Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing

"Take the cuffs off. I want to hug you."

I laughed. "Is that a yes?"

"Yes, now take the cuffs off or cuddle me!"

I fixed the choker around her first, so that she went still and bowed her head happily, shifting closer to me. And then I went with the second choice she gave me. I cuddled her close, enjoying the feeling of control in the way she'd shown me. It was really the only one I had any interest in, too.

Of course, I wasn't exactly disillusioned either. I was pretty sure I would get to see all kinds of that fear as things happened, but I got her to say "I love you" for the time being. Also, well... Let's just say I'd figured out a little of certain other ways to make her be still and talk when she did get scared...

————

"Oh, please!"

I grinned. There was one toy that Lily taught me that I easily figured out was my absolute favorite. As soon as I got over the idea of the swing motion of impact play, it was instant addiction.

Canes.

I striped Lily again, so that she shrieked and then shivered. That night, I had her in the spreader bar again, but she was bent forward over her bed with her hands cuffed at the small of her back. She struggled against them with the lingering fire of the cane stroke while I watched and I loved it. I loved the way the pain seemed to leave a hot wake for her, the way she went stiff with the initial shock, then yelped, only to shiver and shudder afterwards while I stroked the marks I was leaving. I liked figuring out when next to stripe her, when it would shock her most, when it would cause the most pain.

She shouted under me when I gave her another one right as her body shivers were almost subsided. What was more was the shock of recoil up my arm every time I did it. It was one of those things where it was impossible to not be painfully aware of what I'd just done. It just felt like it should when giving pain. Another thing about the cane was how it was so thin and hard, so if I wanted to, say, comfort her then I could find really degrading ways to go about it.

My favorite was what I did then. I stroked the length between her legs, sliding it through the wetness of her pussy, so that she shrieked a very different sound. I looked up at her when she went stiff, smiling at the open mouthed look of torment on her face, at how she knew what kind of degrading thoughts I had as well as I knew them now. I'd given her the blindfold for this and the leather was a duller color, a contrast, to her shiny black collar with its heart lock. It was perfect for Lily, too, discreet enough for her to get away with, but hinting enough for people to look at her curiously every now and again when it didn't quite match her outfit and I knew she loved that. She talked about how much she loved that secret side of her so much and how happy it made her to give people those glimpses.

I switched the end of the cane in my hand and striped her again, so that she arched, crying out with a lot more desperation than when we'd started. The perfect amount, now that I considered it. That was another thing about the cane. I'd learned that even for Lily, it didn't take long to break her down with one. Oh, she could keep taking more if I wanted to do that, but I had another idea for the night and how I wanted to end.

Besides that, we had plans for the night which meant I was on a timer and what I'd left was perfect enough for me to watch her shift on her sore ass, while she shot me those glances she gave me when I was around other people. I'd discovered that making her sore beforehand made it way more fun too.

Of course, the other purpose of making her sit on cane stripes was that it made a really great way to ensure she'd talk to me if she got scared after the night. "Lily?"

She shifted, shivering. "Yes, sir?"

And those words. I hadn't considered quite how they would make me feel but they did get to me. It was an emotional charge that held hands with my feeding her. It felt easier and easier every time I played with her, too. "You're going to be a good girl tonight, right? You're going to talk to me and behave."

She lifted in answer, submissive off of the gratitude of being given the pain she craved most in life. "Yes, sir." Of course, I'd learned that just because I did these things didn't mean that Lily would keep the emotion outside of a scene, but it definitely helped. It made it easy enough that even I could manage.

"Good girl." She moaned with that phrase, a sound of ecstasy, and I had to smile when I thrust two fingers inside of her pussy, loving how she felt like silky bliss. Because she always did, especially after the cane. She was drenched when I worked her, when she cried out and her hands opened and closed with the pleasure. I kept going until she tightened around me and when she gave me promises like that one, well, I always kept going after that until she-

There it was. She bucked against the bed, rocking as best she could against me, so that I smiled and fucked her all the harder on my fingers, slowing when she finally was left with shivers of aftershocks.

I didn't want her to be completely frustrated with our plans for the night, but I did want her a little worked up. "My turn." I released her cuffs. "You can have your hands for the rest, so long as you do what I say to with them."

"Yes, sir." That was another thing. It took some practice to not end some things in a question, like adding, "okay?" at the end. If you've ever seen a submissive person talk, they tend to naturally add those things, where a dominant person will verify they've been understood with something like, "understood?" I was getting better.

I released her from the spreader bar, too, then said, "Lay on your back and be still for me. It's going to hurt."

"Yes, sir." Her voice quivered with a mix of rising excitement and satisfaction from her orgasm, a heady blend that made me all the more pleased. It was mean of me to do the next little bit, too, because I'd learned that pain was filtered in some way when she was worked up and aroused.

But first thing was first. I oiled her tits while she kept her hands to the side, grasping the sheets in effort. She purred in light delight while I stroked at first, but then moaned with dread when I raised the clover clamps and she felt the chain on her chest. This was something I'd wanted to try too.

She arched, whimpering, when I let the first pincer fall shut around one nipple and then let the second one fall closed quickly enough, which was merciful really, to get it over with for her. She breathed erratically, frightened and in pain in the way I liked most. She outright squeaked when I tugged the chain cruelly. "Sit up and back against the headboard and press your tits together for me."

Lily gasped, realizing where I was going with this, then obeyed and pressed her tits, gingerly making effort to not touch the clamps. I still loved the Y chain she had.

But clover clamps were pretty terrible. I had to kneel over her, but the angle made it where I could fuck between her tits without too much awkwardness. Of course, I had to hold onto the chain and keep it over her. Not that I was complaining.

"Oh, please! Please!" Her head was tilted back in an effort to plea up at me, but I only tugged the chain harder in response, arching to the pleasure of fucking between her breasts, which she squeezed together all the harder in a desperate effort to please me. It worked too. I closed my eyes, tugging the chain to torture her, feeling that heaviness of sexual need, a race to release.

I gasped while Lily moaned, then smiled when she whimpered with the feeling of hot cum that spritzed out onto her clavicle.

There. Now we were done. I released the clamps while she was still dazed, so that she lifted and whined, then tugged off the blindfold. "Remember, you promised to behave."

Her eyes were sex drunk again and she had this giddy little smile on her face, so that she nodded in a daze while I laughed. I cuddled her for a while, having been careful to not take too much time because I wanted to give Lily a chance to come back to Earth.

And then, of course, once she was back down to Earth and we left the house, she was the outside Lily and I was the outside version of Alex. I told her where I lived and she led the way, planning things in the way that only Lily could plan things to manipulate people and that included our families. "Okay, so now we've had a few 'accidental' run-ins with both of our parents, visited mine deliberately, and we're visiting yours deliberately. That way everyone has started to feel like they have some precognition of us getting engaged eventually and no one will be upset. What do you think?"

I gave her a flat stare and opened my apartment door when we got there. "I think that I don't care."

She laughed in happiness and I smiled. "So, here's where I live." Lily stepped inside, then froze.

"Why have we been staying at my place!"

I turned, having walked through the front room to go to my room. "Um. Did you not want to?"

"Not when you have this place! Holy shit, Alex!"

I turned around and tilted my head. "I didn't really choose it, to be honest with you. I had help from Jason and Summer." I shrugged. “They asked about what I made at the corporation and from side jobs and web design and found this.”

She blinked at me, then gave me one of those looks where she narrowed her eyes in assessment. "I think we should negotiate days of the week and where we stay."

I laughed. "Lily, no offense, but you can decide. I really don't care either way. Wait, yes I do. The toys are at your place."

"You can bring whatever you want here."

"Okay, then I don't care."

"God, that's... great. Just."

"No, no, stop thinking about it! Don't do it, Lily, I swear-" She broke me off with a horny kiss before pulling away to purr against me.

"It's really just how you are."

I held her with a hand around her neck, a force of habit I was trained to. "Yeah, I keep saying that I don't do anything when we go places and-"

"Mmm." She shut me up again with her lips pressed to mine. "Slap my tits, where it still hurts from the clamps."

"Lily, damn it, we're going to be late!"

"No, we won't! Just once, please? It's so good, it's so great."

We were definitely going to be late, but I really never wanted to deny requests like that. I slapped, laughing when she arched in bliss. "Okay, but no really, come on."

"You really just didn't think to ask about my coming over because I didn't bring it up first, did you?"

I shrugged, hurrying to get what I needed to take to her place after we ate, because I really didn't want to be late. But also because I was trying to avoid Lily catching me again when she was thinking about this. "Not really. It just didn't bother me. You live closer to the office anyway and when you always brought up going over, I don't know, it just didn't cross my mind." I turned around to see her watching me with one of those looks she got, made all the worst by the cane stripes and the leftover soreness from clover clamps. She'd chosen to wear these designer jeans too, ones that would chafe against the marks and I knew that was definitely on purpose. Damn it. "Okay, look, let's go to eat and when we're done, we can stop back by here and I can fuck you on whatever surface you're thinking of, but let's go, first."

She grinned. "Mm, okay, but only because I can think of all kinds of places while thinking about how you're not feeding me and watching you be all quiet and mysterious."

"Mysterious. Oh, that's the word we're going with." I had to shove her in front of me and make her take the lead.

I did slap her ass on the way out, though, laughing when she turned back to slap my wrist in retaliation, calling me evil again.

————

Lily has this saying that she loves more than any other, but that's because she's the most romantic person I've ever met, no matter what she says. That saying is that sadists intend for their pain to be felt as love.

I don't know if that's true. I've never thought overly much about it, but I know hurting her and learning how to do it gave me a connection to someone that even I couldn't hide from. It was something I didn't want to hide from because I'd daydreamed about it for so long. But I don't think I'd ever have found that way without Lily. She was a dual natured, jaggedly formed puzzle piece that somehow, someway fit perfectly to my own strange shape. She was socially dominating and I wasn't. She was high energy and I couldn't get up the nerve to talk to people. She remembered names and events when I could barely tell you birthday dates of family members.

She was sexually submissive, a masochist, and she charmed my sadist into some strange form of dominance. She taught me a lot, things like how domination didn't require a commanding voice to do it. I'm not sure how much I can speak on it, since I was a case of good fortunes. I had the desire and willingness to do it and I was heavily in love with my partner. Well, and I had a partner who turned out to be a pretty damn good teacher, despite missing a few key lessons.

How do you forget the phrase 'good girl', Lily? Jesus God.

Although... While we're on the topic, playing dominating student over hot tease of a teacher does sound pretty fun. Bad teacher, for forgetting a few lessons. That's just wrong.

————

Lily

I deserve that. But I think I can make up for it.

I couldn't think the words for a long time, but it got easier. Because I loved Alex Horne.

I loved him more than wolves loved to howl.

Of course, that's not the entirety of it. Just because we fit together so well and just because we were kinky didn't negate us from the fights every couple have. It was rare that we argued, but I learned a few tricks to deal with it when we did. You see, the infuriating thing about Alex was that he wouldn't goddamn argue. He'd bow his head and take the pacifist road every single freaking time. And I was the high energy person who sometimes wanted an argument to have a sounding board. Sometimes if I was being crazy, I knew I could argue and hear the crazy and get over myself. I couldn't do that with him.

I learned to go to the gym, for instance, which was a healthy thing to do anyway.

There were other things, too. For instance, Alex did get his feelings hurt sometimes and these moments had a bad taste of being one sided. Because he was so good at watching me, having learned sadism on me, but I was shit at watching anything. It took me a while to look for it.

Little things like that. When you're opposites, you just have to figure out some things. But, well, the good things far, far outweighed the bad. For instance...

"Please, oh please!" The nights where I said that under the cane started to run together, nights of being blinded and hearing his soft laughter behind me, the kind that made me smile with how much more confident it was with every time. And he loved the cane, loved it, and I played along with all these and showed him how to do it better, even if that meant-

"Oh, no!" I couldn't stop the shriek when a white hot line of fiery pain burst across my thighs and Alex laughed all the harder. Because he was evil, flat awful, and mean-

"Sir!" I lifted with that one, when he made it harder, figuring out how to make the lines deeper.

"Behave." He pressed a hand against my lower back and I shivered, whimpering eagerly.

"Y-yes, sir."

And by that time, I really couldn't figure out why I hadn't just been saying those words all along.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds