• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Wolf Lust

Wolf Lust

12

The Vauxhall Astra pulled up on the verge of the narrow road some four or five miles off the motorway and now deep in the countryside. The headlights died as the driver killed the engine and car merged into the midnight dark of its surroundings. Car doors clunked open and three figures emerged into the October night air. It was an unseasonably warm for this time of year, an Indian summer the press had announced, and for the three occupants of the car a chance for some outdoor sex games before winter proper arrived. Lena stood for a moment by the car, stretching her limbs and sucking it the fresh country air.

'Did we have to come so far out?' the other girl asked pulling her jacket around her as though distrustful of the weather, though even she had to admit it was more like August than October.

'Now then, Jenny, Lena's choice tonight remember, anyway it's nice out here in the countryside,' her boyfriend commented, retrieving two bottles of wine from the car and a folded blanket that he slung over his shoulder.

Lena, wearing only a short skirt and a loose t-shirt, looked around the dark countryside. 'C'mon, this way you soft city dwellers,' she said breezily, leading the way and heading up the narrow lane.

'It's too dark,' Jenny grumbled following closely behind and trying to keep up with Lena, who was more athletically build than her own stocky frame.

Ben, her boyfriend, the wine bottles clinking in his hand, could easily match Lena's pace but slowed so Jenny didn't feel left behind. Jenny took hold of his arm for support and tried to quicken her step, though the ground was uneven and gravel crunched beneath her feet. She peered into the darkness ahead, and realized Lena had disappeared out of sight. They rounded a corner, thick hedges lining the roadside, and Jenny spotted Lenas pale t-shirt a little way ahead.

'C'mon you two,' Lena called back. 'Not getting cold feet I hope.'

'We're right behind you,' Ben replied, his voice sounding loud in the quietness of the countryside.

Jenny hoped Lena would hurry up and find the place she was looking for soon. She'd been dating Ben for two years, and the sex was great. She'd never felt comfortable with her body, with her broad hips and thick thighs and heavy breasts that made her feel self conscious when out socialising but Ben had instilled new confidence in her, he was so supportive and genuinely complimentary. She never felt he was judging her like some of her previous boyfriends would and he never criticised her if she chose to eat calorie heavy dessert when they ate out. He'd also boosted herself self esteem in the bedroom- when they started dating she never let him see her naked -- but now sex with the lights on was no problem -- and then there was the roll play and sex toys -- things they'd explored together. Then there was Lena. Jenny had always been bi-curious and she knew Ben secretly harboured fantasies about having a threesome with another girl (what man didn't?), so for once Jenny thought she'd take the lead in their sex life. It was she who suggested they find a sex playmate online much to Ben's delight and surprise, and it was Jenny who chose Lena -- though she got Ben to initiate contact -- she wasn't that sexually confident yet. Lena in contrast to Jenny's curvy figure was much leaner and toned. She chose Lena because she didn't want Ben fucking someone who looked like her -- she didn't want to feel threatened in that way. Ben was too good to risk losing. Lena had her own life but she'd stay some weekends at their house and the occasional week night too. Jenny had instantly warmed to Lena though Ben warned against trusting someone too much who they didn't really know that well. That said, he certainly wasn't in a hurry to end it -- the sex was fantastic. Two months on from first getting together the three of them began to think about sex games beyond the bedroom to spice things up even more. That was when Lena suggested they each take turns deciding where and when they would next fuck. The first time, it was Jenny's choice and they'd got an expensive double room in a nice hotel and fucked all through the night. Ben chose next and they made out at the back of a cinema. Now, tonight, it was Lena's turn -- which was how Jenny came to find herself out in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night. But for all her griping, deep down, the prospect ahead was quite a turn on.

'Found us a spot,' Lena, called from up ahead.

Ben and Jenny caught up to her and found themselves standing by a heavy looking wooden gate beyond which was the dark expanse of a field. The clouds overhead parted a little to reveal part of a silvery moon that illuminated the countryside around them.

'C'mon, while we have the moonlight,' Lena said, climbing the gate, her lithe form easily overcoming the obstacle. Ben passed the wine bottles and blanket to her then helped a nervous Jenny over the fence. When she made it to the top of the gate Lena took her arm and helped her over. Jenny jumped down into Lena's arms and Lena pecked her a kiss on the cheek.

'Hey, don't start without me,' Ben quipped, easily climbing over the gate.

The girls giggled, and Lena passed the bottles and blanket back to Ben. 'You're the mule,' Lena grinned.

'Happy to be the mule, which of you girls would like the first ride?' Ben returned.

'You have to catch us first,' Lena said, taking Jenny's hand and leading her toward the centre of the field. Jenny laughed as she tried to keep up and not stumble on the uneven ground.

Lena stopped where Jenny presumed was roughly the centre of the field, still holding her hand. Both of them were breathing rapidly from the short run.

'You ok?' Lena asked, smiling, the white of her teeth bright against the dark.

'Uh huh,' Jenny said -- she could feel her heart beating faster.

Lena pulled her close and kissed her, her lips soft and cool to the touch. Their lips parted and Jenny felt the warmth of Lena's tongue probe her mouth, meet her own tongue to caress and explore to stimulate and excite.

Ben felt his cock stiffen as he watched them, while laying out the blanket on the ground. It was a picnic blanket, but the only things they'd been eating on it would be each other.

Lena, one hand on the back of Jenny's head, kissing her deeply, used her free hand to undo the button and zip on her denim mini skirt. The garment fell around her ankles, and she stepped out of it. She broke off the kiss and pulled off her trainers, then peeled off her t-shirt so she stood naked but for her black lace panties. For a moment the two girls stood gazing at each other, both sensing their shared arousal, enjoying a moment of anticipation. Lena loosened Jenny's jacket so it fell to the ground. Jenny's thin cotton t-shirt stretched smooth over her large breasts. Her erect nipples betrayed the fact she wore no bra. Lena ran her hands over Jenny's breasts enjoying the sharp intake of breath Jenny took at the pleasurable sensation.

Ben watched the girls' foreplay as he undressed on the blanket, removing his clothes slowly as if any sudden movement would break the spell the girls were under. Lena took the hem of Jenny's t-shirt in her hands and compliant, Jenny raised her hands above her head like a child being undressed. Lena pulled the light garment up over Jenny's head and arms and held it to her face, inhaling Jenny's scent. Jenny, impatient to be touched, stepped close to Lena, took Lena's hands and pressed them to her own breasts. They kissed again, this time with more urgency. Lena's arms around Jenny's back, while Jenny's hands tugged at Lena's panties, lowering them over the swell of Lena's hips, so they fell easily around her ankles. Jenny's delved a hand between Lena's thighs, feeling the heat there, her fingers feeling towards Lena's wet opening. Lena parted her thighs obligingly and gave a small cry as Jenny's fingers found their quarry.

'Girls,' Ben coaxed, 'the blanket's right here.'

Jenny took Lena's arm and led her to where Ben stood by the blanket. The bank of clouds above them had passed, and the full moon shone bright in the October sky, bathing the field and the three lovers in a silvery sheen of light. Jenny reached with one hand to Ben's hardened cock, caressing it in her hand, feeling a cool trickle of precome on her wrist. Lena was on her knees in front of her Jenny, her fingers taking the zipper of Jenny's jeans and drawing it down. She unclasped the button and began to peel down the tight fitting garment. Jenny first raised one foot then the other as Lena completed the task of undressing her. Jenny was naked now except for her cream satin panties. Lena looked up at Jenny smiling then pressed her face into Jenny's crotch, kissing her vulva through the thin material of the panties. Jenny gasped as the girl at her feet teased her with a probing tongue. Lena hooked her thumbs under the sides of the panties and drew them down over Jenny's milk white hips and thighs then pressed her lips against the moist delicate folds of Jenny's labia. Jenny gave a small cry of delight at the sensation. Ben was behind her his cock pressed up against her rump, his arms encircling her chest so his strong hands could knead and caress her breasts. His lips brushed her neck and he used his warm tongue to lick and arouse her further. Jenny's eyes were closed as the blissful sensations ran though her. She parted her legs more to allow better access for Lena's roaming tongue and behind her Ben bent his knees slightly so his cock could slide under her rump and seek her wet yearning pussy. In response she pushed her bottom against him, and beneath Lena moved forward so as not lose her. The head of Ben's cock emerged from between Jenny's legs nudging Lena's chin and Lena switched her attention from Jenny to Ben licking the head of Ben's bulbous erection, her hand reaching up to stroke and massage his balls.

'On your knees,' Ben instructed Jenny, his voice low and thick with arousal.

Jenny obeyed and as she knelt came level with Lena's face, and could smell the scent of both Ben and her own juices on Lena's breath. The two girls kissed and as they did Jenny felt Ben guide himself into her aching wet pussy. He slid in easily, his hands gripping her hips for better leverage. Lena pressed her body against Jenny so Jenny found herself in a delicious human sandwich. Lena's hands roamed over Jenny's body then reached for Ben's finding his rump and pressing him in to deeper penetrate Jenny. Jenny's cry of pleasure was stifled by Lena's thrusting tongue and from deep with she could feel the building of her first orgasm that night. Lena moved to change position, turning and lying down on her back, she manoeuvred herself so her head was beneath Jenny's pussy so she could lick and probe Jenny and Ben's hard shaft as he thrust into his girlfriend. Ben grunted and moaned his approval at Lena's position for as well as enjoying the smooth warm passage of Jenny's pussy he could enjoy the sensation of Lena as she lapped at his damp sensitive balls. The pleasure Lena gave to both Jenny and Ben's genitals with her attentive exploring tongue coupled with the already heady sensation of fucking sped the build up of both Jenny's and Ben's orgasms. Ben thrust faster now increasing his rhythm with each plunge into Jenny, his balls, lathered with sweat and Lena's saliva, rubbed against Lena's face that was already wet from her lover's juices. Ben cupped Jenny's breasts as he felt his balls tighten as they readied for release and he pushed himself deep inside her. Both cried out as orgasm struck, Ben's ejaculate filling and mixing with Jenny's come. He stayed inside her until his flow ebbed and withdrew slowly. Beneath Jenny, Lena opened her mouth hungrily, and Jenny lowered herself gently so her pussy was planted over Lena's mouth. Lena gulped down the tangy mix of come as it leaked from Jenny's pounded soaking pussy and when she had had her fill squirmed out from beneath Jenny's legs.

They lay together on the blanket recovering from the first love making of the evening. It was always quick the first one as they gorged on each other's lust, the second session would be longer, slower, more intimate and emotional and less hurried. Lena stroked and caressed Ben's spent cock, to revive it for the next session. Jenny, caressed Lena's body, her hand gliding over Lena's thighs and buttocks, and over the softness of her belly and the swell of her breasts. Lena nestled her face in Ben's crotch adding soft kisses and wet licks to his balls and cock swiftly bringing back the hardness to him. He stroked her hair as she did so and she took him in her mouth. Jenny, her own arousal returning, slid a hand between Lena's legs, her fingers finding Lena's soft opening, and parting the slick lips of her outer labia. Lena groaned as Jenny's fingers penetrated her and moved deeper inside her. Ben's cock was fully erect now and filled Lena's mouth. She bent her head and lowered it so she deep throated him and was rewarded by his sharp intake of breath at the delightful sensation. Lena moved herself up, needing something more substantial than another woman's fingers inside her. She sat astride Ben and taking his cock in her fingers guided him into her. Jenny positioned herself behind Lena, kissing the back of her neck and fondling her breasts as Lena began to ride Ben. It was then that they heard it.

A chilling howl of some large animal cut through the moonlit night. The effect on the three lovers was as if someone a thrown a cold bucket of water over them.

'What the fuck was that?' Ben said. Lena still astride Ben looked around into the darkness as did Jenny, but even in the bright silver light of the moon it was not possible to see far.

'A fox?' Lena suggested.

'Fox my ass, that sounded like something much bigger -- a dog maybe,' Ben countered.

'Do you think it's near?' Jenny said fearfully.

'Probably not, sound really travels at night.' Lena said.

'I don't fancy waiting to see if your right, Lena,' Ben said. 'I think we're done here for tonight.' He tapped her thigh to indicate she should get off.

'Maybe it's gone away,' Lena said, reluctant to move.

'Listen,' Ben said, 'we're in a field so odds on it belongs to a farmer and farmers keep dogs -- bloody big dogs so I don't fancy being set upon as a trespasser do you?'

'He's right, Lena, let's go,' Jenny urged.

'Okay,' Lena said, climbing off Ben. Already he was limp, his ardour swiftly gone.

Ben hurriedly pulled his jeans on while the girls began to collect their clothes which had been scattered more widely.

The bestial cry sounded again, this time undoubtedly closer.

'Jesus, fuck, what is that?' Ben said. For although he assumed it was a dog it sounded like a much bigger and more aggressive animal.

'That sounded really close, Ben. I think it's in the field.' Jenny said, her voice tremulous.

The three of them searched the dark perimeter of the field but nothing could be seen. Then what little visibility they had vanished as a screen of thick clouds covered the moon and the field around them dropped into inky darkness.

'C'mon,' Ben urged, 'just pick up your clothes -- you can dress back in the car.'

The girls hastily bundled their clothes under their arms, Jenny grabbed the blanket.

'Which way is it?' Jenny said, trying not to sound scared.

Ben looked around, it would have been difficult to tell in the moonlight but now it was impossible to tell. 'I . . . I think this way,' he suggested, nodding ahead.

'Are you sure? You don't sound sure,' Jenny whined, then yelped as a low growling sounded from somewhere in the darkness.

'It's back there,' Lena hissed, pointing behind them, keeping her voice low.

Ben led them away. 'Stay close and for fuck's sake don't run.' He reckoned that once they reached the perimeter of the field they could follow the edge of the field until they came to the gate -- provided they could see the fucking thing in the dark.

The growling came again, this time from somewhere in front of them. They froze as one, Jenny whimpered.

'What the fuck is that thing?' Ben said under his breath.

'It's circling us,' Lena said and she spoke so casually that despite his own fear Ben felt an admiration for her courage.

'Back this way,' he told the girls, changing direction to move away from the beast. As he walked he undid is belt and pulled it free from his jeans. Not much of a weapon but something he could lash out with if the dog or whatever the fuck it was attacked. Could it be some sort of wild cat, escaped from the zoo? He was walking quickly now, the girls stumbling to catch up but trying to follow his advice about not running. It, whatever it was, growled again. And fear and panic propelled them into a run. Ben pushed at the girls and fought the urge to abandon them and flee.

He never saw it coming.

There was a blur of movement -- something large fast and terrible crashed into Ben, accompanying its attack with a savage roar. Ben and the dark shape of the beast hit the ground heavily.

Jenny screamed and instinctively bolted from the attack. She ran blindly, terror filling her mind. From behind her the sounds of Ben's anguished cries mingled with a ferocious snarling of his attacker. She ran and ran until a dark wall of bushes and foliage loomed up at her. She had reached the edge of the field. She gulped and tried to catch her breath and listen for any noise but she could only hear her own panting breath. She wrapped her arms around her naked breasts realising she had dropped her clothes and the rug in her panicked flight. She crouched down, and was about to call out for Lena and Ben when realised that she might alert the beast to where she was. Jenny let out a sob of despair, and tried to think what to do next. She resolved to wait for either Ben of Lena -- they wouldn't leave without her.

Long minutes passed, the clouds that had obscured the moon passed and the field was again bathed in silver moonlight. Jenny peered across the field but couldn't see any sign of life. But then, movement. A dark figure rose from the centre of the field. The light was too poor to make out who it was. Jenny watched spellbound. The figure was moving towards her then it stopped as if unsure of the direction to go. Again Jenny stifled the urge to call out Ben's name. Then it started moving toward her again, it shape becoming more discernible -- it was too big to be Lena. It must be Ben. Jenny stood and took a faltering step forward.

The figure drew closer, moving purposefully forward, closing the ground between them and Jenny's stomach flipped sickeningly as she realised with ice cold dread that it was not Ben. Her legs were like jelly and she realised now it was too late to run.

The creature strode the remaining yards to where she stood. Its body was of a muscular man but matted in dark hair. Its head was that of wolf. Jenny, whimpering, backed away until the sharp branches of thick bushes jabbed into her back permitting no further retreat.

Jenny collapsed on the ground as the creature gave a low guttural growl and reached down for her. She screamed as its strong fingers became enmeshed in her hair, then her scream rose in pitch as it began dragging her by the hair back out into the field. Jenny's arms and legs kicked and flailed as she twisted ineffectually to free herself. Her struggles did not even cause the beast to slow its stride.

The ordeal seemed to last forever and realising her helplessness she went limp allowing the creature to drag her the remaining distance to the centre of the field. It released her at last and she fell in heap, clutching at her hurt scalp that burned with pain. Not far from her she saw another figure lying there. It was Ben, or rather what was left of him. His chest had been torn asunder he was sheeted in dark blood and his entrails lay in heap beside him. His eyes stared sightlessly at the sky. There was no sign of Lena.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Wolf Lust

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds