• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Wild Side

Wild Side

Here I go on my way to visit my friend of 5 years. We will be moving to a new level of friendship. After several slight advances towards me, I have decided to go ahead and take the leap.

Don’t get me wrong, I have had sex before, several different ones in fact. I even had a three way once with two men. This weekend will be different though I hope.

To get ready I had bought some new clothes. Thinking it would make me feel better about my decision to escalate our friendship. First I went to Victoria’s secret to pick out some new under garments. I found a nice red panty and bra set with a garter belt to match. I also got a pair of black mesh stockings. Then I went to a Chinese dress shop I like and picked out a long sleeve dress that came to floor on me, with a slit up to mid thigh. I thought the girl there gave me special attention while I was there. (Did she know it was for a friend’s sake?) At the local shoe store I found a pair of red heels that made my ass stick out at the desired degree. Shopping complete, I went home and packed the other things I would need.

Not sure it would have the desired effect on my friend, I decided to give it a trial run. That night I put it on and drove over to BOB’S bar, a place I frequent. Happy hour had just started and feeling a little embarrassed I went straight for the bar where I knew Bob would be serving, he knew me from my visits here for lunch. “What will you have Red?” He asks. He looks at me kind of strange. Normally he sees me in work clothes or sports outfits.

“My regular, a black Russian.” I reply.

When he went to make it several people motioned him over. Upon returning he said “this one is on house, you won’t have to pay for any tonight.” Why? I ask. (Hoping for the right answer.) “ Well there are several men, and women who offered to buy it for you.” “Well that answers that.” I said. Red gave me a funny look.

I explained that the dress was for a special friend’s benefit. And that I hoped it would please her. “Red you always look good. In that dress you could have any man in here. And half the women.”

To this I blushed. “Thanks I needed that Bob.”

The rest of the night went well. (But that is another story.)

It takes about 2 hours to drive to Show Low from Tucson, so I decided to wear the special outfit when I drove as it would be late when I got in. If we were to go to supper I would be ready. I forgot how much colder it is in the mountains and with night setting in it really hit me when I got out of car. The night air made my nipples stick straight out and show through.

When I rang the bell I was shocked to have a strange man answer the door.

“You must be Karen.” He said. “I am Jake just here to fix a spa problem. Your friend will be right in. Can I help you with the luggage?”

Just then my friend came out of the kitchen. “Put her things in the master bedroom Jake thanks.” Kissing me on the cheek. “You hungry? I made salmon and asparagus, with a Cesar salad to start. You look nice.”

“Thanks. You look nice too. The suit works for you.”

The dining room has music from Perry Como playing and the candles on table give off just enough light to make it a romantic setting.

We talk about work and such to break the ice; it’s been three months sense we have seen each other. Just thinking of the things I want to do and try gets me all wet inside.

Just then a beeper chirps breaking the mood. ”Damn I forgot, I need to get online and send a report. Do you mind, it won’t take long.”

”No go ahead I need to freshen up any way.”

I go upstairs and put my things away noticing that there aren’t any of my friend’s things in the room. I decide that if I remove the dress I would be more comfortable. Looking in the mirror I feel that I am looking fine if I do say so my self. At 23 I am 5’ 7” 135 36b 26 36 making me a little small on top but not very. I lay back on bed and try to relax but can’t seem to get the thought of sex out of my mind. So I play with my breasts to make them stand out a little. This leads me to rub my slit, just thinking about what I will do to my friend has me hot in a short time. Placing a finger in me I get that familiar sensation. I come real hard with my hand. I soon wake up to find that it is 3:30 am and I am alone with a cover over me. I am confused and a little disappointed I was hoping to share the bed with my friend. I lay there for a while and figure maybe I did something wrong last night.

At 5:00 I decide to get up and go for a run to think things out. My normal three-mile run turned into four then five. When I finally got back to house, I enter through the back door I hear the shower running in the guest suite. That this is enough of the self-doubt thing IM going to take the bull by the horns so to speak. I entered the bathroom and saw a figure in the shower. My friend’s back is facing the door. I can see hands between the legs working hard on something. I stripped and step into the steam and hot water; I reach around and grab hold of my friend, startled she jumps as I play with her 36d chest.

“These need to be taken care of?” I ask. “I thought you would never ask” she reply’s. We wash each other off for a while. She takes the first step and plays with my breasts, taking the nipple in her mouth sends shivers through me. She moves down to my mound and rubes it real slow. In a second I push her hand closer trying to get it in me. She allows it to enter and starts to rotate it. Oh god this is good. I wonder why did I wait so long to try a girl. She knows just where to put it and how much pressure to apply. I’m getting so hot from the feeling in my cunt I cant stand it.

Then I start to rub against her leg with my crotch, as she fondles my chest. I reach down and stick a finger into her pussy, as I have had men do to me. Trying to be gentle. It must have been what she needed because she started to quiver and shake.

“Oh yes Karen I have wanted this for years. Do it harder please, I like it when my lovers do it hard rub my clit with your thumb. Ooooh yesss that’s great. Put a finger in my ass too pleaseeeee.” I have one finger in her slit and one in her ass with my mouth on her breast. She has a great climax from the treatment I have given her. I come at the same time. Rubbing my crotch on her leg has done me in.

As we get out drying ourselves off...

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Wild Side

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds