• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Wildfire

Wildfire

"Ah...there you are my dear," came the sultry voice across the room. Inwardly I cringed. Not him again I thought. Why won't he just leave me alone. I tried to escape, but there was just no way. He was pompous, arrogant. Yet another foolish fop falling around my feet. And why? Well, that was a gimme. He wanted something I was not free to give him…my heart, and my late husband's money.

I hurriedly escaped, thank goodness. But in my haste I ran into a large, strong barrier. Looking up from my five foot five inch frame, I saw the deepest… bluest eyes I know I had ever seen. ‘He was absolutely gorgeous', was my thought. Then he smiled down at me. I swear he had to be at least six feet tall. But that smile. It was wondrous and for some strange reason I felt myself melt…all of me too. My heart started doing a crazy pitter-patter feelings I had not felt since my Tommy. I mumbled an ‘excuse me' as I rushed past him. But that smile haunted my dreams for days, no weeks, to come. I tossed and turned each night with him in my dreams.

That party was now over a month ago and still he haunted my every dream. In reality, he was also in my day-dreams too. It would probably have been better if I had a regular job to go to, but working at home with my paintings just wasn't the kind of diversion that I needed… maybe a trip to get away would help.

I called my very best friend I had known since I was a young girl. Suzie was always there when I needed her. Maybe she could go with me somewhere, anywhere.

When I called her though, she informed me there was just no way. She had no one to watch her little girl. So, I began making my own plans, alone… again. But I was becoming used to this. Where did I want to go? It had been a very long time since I went to the beach. That was it, the beach. The outer banks would be great. And this time of year, just before the Spring season hit, there would not be many people. I still didn't want to be in crowds for some reason. Guess I'd really become quite a recluse.

I decided to drive and found a beautiful little cottage on a cliff by the ocean. It was perfect, so I rented it for two weeks. For the next several mornings I walked the beach, read, and finally found the nearby small town. There was even a quaint museum in another town along the coast...that's where I headed. The artist inside of me had to see it. I still day-dreamed about that stranger. But gradually that was beginning to fade.

I walked into the museum and rounded the corner. There was an exhibit here this week and I curiously walked over to inspect the artist's work. A voice spoke behind me and I swear I could feel the hair on the back of my neck rise.

"What do you think of it? My work I mean," the sultry, sexy voice asked. ‘God no', I thought… ‘It can't be'.

But as I turned to look up again into those eyes, I knew. It was the same man I had tried desperately to forget. In one meeting he had changed my life. I traveled this far and still our paths crossed.

I turned to see his magical smile appear again.

"It's wonderful," I found myself replying. Once again, I hurriedly turn to leave, escape was really what I was doing. I just wasn't prepared for this kind of feeling again. I didn't want the hurt, the pain. But he caught my arm.

"Hey, why are you running away? Have I offended you in some way?"

I suppose it was the look on his face that made me stay.

"No, no that's not it at all," I said as I tried again to leave.

"Stay a minute then," he coaxed. I stayed. Something inside just wouldn't let me leave.

The next few minutes turned into evening and we sat at a very nice restaurant, candles burning low. His voice was so hypnotic…we talked and talked…about his work, my work, our devotion to the arts. He asked where I was staying, so yes, I told him. By this time we had spent the better part of the day together and something inside that had lain dormant for so long was awake. As I looked into his eyes I knew what I wanted. It was evident he did too.

We went back to the cottage and then decided to take a walk on the beach. Abandoning our shoes we ran down the hill to the beckoning water. We laughed as he pulled me deeper into the water. The waves crashing in around us and we were soaked. But it was so thrilling. I had always been terrified of water, but as he held me I felt safe. Our clothes clung to our chilled bodies as we continued to splash and run like two kids back and forth.

Finally, he grabbed my hand and we rushed back to the shore and sat down…laughing. But the laughter stopped as he bent to kiss me. I pulled away at first, shy. But he held me close and continued to ply his wet kisses on me. Before I realized what was happening, he was pulling at my wet clothes, murmuring in my ear how much he wanted me. The desires within me were raging out of control too. I wanted him just as much. He easily picked me up and headed toward the cabin. I wrapped my arms around him and held on for dear life. I could feel his heartbeat against my ear. Still taste his salty kiss upon my lips. And as I drank in the pure animalistic smell of him I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me. The thought of being with him kindled within me a raging fire I never thought to feel again.

We soon were inside the warmth of the cottage and I went for towels while he started a fire. Perfect for this time of year. I made some drinks and by the time I turned the corner, there he stood. He was magnificent! I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He finally spoke and brought me out of my reverie. I blushed, mentally being glad that it was dark. The only light the illuminated the room was the fireplace. He offered his hand out to me and I felt like I was floating toward him. I timidly smiled as I extended my hand.

We sat down in the floor on cushions he had moved from the sofa and he wrapped a large soft blanket around us. I was ever conscious of the fact that he was completely naked under the blanket and I at least had on a large T-shirt that came to my knees. We just sat there, holding each other. It felt so good to be close to someone again…to feel intimate and secure at the same time. I laid my head on his shoulder and looked into the flames. I felt my hand start to reach for his lips, I just had to touch them, feel their softness yet promise at the same time. He smiled as he just watched my trembling fingers. I watched as he took one of my fingers and pulled it into his mouth, ahhhhh so warm…sending shivers down my spine. He took my hand and kissed the inside of my palm. Did he know what that did to me? How special that was? I began to tremble even more. And the look in his eyes told me he knew exactly what he was doing. They held so much desire and I knew that mine mirrored his.

He turned toward me and gently pushed me backward on the cushions. As his lips found mine I knew I was lost...lost in the desires, need, warmth that spread through me like wildfire. The passions soon gave way to a frenzy whirlwind of softness and then quickness at the consuming rages. His lips and tongue explored every part of me. I moaned as his lips left mine and gently kissed my neck sending shivers once again all over my body. I strained against him as his exploration left no place untouched. His lips soon found my breasts, nipples hard against his lashing tongue...the pulling and then roughness of his mouth. I didn't know how much more I could take as I cried out to him, begging him to take me. But he wasn't finished with his tormenting. He gently pushed my legs open and I heard him moan as well when he buried his face where his fingers had just explored. He murmured but I could hardly hear him. I felt like I was floating through the universe as his tongue licked and teased me… making me wetter and hotter than I had ever been.

Oh how I needed him inside of me to fill the aching need that he had built. I arched against him time and again as he brought me to an exhilarating climax, waves of passion washing over me… each more intense than the one before. And just when I thought I could take no more, he moved away from me. I looked up through blurry eyes drowned from passion to see his wonderful smile again. I watched as he moved up toward my face…his now throbbing manhood erect and proud. As I looked into his eyes, I knew what he wanted. I gently glided his shaft into my mouth. As the warmth continued… deeper he moaned as I had just done. Back and forth I continued to tease him to the point he was begging me to not stop. But, just as he had done, I was not finished either. Mmmm the smell of his masculinity was more than I could bear. I needed him now, more than ever. I gently moved and pushed him backwards as gently as he had done me…my blue eyes never leaving his. Our souls united as nothing I've every felt before. Even as I glided his hardness into my wet and warm body I never took my eyes from his. I slowly moved rhythmically with him. Ahhh it was slow at first, but as his hands reached for my hips our tempo increased. He held my arms as I felt him grow even more, going deeper and deeper. As we spiraled up towards heavens passions I cried out as he brought me to another climax. But before he could finish too …I climbed off him and once again took his hardness within the folds of my mouth drinking in the nectar of us both. I felt him shudder as he too spiraled where I had just been.

I laid my head upon his stomach as he folded his arms around me. No words were necessary. I drifted off into a peaceful slumber as he folded the blanket over us both.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Wildfire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds