Wishes Can Be Dangerous

As I was dragged from one climax to the next over the next half hour I came to enjoy Master's thumb in me and Mistress's vicious whipping every time I made a sound other than heavy breathing. Master took his thumb out of me, and they changed places. Mistress pushed a small vibrator in the emptiness Master had left. I had to bite back a scream as it went in, but managed it. Master pulled the Machine away from me, not seeming to care if it hurt me, and stood, with his cock standing proud again, in front of me.

"I know you want this. But before you get it, I need to explain something. Your time here is nearly up, we have loved *having* you, isn't that right, dear?" Mistress agreed, but carried on playing with the vibrator.

"If you make a second wish, you will be here for a whole school year in our timeline, including all three holidays. You will be placed with the beginners, for the more experienced pupils to practice on, in addition to our teaching, and you will be subject to all our rules. You will be exposed to both male and female pupils, unlike the book, and only if and when Mistress and I are satisfied you have mastered the basics will you be moved up the school. I doubt you would reach 'Mistress level' in a year though."

He paused.

"If you are rash enough to make the wish for a third time, you will be trapped in our timeline permanently. Is that clear?"

I nodded. 24 hours had felt long enough, despite my enjoyment, and the prospect of a year appalled me. As for being trapped here permanently, I didn't want to think about THAT!

He had been stroking his cock while talking to me, and now reached for me. I was ready for whatever he wanted to do to me. My cunt was desperate to have him in me. I risked a grunt as Mistress turned the vibrator on and pushed it more firmly into me.

Nothing happened.

Master felt for my clit, and rubbed it till I came again. He then slid his huge cock into me. Despite the constant exercise and stimulation I had been given, it still felt almost too big to take in. the vibrator pressed against the wall separating it from his cock and I breathed very heavily as Master fucked me stupid. I washed his cock with my juices as he pushed ever deeper into me.

Suddenly he increased his speed and I came again.

I felt him cum in me.

Then everything went black...

* * * * *

I was back in my bedroom, kneeling by the bookcase. I had just put that book away.

I looked down at my bare breasts; there were no marks on them, no cuts from the whip, yet they, and the rest of me, felt sore. I felt between my legs; I wasn't shaven. My shoulder-length hair was clipped back.

It had been a dream - hadn't it?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds