• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Window Shopping
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Window Shopping

'I'm not that big."

"Yes you are. Compared to Lisa you're King Kong. I used to find that frightening about men. But not you. It feels reassuring."

I just kept dancing. She was there so close, and I so wanted to just drop my hands a bit, just squeeze. I could hear her breathing in my ear. If my skin was scratchy hers was soft and she smelled of something besides her Gitanes, something spicy and alluring. So close, and I so wanted to kiss her neck and ears. But I held back.

Emily stepped back and turned around, she bent slightly and began to rub her bottom against my groin. "You've got a pokie." And she ground her ass against me.

I wrapped my arms around her, just below her breasts. Her fingers covered mine and she swayed her hips, and I could feel the pressure on my cock, it was almost obscene. She took my hands and stretched our arms out, but her bottom never moved, close to mine and I found my hips slowly thrusting in time with hers.

"I used to dance with this girl. Paula was her name, and she was really big and butch. The whole boi stereotype, short hair, flannel shirt. But she had really big breasts and she'd unbutton enough that everyone could see if you looked. She liked to wear a strap on, I guess she figured it would turn us on. I used to dance with her like this, and she'd whisper in my ear how she wanted to fuck me hard. But I never let her."

"Poor girl." I whispered.

Emily whirled around and grinned at me. "Was I bad?"

"From her point of view, probably, but she did get to dance with you."

"You think she liked it?"

I nodded.

Emily pressed close to me and wrapped her arm around my waist. She squeezed me, and then pulled away. "You want another one?"

Of course I did. I was hard as a rock dancing so close to my favorite lady on earth, without a prayer of taking her home. I wanted to forget that she was a lesbian. Even more, I wanted her to forget.

Emily strode over to the blender, and began to mix another round. She was swaying a bit, drunker than I was, but that was okay. She was smiling. I don't think either of us noticed when the lights went on in Lisa's apartment. Emily sort of danced back without looking up and lifted her glass to my lips. I drank of it, then she drank and I could see the creamy drink on her tongue. I leaned forward to kiss her then stopped myself just in time.

"Come on, I need a smoke." She took my wrist and pulled me outside. We found our usual chairs. Emily took a long puff and then blew smoke rings out over the railing. "Look who's home."

I looked up and noticed a light on in Lisa's bed room. The light was low and I could see the flashes of light from a television screen in her living room. The I watched her silhouette move over to the living room. She passed a light and I could see she wore a pale blue baby doll, and everything beneath it. I glanced to the left and the Aston Martin remained.

"Let's go back inside."

"Fuck that! I've had my cry. I'm not crying any more."

I shook my head but let it go. Emily had made her decision. Still, I decided to reach over and squeeze her hand." This time she lifted my hand to her lips and kissed it. " C'mon, I want to dance some more. Put on that Brubeck album."

"You like that."

"It works for slow dancing." And as I took her hand she put he right hand behind my bottom, middle finger straight down my crack and pulled my hips tight against hers. And it didn't move. It occurred to me I'd been given permission to put my hand right where I wanted it to go. So I did. Then I put both hands there and began to knead. Emily didn't say a thing, she just lay her head on my shoulder and pushed her body closer. I heard myself whisper that I loved her.

"I know."

She hadn't run, the momentary terror I felt fled. I didn't dare say a thing, but I did run my fingers up and down her crack, right outside her skirt."

Emily leaned back and ran her fingertip over my lips. Then she kissed me, with her mouth open. She fed me her tongue. And I accepted it. He lips were like liquid, smooth and cool and if the Gitanes left a bitter taste I didn't care, because within a minute or two it became my taste.

I felt her fingers on my nipples rolling them. I sighed softly. Emily smiled. "This is how I like my nipples touched. Try and do it like this. If you learn this you could go a long way with any girl." So I took her breasts in my hand, so small and perfect with those long, hard nipples. And I rolled it between my fingers like she showed me, and I heard her breathing change, sharper and hoarse. She rolled her hips against me, but now her hand was on my bottom.

Emily liked to kiss slowly, soft kisses followed by a thrust into her mouth. I learned to anticipate her rhythm, meeting her tongue and sliding it inside. Her fingers never stopped moving, never took a pause, and I never knew where they'd be except that it was always the right place. We kissed and kissed some more and she never once stopped moving.

Her hands found my belt buckle. I could feel each move of her fingers as she unsnapped me. I waited for her to stop, to see the futility but she did not and a few moments later my pants were down and her hand was wrapped around me, pumping me.

This time I set my head on her shoulder, kissing and feeling the rhythm of her hand. I lifted her shirt and she sighed as my fingers found her breasts. I did my best to touch them as she had shown me and coos encouraged me. And I opened my eyes for a moment and spotted a woman's silhouette watching us from across the compound.

"Let me get the drapes," I suggested.

Emily dropped to her knees and engulfed me.

Her mouth was soft and wet, and as her lips slid over me I kept wondering where she had learned to suck a man. Her head bobbed at a precise rhythm, the sort of precision you'd expect from a jazz drummer and for a moment I tried to remember the instrument she played in college. I decided it had to be flute.

And my hips were pumping and my hands found her head. I held it as my hips came to life as I began to fuck her small mouth.

She never moved away. Her eyes looked up at me and I realized I'd been given permission, that if I wanted to I could fill her mouth and she would drink.

Too soon. I pulled away and for a moment she seemed disappointed. But she guessed what I wanted and rose, peeling off her skirt and thong. She bent over the kitchen counter and raised her rump in invitation.

I could not refuse. Her sex was scratchy at first but by the third stroke she was fully juiced. I leaned over her back and kissed her shoulders as we fucked. And with each thrust she gave a soft little cry. Our hips found a mutual rhythm. Her sex was so slick and it squeezed me and she would turn her head to smile back at me.

Then she asked me to fuck her hard.

So I did. And when she asked me to come I did that too, with a roar that made the walls reverberate.

We collapsed on the floor together, softly kissing each other.

I thanked her and Emily just smiled and kissed me. And then I remembered that she had not had an orgasm, so I crawled between her thighs and began to lick.

He sex was soaked between her juices and salty from my semen, but I did not mind though little droplets filled she space between her womanly lips. I licked her in long slow strokes. She stroked my hair softly at first, but then her breathing grew harder, and she squeezed my hair tightly and pushed my head hard against her sex.

I kept licking. I kept licking as my cream leaked from her. I kept licking she pulled my hair. I kept licking when her whole body convulsed in pleasure. And I kept licking through her aftershocks . I licked until she stopped me, and pulled me to her lips for a kiss.

She spoke softly, so much so I could barely hear. "I didn't know I could do that."

"Do what?"

"Cum. With a man, that is." Emily laughed aloud and wrapped herself around me. "My mom's gonna freak when I tell her I'm seeing a guy."

"She doesn't like men?"

"Oh no. It's just that she has barely accepted that I'm gay. She'll think I did it just to screw her up."

Her belly quivered beneath my fingers.

"You might get to like dating guys."

"I dated guys before I admitted I liked girls. Make that really liked girls. Gary, I have to be honest, I don't know if I can be what you want. I might backslide."

"And this isn't a backslide?"

"Oh my God, you've turned me straight. Sort of."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"You should." Emily nodded out the window. Then she wrapped her arms around and squeezed hard. "Promise that no matter what I'll never lose you."

"I can make that promise right now."

"You don't know! I'm a dyke! And I'm not very good at love."

I kissed her softly as I could and stroked her chin. "Baby you're the best ever." I kissed her then, with real hunger, because I wanted her to believe me.

"So, you think you can get used to dating a lesbian?"

"With all due respects, if you came, you're 'bi'.

"Okay, I'm a hot bi babe. I bet this earns you major guy points."

"Countless. But major guy points and a buck will get you a cup of coffee." Then I looked out the window and saw Lisa there in her window, watching us. I could see her breasts and wondered if she'd watched us make love. I got up and pulled the blinds shut. "Come on, Emily. It's time for bed."

Emily reached out her hand and I helped her to her feet. She seemed a bit woozy still, or perhaps I was, so we leaned on each other as we made our way to our bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Window Shopping
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds