Wives Rule Ch. 2

Beth looked at their eyes and then at their young cocks. "We promised that you could see more of us, and here you are showing us all of you, how polite." Beth then removed her sun dress, she was naked underneath. Both of the kids gasped and clapped. I then removed my tank top, my bottoms (which drew some applause) and then seductively removed my top to reveal my hard nipples. I saw Juan's dick jerk. "You like?" I said. He nodded helplessly.

Beth then laid down the ground rules, "Kids, the good news is that we are going to spend some time together. You are going to get to see a lot and even catch a few feels. However, our husbands are right over there and we are just having some fun. Understood?"

"Anything you say Mam." (We were hearing "anything" a lot lately).

We went in the water with them and had chicken fights. With all of the lifting and our naked pussies on their necks, the kids had erections the entire time. They frequently ‘accidently' brushed up against us. We ‘accidently' brushed up against their young hard ons too. It was innocent fun.

We saw Sean and Harris just lying on their towels, watching us. I said "It is a shame that we don't have some young girls to embarrass them."

Brad said, "My sister and her two friends are here, but I don't think they would go onto a nude beach."

I thought for a moment and told the kids to get dressed and take us to meet Brad's sister. Now dressed, all four of us walked past Sean and Harris. Without explanation I grabbed the video camera. Sean and Harris did not say anything, although I am sure they thought we were going to videotape ourselves with the boys. We found the girls (God I hope they were at least 18) and told them our plan. After a little reluctance and assurance that they would not be nude. The girls agreed to my idea (I felt so wicked, usually Beth had all the ideas).

The four of us returned to our spot on the beach, undressed, and lied down. A few minutes later the girls came meandering down the beach, in their suits, looking lost. Finally they came to Sean and Harris. We told them to ask if the video camera belonged to them. When they said yes, one of the girls was to say, "You don't mind if we look at the tape just to make sure do you." No matter what the boys said the girls were instructed to watch the tape. Naturally we had rewound it to Sean and Harris sucking and fucking last night, the pledge to be our sex slaves and eating each other's cum from us. We told the girls not to take it seriously and to simply laugh and joke as much as possible. "Try to humiliate them," I told the girls. It looked like the girls were doing a great job. The boys looked mortified. Sean started to role over and one of the girls pointed at him, in this case Beth had told her to say firmly "Beth said no hiding your erection." Apparently it worked, Sean stayed where he was. The boys now also knew that we had planned their embarrassment in front of these young girls.

I could see their erections from where I was. When the tape was over we instructed the girls to tell the boys to stroke each other, just to prove it was them on the tape. Sean and Harris complied. The girls, who never removed their suits, walked away laughing hysterically.

It became the early afternoon and we told the kids it was time for us to go. They pleaded for us to stay. Beth said "One more swim."

When we got into the water this time, the kids were all over us. Beth stood behind Brad, rubbing her breasts against his back and jerking him off. I did the same to Juan. Brad came first. Before Juan could cum, I just had to feel that big cock inside me. I swam around and sat on his erection. Juan looked shocked because Beth had told him no fucking, but I said, "It's all right. I want to feel you big cock stretch my pussy." I felt so full. He came as soon as I started to move. But it was still great. Juan was still hard when I slid off his cock and returned to shore.

We got Sean and Harris and returned to the hotel. On the ride up the elevator, I pulled my bottoms aside and told Sean to finger me, right in front of Beth and Harris. When we got into our room, I said, "Could you feel how Juan stretched out my pussy? I'm really becoming addicted to big cocks." I then pushed his head down to my cunt. Without being told, he began to lick my pussy after a stranger had fucked me.

We were all dressed and ready to go when Beth announced, "I don't like the way you boys are dressed, take off your clothes, I'll be right back." The boys stripped as told. Beth came back in and said, "Here, put these on," and threw them each a pair of her dirty panties. We left the hotel and headed for the airport.

Day Four (the flight home)

I expected the flight home to be uneventful. The airplane was full. Sean and I were sitting with an attractive older woman, around 65 to 70. Sean was on the window, me in the middle and the woman on the aisle. Harris and Beth were two rows up. During the flight Beth and I walked up to the ladies room together. Naturally, Beth had an idea.

When I returned to my seat I said to Sean, "Are you feeling O.K.? Do you need me to help you?" I nodded yes. Sean followed my lead and said "Yes."

I placed my hand over Sean's panty encased cock and began to lightly stroke him through his shorts. Sean spread his legs and moved down his seat a little. I told him, "That's it, close your eyes, you will feel better soon." I stroked him as if I was rubbing his back. The older woman saw me, but did not turn away.

This was the moment of truth. I said, "I hope I am not offending you. My little boy gets nervous on flights and this helps to calm him."

The older woman responded, "No, go ahead, I understand that sometimes a little boy needs a woman's comfort." We were both looking at Sean's crotch and his erection was now very obvious through his shorts.

I put a blanket next to Sean so that I could cover him in a hurry if necessary, but kept it off of him so that the older woman could see what I was doing. I continued to softly stroke Sean's penis until we reached our stopover. Most of the passengers departed and there was now plenty of room on the plane. When we took off, the older woman stayed in the seat next to me. When I seatbelt sign went off, I resumed my fondling of Sean's cock. While I did so, the older woman and I carried on a normal conversation, like where are you from, how did you enjoy your trip, etc... I found out her name was Renee. After a time I said, "My hand is getting so tired, Renee, would you mind if I put Sean in the middle so that I can use my other hand?."

"Not at all," Renee said.

"Sean, move into the middle, but don't loose that erection, I just had it perfect." Renee repressed a laugh. When Sean was in the middle I resumed my stroking and my casual conversation with Renee. Then I took the next step, "You know Renee, the mistake I made was allowing Sean to wear his panties under his shorts. I think they may be too tight when he is excited."

"He's wearing panties?" Renee laughed. "Oh, I just have to see, my I?"

"You have been such a good sport, of course. Sean open your shorts and show Renee your panties." I directed. Sean did so and I moved the blanket over his legs.

"What a cute hard penis your little boy has." Said Renee. "He does enjoy this doesn't he? Just look at all of the stains on his panties." She was right, there was pre-cum stains everywhere.

I went for broke, "Renee, would you like to stroke him for a while, I am so tired."

"I'd like that, thank you." And Renee placed her wrinkled hand on my husbands panty covered cock. Sean moaned softly. "He is a submissive little boy, isn't he?" Renee asked.

"Yes," I said matter-of-factly. "He will do whatever I tell him."

"I use to play games like this with my husband sometimes. It was always fun to be in control. In fact, do you want to know a secret, I use to dominate my older brother. When I was younger, he was very mean to me. He would make me do his chores and he ridiculed my young body. But as my body started to develop, I noticed that my brother was always trying to sneak looks at me. My older cousin, Sally, noticed and she told me how to handle my brother. One day, when I was 15 I walked into my brother's room in a skimpy nightshirt and promised to give him a look at my developing breasts if he would do what I told him to do. He immediately agreed. I told him to pull down his PJ's and show me his penis. His penis was very small, much smaller than your husband's. I told him to play with himself until he was ready to shot out his seaman. Sally told me what to say. I told him when he was ready to shoot, I would show him my young boobs. He was sweating and panting when he told me he was ready. I pulled my top down just long enough for him to explode, all over the floor. I told him he better clean it up fast, or I would tell our Mother. I left the room. The next day he begged me to show him my budding breasts again. I told him I would let him look, but he had to do everything I said. My brother would do anything just to peak at my breasts and masturbate. He did all my chores and was extra nice to me. Eventually I didn't even have to show him my breasts, he was just so grateful for the opportunity to expose his sexual needs to me."

Renee said all of this as if she was telling me her favorite cookie recipe. The entire time she rubbed Sean's obvious erection through his panties (thank God the plane was dark). Sean was leaking so much pre-cum that the panties had become transparent.

Renee continued, "Once, when I was 17 and my brother was 22, I made my brother perform in front of one of my girlfriends. She insisted that my brother wear her underwear if he wanted to see her breasts. My girlfriend, Karen, had quite large breasts and my brother would do anything to see them. Karen went into the bathroom and came out carrying her under things and told my brother to go into the bathroom and put them on. He did it. After we teased him for a bit as to how silly he looked and made him play with himself, Karen showed him her breasts. My brother came like never before. Obviously he was thrilled to perform in woman's clothes. My brother and Karen got married. We use to dominate him together. It is more fun to dominate a man in front of other women, of course you seem to already know that." Renee said, as she gave Sean's balls a squeeze and smiled at me.

"Anyway, Karen, my sister-in-law, use to have him dress up in a short maid's outfit with no underwear. He would then serve her guests at a tea party. His little penis was always hard and the guests loved to pat his behind or pull on his small penis and ridicule him. At the end of the party Karen would make my brother masturbate into her hand. She would then feed her seaman soaked hand to him and he would lick her hand clean. All of the women enjoyed the show and my brother enjoyed his role as their servant and entertainment. Although I never dominated my own husband to that extent, I made sure to train him to eat me after we had sex, just so he knew who was in charge."

In awe of Renee I said, "My friend and I only started this with our husbands on this vacation."

"You're lucky, he is a natural. Watch." Renee then placed two fingertips inside of Sean's panties and then removed them carrying some of Sean's pre-cum. "Open your mouth sweetheart, mommy's going to feed you something delicious." Sean opened his mouth and she stuck both fingers inside Sean's mouth then fucked his mouth like her fingers were a little cock.

"He loves it!" She exclaimed. "Is it O.K. if I make him cum?" she asked.

"It's been so long since I had a young man to play with."

"Sure." Even I was in a daze now.

"Sean, move your panties to one side, mommy's going to make you cum. I will tell you when." Sean moved his panties and Renee squeezed his balls again before she started to jerk him off. He had leaked so much pre-cum that her old hand just glided over his erection.

She said "Sean, look at my hand on your little penis." She cupped her hand under the head of Sean's penis and said, "Now, cum in my hand." Sean came, as commanded. Renee looked at the cum in her hand and said, "Not much, hungh?"

I defended Sean and said, "Well, this is about the eighth time he has cum in the last three days. This is new for him."

"That's O.K." said Renee. "Here baby, open up," and Renee feed Sean his own semen. Renee then covered Sean with the blanket and said, "My baby must be tired, rest your head here." Renee pulled Sean's head down to her now open blouse and pulled her saggy breast into Sean's mouth. "There you go baby, nurse on mommy's teat, that's my good boy."

That is how we rode home. When the flight ended, Renee gave me her address and asked me to send her a video tape of my baby in action. She would love to show her friends when she tells them about the plane ride home. I promised I would.

Before I could tell Beth what happened, she told me, "We had so much fun on the ride home. Do you see that woman up there, the . . . woman with the . . . let's say large build? Well for the flight home Harris was under a blanket between her legs licking her pussy. Just look at Harris." I did , Harris' entire head was matted in sweat and apparently the large woman's juices.

I then told Beth my story, and Renee's story. Beth was thrilled. Much to my surprise, I could smell her arousal. We then drove home together. Harris was driving, Sean fell asleep. When Sean was asleep, Beth had me re-tell the story to Harris about what I did to Sean on the flight home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds