Wild Summer Fling Pt. 02

Now I wanted to go out there and slap her across the face for teasing me so unmercifully.

"Oh baby, that was so hot!" I heard him call out and then they began kissing and whispering to one another.

Eventually Sal went off to the bathroom.

"Baby, start the shower and get it all hot for us and join you in a minute," Pam called out then she turned to the nightstand and picked up the phone and dialed a number real quickly. She had a short rather whispered conversation, hung up, then motioned for me to come out of the closet.

I walked over to her still naked with wet streaks of my cum running down between my legs. I was leaning in to give her a kiss when she put her hands to my shoulders and stopped me short.

"Quick, get dressed. I have someone coming to pick you up and give you a ride back to school. I'm sorry we can't spend the day together as we planned. But I'll call you later today," she said barely over a whisper.

She did give me a long kiss in which I felt her tongue probe my mouth before passing something to me. I felt something squishy in my mouth as she broke our kiss off. She smiled and winked at me as I rolled the gooey stuff around on my tongue. I realized it was her husband's cum. I savored the taste of his cum before I swallowed it.

"Thanks Pam,' I whispered, "watching you two have sex was really hot. But now I really know I want to fuck your husband."

"You will in due time, baby, you will I promise," she said before kissing me again.

She smacked me gently on my cheek and then pushed me away, "Now go, hurry downstairs and be ready for your ride." She looked down at my body. "Just be sure to get dressed before you go out the door. I wouldn't want you to make a scene in front of our neighbors."

She spun me around and smacked my bare ass before I walked out the door.

I didn't even stop to wipe off my pussy of all its residual wetness but pulled on my shorts and top. I didn't bother with my bra and I had no idea where my thong had ended up. That would be Pam's problem now. Honestly I had a little warm chill hoping Sal would find them and give them a sniff.

Damn I was a naughty girl!

I hurried on downstairs and grabbed my purse and sunglasses of the table next to the couch. I walked out the door just as a sporty red Audi sedan pulled up. I recognized the car but I couldn't think from where. I couldn't see inside as the windows were tinted. But as soon as I opened I realized it was Mrs. Andrews also from the country club.

"Hi Christina, Pam called and told me she was in a little jam and needed my help," she said patting the passenger side seat, "hurry get in me."

"Hi Mrs. Andrews, yeah we had a little problem. Mr. Reynolds came home early," I said to her as I noticed she was dressed in a very short skirt and heels and an off the shoulder top. The top really emphasized her full tanned breasts.

"You can call me Sylvia, Christina," she said as she turned the car around in the driveway.

I looked back at Pam's house realizing she was probably getting another good fuck in her large shower by her husband.

"Pam told me about your relationship with her," Sylvia said as she drove.

I looked over at her and was only reminded of attractive she was. Pam had told me she had told Mrs. Andrews about us, they were best friends.

"Oh okay. Are you guys together?" I asked her as I stared at her large tits, knowing they had been, but didn't want her to know Pam had told me in case it was supposed to be a secret.

"Yes we have been lovers for a couple of years now," she said looking my way. Even though I couldn't see her eyes behind her sunglasses, the slight up and down of her head told me she was checking me out.

"Are you upset with me sleeping with Pam, too?" I asked hoping she wasn't.

"No, not at all. Pam and I are open and like to experience new people," she said back to me with a huge bright smile under those dark glasses just before she looked straight ahead again and pulled away the stop sign.

"Well if that is the case then, I would like for you to experience me, too, I mean if you aren't busy today," I said not knowing where the boldness in me suddenly came from. All I knew was she was making me horny and I couldn't resist reaching over and putting my hand on bare her thigh.

"I cleared my schedule for the day once Pam called me, hoping you may want to share the day with me now," she responded by letting her thighs open up a little bit more as my hand slid up inside them and under her skirt. She hissed at the touch. "Well then, let's hurry back to my house. No one is home and I am as horny as you must be right now. I am ready to devour your young body, Christina. I have wanted eat you up since I first saw you on the lunch patio when you first came to work at the club."

Sylvia made a quick turn which made me shift in my seat and I felt how wet my pussy had gotten wet as I knew my own wish of many weeks was going to come true for today. She made a couple more turns and then we pulled into a long driveway. Her house was easily just as big as Pam's. Sylvia pulled the car into the middle garage bay of a large garage and the door went down behind us as she put the car in park. I turned to get out of the car when I felt her grab my arm and pull me back towards her. She kissed me on the lips as she pulled me closer to her. I put my hands up on the sides of her face as we kissed passionately. I felt her hand drift down and start to grope my tits through my t-shirt. I knew my nipples were poking out through the thin material as our kissing intensified and our hands groping each other even more hotly.

I finally broke our kiss wanting more. I reached my hands down and pulled my t-shirt up and over my head exposing my tits. Sylvia's hands automatically went for them and gave them both a good squeeze. I immediately could tell from tat move she was more aggressive than Pam. In fact, she went on to pull on one as she reclined her seat back making me quickly climb onto her lap. She pulled me closer to rub her face all over my tingling tits. When she was done doing that she stuck out her tongue and licked up over each of my erect nipples sending shivers up through them and out to my whole body.

"Christina, you have gorgeous tits, I really like these nice dark nipples. They are small but they stick out so much," she said before going down to lick my right nipple again.

"Glad you like them Sylvia. Your tongue feels so good on them," I replied back to her as I arched my back, pushing my tits more into her face. Sylvia then moved over to my other nipple and gave it the same treatment. This brought a long drawn out moan out of me and I settled back against the steering wheel as she sucked it deeper into her mouth. When she bore down on it with her teeth it shocked me and I jerked back further causing me make the horn go off.

We both jumped totally startled by the loud noise made louder by being in the closed garage. We breathed hard but looked at each other and laughed.

"Why don't we go inside where we could have some more room," Sylvia said still chuckling.

"Sounds good to me," I said back then climbed off of her and back into the passenger seat. I grabbed my t-shirt as Sylvia got out of the car. She grabbed her purse out of the back seat. I didn't bother putting my t-shirt back on as I grabbed my bag from the back seat and followed her into the house. We walked right into the kitchen. It was large like Pam's only there was a huge island in the middle of it with a light granite counter top. I put my bag down next to Sylvia's. No sooner than I had than she turned to me and pinned me back against the island and began groping my tits and kissing me hard. The smooth granite was cool against my bare back but her hands and lips were very warm. Our kissing was very heated and intense. She had an incredible set of lips and she knew how to use them. She was rougher than Pam but in a very good way. I reached around her and grabbed her ass through her short skirt. I could tell that she was wearing a thong. I found the zipper on the side and pulled it down as far as it would go. Sylvia by then was busy working on my tits and hard nipples again, her lips sucking away and her teeth occasionally giving nipples little bites. It hurt just a little, but the sensation turned to pleasure as it seemed to make my pussy clench each time she bit down on a hard nipple.

All this was driving me crazy as I felt my shorts getting wetter and wetter at the crotch since I had not found my thong to put on.

I took the lead again and slid my hands up her waist against her sexy flat stomach. I pulled her top up as I did until I had it up over her head. I tossed it on the floor and stared at her sexy black bra. It was very low cut and had red and white lace work along the edge of the cups. I was surprised at how large her tits were, I think they also were bigger than Pam's. I pushed her skirt off her hips letting it fall to the floor at her feet. It revealed a matching little black g-string. The front of it barely covered her pussy.

Sylvia stood there in front of me in her only underwear and heels. I could have eaten her up laying back on the granite countertop right there on the spot.

"Sylvia your body is amazing," came out of my mouth without much of a thought.

"Thanks, yours is definitely in better shape though," she said back to me as she started to undo my shorts.

"I'm really serious, you have a slamming body. I hope I look this good when I'm your age," I said back to her as I helped her wiggled the shorts off my ass.

She chuckled. "I know you meant that as a complement, but you didn't have to remind me of my age, my dear."

"Oh god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Hush, I know what you meant. I do take it as a complement just as I take my workouts seriously. And that should be a word of advice for you, just keep working out and you won't have any problems. Although, it does help to have your own gym which I have downstairs. I do at least an hour every day," she said as she rubbed her hands over my hips.

"That certainly does it," I said giving her another look up and down. She really was hot!

"Enough talk Christina. I need to have you now," as she pushed me back against the island again where I felt the cold granite against my lower back. She kissed me again before practically lifting me up onto the island all by herself. Now my entire ass was on the cool hard surface. Sylvia went back to work on my tits that were now right in her face. When she had enough of that she shoved me back until I was lay across the smooth top. She lifted my legs up over her head and then rested them on her shoulders. She leaned in and took a huge sniff of my sex.

"You smell great Christina, such a sweet young pussy. Pam said you had a sweet smelling pussy."

"Well why don't you taste it, too" I said to her as I hunched my hips up. I reached out to my heated cunt with both hands and pulled the lips apart so she could see how wet I was.

Sylvia didn't hesitate from there and immediately dove in face first, her tongue leading the way into my soaked love canal. I started moaning like crazy as she swirled that long tongue of hers into my quivering womanhood. My hands went right to the back of her head and pushed down on it as I lifted my hips to grind my pussy against her tongue and nose.

I was so hot for her. I had wanted her badly and now she was doing me. She was doing me hard and rough and I really liked it!

I liked it so much I didn't last long and came in no time at all. But that didn't stop her from continuing her sexy assault. I humped her face until I came once again biting down hard on my lower lip. Sylvia even worked hard at clean up all of my juices. I watched her even lick up a puddle of my wetness off the countertop.

As she pulled her face away from between my legs I couldn't help but exclaim, "Wow Sylvia, you really know how to eat pussy."

"It's easy to do when you have such a delicious one right at the tip of your tongue," she chuckled that raspy chuckle again as she wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

I reached out and grabbed her hands as I sat up. I pulled her between my open thighs and we shared a literal wet kiss as I could feel my own juices smear from her skin to mine. While we kissed I reached behind her and undid her bra. She stepped back from me allowing the black bra to fall off her breasts and onto the floor.

"Wow!" was all that I could get out of my mouth as I stared at her lovely, very huge tits.

"Like 'em huh?"

"What size are these beautiful girls of yours?" I said to her as I cupped them in my palms, which seemed all too inadequate to hold them.

"I'm a 38D, lover."

With that stated she kiss me again as I groped at her big tits. As I did she slid off her g-string, took one of my busy hands and slid it down over her pussy. I could feel it was perfectly clean shaven, that and very, very wet. I spread her lips with my fingers and then felt something else, it was hard and metal. It was obviously a clit ring. Sylvia had her clit pierced!

I looked up at her and she had a knowing smile on her face. She knew I had discovered her little sexy secret. This woman was hotter and sexier than I had ever fantasized about her, as I had many a time when I masturbate with my vibrator. She put her hand to my head and pushed me back down to her lusciously full tits. I quickly obliged and even got two fingers up into her as I went back to sucking on those massive tits with the equally huge nipples. With my thumb I played with her sexy little ornament attached to her clit. This must have been what she needed as the combination of suckling on her nips and playing with her clit I felt her pussy contract around the two fingers I had up inside her.

"Oh fuck baby, yes!" Her pussy totally clenched on my fingers and then she squealed, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss Christina, that's it right there. Don't stop honey!"

I sucked hard on her one nipple as I kept on working my fingers into her. She seemed to slow her breath only to ratchet back up again, then huffed and puffed and pressed my head hard to her as she clenched my fingers deep inside her cunt once again.

"Oh yessssss, fuck me again, oh fuck yes!" And she came again, nearly as hard as the first time.

After I knew she was done cumming I pulled my fingers up and put them in my mouth, she tasted wonderful, just like Pam.

"Oh my, oh...thanks, thanks Christina, thanks," she called out breathily. "Oh my yes, you really know how to get a woman off." She lifted my head and brought her lips to mine and kissed me softly this time. Her aggressiveness must have been expended in those back to back orgasms.

"I'm glad you approve," I smiled proudly.

"Now then, I think I want another taste of your pussy, baby," Sylvia pushed me back and climbed up onto the granite countertop with me then slid around over top of me until her pussy was right in my face and her face went right between my legs. The smell of her freshly cummed pussy was such an intoxicating smell for me. I raised my head and eagerly licked her dripping wet snatch. But them I got a better idea. I reached over for my bag while she licked away at my clit. I was just able to pull out my red seven inch vibrator with my fingertips until I had full grasp on it. I brought it to my lips and licked the tip before starting to rub it against her clit ring. That brought an instant moan out of her that buried itself in my overheated cunt. I pushed it up against the opening of her pussy and then slid half of into her. I watched as her pussy lips stretch to accommodate the thick silicone cock. She moaned louder as I fed more of it into her love canal.

I then turned it on and let the toy do its thing.

"Oh god Christina, you are good with more than just your fingers and mouth," she said as she lifted her head from between my legs.

I started worked one of my favorite toys in and out of her very wet, almost reddened pussy. I hadn't counted on Sylvia being able to play at the same game. All of a sudden I felt a rather large object being inserted into my pussy a she licked my clit. The object was wider than a dildo and it had some bumps all over it, which felt great, but drove me crazy more not knowing what it was. But I soon lost all care when we both started slamming our sex objects into each other while playing with each other's clits. I don't know what she was fucking me with but it felt so good, so big and so good.

I reached up and slipped a finger into her tight asshole. She, like Pam, must have liked her ass played with as that move sent her over the edge and she started to cum all over the vibrator and my face.

"Ohhhhh fuck Christina, ohhhhhhh goddddddddd , ohhhhhhhh I'm cummmming...again!" More and more cum flowed out of her pussy and poured over my face.

But I didn't have much time to savor my diddling prowess as Sylvia sucked down hard on my clit while fucking me hard and fast with whatever it was she had in her hand that felt so incredibly good.

I started to cum and I came really hard.

"Yessssssssss! Yesssssssssss! Yesssss! Oh shit! Don't stop!" I screamed.

"Ohhhh yess yess yess," she moaned on herself as my finger buried deep in her asshole and I slammed the vibe deep into her cunt one more time.

"Oh I'm cummmmmm... mmmmmming...a...lot! Ohhhhhhhhh Sssssssylviaaaaaaaa!" I drew out the moan as I felt my cum trickling down between my ass cheeks and onto the granite counter top.

I don't know how long I kept on cumming, but I'm sure I passed out from the powerful orgasm. Sylvia must have passed out as well for when I opened my eyes her wet pussy was still on my face. I gave her a few small licks and she groaned and stirred. I stayed away from her clit as it looked so swollen and I didn't want to abuse her, even though it looked so deliciously inviting.

Sylvia rolled off me and slowly slid off the kitchen island countertop, which was very warm now that we had been laying on it for some time by then. I watched her walk over to the sink and pick up a dishtowel. She still had on her heels and she looked sexy as hell being the rest of her toned and tanned body was completely naked. I tried to sit up but whatever she fucked me with was still in me.

"Hold on, let me get that for you," she came over and reached between my legs to pull the object out until felt the cool air rush up into the gaping hole in my pussy. I looked up and couldn't believe what was in her hand. She was holding up a huge cucumber. It was no ordinary cucumber, but had to be twice the size of any cucumber I had ever seen, both long and thick.

I gave out a nervous chuckle knowing something that big was up inside me. "I guess that's why I came so hard."

"You took about three quarters of it, very impressive, my dear," she said with a bigger smile still as she twisted the sexy vegetable in front of my face.

"Wow," was all I could add to the conversation as I reached down and felt my pussy still gaping open enough to be able to slip four fingers easily inside.

"You know Christina, you are a very skilled lover for your age," she said as she put the towel down between my legs.

"Thanks, I like to make a good impression," I said to her mirroring her big smile on my warm face.

"Well you did. Will you spend the night with me?"

"I definitely will if you will let me help you come several times more," I leaned up to kiss her.

She stopped me short with her fingers to my lips.

"Oh baby, you don't know how much I want that, but I have a lot more in store for that young pussy and ass of yours," she licked her lips as she looked me in the eye then removed her fingers and leaned in to kiss me.

We kissed there in the kitchen for several minutes more before she took my hand and helped me down off the island. Still holding my hand tightly and with the cucumber in her other hand she led me to her bedroom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds