• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Wild Ride

Wild Ride

Shit! I'm running late for work. It was just one of those "I don't feeling like getting out of bed" days. Oh well, I'm only 30 minutes late.

I take the exit off the freeway and I've only got 5 miles left. I turn onto Main Street. Only 3 miles left.

Oh no! My car is sputtering. What the hell. Just great you idiot! You're out of gas. Fuck, I'm right in between work and a gas station. I coast into a parking lot of an empty office building. No sweat, I'll just call my buddy at the office to come get me.

No, no, no you didn't! I left my damn phone at the house. Son of a bitch! Well it looks like I'm walking.

It's not that it's that far of a walk, but it is 95 degrees out and I'll be sweating my ass off by the time I get there. All of the sudden a old Chevy pickup pulls up in front of me and stops. I walk up to the door, the windows are down.

The guy driving the truck says " Mornin! You need a lift buddy?"

"Man I sure could use a ride to work." I tell him. Trying hard to hide the anger behind my stupidity filled morning.

I get in and tell him where I work.

"Oh yea, that's right down the road here." he replies. "I'm Tom by the way"

"Hey Tom! I'm Scott. Good to meet you and thanks a bunch for picking me up." I reply back.

"No problem Scott. Glad I could help out"

So we're driving along about 100 yards from the driveway and I notice that we're not slowing down.

"Yep that's the office right there." I encouragingly blurt out.

Tom doesn't say anything. We drive right past the driveway.

"Uh Tom you drove right by my office." I say as a look over at him.

He has this wide shit eating grin on his face. "That's because we're not going to your office, we're going to mine." as he nods his head down.

I follow the direction of his nod. Oh FUCK! This motherfucker has a gun pointed right at me.

"Tom. Dude. What's with the gun?

He doesn't answer. I start to panic big time.

He turns down one of the side roads. We drive for a few miles. This road has no development on it. Perfect place for this fucker to off me. I start to hyperventilate. He stops the truck and puts it in park.

"I'm going to walk around to your side of the truck. If you want to live, you won't move an inch." he says calmly.

As he gets out, he holds the gun straight at me. He starts to walk around the front of the truck. His eyes are fixed right on me. Shit! I stand no chance of running from this crazy fucker. He comes around the side and opens my door. He opens the glove box and pulls out a white cloth and a bottle of some kind of liquid. He opens the bottle and douses the cloth.

"This is for your own good. Now don't fight it or I will kill you."

And like that he puts the cloth over my mouth and nose. No, no, no. This can't happen! I start to black out.

As I come to, I notice that I'm in a bad place. The walls are black. There's a TV in front of me playing some really raunchy porn and it's loud. I wake a little more. There is something round in my mouth. I can't open my mouth to speak. I am laying down on my stomach. I try to move my arms but they are strapped down to this wooden table. I try to stand up but I'm strapped down at my waist. My legs are strapped to the table too. Fuck I'm strapped down to a fuck table with my ass high in the air, a ball gag in my mouth and I've been stripped naked.

Then the really bad thoughts start racing through my mind. I'm am in a seriously bad spot here. SLAP! Oh shit! Somebody just slapped my ass. A man walks around me so that I can see him.

He's tall, about 6'4". Muscular build. No shirt on. A leather mask covering his face with a hole cut out for his mouth. He's wearing a pair of leather chaps that allow his dick and ass to show. I can only assume that it's Tom.

"You are my prisoner. You will be my sex slave until I decide to let you go. I will fuck you over and over again. If you struggle it will hurt more. If you relax and let me have my way with you, it will be easier. Nod your fucking head if you understand bitch."

I barely move my head. My mind is fucking racing now. I'm feeling really dizzy. How in the fuck did this happen? I just ran out of gas. What the hell did I do to get into this fucking place?

He walks over to another table and grabs 2 dildos. One what I would call average size, about 8 inches. And one big one that was about 12 inches. He brings them both and a tube of lube over to me.

He's smiling. "I'm going to get you ready for our fuck fest."

He walks around to my backside. He squirts a glob of lube on my asshole. I feel his finger rubbing all over my crack and sphincter. I am totally freaking out at this point. I'm about to get raped by some fucking crazy bastard with a gun. I'm strapped down to a table and can't get away from this.

He continues to rub my ass. He inserts a finger in my hole. Fucking shit it hurts so bad. Tears start to roll down my cheeks. I don't want to cry but I'm so scared.

He squeezes in 2 fingers. He's working them in my ass. He slides in the 3rd one. God it burns so fucking bad. How can this be happening. Oh my god! He is fucking my ass hard now with his hand. All I can hear over the porno is the lathering of the lube in my ass.

"How do like that bitch? You better relax your ass or it's going to keep hurting." I didn't even realize but my ass was as tight as I could make it considering that my legs were strapped wide apart. I decided to release the grip and see if this fucker was right.

The pain is better now but then he stops. Pulls his hand out. Squirts some more lube.

"You ready slut? You ready for the next step? Yea take it. Take it all." he says as he begins to slide in the smaller of the 2 dildos.

I can't help but flinch as it enters me. I remember to relax. He continues to slide it in. I feel the fake balls on the base hit my ass. He pulls it out. All the way to the tip of the head. Then wham! He slams the dildo deep into my ass.

"FUCK!" I try to mumble out of my gag.

He does it again. The pain is so intense. The tears continue.

He starts to really pump it now. "Take that dick bitch! I can see that I picked the right whore today. You're starting to enjoy this now aren't you?"

WHAT? How the fuck could he suggest that? I am many things right now, but enjoying being raped by a man isn't one of them.

He's pumping the shit out of me now. Laughing as he works my ass. He stops. The dildo plops out of my ass. He squirts some more lube. I know this is not going to be good.

Without hesitation, he slams the 12 inch dildo all the way into me. It takes my breath away. I feel like I'm starting to black out.

"Breathe bitch! Breathe!" he screams at me. He slaps my ass hard to wake me.

I hold off the black out and start to breathe again. He pumps me again. This time, I breathe.

He giggles " I thought I was going to lose my slut. How do you like this big dick? I bet you're loving it."

He pumps me harder and faster. He's picking up a good rhythm now. Fuck. The pain, the burning.

He fucks me with that dildo for what feels like 30 minutes.

"Well, I think you're about ready." he says victoriously.

What? There's more? That was just his warm up?

He pulls out the big dildo and drops it to the floor. "Get ready bitch! I'm going to pump your sweet ass full of my cum."

He grabs my hips and thrusts his cock all the way in. He lets out a deep growl. He grabs me tight and starts to pump away. His dick feels about as big as the first dildo. Then I remember back to when he was standing in front of me before this nightmare began. His dick was about 8 inches and fairly fat around. I could feel that now.

He begins to thrust into me with earnest now. Groaning with each pump. "Yea bitch. That's it. Milk my cock. I'm going to fill that sweet ass. Keep fucking me baby."

Then I realized that this guy was getting ready to blow his load inside of me. Would that be the end of it? Does he have more torture planned for me? I can't let him keep control. I have to get out of this. I begin to think back on some movies I've seen in the past about women getting raped and getting away. What did they do? How did they get away?

Then it dawns on me. No way. There has to be another way!

No. Really, that is the only way. I have to make him think I enjoy him. That I want him. Cater to his emotions. This man needs a bitch. I'm going to be his bitch.

I start to groan along with him. He notices.

"Oh yea whore. I knew you liked this shit. I knew you wanted my dick when you got into my truck. Take this big cock bitch. Yea. Fuck me baby. Fuck me." he exclaims.

I groan back. He starts fucking the shit out of me. I keep groaning. His dick starts to swell bigger. I know I've got him now.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Yea bitch take that cum. Take all of that cum. You dirty little whore." he yells out.

He pumps me with what feels like 2 tons of cum. It's warm and god does it fill up my insides. He slaps my ass hard. I motion my head for him to come around to the front of me.

"You got something you want to say bitch? Or do you want to clean off this dick?" he says proudly.

Oh shit! Clean off his dick. NO! NO! don't come over here! No!

He walks around to my face. He takes the ball out of my mouth. I flex my jaw to get the feeling back.

"Open your mouth bitch." he says as he grabs my chin. "If you bite down, I'm going to take my gun and kill you."

He sticks his cock on my lips. I remember my plan. I know I have to take his dick in my mouth. I know if have to clean this fuckers cock. I know I have to appear to enjoy it. Fuck!

I open my mouth and shoves his cock right in. He groans deeply. Like he had been waiting his whole life to do that. He starts to pump my mouth. He grabs the side of my face. I start to groan and moan. He pumps it more. The he pulls out and grabs his balls together. He sticks them in my mouth. He throws his head back. I know I've got him. He pulls his balls out and slams his big cock back in my mouth. I try to pull my head off to sweet talk him some more. He grabs the back of my head. He continues pumping my mouth.

I feel his cock start to swell again. No fucking way! NO! I can't take his cum in my mouth. I will throw up. My plan will be ruined. Shit. I have no choice. I have to take his load and enjoy it.

He pulls my face deep onto his cock. Squirt, squirt, squirt. He pumps my throat with his semen.

He pulls his dick out and slaps my face with it. "Are you sure you haven't done this before? You're a fucking pro. I've never had a sex slut like you before."

I look up at him and say "I've never done this before but you've made me realize that I really like it. I like being fucked by a man. What does it feel like? Can I fuck you? I'd like to fuck you. Let me up off this table so that I can fuck your sweet ass."

Wow. The look on his face was priceless. "You want to fuck me?" he questions.

"Oh yea. I want to fuck your sweet, tight ass. Come on baby. Let me fuck you." I answer back.

Total confusion is all that was showing on his face. Then it started to shift to excitement.

"Yea slut. I want you to fuck me. Come on and give me your cock. Fuck my ass with that beautiful cock." he replies.

"Come on baby. Let me up so I can make love to you. I want you to enjoy my dick." I say convincingly.

He pauses, deep in thought now.

"Ok. I'm going to let you up but your hands stayed tied together and I have to tie your feet together." he says.

"Come on baby. I won't run. I just want to fuck you." I retort.

He unties my waist and my thighs. He slides my feet together and ties them. Fuck! Well at least I'm up. Now I've just got to distract this fucker long enough to make it to that gun.

He squirts some lube on my dick and strokes it hard. "Yea look at that cock. It's so beautiful. You're body is beautiful too. I can't believe you're going to fuck me."

He gets me good and hard then bends over the table. "Fuck me slut. Fuck me good."

I step up to him and put my tied up hands on the small of his back. My dick slides between his ass cheeks. I push on his hole. My cock starts to slide in. he moans loudly. I push harder. He pushes back. Jesus, his hole is tight.

Fuck this guy! He just raped me I start to think. No! I can't. I have to keep up the act.

I continue to slide in. I get in all the way to my hilt. He moans again. "That's it slut. Fuck my ass. Pump that sweet cock in my ass."

"Oh baby! Your ass feels so good. You're so tight. This is amazing." I yell out.

I start to slide in and out. Nice and slow. Against my will. He shifts his ass high up in the air.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me good." he orders me.

I start to pump him with a good rhythm now.

Then it happened. I strange feeling came over me. One I've never felt before. I couldn't believe the thoughts that were going through my head. How can this be? I'm straight! I love women! But I just couldn't control my urges. They were just too strong. I gritted my teeth and started fucking this guy hard. This guy that just kidnapped me, tied me up and ass raped me. And I liked it. I really liked it. I was fucking the shit out of him with no regrets. I just let go all of what I knew to be right. I completely gave into the moment.

He looks back at me and says " I knew you would give in. Now fuck me for real bitch."

"You motherfucker. Take this cock you son of a bitch! Take all of this big cock." I scream at him.

The power. The control over another man. It was unreal. This was amazing. I was fucking a man.

I fucked him as hard as I could for about 15 minutes. Pumping him, sweating on him, wishing I could grab his hips and really slam into him.

I felt it coming from down in my toes. My dick started to swell up. I didn't slow down a bit. My cock started pumping and I kept pumping. Deep long hard thrusts into my masters asshole. Pumping him full of my cum. I must have cum for days. Wow! That was amazing.

"Fuck yea bitch. You were amazing. Now get down and clean out my asshole." he ordered me.

I did as I was told. I knelt down, put my mouth over his asshole and stuck my tongue inside of him. I could taste his musty asshole. I could taste my cum. It was warm and salty. Another first for me. It was addicting. I couldn't get enough. I kept licking and sucking. Sucking and licking.

"Good slut. Now stand up." he ordered again.

I did and he buried his tongue deep in my mouth. He kissed me hard. That kind of kiss you gave your girlfriend in high school. Deep and full of passion. Both of us moaning as we're searching each others mouths. He was searching for my cum I was searching for his tongue. I was lost in that kiss. It seemed like it lasted for hours. I needed more though.

We broke our kiss and I blurted out "Fuck me big boy. Fuck me now. Fuck me with your big hard cock. Fuck me like you love me."

He lifts me onto the table then unties my ankles and my hands. He gets up on top of me and spreads my legs. He expertly finds my asshole with his cock. It goes right in. We kiss again. He starts to really fuck me. My hips are thrusting back at him. We're both groaning. His sweat dripping down on me. Our tongues still swirling in each others mouths. He begins to hump me with some speed. This is amazing. I love it. His cock is swelling bigger than before now. He pulls out and squirts all over my cock. Pumping his cum out of his cock. I just sit back and watch.

"Yea baby look at all that cum. All over your beautiful cock. Now what do we do with it?" he asks.

He backs away and lowers his mouth to my cock. Oh shit what a feeling. He masterfully sucks my dick. Every few pumps he backs off and tells me how beautiful my cock is and how he wants to fuck my ass again. He cleans his cum from my cock. Puts my balls in his mouth a cleans them. He licks up the bit of cum that flew onto my stomach. Then he comes up and kisses me again. I get as much of his cum as I can find. He breaks away.

"Hey. Come back here. I'm not done with you." I beg.

"I'm not done with you either." he responds.

And just like that he puts the white cloth back across my mouth and nose. I pass out again.

(to be continued...)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Wild Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds