• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wildlife

Wildlife

I am a photographer. Only an amateur, but quite a good one. I like to shoot wildlife. Trouble is, I also like my bed, which means I don't get out there in the wee small hours of the morning, hiding away until the early bird comes looking for his worm. I leave that sort of thing to the professionals.

What I do is pick a nice day and a nice beach, preferably one off the beaten track so I don't have to worry about bystanders hurling themselves in front of the camera, or little kids running up screaming and chasing away a bird I'm about to shoot. Finding my nice quite beach I make myself hard to see and wait. Animals and birds will come out to play, even if it is the middle of the day.

When I say I make myself hard to see, I'm not talking camouflage or hideouts. I just wear clothes and a hat that tends to blend in with the vegetation, then wait quietly. It's movement that draws the eye.

One nice sunny Saturday I'd found the perfect beach for myself. There wasn't much actual beach, just a short stretch of sand, surrounded by a lot of picturesque rocks and a few stunted trees and some shrubbery. I nestled under a tree and set up my camera. If you knew I was there I was in plain sight. If you didn't the chances were that you'd overlook me.

As the day wore on I got a few nice shots, including a couple of a sea-hawk just hovering in the air, waiting. Apparently nothing worth waiting for came along so he drifted away on the breeze. In the early afternoon I had an interruption.

I was just sitting, waiting, when I heard a car pull up on the road. Five minutes later a young woman came traipsing down to the beach carrying a bag. I cursed quietly and thought about telling her to go away but, what the hell, it was a free beach.

I looked her over through my camera. I have a very nice telescopic lens and could zero right in on her. A very nice young lady, I decided, with a happy smile on a pretty face and a very nice figure. I took a couple of shots, seeing the camera was already pointed at her, then settled back to see what happened.

She had a camera in the bag. Quite a nice one from what I could see. Not a girl who wanted to point her phone and just click away. She pulled out a small tripod with flexible legs and set the camera up on a rock, pointing along the stretch of sand. Damned if I knew why. She was expecting penguins or seals to come ashore at this point?

She knew exactly what she was doing. She stripped off her outer clothing, revealing a nice blue bikini. Pressing what I assumed was the record button on the camera she moved down onto the beach, not moving fast, which would allow the autofocus to keep track of her.

She pulled a few poses and then headed back to the camera. She stopped it and pressed review, watching what she had. Satisfied that things were going nicely she went on back to the beach and spent the next ten minutes posing, doing mild acrobatics (quite nicely, too), and generally making a selfie movie of herself.

Personally, while she was doing this I stuck to single shots, getting a number of nice pictures. I was about to get some even nicer pictures.

She took off her bikini and tossed it to the side. Then she continued with her selfie movie. She cavorted and posed, did acrobatics, walked slowly towards the camera with her hands behind her back, everything she had being captured. She was giggling and having a ball.

I was quite enjoying the show as well. A nubile young lady in the altogether was prancing around in front of me. What was there not to enjoy? I got some excellent shots, especially when she tried to do a couple of slow motion cartwheels. I suspect I had a better view of her than her own camera did.

It was the breeze that brought the fun to an end. A wisp of grass blown against my nose and I sneezed. The young lady was doing a handstand at the time and she collapsed into a heap before bouncing up and looking around. I was easy enough to spot now that she knew I was there.

"What are you doing, you pervert?" she yelled at me.

I rose to my feet, stretched and ambled over to meet her. I had no worries about getting a closer view.

"How long have you been here?" she demanded, one arm across her chest and a hand trying to cover her pussy. Why, I don't know. It's not as though she hadn't had it all on display for a while.

"Me? Oh, four, maybe five, hours," I said casually. "I've been shooting birds and the occasional small creature that comes wandering past. I've got some excellent shots of a pink-tipped, red-faced, dancer. Rather a rare specimen, those, and I count myself lucky to have seen it."

The reference to the dancer passed her by. Oh, well, she'd been told.

"Why didn't you let me know you were here?" she asked, obviously displeased.

"Ah, why should I do that? I was just sitting over there under the tree, in plain sight. I can't really be expected to get up and announce myself whenever anyone wanders past. People would think I'm a nut."

"Well why didn't you say something when you saw I was taking my bikini off?"

"Not only am I not a nut, I'm not stupid. If a lovely young thing wants to walk around the beach in the nude I'm not going to say anything to discourage her. I saw your camera. I assume that you're taking pictures of yourself."

"I thought I was alone." She stared at me, finally noting that I had a camera.

"Did you take any pictures of me?" she asked, sounding slightly shocked.

"I did mention the pink-tipped, red-faced, dancer," I said, letting my eyes drift down to those lovely pink tips.

Her jaw dropped.

"You've been taking my picture? With me like this?" she shrieked.

"Why not? I assumed you undressed for pictures. It just seemed reasonable that I get my share."

"You can't just go and take my picture."

"Yes, I can, especially when you walk up, stand in front of me, disrobe, and then do a lot of very nice poses. Some very sexy poses, some of them."

"You delete them and you delete them now. I'm not having you take pictures of me."

"Then maybe you shouldn't have posed for them," I pointed out. "I've got them and I'm keeping them. I can get some nice change from a couple of web sites for pictures like those."

"You wouldn't!"

"Ah, yes, I would. Some sites pay quite well for natural photos."

"But, but, they're pictures of me. I don't want them on the internet."

"No? What were you intending to do with the ones you were taking?"

"That's my business," she snapped, blushing. "You get rid of those photos."

"Are you prepared to pay me for them? Like I said, some web sites will."

She looked as though she was going to blow a fuse.

"That's blackmail," she practically spat at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said coldly. "I thought it was a simple business transaction. Forget I mentioned it."

I turned to walk away but she grabbed at my arm.

"No, wait. What about the photos?"

I looked at where she was clutching my arm and she hastily let it go.

"I don't think we should worry about them. I don't think it reasonable to discuss them if you're going to accuse me of blackmail. That is insulting and I deeply resent the insinuation." I was all offended dignity.

"I'm sorry," she said quickly. "I didn't mean it that way. It's just that I don't have much money on me. Um, how much are we talking?"

"Depending on where I take them I might get ten, maybe twenty dollars for them."

"Ten or twenty? That's insulting," she protested, offended that I'd let them go so cheap.

"There are so many nude pictures on the web," I said, spreading my hand in a helpless gesture. "Why should they pay when they get so many for free?"

"Well, I can afford to pay you twenty dollars for them," she said, looking at me hopefully.

"I don't think so," I said, slowly shaking my head. "I couldn't take your money. Your virtue, that's another matter."

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking nervous and suspicious.

"You have a very sexy body and somehow I doubt that you're a virgin. Why don't you guess what I mean?"

"You expect me to have sex with you in exchange for the photos?" she shrieked.

"Certainly not. I wouldn't be so crass as to ask you to. I just want you to agree to have sex with me out of the kindness of your heart and because you're feeling aroused from all your naked endeavours. Afterwards, out of the kindness of my heart, I would offer to let you reformat my SD drive, which would, incidentally, delete everything on the drive and make them unrecoverable."

She looked rather shocked, poor girl.

"You don't seriously expect me to agree to that, do you?"

"I have no idea if you will or won't," I told her. "What I do know is that once I get my clothes off I'm going to take you over to those rocks next to your camera and bend you over them and take you. And take you most vigorously, I might add, because you're really a very nicely put together young woman. If, on the other hand, you don't want to be taken most vigorously, then all you have to do is say so and I will, reluctantly, get dressed and go away."

While I was talking I was also undressing. T-shirt and singlet went by the way, followed by trousers and underpants. With that done my intentions were rather obvious.

"I'm Bob, by the way," I said, gently touching her elbow and turning her toward where her camera was. (I wasn't figuring on having our little adventure on camera. That's why I was heading over to the rocks next to hers.) "I didn't catch your name."

"Ah, Janet," she mumbled, not seeming to be sure of what to do.

I wasn't trying to make her go where I wanted her. That would probably have been counter-productive, forcing her to make a decision right away. Instead I just ambled across towards her camera and the rocks and she walked along next to me.

I saw her cast a couple of glances at me as we moved, checking out my equipment and biting her lip as she tried to decide what she should do. I kept things moving, not giving her time to decide. Reaching the rocks I patted a nice smooth boulder.

"Why don't you put your hands here," I told her, acting as if it was a foregone conclusion that she would do so.

The power of suggestion. She obediently leaned forward, hands on the rock, leaving her in a nice position for me to start. I ran my hand lightly over her bottom, murmuring sweet nothings about her lovely figure as I did so, letting my hand trail down and cup her pudenda. I started squeezing it softly and rhythmically, just giving her a little subtle encouragement. She took in a startled breath when I touched her there.

"Ah, um, you're not really going to try to, um, have sex with me, are you?" she mumbled, turning her head to look at me.

In answer I eased her lips a little apart, pressing my erection between them.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "You are going to. You really are. Oh my god."

Whether she was willing to let me or not she didn't say. She was however, quite wet and ready. I didn't take all the credit for that. I'm quite sure she found making her sexy little selfie movie was enough to start her juices running. Talking about having sex hadn't done anything to calm her down.

I pressed forward, feeling myself starting to slide home. Janet seemed to freeze for a second and then she was responding, pushing back to meet me. I kept pushing forward and she maintained her push to meet me, and I slid neatly in, my groin pressing firmly up against her.

She was muttering a few more 'oh my gods' interspersed with a surprised sounding, "You're doing it. You're really doing it."

Leaning over her, my arms circled her, hands taking hold of her breasts. Figuring that if she was going to say no she'd have said it by now I put the final question to her.

"I said I was going to take you vigorously. Are you ready for vigorously?"

She turned her head, wanting to see me. There was a disbelieving look in her face. Then she nodded.

"Vigorously," she said.

That was a clear go ahead. I pulled back and then drove in hard, almost lifting her off the ground. It didn't seem to worry her at all. She was pushing back hard to meet me, taking my full length easily and with a nice degree of enthusiasm.

She wasn't a virgin, that was plain, but I suspected that she wasn't all that experienced. Her passage was tight, clinging to me as I thrust into her, and she was responding rather more forcefully than I would have expected.

I also found that as we progressed she became more voluble. She was shrieking and bucking under me, wailing, "Oh, oh, oh," crying out to god, wanting to know what I was doing to her, generally letting her feeling be known. If I had to condense what she was saying it would be along the lines that she was slightly surprised and in favour of what was happening.

Personally, I was thoroughly enjoying myself. A tight pussy and an enthusiastic partner who was letting me command the situation. What more could I want? More time. It was the sort of experience you don't want to finish. That wasn't to be, alas.

My own juices were bubbling and boiling, ready to burst forth and flood the area. Feeling I owed to Janet to bring her to the boil as well I picked things up, moving from energetic to desperate. I plunged in harder and faster than ever, feeling shock rippling through her as she struggled to meet my demands. She was working at it, determined to keep up with me.

It was too much for her. I overwhelmed her with pleasure, and she screamed and climaxed. All I did was climax, considering in unmanly to scream my own relief.

After that little effort we were both done, over, spent, and finished. If we'd had a bed we'd have collapsed onto it. As it was, Janet just leaned over that nice big boulder and I leaned over a nice soft Janet while I regained a modicum of strength.

After a while I staggered back to where my clothes were and pulled them on. Janet, I was irritated to see, was recovering a lot faster than me. She seemed to develop an extra bounce in her step as she came up to me. (Still naked. Apparently she saw no reason to hurry into her clothes.)

"Camera," she demanded.

I passed her the camera, telling her where to go to reformat the SD disk. She did so with a smirk on her face.

"Now please go away," she suggested, as she passed the camera back. Before I could say anything she shouted, "No. Wait."

She gave me a very firm look.

"Do you perchance have another SD card with photos on it?" she asked.

"My goodness, Janet," I said affably. "It's a good thing you reminded me. I do have such an item."

I fished the SD card out of its case and handed it to her. She exchanged it for the one in the camera and checked it for pictures.

"Bastard," she said, smiling, viewing quite a few pictures starring one naked Janet. She quickly and efficiently reformatted that card as well.

It occurred to me that I'd probably have a hell of a job recovering anything from those two disks. Still, it would be fun to try.

"I am going back to my tree to watch for wildlife," I told her. "You can feel free to carry on with your movie."

"No. I want you to go away. If you're still there you'll probably take more photos."

"Probably," I said cheerfully. "That's why I came to the beach. Don't let it worry you. You can always persuade me into reformatting the disk again."

I settled back to wait. Would she keep on with her little film or go home? Would she be willing to, ah, persuade me to reformat a second time? One could but hope.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wildlife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds