• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Wild Side Saturday

Wild Side Saturday

This is a continuation of wild side if you haven’t read it please read it first.

* * * * *

As we finished the shower we dried each other off caressing and exploring as we went. I had a towel wrapped around me and was headed upstairs to get dressed when Karen said,

“I was going to give you this last night but, well here it is.” Handing me a box from under the bed. When I opened it I found a gorgeous red silk teddy.

“Karen I can’t take this it must have cost a fortune.”

“Nonsense it is just a token of what I think of you.”

Letting the towel fall I go to her and kiss her full on lips, her tongue sneaks its way into my mouth.

“Let me dress you please.” Karen says.

“Ok if you want.”

Falling to her knees she lifts my left leg caressing it as she does. She puts my foot through the whole in the teddy. Replacing the foot on the floor she lifts the right one. Doing the same with it. Then she starts pulling it up to cover my body the silk was sending shock waves to my brain. When she got to the pubic area her hand drifted to my mound and remained there a bit rubbing it.

“Oh yes that feels good.” I say

“We’ll need to trim this some if you want to wear this in public.”

“Only if you do it. I tried once and cut myself.”

“Ouch bet that hurt.”

She continues to pull it on and touches in all the rite places. After placing my arms through the holes she reaches into the neckline to adjust my breasts for a perfect fit.

“Lay back” she asks, “I want to do your toe nails next.”

Ok I thought I have never had a pedicure so why not. As I did I noticed that she had a mirror over the bed. What I saw I liked, here I was in all my glory lying on a green satin bedspread dressed in a red silk teddy and nothing else. My red hair was still wet from the shower making me look even more like a total tramp.

I figured Karen would get something on before she returned. But when she emerged from the bathroom she had even taken off the towel she had been wearing. She had a small table with some clippers and a basin of liquid on it. Just relax and let me do this she stated.

“Get as far up on bed as you can so I can get on foot of it.”

Taking my right foot in her soft hands she started to massage it and apply pressure to the rite places. I started to get aroused by this but when I shifted my weight she purrs saying.

“Relax my pet let the feeling grow.”

How can this be? She has just touched my feet, nothing more and I am already feeling a tremor in my center that makes me wet between my legs. She applies some oil to my foot, and then rubbing it in she places it against her left breast. It feels so soft against the sole of my foot I nearly pass out from the sensation.

“I love doing that.” She says. “You have the most perfect feet.” “ I think one of the sexiest things about a women is her feet.” “You must take good care of yours.”

“I’ve never given them much thought.” I say. (But I will in future I think.)

Repeating this treatment to my other foot, she works her way up to my knees with the oil. I love these legs mine are so skinny but yours are just perfect. Traveling on up to my mound she runs her fingers around it giving me even more tremors As she continues to apply pressure to my mound I find that the teddy has an opening that allows access without removal. Her fingers work their way into me. I thrash around as she applies the right amount of pressure and motion to me. Keeping my eyes open is hard but I like what I see in the mirror. She shifts so I can get access to her pussy with my foot and I apply some pressure to her with one.

“Oh yes baby make mama come.” “That is great.” She say’s

“ Yes sweet Jesus.” I scream as I climax for the third time today. As we regained control Karen slid up beside me and we fall asleep.

Around 11:00 we wake and finish getting dressed. I kept the teddy on even though you could tell from the musk smell what had transpired earlier. I put on a short black skirt, white sleeveless top with no bra.

Karen had on short shorts, halter top and a sports bra due to her large breasts.

We wore matching sandals that we had gotten together last year.

Going to lunch at an upscale restaurant at lunch is one of our favorite pastimes. We order the cob salad, bread sticks and a cheese plate with a white zinfandel wine we draw a lot of stares and some glares from the patrons.

It didn’t help that every time we took a drink of water, the buss boys were fighting to see who could fill our glass first.

Finishing our meal we decided to take a walk. There is a day trail about 30 min. out of town so we head there. We have both put walking shoes in the car just in case we did decide to go for a walk, as it is one of our passions.

We walk and talk for hours, holding hands and even kiss at times just like a normal couple.

When the sun starts to set we find ourselves back at the ranger station. As the temperature is falling quickly I notice our nipples are standing out and bring it to Karen’s attention.

“I know aren’t they great.”

As we approach the cabin I notice there are lights on in it.

“Did we forget to turn off lights.” I ask

“No but it’s ok.” She replies.

When we step inside we smell the most wonderful smell of fresh bread and a roast cooking. Jake opens the door to kitchen and calls “you guys are back early.” “Supper won’t be ready for a while.” “ There are martinis on the counter if you want.”

We decide not to have one now and go to get dressed.

I had brought a forest green spaghetti strap dress and decided to wear it. The fish net stockings, garter belt and red heals completed the evening attire. Seeing myself in the mirror I decided to wear a string of pearls as well. Perfect I thought.

As I come down the stairs both their eyes are on me. You could tell they both liked the look. They are setting on the couch together. You can tell they are more than just friends are. I feel a little jealous, then think we are just BI not lesbians. I have a man friend why wouldn’t she. Dinner was ready so we sat down, Jake at the head of table and we girls on either side.

When Karen asks Jake to offer grace and I nearly choked on the drink I had just taken. As we ate we talked I found him to be a well-rounded guy.

He had been one of those people who started a dot net co. worked like crazy for few years then sold out at the ripe old age of 30.

He had gotten $300 million for his share of co and a large chunk of stock in the co that bought him out.

At that time he decided to try to have the fun things in life so he went to cooking school, learned to sky dive, scuba and sail. In other words he said, “I just goof off.”

He had met my dad through Karen’s folks, even went golfing with them.

He and Karen cleared the table while I put on some music.

Karen came out saying Jake was finishing the pots.

She came over to me “well what do you think?”

“He’s great.”

“He likes you too.” “He has ask me to marry him.”

“No way. He knows why I am here and still feels that way?”

“Sure he knows and kind of approves.” “He isn’t a virgin or anything but has never married.” “I told him I would need to think about it.”

“ Think about it girl are you nuts, he is gorgeous and my god 300 mill.” “I know but I don’t think I could give up girls.”

Jake comes out saying. “ All finished. Good night red, Karen walk me to the car?”

When she returnees she gives me a big hug and French kiss.

We proceed to my room and tear each other’s clothes off, falling into bed I become the aggressor. Running my hands all over her body, touching places I have found this week that I like to be touched. Kissing and biting the rite places licking here and there. When I take her breast into my mouth she shudders in her first climax of the evening.

“Oh that was great please suck my pussy.” “I am so hot for you I can’t stand it.” I turn to face the foot of the bed and straddle her face with my legs. Placing my mouth on her pussy I start to lap it as I have seen the guys in the movies do and this sets her off again. I place a finger at the base of her anus and she squirms even more. When I break through to the inside she stiffens and bites hard on my clit in her mouth.

“Aaahhhggghhh , shit stop that feels bad, wait don’t stop what are you doing to me?” “Oh sweet Jesus that’s good suck me harder. Shove it in deeper, oh yes now baby do it.”

This sets me off and I climax just as she finishes hers.

As we fall asleep in each other’s arms. I think to myself. This is wonderful I have a new man in my life and now I am totally in lust with this woman. What could be better? Little did I know?

To Be Continued...

If you enjoyed this story and want more send comments to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Wild Side Saturday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds