• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Woman of His Dreams Ch. 10

Woman of His Dreams Ch. 10

I grabbed her thighs and lifted them onto my shoulders, and buried my face into her auburn bush. She'd obviously showered, as I'd suspected. I nibbled her clit, and tongue-fucked her pussy. She started to say, "Leave Pete, I want you to. . ." but she stopped trying to talk after about 30 seconds.

I stood up, putting my palms under her ass cheeks as I did, and lifted her back to the center of the bed. I mounted her as I set her down, keeping her legs spread by positioning my body between her knees. She gasped "Oh my God Pete, what are you doing?" As she finished the sentence, I inserted my pole into her hot, wet pussy. I held still, lying on her and looking her straight in the eyes. My cock was buried in her pussy. The feeling was unbelievable. No steel rings, no spreadeagled bondage, just my cock resting in the hot cunt of my dream woman. I pumped in and out about three times, before I could tell I was going to shoot.

As the pressure built, I pulled Nicole's face to mine and talked right into her mouth – we breathed each other's air as I spoke the words, "I love you, Nicole, I love you Nicole," I whispered, then I said it louder, then louder. The next time I started to say it, the sensation of my load spurting through my cock, all the way from my balls and from deeper, much deeper in my very manhood, prevented me from forming any coherent words. I came, spurt after spurt, after spurt, accompanied only by a loud, long grunting sound that seemed to begin with "N".

We lay together in silence. Neither of us spoke for at least five minutes.

Nicole was quietly running her fingers through my hair. My cock was still inside her. After all those hours of being hard, it wasn't going soft because of my blowing a load, no matter how powerful.

"You say you love me, Pete," she purred, stroking my head. "But you lied to me about something."

I was baffled. I'd told her the truth about my feelings. "What are you talking about?"

"Pete, I believe your exact words were 'I'm just crazy about you, it has nothing to do with coming'" she giggled. "From the display you just put on, it would appear that your feelings can be heavily influenced by coming!"

I had to laugh. "I love you, Nicole, I have from the moment I saw you."

"I love you too, Pete. I loved you from the moment I saw you checking my ass out when I bent over to wash my car."

She really had my number, there was no doubt about it.

"Pete, I'm so glad you finally sacked up. I had to be sure you had a pair before I could really give in to you."

I was speechless. What did she mean, "sacked up", "had a pair"? I'd never heard her talk this way.

She could tell I was confused. She explained, "Lots of guys hit on me, Pete, because of my looks. I've even been told I look a lot like Stephanie Seymour." She paused, but I didn't react at all. She continued, "I wanted to see what kind of man you were. Did you have the balls to hold back your orgasm, for example – you actually did much better at the theatre than I thought you would. And oh my God did you do great with the Gates of Hell!!!!"

"The Gates of Hell?"

She laughed, and looked sort of guilty. "I shouldn't have told you that was the name of the steel rings. Can we use them again, please, please Pete?"

My heart leaped again – she wanted a relationship with me, one that included my penis being in her pussy!!

"Sure Nicole. But what did you mean by 'sack up' and 'have a pair'?"

"Well, Pete, I like a guy who's strong enough to indulge me, and I loved the way you told me how you feel about me, right up front when you called me after the little accident at the theatre. Most guys would have just shriveled away and disappeared. But you came over here, cock still hard and all, and faced me like a man; I mean, you let me do some things I've always fantasized about. The Gates of Hell, those ball weights, my God Pete, do you realize the strength your balls must have to hold up that kind of weight? I can't wait to go for more weight next time – I want to find out your max!! I mean, you're a strong guy, but your balls are your strongest part!!"

I was on cloud nine as she talked. Her pornographic, sailor-like monologue had gotten me really hard inside her again, and I began to sort of move around.

"And Pete, I really thought you would give up on us after you let that come drip into my hand and I slapped you face, that was the final test. You took me, you just took me, and gave it to me like an old-fashioned man, you're a real man Pete! You can be indulgent, but you've got balls, Pete!!"

I had started pumping again as she talked. "Pete, make me pregnant, I want to be pregnant, I want to have your baby, Pete!!!" she screamed, as I thrust into her.

I came again, a long, intense, draining orgasm, into Nicole, my beautiful Nicole.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Woman of His Dreams Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 231 milliseconds