• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Willa Ch. 03: Rough Draft

Willa Ch. 03: Rough Draft

12

Willamina's second day was coming to an eventful end. Her luggage had finally been delivered by her former hotel later than promised. It appeared that her employer Nick Benson's negligence had gotten the best of him and had insisted on it be brought to her by the end of the day. Money and power had that final say.

She had barely seen Nick all day long except to eat lunch and play with his daughter. For once clothed. While not perfect he had thought ahead when dealing with his child so closely. Willa did note that he had a respectable climate about him when up close to Grace. Looking bad would not make a good impression. A famous erotica author handling his baby in the nude would not go over well should some aggravating paparazzi come scaling his walls. Of course, he had the best alarms that money could by to warn him of intruders. None the less, Nick Benson was the furthest thing from ever being any pedophile. The man could likely get any woman he wanted without stooping so low as to helpless infants. Nick Benson was definitely a good father if not for that nudist habit.

Willa's own childcare techniques were found charming throughout the remainder of the day until Grace was off to bed for the night. Once down with her pachyderm pals the elephants in her crib, sweet baby Grace was out like a light. Satisfied that the infant was not going to wake up the second she turned away Willa left for her private bedroom and took a shower.

After their chapter reenactment last night, she just knew Nick was watching her every move. There was no question in her mind that he had some form of camera watching her. She truthfully didn't care if he did spy on her, it rather turned her on. As if knowing for a certain she gave him the best showerhead show that she could conceive. Not only sensually soaping her body and teasing herself with a hint of delightful satisfaction, but that removeable love gun was used on her clitoris with vibrant results, her eyes begging to be paid attention to. Best job ever! Paid to be a nanny, paid to be a showgirl. Paid to be Sara it seemed.

Hot and steamy over with, Willa dried herself and left her towel to roam her quarters in the buff. Unpacking her own outfits and hanging them up she resisted any immediate desire to get dressed. Choosing instead to paint her nails to look her best, brush and blow-dry her fiery red mane and lotion every inch of her succulent body in delicate sweeps. Finished with her pampering show whether she was truly being watched or not she decided to get dressed. A change into a darling white set of stretchy shorts and a thin cropped style tank top combo made her feel sexy. Perfume spirited from head to toe the final touch led to her departure downstairs and to the kitchen.

Dishwasher unloaded, she found places for the clean items while rummaging through the cupboards to familiarize herself better. Bending over to peer under the island counter she felt an intruder nearby but remained active, sensing she was being checked out. Nick had snuck up behind her like a ninja. Gouged between her thigh gap by a huge penis, purely by accident, she shot up straight and turned around to face him taking his penis along with her as if a turnstile barricade. Ouch! Served him right! Yelping at her surprise she held a hand between her chest which tightened her top into a vivid display of jagged nipples. "Nick! You startled me."

Not a single word, merely a smirk, he posed two copies of the next chapter before her. "I'll live! So will you! Rough draft. Ready to read?"

"Read? No. Act. Yes, I think I'm ready."

"Good. To the family room. I have a fire started. Let there be wine."

"Oh, boy! I'm a light weight. I told you I never drink."

"Tonight, you imbibe." Like yesterday. Geez!

"If Sara drinks. I drink." She giggled. "For I must be toasty to climb that final mountain."

"That's the spirit. Dorian approves!"

Following his muscular nudity like a moth to a flame she fawned after him to the far side of the house where a secondary family room was arranged. A large brick fireplace crackled with an open flame. In front of it was a bear skin rug. Chills! Nipples hardening even tighter at the possibilities presented.

"Is that rug real?"

"Purchased in Alaska. Come sit on the couch. I'll pour Sara some wine." Complying she went so far as to lure her thin tank top shoulder supports off of said shoulders and let the crop slither down toward her bosom. After all that had occurred during last night's reading and what came after in her bedroom she was wet beyond fantasy. Reading another of Nick's books earlier during her down time she was fixated on being a leading lady. Returning with two glasses of white wine Nick settled down beside her.

"First we talk. Then we toast."

"Okay. Talk! I'm all ears."

"I need to be certain you are clear that these readings are merely an act of inspiration. Last night went further than even I anticipated. If I hurt you in any way I apologize."

"I am totally fine. It's been ages since I let myself go. My ex-boyfriend Matt and I only slept together about ten times total. Still, I've had some pent-up adrenalin after two years. My biggest worry is hurting Claire over this."

"Claire will be fine. She knows that I am desperate for inspiration. Your youthfulness has already conceived dozens of new ideas. However, we should try not to go too far. I will not thank you for what you did. Should I become too valiant I will lose momentum."

"We wouldn't want that. Never say you're sorry even if I get a little spooked. I aim to follow your lead as much as my nerves allow. If that is what Dorian wants." She most certainly did.

Nick chuckled, "No. Dorian is a Master. He craves the hunt. The challenge! The dominance! The unsettling conquest."

"And Sara needs loads of discipline and teaching."

"She is a clean slate. Her desire to please Dorian has no barriers."

"Do you think that I am a clean slate?"

"Yes, I do." He frowned. "Your destiny will be written by Dorian."

"I'll admit, as terrified as I was, Dorian really turned me on. Part of my real soul wants Dorian. But you're Nick. You are happily married. Both are handsome, with muscles that make a girl squeamish in all of the right places. I'm a lowly nanny. But I feel as if I can push myself just like Sara. I mean, I want to if Dorian tells me to. Possible hint there Nick." She batted her lashes.

"Noted! A very sexy nanny you are. Your body is incredible. Those tits are perky and perfectly poised. I will not recite that verse three times fast." He grinned at her, "That ass of yours is near a perfected heart shape demanding adoration. Well-rounded in a twerking sort of curvaceous display. Sara is enticing I will give her that. Dorian would own no less."

"My name is Willa. Own Sara, pay Willa. I don't think you will be sorry you employed both."

"As long as we both know where our reality begins and ends." He sipped his wine. Oh, he knew exactly where it ended, but he was in no immediate hurry. Lessons and molding first!

"A toast then." She raised her lute, "To Sara whose eagerness to learn will likely blind her."

"Too Dorian whose eagerness to train Sara will likely blindfold her."

They clink glasses and drink their fill. A silent stare between them gives her goosebumps, his huge cock rising before her eyes without coverage of any kind. He was taunting her, searching for her appetite. His penis thick, veiny, and purple, precum weeping, he finished off his wine with a hiss.

"What's this chapter about?"

"The beast within."

Her eyes flared up, "Sounds Grizzly." A giggle she pointed at the bearskin rug.

"Your script my dear." He grinned. "Look it over and improvise as you did last night." She read parts of it, absorbing the necessary actions and reactions. As she did Nick massaged his beast just enough to keep him strong and tight. Her eyes trembled as much as her limbs while she processed all things Sara, her peripheral vision enjoying his stimulations to her side. Discarding her copy onto an end table she stood up and moved between his legs. Kneeling down she lowered her gaze at the floor.

"Sara kneels respectfully for Dorian. Her gaze concealed out of shame. She is unworthy of her savior."

Nick in response glared down at her, at the angle his erection appeared directly under her chin, inspiration in itself. "Dorian broods on his throne, sneering down at Sara. Her life is his, yet she fills him with doubt. He needs his scepter to truly rule. That scepter rests in his lap. She has offered it up to him, but it rests wearily."

"Sara is blanketed by her inability to make Dorian smile. Her skin crawls for lack of oxygen. She must shed her skin to be reborn under his will."

Willamina lifted her tank top up and over her head to toss it aside. She then fell back, nothing to obstruct her fall in order to pull her shorts from her hips and off of her toes. Willa then returned to her knees in a respectable pose of subservience.

"Dorian maintains his stature." Nick recites, "He admires her new form. It fills his soul with hope." A deafening sigh disrupts that emotion, "Still, his scepter wanes."

"Sara admires the scepter and desires to offer her life to its power, its meaning to exist." Nick grinned at Willa's eyes dancing in the fire.

"You really want to suck this dick, don't you, Willa?" Now who was deviating from the script.

"Sara does. Okay, I do too. Who are we in this moment?" She creased her brow with confusion.

Stroking his cock Nick wagged it at her then pressed his length back against his abdomen, holding it firmly there. In doing so his swollen balls bowled out toward her.

"You're going to lick these balls until I tell you differently. WILLA!"

She swallowed dryly, "Yes, Sir." Crawling to him she lowered her face in and lashed her tongue in a swath, forming it around both nuts in the sack. Her eyes stare up at him like a lost puppy. For five whole minutes her saliva bathed his scrotum.

"Who am I Willa?"

"I'm not sure anymore. I might not care." She spoke as her lips remained barely touching his balls.

"Dorian? Nick? Master?"

"Master! Only Master."

"Very good! Now swallow my cock whole. Show me your true desires. Seek your inner Sara."

"Gladly." She wrapped her warm wet lips around the crown of his cock and pressured her throat muscles to tackle his worthy nine inches. Thank God, her tonsils were removed at an early age. Madness overcame Willamina and she feverishly demanded his cock thrive and reside deeper. Even with that one and only boyfriend she did get very good at blowjobs. Much bigger than her ex but that was inspiration of her own. Dorian-- Nick quietly eased back into his sofa and observed her refusal to quit. Even under the restrictions of a nasty gag reflex she fought with determination. Sensing promise in her, Nick chose to secure her thoughts.

"Faster! All of me! Failure to please me results in a ripped-up contract." Again with that threat. No need Master!

She smiled with her eyes and rapidly moved up and down his shaft. Gurgling noises heard, accompanied by dripping saliva splattering everywhere. For fifteen minutes she repeated her maneuvers. It was obvious Nick knew very well how to pace his detonations. It was certainly not for her lack in talent. Finally, his steely persona relented, and Nick Benson fired a rabid load into her throat. His hands gripping the base of her skull enforced her throat to constrict and embrace all nine inches of him, his draining scrotum puffing up over her bottom lip.

"Every drop. You will never waste."

After a few minutes of wilderness red strands of sweaty hair in her face, he released her skull. To his respect she remained firm, his mighty scepter buried deep as she strained to be certain he was drained. Only then was she ready to depart gently gliding her compressed lips upward for a stimulating tickle. As they reached the crown, her pucker awaited every drop that his convulses offered. No waste! NONE! Delicious!

"Very Good! Tell me Willamina Pryce, do you want to return to Chicago?"

She paused to quiver her lips, still puckered and kissing his urethra just in case. "No, Sir."

"Do you want this to be an act?" Willa's vision blurred beneath running mascara.

"I want all acts to meet your approval. Do I inspire you? Claire made that a priority."

"Answer the question."

"No. I want reality. Make me your finest book. One that cannot be closed with any happy ending." He nodded at her request. Music to her fears!

"One tongue deserves the reward of another." He stood up before her and nudged her to crawl backwards with a grim expression. Tedious steps made on hands and feet she felt the fur of the bearskin rug in her way. A toe beneath her drizzling cunt lifted her ass up to encourage her further until she lay atop Ole' Smokey. Once her body flattened on the fur he dropped to his knees and sprawled out before her.

Watching him intently he used his fingers to pry her labia aside, a single finger up within her rosy, pink vulva. Burying his face between her thighs Nick Benson designated his tongue into a delectable torment over her clit as his teeth nibbled at her hood. No words, only whimpers on her part Willa arched her back with delight, her bulging breasts heaving skyward.

"Oh, my God. Dorian? Nick? MASTER your tongue is glorious." She trembles to recite. That chapter did include this beautiful union of deity and petty slave. He added two more fingers beneath his wagging tongue. Digging them up into her with zestful insertion he probed and twisted about for her G-spot. All the while he pressed his left hand down over her pubic region. The talent of this man evident, Willa lost her composure and climaxed with ease. Even as her body shook Nick continued to feast. Her convulsions multiplying, she was gripping the bear with all of her might to avoid escape. Screaming, she came again. Gnawing at his leisure she drowned his features and the fur below.

Lifting away he slapped her tortured clit three times to gather her sanity. Each impact her cunt spat at him in gentle squirts. Rising up onto his knees and towering over her he examined her tortured nerves.

"Sara has lost. Do you want the beast inside?"

"Please, Master! Fuck this worthless person. I live to keep you warm. Your needs must be met."

Nick primed his beefy crown up and toward her pussy, violently slapping his cock over her clit in repetition as if a countdown. Each time she squealed and mumbled what she had read of Sara's responses. Finally, he thrust forward ramming his head into her scalding hot cavity. The jolt of nine full inches inside her ripped wide vulva, balls deep, made Willamina cry out. Reaching her hands for him Nick swatted them away. Uncertain where her hands should go, she attempted to hold her dancing breasts until he again slapped her hands aside.

"Those are meant to be seen, not covered. Let them breathe. Let them roll like clouds with the thunder above."

"Yes, Sir."

He pounded at her thighs repeatedly, hearing his balls slap hard against her inner ass cheeks. His gaze watched her mounds encircle one another, colliding and then falling away. Her moans merged with the agony of her chest's turbulent activity.

"Dorian expects more of Sara. She lies there helpless. Do battle with your soul." He expressed, barely breathing heavily. Her legs wrapping around his muscular torso Willa found her arms reaching out for him time and time again. She quickly learned that he meant business, each effort to find his person realized in his pushing her away. Her mind became delirious from his overpowering insistence, his penetrations striking harder and harder.

"I SAID BATTLE!"

Her tiny body attempted to rise at her waist as he reared back. Her struggle goes for naught. The angle of her spine would never allow enough support. Finally, he stared down at her and immediately halted his thrusting. An expression of disappointment filled her every pore with fear. Mighty hands gripped her ankles tearing them from his back to bring them up then outward to divide her thighs. He eyed his girth burrowing deep within her. Inch-by-inch he removed his cock to her dismay.

Her eyes wide and teary Willamina felt his crowns final departure. The tension in the air left her shaking like a dry leaf dangling from a wind tortured branch. Nick abandoned her ankles and stood up without exertion. On his feet he returned to the sofa. Her nerves shot by his untimely exit she merely laid there trembling as if unwanted. The author obtained the copies of his chapter.

"We are both guilty of deviating from the chapters content. Sara was meant to learn patience. Dorian would taunt her and tantalize. At this point nothing more." She regained strength enough to sit up with her legs curled to her side. Confusion certainly!

"I thought you were Nick. I'm sorry if I was mistaken." She whispered.

Nick scowled at her, "Your acting betrays your mind. You should check on Grace. We will attempt this chapter again tomorrow." Who was acting? OH, MY GOD! Numbness set in.

"Were we going shopping tomorrow?"

"Ah, yes. Of course! Let me find a temporary sitter for Grace. We cannot shop effectively and care for her properly. Perhaps Sara might learn a few things on how to behave in public."

He started to stand once again when Willa swiftly crawled across the floor to kneel at his feet. "Nick? Sir? How is it that you can be so in tune with Dorian then switch back to the writer so easily?"

"Because Sara has many more months to prepare her soul for the truth about herself. Dorian would require much more training before giving himself to her completely."

"Yet, you as Nick did indeed fuck me. Obviously, it wasn't Dorian if he required so much expectation."

Nick leans forward and caresses her cheek, "I suppose I missed my wife. Do you wish to stop reading with me? I would not be offended."

Her eyes grew wide at that offer of negligence. "No! It was no lie when I said for you to make me your finest book."

"Does it not seem that your innocence from two days ago appears to have vanished?"

"I am innocent. I'm acting, remember?" She stood up and gathered her clothing. She then left him alone by the fire. After a few moments of contemplation Nick Benson rose from his seat and ventured to the fireplace. A sly grin at his own game, the bestseller tossed his copies into the flames and watched them char away. Sara would come around. That bearskin rug needed a steam cleaning. Willa needed to fine tune her inner truth. Nick needed another glass of wine.

"Like a Phoenix!"

********

Going upstairs Willamina skipped getting dressed and simply ducked her head into Grace's bedroom to listen for any stirring of revival. Not wanting to disturb her she knew she had the baby monitors to warn her of any late-night diaper changes. Closing the door, she went back to her room but left her bedroom door wide open. Tossing her clothing on her bed she went to her luggage and opened it. Hidden in a side pocket was a short six-inch dildo to relax her before bedtime. Lighting two provided candles she crawled into bed and stretched out.

"I just don't get why Nick stopped. He definitely wanted me. It almost feels like he has a split personality. Maybe by portraying Sara he hopes I merge identities as well. I mean that wouldn't be difficult. It is kind of fun playing Sara, but I think Nick wants me to literally become the character. Again, not hard!" She graduated her toy up into her aching vagina. "Dang it! This toy is nothing after that big dick. It's three inches smaller and no way near as thick in girth. I need to buy a new dildo with my first paycheck. Maybe tomorrow if Nick lets me near an adult bookstore I will." Attempting her toy, she did her best suddenly amused by it. As it pulled out of her, she mumbled, "Jekyll!" then when shoving it back inside she huffed, "Hyde!" Hide! She found it funny. That book was a bestseller too.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Willa Ch. 03: Rough Draft

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds