Witch Hunt, Burned at the Stake 02

"Your cat? Satan?" As if just awakening from a dream, Robert turned to see a cat, as shiny black as her car, resting on the car's hood as if it was a feline hood ornament that was left behind to guard the Devil's car, a shiny, black, sinister Diablo. "Is that a killer cat?" He laughed but she didn't.

"He's been known to kill some things on command," she said with a forced smile while looking at her manicure.

"Where were you going then?"

"Lunch. I'm hungry," she said with impatience while looking at her watch, a gold Rolex. She flashed a giant Ruby ring on her ring finger and a huge Amethyst dangling around her neck. "I was hoping there was a restaurant up the road. I figure being that we're about 60 miles northeast of Boston and with the traffic at this hour, the transport driver won't arrive for a couple of hours."

"Transport driver? What are you English?" He let out a little laugh. "Don't you mean tow truck driver?"

"Tow truck? Don't be an idiot. They wouldn't dare," she laughed. "Have you ever seen a one-of-a-kind Lamborghini on the end of a tow truck hook?"

"No, I don't think I have but I don't see very many Lamborghinis either," he said.

"Suffice to say, too valuable of a car, they don't tow Lamborghinis for fear that they may damage the car. Instead, they transport them in a closed trailer at the hands of a trained, car care specialist," she said.

"What about your cat?" He turned to look at her cat again. "Aren't you worried about losing him?"

"Losing him? Hell no. Satan can take care of himself and he always knows where to find me," she said.

As if he didn't hear her tell him her cat's name already and as if he was awakening from being hypnotized or cast under her spell," he looked back at her cat again but the cat was gone.

"Satan? You named your black cat Satan?"

"Doesn't everyone?" She shrugged him a look with a plastic smile.

"No," he said with a nervous laugh. "Most people name their cars Missy, Prissy, Tiger, or Tawny," he said laughing.

"In the case of my cat, I prefer calling a spade a spade. He's more akin to the Devil than she is to a cat named Missy, Prissy, Tiger, or Tawny," she cackled. "In the way that some bad men arm themselves with guns and Pit bulls, I arm myself with my cat. My loyal protector, given to me by my great, great, great grandmother, he's my bodyguard," she said with a laugh.

Not knowing how to retort to her cat serving as her bodyguard, wondering how old her cat was if given to her by her great, great, great grandmother, he ignored her comment.

"There's a place a mile up the road, I can drive you there," he said. "We can have a cup of coffee while waiting for the tow truck, sorry, the transport to arrive."

"Coffee? I don't drink coffee. Coffee blocks my spells," she said.

"We can have lunch then, my treat, while waiting for the tow truck, sorry, the transport to arrive," he said too enamored with her to make note of her saying that she didn't drink coffee because they blocked her spells.

"Okay," she said getting in his car, a new Mustang GT in 'Grab her' blue metallic.

As soon as she climbed in his car, her skirt moved higher than mid-thigh and stopped just short of her pussy. He wondered if she was wearing panties. Surely someone as sexy as she was didn't bother with panties. He wished he was sitting on the passenger side floor while staring up in between her legs at her.

The color of the car's interior perfectly matched her blue dress. Ordinarily she would have disappeared in his car seat but, with her complimenting red hair and big tits, she was too beautiful to be overshadowed by the matching color of a mere car seat. So enchanted with the beautiful woman, Robert no longer thought about the curse, about witches, or about witchcraft. His mind was more focused on inviting her to his house, seducing her, and having sex with her. Already beginning to get an erection, it had been a while since he's had sex and, for some strange reason, she brought out the animal in him.

"Are you married?"

"No," he said smiling over at her and so happy that he never married.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No," he said again glad that he broke up with his girlfriend two years ago?

Has it been two years? Wow! Time flies when single.

"Are you gay?"

"Gay? No, I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with being gay," he said looking at her with a nervous laugh.

"Then why is someone who looks like you not attached to a woman," she said. "Where I come from, you'd never would have made it past your 18th birthday without a woman taking you to her bed and keeping you there."

"Where do you come from?"

"Right here," she said. "Salem. My family has lived here for generations and generations. They were one of the first families on the boat from England to Massachusetts, just a colony back then," she said.

"Really," he said. "One of the first pilgrims."

"England banished my family to America because my ancestors practiced witchcraft and sorcery," she said with a little smile.

"I'm surprised I've never seen you around," he said more consumed by her beauty than listening to what she just said about her family being banished from England for practicing witchcraft and sorcery. "Surely, I would have noticed your car."

"You didn't answer my question," she said.

"Sorry. What question was that?"

"Why is someone who looks like you not attached to a woman?" She looked at him as if she was purring.

"I've had lots women in my past before but I've been more focused on my law career," he said looking at her while wondering about the same questions that she asked him. "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Are you married?"

"No," she said making a sour face.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No," she said making another sour face before giving him her plastic smile again.

"Forgive me for asking such a personal question but are you lesbian?"

She looked at him as if she was wearing her sexiest nightgown and was just coming to bed.

"Lesbian? Interesting," she said. "I suppose that I could be persuaded to be lesbian for the right man to watch me with the right woman. I do have a particular attraction for tall blondes with big tits," she said cackling again.

"How is it that someone who looks like you is not attached to man?" He asked looking at her surprised that she was available.

"Much like you focused on your career, I was attached to a promise that I made a long time ago," she said looking at him in the way he was looking at her with unbridled lust and passion.

"A promise?"

"A curse, actually," she said staring at her manicure.

"A curse?" With the obvious hitting him in the head like a thunderbolt, it was then and only then that he looked at her with fright.

"Suddenly," she said staring at him with her big, blue eyes as if he was a seven course meal and she was starving. "I no longer care about the promise and the curse that I made against you. Suddenly, I'm not hungry for food," she said putting a manicured finger to her lip. "Let's go to your place for sex," she said.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds