With My Sister's Help

It didn't miss a beat as Debbie reached from behind me and undid my jeans. I had to lift my body as she pulled both my pants and underwear off in one quick motion.

My erection now totally free, and now almost overcome by lust, I let my tongue flick once more over her clitoris before sliding my whole body up between her thighs. I paused for a second as we looked in each others eyes, and then reached down and slowly guided my penis to her moistened folds. Her fingers pressed hard into my back as I slowly eased into her, a low grunt escaping her lips. I kissed her, our tongues now intertwining as our hips came together, separated and came together again, the feeling of the warm wet friction sending sparks through my body.

I could feel myself going over the edge, and quickened my pace as if trying to get the most I could before my impeding orgasm. Suddenly Kelly's body stiffened again and she threw her hear back with another load moan.

I felt the walls of her vagina consrict on me and with one last thrust of my hips, desperately pushing myself as far into her as I could, I orgasmed as well, ejaculating powerfully inside her.

Breathing heavily I collapsed next to her, and closed my eyes. Kelly put her arm across my chest and I pulled her close to me. We lay there, as our breathing slowed back to normal.

After several minutes I felt a blanket being placed on top of us.

"Now, aren't they a cute couple. . . " I heard Debbie say quietly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds