• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Wild Abandon

Wild Abandon

We decided to meet in a little out of the way bar. I told you to be wearing a single red rose on your lapel, so that I will know it was you.

I walk in wearing a black strapless dress that ties in the front. With each step, I take the dress parts just enough to give you a glimpse of what appears to be something red. I stop in the doorway as all the heads turn my way. I could almost hear all the guys' pants tightening against their growing hard on.

You stand and turn to me. I walk over to you in my 4-inch high fuck me boots, as you start towards me. You could hear a soft moan from all the guys as I walk. The moans turn to groans as they realized it was you who I was walking to.

You take the rose and run it up my cheek as you put it in my hair. Then you take my face in your hands and kiss me. As I feel the warmth of your tongue, I melt into you.

In the background, Daniel Bedingfield's "If You're Not The One." starts to play and we begin to sway. With each line, we become closer and closer. If you're not made for me then why does my hand fit yours? If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell that I am? If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?

If you are not mine then why does your heart return my calls? I can feel you even hundreds of miles away. You put your hands on the small of my back and gently turn me to where I am facing away from you and you hold me close to you so that I can feel your desire. I slowly grind my ass against you to the beat of the music. We rock and sway not even being aware of all the people around us.

After the song is over we sit down and have a few drinks and I reach under the table to stroke your hard on as you slip you hand under my skirt at the same time. You smile as you move your fingers lower and find that I am wearing crotch less under wear. When you realize it, you get more uncomfortablely hard.

As the lights dim, the deejay comes on and says its ladies choice. With a grin I grab your hand and pull you out to the dance floor. By this time, the dance floor is crowded and we squeeze into a quiet little corner. You turn my skirt around as I slowly unbutton your pants. Letting your hard on drop out of your shorts, it doesn't take long before we are pumping to the music. Matching each thrust to the beat. I start to moan as I feel you enter me. Filling me completely. We move to the rhythm until the song ends and you whisper in my ear, "Let's go to my place." We fix our clothes just as the floor starts to clear and we leave arm and arm.

On the ride there, you slip your hand between my legs and work your fingers on my clit until I cum all over your seat. We barely make it in the room before I am completely naked. Just untying my skirt and it falls to the floor. In a rush, we undress you and you step back and look at me. I try to hide, but you pull my hands down and tell me to stop. You just want to admire me is what you claim. Totally embarrassed I pull you to me and wrap my body around you. We slowly walk backwards until we fall onto the bed.

You just lie there and look at me with a twinkle in your eyes you tell me that you have never seen such a beautiful woman before. With a glow of red, I turn my face down only to have you turn it back to you. You kiss me tenderly. Like I have never been kissed before. The whole world just melts away.

You caress my chest, pinching each nipple in turn, until they stand up with desire. Then you kiss your way down to the shallow spot of my collarbone. Gently you lick it then blow on it. You keep going, working your way down to each nipple. Biting, and then licking. And finally blowing. And Oh the feeling!!

You continue working your way down to my stomach until you get to my clit. Where you stop both licking and blowing. You only breathe on me. Letting me feel the heat from your breathe. I moan and try to push myself up to you, but you only push me back down again. Once you have me, back down you continue your assault on my clit. Only flicking it every once in a while, then blowing turning into your hot breathe.

I beg for you to enter me but you only turn and present me your cock as we 69 until I cum. Feeling as if I couldn't go on your turn me over. I think that you want to do it doggy style. So I start to push my ass up into the air, only to feel you push me back down again. You straddle my legs as your cock lies between my ass cheeks. You start to rub my shoulders. You instantly feel me relax as you work each shoulder then glide your hands down to my ass.

With each stroke that you do I can feel your cock throb against my ass. I try to push myself up but you continue to push me back down. You massage me like this for about 10 minutes. I relax more and more with each pass you make. Then you lean down and kiss my cheek as you take my ass cheeks and spread them. I lift my hips again, only this time you move so that you slip between my lips. I feel you completely fill me. You go in as far as you can go, and then you just lie there connected to me. After what seems like hours but could only have been seconds you lift my hips and draw you cock out until only your head was in. I moan as you pound in me in one long thrust. You take my breathe away it is so good. We work as one. Me pulling away as you pull out your head, then we pound back as you pound into me.

It doesn't take long before we both start to moan and we both start to tremble as the waves of passion run over us. You explode in me just as I explode on you. We move as one until we collapse on the bed. Where we found ourselves the next morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Wild Abandon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds