Wolf's Pet Ch. 36

Carr approached the Panthers slowly, soon joined by Xylon and Sandalio. They stood a short distance away, watching the amazingly beautiful animals as they seemed to be deep in conversation.

Carr hoped the panthers would help to save their race. And the women. If Cole hadn't found Karen when he did, what would have happened? He looked around at his pack, at his mate, laughing with the Omegas. He smiled in her direction but the smile quickly turned to a frown. What could have happened to his pack?

Xylon turned to Sandalio. "I think our Councils need to take control of finding the remainder of these panther descendents. They will be the future of our packs. So many more could be mated." He looked at Carr's pack and had a thought. "Are there any male descendents?"

Carr answered absent-mindedly, "I'll have Ben work on it."

Cole didn't want to let go of Karen, even though his knot had receded.

They both shifted, Karen turning to face her mate. She stroked his face, she couldn't believe how happy she was. She couldn't believe how much her life had changed. If she hadn't met Cole, she would have belonged to Gary.

Cole felt her trembling and held her tight. "You never would have belonged to Gary! You were meant to be mine, pet. The moon sent you to me."

------------------

Thank you all for reading Wolf's Pet. I hope most of you enjoyed it. I don't hold out any hope that everyone did. But I enjoyed writing it and I will write more. But for now I'm going to take a break. Please feel free to email me suggestions for sequels. And don't forget to vote!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds