Willing Ch. 07

"Ahh, but the rest of me is...not so nice?" I was shocked at the remark, and looked up to her face to see the merriment still in her eyes. "My eyes, they are up here, no?" I blushed furiously at her having caught me so easily.

"Gabrielle, I, I'm sorry-" I began.

"No, no, no, don't apologize, cherie. It is entirely natural to be curious about another woman's breasts, when it is not common to see them au naturel as we do in France. Here, I need lotion here, also." She took my right hand, and turned it palm up, then poured some of the lotion in my hand. Then she kind of thrust her chest out, toward me.

"Um..." I said, not sure what to do or say.

"You must apply it to me, I need the protection." Her logic was flawless.

I tentatively began spreading the oil over her upper chest and shoulders, only gradually, shyly, approaching the swelling fullness of her breasts themselves. She said nothing, allowing me to caress and massage her soft, warm breasts, though I conspicuously avoided touching her nipples, which were erect and hard. I rubbed the lotion into her skin, even the warm, moist skin on the slight underside of her beautiful breasts, then to her stomach, down to the top of her swim bottoms.

Honestly, I enjoyed applying the suntan lotion to her. Her body was lean and firm, except in those places where we women are not.

"There," I said, signaling completion of the task.

"Oh, but you must do these, too. I must not burn here, they are too sensitive." She dribbled a small amount of suntan oil on each nipple and looked expectantly at me.

"Oh," I said, when I realized she was waiting for me to proceed. I tentatively took her nipples between my fingers, and rolled them to coat them in the high SPF oil. Gabrielle sighed as I touched her there.

"Thank you so much," she said, leaning forward and kissing me, this time on the mouth, again to my surprise. She giggled at the look of surprise on my face.

"Now it is my turn to please you," she said. 'Please me?' I wondered.

Gabrielle began applying the lotion to my breasts before I had more than a second to think about what she was doing. I knew it would seem churlish to object once she'd begun - besides, it felt quite nice. So I let her continue, and I was startled to hear myself moan with pleasure. Gabrielle said nothing, but her eyes were knowing.

When she gently rolled my nipples between her thumb and forefinger, applying the protective, citrus-scented oil, I felt a distinct thread of pleasure make its way from my nipples, down through my stomach, to my clit. It was beginning to feel like a dream to me.

"Ahh, there, I think you are done in your front," she said at last. I felt disappointment. "So I will do your back now." I obediently turned around to give her full access to my own back.

The feeling of her warm, strong hands and fingers on my back was nothing short of orgasmic - at least it felt better than any orgasm I'd ever had. She kneaded, and caressed, and massaged almost all of the tension out of my body, until I felt like a wet noodle under her touch. I again found myself moaning, but this time I wasn't embarrassed - I just didn't want her to stop!

It seemed like too soon when she said, her voice sounding reluctant, "that is all, cherie, your top is finished."

"Now you must decide," she said abruptly.

"Decide what? I sighed, still in an orgasmic glow.

"You must decide whether you wish to keep your bottoms on or not, so that I may apply the lotion to you correctly."

"Um, keep them on," I said.

"Oh, that is unfortunate," she said. "I would like to take mine off, so that I may get a correct tan, but I would feel strange if I do so and you do not." Well, she didn't seem to be taking into account how strange I would feel, but, I looked around. There was still no one anywhere in sight....and she HAD said that most people here went bottomless...didn't she? It's not as though there'd be any guys gawking at me, and I'd just be here with another woman. SHE wouldn't be staring at my pussy or ass - after all, she had those things herself.

"Um, okay," I said. "I'll take them off." I reluctantly pushed my bikini bottoms down, and to my relief, Gabrielle was looking toward the Caribbean waves, so I quickly lay down on the blanket, after some confusion about which part of me I'd actually be putting 'sunny side up.'

"Ah, are you ready?" she said, when she turned back to me.

"Yes, go ahead," I said, only a little trepidation in my voice. I thought to myself, that it really was time I grew up and got over the 'naked' thing. It was hardly adult or in keeping with the spirit of my adventure on a Caribbean island!

Gabrielle knelt next to me, the outside of her thighs warm against mine, then I felt a cool squirt on the back of my left thigh. I giggled, because it felt like somebody cumming on me, but cooler.

"Ah, it DOES feel peculiar, does it not?" Gabrielle sighed, followed by the feel of her talented fingers caressing in the lotion. Her fingers rubbed me along the outside of my legs, from the blanket, up to a center line along the back of them. Although it felt very sensual and soothing, there was little about it to excite me sexually. Still, I could have put up with such a pleasant sensation all week, and gone home extremely satisfied.

Then Gabrielle attended to the outside of my legs on the other side, leaving my ass and the insides of my legs to be done. I was curious how she would deal with those areas, and determined to let her have her way there, at least as far as applying the lotion was concerned!

Then I heard the lotion bottle make kind of a 'glop glop' sound, followed by the splash of liquid on the center of my left butt cheek, and the sound and sensation were repeated on the right cheek. Well, now I knew whether she'd cover my ass in lotion. Then she began to rub it in.

I don't know if you've ever had someone caress and massage your bottom. I don't mean when a guy grabs it because he wants to get a handful of a girl's ass, or when he's using it as a handle to get his dick deeper in your pussy, or, god forbid, your ass hole - I mean when someone is doing their utmost to bring YOU pleasure, by touching all the areas there that are forbidden in everyday life.

Gabrielle MUST have been an experienced masseuse, or so I thought. It was the only way I could explain her knowledge of how to bring another woman such intense pleasure, and without involving her pussy and clit. Her fingers played varied solo pieces of music along the curves of my butt, always spreading lotion on unexposed areas, pressing, whispering over sensitive areas of skin, teasing areas she could not possibly have known were aching for her touch, as I had no idea they were.

Then she pressed the heel of her hand continuously into my plump ass cheeks, rolling her hand, moving it a few inches, rolling hard into me, again and again, over and over, the pleasure intense, incredibly so. I found every muscle back there, relaxing, sensitive to her touch, including that around my anal sphincter. I was afraid I might accidentally fart, and embarrass myself, given how even my sphincter was now relaxed. But, I thought it was a risk worth taking, I didn't feel as though I would do anything accidentally. In any case, all she did was massage me, but my lord, WHAT a massage!

After the intense kneading and rolling of my ass flesh, I thought there was nothing else she could do there to please me. And that was when I became aware that I was wet. That is to say, my pussy was becoming quite wet. I could feel moisture creeping downward from it onto my bare skin above my clit. I had gotten a full Brazilian for this vacation, and it was a shame that no one would be taking advantage of it. Then I considered that Gabrielle might, indeed, probably would, be doing my front. I could only hope she didn't see my pussy becoming wet under her touch.

My thoughts returned to what Gabrielle was still doing to my now quite delighted rear end. Her fingers and palms fluttered over my globes, fingers almost randomly touching and pressing me, and just as randomly, caressing me, building my excitement higher with each casual, yet studied, caress.

To my utter shock, I felt a series of tiny, almost imperceptible orgasms course through me. With each touch of a finger, caress of palm, my heart changed its beat, my breathing turned rapid and shallow, my fingers and toes flexed, until I groaned, the pleasure....almost constant, but fortunately not overwhelming. How embarrassing to have a full blown orgasm after being touched by a woman, beautiful and sweet, or not!

"Oh, have I hurt you?" Gabrielle enquired, after a somewhat louder groan, following a somewhat more noticeable climax.

"Oh....no, just a slight cramp," I responded breathily.

"I am SO sorry," she said. "I have spent too much time applying the cream in one area, it can cause cramping I think." I felt her blessed fingers leaving me, and felt like screaming out, "NOOOOO!!"

But then I felt the familiar splash of viscous liquid on my inner thighs, and her talented fingers urging me to spread my legs. "You don't know how many guys have wanted that same thing from me," I thought to myself. But they didn't get it.

She would - not that there was anything sexual going on, of course. I wriggled my legs apart, my head still resting comfortably on my crossed arms on the blanket, beginning to slip in and out of a doze, completely relaxed now.

Gabrielle' fingers and hands continued to apply the lotion to my inner parts of my legs, first coating and massaging my feet within her hands. God, a foot massage may be the next thing to heaven, I think! Then she rubbed more lotion in, traveling up my ankles, and calves, to the underside of my knees, and then to my inner thighs, sensation building inside me again, and as it was the route she seemed to be following, electricity coursing beyond my thighs to my pussy and clit.

These orgasms were only a little more intense, but there were so many. I had for so long imagined that each woman could experience only one orgasm during the course of being fucked, and then her pleasure was over. This was an entire other universe of orgasms - not one orgasm, but rather hundreds or thousands of orgasms; not intense pleasure, but rather pleasure washing over me - small, delicate, and in some very odd way, musical, causing me to moan; not bringing me to a peak of pleasure, followed by a valley of relief and absence - but rather just bringing me to a peak, building higher and higher, but no downward slide, no end to pleasure.

I was confused by what was happening. Whether through design or accident, I was being led on a course to the most intense orgasm I would ever experience. How could I get out of this situation without embarrassing us both by cumming loudly when Gabrielle eventually began to apply lotion close to my pussy or clit?

"Well, what do you think - oh, hello," the blonde said, looking at Virginia and I, who were staring around the ends of our tall booth (rather comically, in retrospect) at the two women. They looked at us in amusement. "I'm guessing you heard my story," the blonde said, smiling. "Would you like to join us?"

Virginia and I looked at each other, and I nodded. We scooted around and joined the two, who were seated on opposite sides of their booth, each with a cup of tea in front of her. I was next to the blonde on the far side, Virginia seated next to the older woman, opposite us. The blonde began the round of introductions.

"I'm Lori Sommer, I'm an author of lesbian erotica from Colorado. This is my agent, Beverly Sanford, from New York City. I'm in town to do a little story research, and Beverly thought she'd bring me down some contracts for future projects. And you are..."

I introduced Virginia and I, leaving out much of our story, but mainly getting across that we were newly a couple and had wanted to have dinner at such a well known lesbian hangout.

"Hmm. You're a truckdriver?" she said, pointing to me. I nodded. "And you're a pregnant hitchhiker?"

"Close enough," Virginia said.

"And you fell in love?" We both smiled, and nodded.

"You know, I think there could be a story in you two," Lori said.

"Really?" I said. Virginia smiled.

She added, "If you hear the rest of the story, you'll DEFINITELY think there's a story there! It's been quite a week," she remarked.

"Oh yeah?" Lori said, curious.

"Lori finds stories in nearly everything she does, or people she meets," said Beverly, the older woman.

"As a matter of fact, that's what I was doing, when you all 'accidentally' overheard us," Lori said. "I was reading Beverly the beginning to a story inspired by a woman I met on the flight down here. I wrote it on the plane as I was sitting next to her. I felt kind of rude doing that, but if I didn't write it down, the story would be lost. She was quite charming, but slightly pushy. New Yorkers." She shrugged. Beverly rolled her eyes.

"When I get it wrapped up, I'm thinking of calling it 'Interlude,' or 'Tropical Interlude,' something like that."

"You mean there wasn't actually a 'Susanne Marler' or a 'Gabrielle Delacroix'?" I asked.

"No, just me showing off a little," Lori said.

"Lori likes to do that to people," Beverly said.

"Well, you've got to admit, it's a great way to meet people," Lori said, grinning. "Besides, that makes this officially a business meeting and therefore tax deductible."

She turned to Virginia and me, serious now. "Ladies, I have no doubt whatsoever that there are indeed both a 'Susanne Marler' AND a 'Gabrielle Delacroix' out there right at this moment on a beach somewhere. Probably not St. Martin though, because the sun's already gone down. Maybe Pago Pago or something. Anyway, the artist and woman in me both want to believe so much in the power of love, and its pure existence. I hope that IF those two DON'T exist, that maybe I can bring them into being, one way or another."

"Have you found your Love?" I asked the author.

"Thank god, yes. I have a lovely wife named Karen back in Colorado, and I can't wait to see her, and hold her, and, well you can imagine how I can go on..."

Well, we all had a great additional hour of conversation with those two lovely women, until Virginia and I had to beg off. We exchanged addresses with them, and I told Lori that I hoped we'd be able to get together with her and Karen sometime. She smiled and said, "The invitation is always open.' then she told us her agent would be happy to pick up our check, and grinned at Beverly, who looked resigned.

As we were walking out, I asked Virginia, "Did you think she was telling a story, or was she recounting something that really happened?

Virginia shrugged, and said, "She had ME fooled. And it was VERY enjoyable. I wonder where we could find her stories?"

"I dunno, maybe on the Internet somewhere. I don't think she publishes under the name 'Lori Sommer,' though. She said she used a pen name, 'Lisa' something."

We caught a taxi that got us back to our motel. We freshened up, then slid into bed, happy to be in each other's arms again, and looking forward to the conclusion of our trip. After a long, comfortable kiss with the woman I love, I told her what was first in my heart.

"I love you, Virginia.'

"I love you, too."

We slipped into our short night's sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Willing Ch. 07
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds