• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Wolf Love Ch. 03

Wolf Love Ch. 03

Hi. So. I'm a terrible person. I know. School is my only excuse, and a pretty sucky one at that. I just want to say, thanks for the reads. I appreciate them all.

Honestly, I can't tell you when the next chapter is coming, because I don't know. I know I know, I hate people who don't have a schedule of upload dates too (as in myself). But I'm trying. Love you all loads.

Comment and vote babes<3

-Pink


Dylan was a charmer. Blue eyes, blonde hair, great muscles; your typical Abercrombie model. He seemed pretty young, maybe 19 at most.

I'm pretty sure I was sporting a mean scowl, but he didn't notice (or chose to ignore it) and decided to strike up some conversation with me.

"Katrina. That's a pretty name." He said, flashing his pearly whites.

"Thanks." I mumbled. I wasn't really feeling happy at the moment, and his chipper mood was sort of ruining my decision to stay down in the dumps all day.

"You don't look to happy."

'No shit Sherlock.' I thought. I was just told I couldn't leave this place. And that everyone here is a werewolf. Not really music to my ears.

"Well later we're definitely getting out of here. I'll introduce you to some of my buds. Then we could watch a movie or something." he said.

I smiled. He was being so nice. I found him attractive, but more in a brotherly way than anything. I looked over at him and gave him a small smile. If you looked at his face, you would think he just won a Nobel Prize the way he grinned. I giggled and then we stopped at a door.

"This is your room, my lady. If you need anything at all, I am at your service." he said with an exaggerated bow.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the room. It was a pretty shade of light blue. Sort of like the sky, but more dull. Pair of old jeans maybe?

But the color didn't matter anymore as my eyes fell on the bed. It was huge. By the looks of it, you could probably fit 5 people on there.

Dylan must have caught me staring at the bed. He laughed and said,

"Look. Katrina, baby. I know you think I'm hot. Everyone does. But could you be anymore obvious by staring at the bed?"

Then he outrageously winked at me. I actually found the whole thing quite adorable. I punched him in the shoulder and he rubbed his arm like I actually hurt him.

I on the other hand, felt like I had just punched a rock. I shook my arm; pain on my face.

"Uhm, OW." I said.

"Are you okay?" Dylan asked, holding my hand.

I nodded.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. But seriously. Are you made of stone?"

"What can I say? I work out." he said followed by another one of his signature winks and him going into one of those body builder poses. Oh my god.

I shot him an angry glare which I couldn't hold for too long because the boy was just so cute.

I patted his head. "You're adorable."

He looked at me, confused.

"You know, I thought you might have said sexy, dashing, or kissable. But adorable?"

I laughed and pinched his cheek. "You're cuddly too. Like a huge teddy bear."

And he was huge. Well, considering my short height of 5'3, everyone was huge. But this boy, he was well above 6 ½ ft tall. I wondered if all werewolves were this tall.

Well I was taking this werewolf thing pretty well. It's not like I could do anything about it, so I might as well just go with it. I was still apprehensive about them though. Not as humans, but in wolf forms. They were just so much scarier like that.

Dylan noticed that I was lost in my own thoughts and said,

"Alright Katrina. Just hangout in this room okay? Don't leave till I come get you. I'll be close by all the time; I'm sort of like your body guard. I'll guard your body, but I can do other things to it too..."

And you guessed it. Another wink. I was almost sure that this kid got 3 different women in his bed each day the way he attempted seduction after every sentence.

"Later I'm coming back though! You've got a lot to learn about werewolves!" said Dylan.

I sighed and pushed him out of the room. He gave me a puppy dog face before I closed the door in his face. He'd get over it.

I saw the bed again, and it was just calling my name. I jumped on and was out before I could even pull the covers up.

~~~

Keith sat at his desk in his office. He had finished all the pack paperwork and was now on dealing with the human, Katrina.

He grabbed the phone and punched in Aaron's number.

"Hello?" the voice said.

"Aaron! It's me, Keith. It's been a long time man."

"Keith! Wow. It has been a long time. Last time we met was at my beta's mating ceremony. Seriously man where have you been?!"

" I know I know. I've been around. But anyways Aaron, I need your expertise." Keith reluctantly asked.

Aaron laughed. "On what?"

"Humans."

Aaron started cracking up. "I knew it. You would need me someday."

Keith growled. "So should we bring her there?"

"Yeah, bring her here. We've got some turned humans here that'll probably help your human."

"Alright Aaron. Will do."

"Do I hear a thank you coming my way?" Aaron asked.

Keith growled again. He mumbled a thank you.

"I'm sorry Keith, what was that?"

"Don't push it Aaron."

"One more time Keith."

"THANK YOU AARON." Keith practically screamed through the phone.

Aaron chuckled. "No problem Keith. Anytime."

With that they hung up. Keith could literally see the smug look on Aaron's face. It made him sick. Aaron was like a younger brother to him, so any time he needed his help, Aaron thought he was the shit.

Charlotte walked in and sat on Keith's lap.

"Babe, I could feel your annoyance. Aaron just likes to push your buttons, don't be upset." she said.

Keith buried his face in the crook of Charlotte's neck and took a deep breath.

"Your scent always calms me. Yeah, I know he likes to mess with me. I'm okay. So I'm thinking about taking Katrina there on Friday. So we have to tell her tomorrow."

Charlotte groaned. "Ok. I've already told Dylan to explain were-life to her. We'll just have to explain mating, turning, that kind of thing."

Keith smiled at her seductively. "Sounds like a plan. But right now, there's something else I'd rather do."

Charlotte could feel his hardness on her thigh. She smiled at Keith and rubbed herself against his length.

Keith growled and grabbed her, lifting her and putting her on his desk.

Charlotte unbuttoned his shirt while she kissed him, their tongues dancing with each other. Moaning filled the office when Keith had gotten Charlotte's pants off, and touched her pink slit.

Keith took out his 8 inch cock and rubbed it teasingly against Charlotte. He pushed the head in only to take it back out and then push it in again. This continued for a bit, causing Charlotte to writhe on the desk.

Finally she could take no more and grabbed Keith and practically yelled,

"Give me your goddamn cock Keith!"

Keith smirked and rammed his length into Charlotte's wet and awaiting pussy. She screamed in the pleasure of being completely filled. Keith pumped in and out of her with wild abandon.

He felt Charlotte about to climax and rubbed her clit. Charlotte came with a scream and Keith came shortly after.

They both lay on the desk, basking in the after glow of amazing sex you could only have with your mate.

~~~

"Goooooooood Morning Sunshine! Do you realize you slept through breakfast and lunch?"

Dylan's face was right in mine. This boy had no knowledge of personal space.

"Charlotte needs to talk to you. After that I'll take you to breakfast and then we can roam the compound or something."

I groaned and grabbed a pillow and put it over my head to block him out. I didn't want to talk about werewolves anymore.

The pillow was ripped from my hands and then Dylan proceeded to lift me out of bed.

"Come on. Come on. Don't keep Charlotte waiting Katrina." He said as he pushed me to the bathroom.

I reluctantly got freshened up and followed Dylan to the office where Charlotte was.

We walked in and Dylan bowed to Charlotte, who was there by herself, and left. I suddenly felt nervous without Dylan. Although I had met him hours ago, he was the person here who I felt most comfortable with.

I sat down where I had been sitting yesterday and stared out the window.

"How are you Katrina?"

"Fine." I replied emotionless.

"Ok, so I'm here to talk to you about werewolves. But more about how we live, what is involved with being a were, things like that."

I nodded and decided to actually listen. If I was going to survive with werewolves, the stuff Charlotte was going to tell me was probably important.

"To start off, I'm the Alpha female. Keith is the Alpha male. Alphas run their own packs and take care of them. Under Alphas are Betas, Deltas, and Omegas. All of them answer to the Alpha.

So anything Keith or I say should be followed by everyone in our pack. Are you following?"

I nodded, mentally noting everything Charlotte was saying.

"OK. Now, since you are human, eventually you will have to become a werewolf. You will be turned."

WHAT A SHOCKER. Another thing that's not my decision to make but has to do everything with my life. At this point, why even fight it, it's not like I can do anything about it.

" Luckily, when the rogue bit you, it didn't turn you. You will probably be turned when you find your mate. If that doesn't end up being soon, either Keith or I can do it. But usually humans find a mate rather quickly. We think of humans stumbling upon us weres as a sign from Luna herself that you are someone's mate.

So if young guys are always trying to sneak a peek at you or smell you, they just want to know if you're their mate or not." Charlotte said with a smile.

"Oh! Now we talk about mates. The fun part." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I was sort of stunned. I thought Charlotte was uptight. What is this side to her... I was oddly scared.

"A mate is someone who is designed for you. They are your everything. My mate is Keith. I couldn't live without him. When you find your mate, you will know. You get excited by just looking at them. Since you're a human, you'll feel a pull, but not as strong as a were will feel it. But trust me, when you find him, you will definitely know. Ok, now more about your wolf."

She continued, "When you turn, you will have a wolf inside you. Sort of like two souls in one body, but you are the same person. Your she wolf will help you, if you let her. Don't block her, and just accept her. It makes things so much easier for you in the end."

Well that was interesting news. I would be lying if I said that I didn't think that was cool. I was always a sci-fi fan. But reading it in a book and having something like that actually happen to you is two VERY different things.

"So Katrina, to help you out, we're going to go to another pack. They have humans over there too and we think talking to them will help you out. Also who knows, you might find your mate over there." With this she added a little wink. Not a Dylan wink, but a subtle wink.

It still annoyed the hell out of me. I couldn't handle these winks anymore.

But truth be told, I wanted to find my mate. The one person in the world that was supposedly designed just for me. I saw the love Keith had in his eyes for Charlotte. It was obvious. And same for Charlotte, her eyes reflected just as much love if not more. I wanted that too. But I didn't want to be stuck in this were world. These thoughts ended up giving me a headache.

"Alrighty! I think that about covers it. I just want you to know Katrina, we care about you. You're pack now. So don't be afraid to ever ask me anything."

I smiled at her genuineness. "So can I leave now?.." I asked.

"Yes you may leave Katrina." Charlotte said with a smile.

I got up to leave and turned around and saw Dylan. Woah. When did he even get here? I didn't even hear the door open.

Obviously I didn't hear him. He's a frickin werewolf. I rolled my eyes and walked past him to the door.

After he got out Dylan hooked my arm into his and said, "We're going out. You have places to see and people to meet Katrina. So chop chop!"

With that he pushed me into my room.

"And look in the wardrobe! I got some clothes for you from Charlotte." And then he walked out.

Dylan was a sweetheart. I looked in the wardrobe and saw a nice array of clothes all in neutral tones.

There was a cute tan cardigan that I grabbed and paired with a back cami and jeans. I still wore my black boots. All together not a bad job done by me, but I've done better outfits before.

I walked out the door and looked for Dylan. If he's my supposed body guard, shouldn't he be here?

I walked down the hall and turned the corner only to run into a wall.

Holy god that hurt like a mother. I rubbed my nose while apologizing.

I looked up and saw Dylan.

"That hurt like a bitch Dylan." I said while holding my nose.

"Hey! It's not my fault you can't see." Dylan said.

I gave him a glare that really meant nothing and he gave me his biggest smile.

"Why are you so happy all the time? It's annoying me." I told him.

"Why are you always grouchy? Brighten up squirt!" He said while using his fingers to 'turn my frown, upside down.'

I couldn't help but smile, "Did you just call me squirt?"

"I sure did squirt."

"Prepare to die Dylan!" I yelled as I launched onto his back laughing.

He gave me a piggy back ride all the way downstairs. By the time we got down I was still laughing and clutching my stomach.

Dylan looked pleased that he made me laugh. What can I say, I liked the kid. Which he was, he couldn't have been more than 19.

"Dylan how old are you?"

"I'm 19."

"You know I'm 22 right? So technically, you're the squirt." I said while ruffling his hair.

"Hey! Don't do that! You know how long it takes to look this good?"

I rolled my eyes and asked him where we were going.

"We're going to my house. Then you can meet Taylor and then we'll go to dinner. Sound like a plan?"

I didn't say anything and kept walking. I didn't want to meet anyone else. I was never the really friendly type like Dylan. I was a keep to myself kind of girl.

"Kat, what's wrong?"

"More nicknames?"

"You betchya." He said with a smirk.

"I don't know if the other people will like me. I'm human, and I'm not exactly the friendliest person ever." I mumbled.

"Thats bull. You're wicked nice, and super pretty and fun. I don't believe it." He said firmly.

I laughed. He was so cute.

"Yeah yeah. You know you're like my only friend here right?"

"Well soon enough you'll have a lot more people wanting to be your friend. Like crazy unmated teen were friends. But don't worry, I'll protect you."

We finally got to Dylan's house. It was a little house, one story with a cute yard. We went in and I was pretty much tackled.

"OMG. YOU'RE THE HUMAN! DYLAN DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE SO PRETTY!! CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS? I'LL BRAID YOUR HAIR AND WE CAN TELL STORIES TO EACH OTHER AND HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!"

I looked at Dylan and he had his hand on his face and was shaking his head.

I thought Taylor might have been around my age, but this girl looked about 13. I laughed in my head. Oh Katrina, this should be fun.

Another woman came in and looked at Taylor sternly.

"Taylor! Is that how you greet a guest? Good god. Let her breath!" she said with a sigh.

I laughed and hugged Taylor back.

"I'm not so sure about the whole hair braiding, but we can definitely be best friends." I said to her with a wink.

Taylor proceeded to break my eardrums with a scream. Why she was so excited to have me as a friend, I would never now.

She took my arm and dragged me to her room. There she got me to paint her nails and do her hair.

I've always loved doing that kind of thing. If I hadn't got a job at a law firm with a beautiful salary, I probably would've been in cosmetology.

Soon enough Dylan came into the room and grabbed me and headed out.

"Hey! You can't just steal her from me!" Taylor yelled.

"Taylor, you've been hogging her. We're going to get dinner and it's my turn." He whined.

I rolled my eyes and gave Taylor a hug goodbye and walked out with Dylan.

We got into the dining hall cafeteria thinga-majiggy and all eyes were on me and Dylan. I moved to hide behind Dylan so people couldn't see me. I hated it when all the attention was on me.

Dylan would have none of it and hooked his arm into mine and made me walk beside him.

We were called over by Keith and Charlotte. I liked them; it's just that I resented them at the moment for making me stay here.

I half smiled at them and sat down with Dylan. We got our plates and I stuffed my mouth trying to eat as quickly as possible so we could get out of here.

"So Katrina, did you look around a bit?" Keith asked.

"Uhm, yeah, sort of. I went to Dylan's house and met some new people." I said, but I doubt it was clearly heard because of my mouth stuffed with chicken at the moment.

"Good good. So you remember we are leaving to meet another pack tomorrow?" Charlotte asked. Well apparently she understood me.

"Yeah I remember. Can Dylan come?" I asked a bit too eagerly.

Dylan snort-laughed at my eagerness to have him there. I punched him in the arm and he looked offended. I just didn't want to be alone.

'Should we bring Dylan along Keith?' Charlotte asked through her mind link with Keith.

'I don't know Char, I think it's best if we keep him here while we're gone. For the safety of our pack, and because Katrina needs to associate with others too, not just Dylan.' Keith replied.

'I agree.' Charlotte replied.

"Actually, we're going to have Dylan stay here. Keith and I will both accompany you so we need our betas to take over while we're gone." said Charlotte.

I frowned at that. Well, tomorrow should be fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Wolf Love Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 328 milliseconds