Willing Seduction

"Steve....oh god....I'm cumming..." I gasped in between his thrusts.

Steve reached down and wrapped his hand around my shaft, still holding my thighs to my chest with his weight. Each time his cock bottomed out in my ass, the motion forced my cock through his grip. I was close and Steve knew it. He fucked harder and faster now, his hips were a blur and the slapping sound of skin on skin filled the room. The waves of pleasure crashed down as I came again, more thick ropes of milky seed exploding from my cock in time with his thrusts. Each jet of cum landed on my chest and abs, further covering me with jism. Steve smiled as I came and milked my cock with his hand. I called out his name, begging him to fuck me. Steve suddenly pulled his cock out, and still holding it in his hand straddled my chest.

"Open your mouth." He growled, pumping his shaft.

I obediently opened my mouth as Steve placed the giant knob of his cock on my lower lip. Steve took my hand and placed it on his shaft, making me stroke him. I kissed his mushroom head and brought up my other hand to cup his balls as I jerked him, his cock slick with lube. Steve grunted and twitched and I knew he was going to blow.

"God..yeah, jack me off....I'm gonna cum on yer face...." Steve howled as he exploded.

His cock thundered, sending thick jets of cum in my mouth, on my face and up my nose. His seed was salty but not unpleasant, and it wasn't bad for being my first time tasting another man's semen. I sucked on his knob, milking as much cum as I could. More ropes of jism filled my mouth as his cock twitched and pulsed in my hands. His body shook and he hung his head back, his jaw agape. I was completely covered with cum, his and my own. Finally spent, Steve rolled off of me and onto his back. I was exhausted and sore, having been completely ravaged by this hunk and his huge cock, but I had done it. I had lost my man cherry to this young god, I had been his bitch. I closed my eyes, still warm from the near-mutual climax and replayed the whole encounter in my mind.

"You were awesome....." Steve whispered, kissing me softly.

"I'm glad I could please you." I replied, drifting off to sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds