• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Women Make the Man Ch. 06 -Lizzie

Women Make the Man Ch. 06 -Lizzie

This is a coming of age story set on the coast of New England in the mid-sixties. It is the summer after my eighteenth birthday, between high school graduation and freshman year of college.

***

After supper on Sunday my dad headed back up to the city house and I decided to wander over to the Thompson cottage to see what my friend Steve was up to.

Mrs. Thompson was sitting in the living room watching Wagon Train. The picture was a little snowy, but not too bad considering how far we were from Boston.

"Oh Hi, Billy!" she said cheerfully. "How ya been?"

"Pretty good," I said.

The common situation on the Island was wives and children all week long, with working fathers appearing on the weekends unless they had saved up vacation time. The Thompsons were no exception.

Mrs. Thompson was a heavy set woman who pulled her dark hair straight back with no thought to fashion.

She waved the lighted end of her Parliament at me. "Steve's in his room."

I entered the bedroom just as the tone arm dropped on "House of the Rising Sun".

We spent a while getting reacquainted and exchanging stories of the year just passed. Then Steve leaned over and in a low voice said, "Hey, you want to smoke some marijuana?"

"Marijuana?!" I whispered in surprise.

Now I had read about marijuana in Newsweek, but it was as remote from my life as Timbuktu. The stories I had read were full of bewildered disapproval of American college kids getting their kicks smoking strange cigarettes.

Since I was about to become a college man myself, I thought, "Why not?" If this is what they do in college, then let's just jump in and find out.

"Lizzie brought some back from school. We've been smoking it. Lemme go get her."

Steve went out and came back with his sister. Liz was a couple years older than us, already half way through her education at a small liberal arts school down in Maine. She was wearing a printed pullover top and Bermuda shorts, her long dark curly hair hanging loose. She smiled broadly, her blue eyes sparkling.

"Sooo, I hear you want to smoke some reefer," she said mischievously. "Let's go down to the beach. When you're outdoors, you can really feel the world all around you. It's kind of, I dunno, almost spiritual, I guess."

We headed for the door, Steve telling his mother obviously, "We going out."

"You're going out now? It's getting dark!"

"Yes it is," said Lizzie.

We headed to the beach and found a sheltered spot to sit down. Liz produced a reefer and a Zippo lighter that she used to fire up the joint. She inhaled the smoke and turned to me.

"Eeere," she choked out.

I'd only tried a cigarette once or twice before, and was totally unprepared for the harsh smoke which I sucked in with unnecessary vigor. Immediately I went into an uncontrollable coughing fit.

Steve thought this was hilarious.

"You're supposed to hold it in, man!" he advised. "Give it to me. Take a smaller hit, OK?"

I did get the hang of things and soon noticed the intensity of the last orange streaks of sunset. The familiar landscape took on a new dimension. The darkening horizon seemed very far away.

"So what do you think?" Liz asked.

"Well...," I replied, "it's all, uh, yeah..." For some reason I thought this was pretty funny and began giggling. The laughter was contagious and soon we were all grinning and guffawing in the sand.

Eventually Steve said, "I think I'll go back and play some records."

"Go back?" Liz said reproachfully. "It's so beautiful out here. Look at the waves. Let's go walk down the beach." She stood up and tugged at my hand. "C'mon Billy. This is a special place. It has magic in it."

Steve went back to his stereo and Liz and I headed off for adventure. Her hand felt small and soft.

"Oh look at that!" she exclaimed.

"What?" I responded mystified.

"You know sometimes I think of the ocean as feminine and the land as masculine. The water is soft and the sand is hard, but when the water hits the sand, they join together and become something else. Or maybe, I suppose, it could be the sand that's feminine and the waves push into it with masculine force. But I don't think so, do you?"

"I, uh, wow, um, I, uh, guess I never thought of that before."

She went on. "Remember how you and Steve used to spy on me when I was changing?"

It was dark enough so she couldn't see me blush. "I remember you got really mad one time when you caught us."

"Yeah, yeah. I mean I was supposed to do that, y'know. But did you ever wonder why I never closed my door all the way?"

"I just figured..." I began.

"Once I knew what you were doing, it sort of became like a game. It was kind of exciting, even. I could show you as much or as little as I wanted. I could start to strip and then move out of sight ... or move back. Just teasing my kid brother and his friend!"

The truth is for all our efforts, we never did get to see all that much, but the idea was pretty exciting for us. It never occurred to me that it might be exciting for Lizzie as well.

She stopped walking and looked up at me.

"This might be a good time to kiss me, y'know."

I leaned down and kissed her gently. She opened her lips and found my tongue. I pressed her tight against me and tasted her mouth.

Suddenly, "Have you ever run naked in the moonlight?" she asked.

"Uh, I don't think the moon is up yet," I offered.

"Shhh," she put her finger on my lips. "You talk too much."

With that she stripped off her top, unhooked her bra, and dropped her shorts.

I stood there dumbfounded in the twilight, staring at her pale full body with its small round tits, full ass, and dark pussy.

"Well, c'mon," she challenged and starting running down the beach, her long curly hair bouncing off her shoulders.

I decided I didn't want to get left behind, so I quickly stripped off my clothes and took off after her.

I caught up to her pretty quickly and reached for her shoulder. She turned around and faced me.

Liz pressed her soft body against mine and we continued making out. I reached down and grabbed her full butt. She reached down and took hold of my cock.

"I love to feel how your penis gets hard. It's like a little bird waking up and getting ready to fly."

I'd never thought of my prick as a little bird, but since it was in her hand, I guess she could call it whatever she wanted.

Lizzie didn't stroke my cock so much as feel it with her short pudgy fingers, testing the hardness of my shaft, lightly squeezing the head, caressing my balls, and generally working her way around all the interesting places. Her blue eyes were fixed on mine. A mischievous smile on her lips.

I began to tickle her nipples, then softly massaged her boobs. They were small enough to fit in the palm of my hand, but they were perfectly formed, round and fleshy with prominent nipples.

She continued playing with my dick while I slid my hand down and took her soft fleshy pussy in my hand. I could feel the wetness as I moved my finger inside her.

Wondering if I could fuck her standing up, I tried to move between her legs.

"Uh, uh. No," she said. "Let's just play."

I kissed her deeply as I kept playing with her wet cunt. She kept working magic on my cock, maintaining a delicious level of tension.

Her breathing became heavier as she moved her head back. Her eyes were closed, her white teeth ever so lightly biting her lower lip. I gripped her pussy and began to squeeze it rhythmically.

Lizzie's fair body began to tense. She stopped stroking and tightened her hold on my rock hard cock. I felt the shudder of her orgasm just as a stream of my hot cum jetted out and landed on her thigh.

"Whoo," she said relaxing. "I could feel all your power in my hand. It was like we kept moving our energy back and forth. I told you it was magic!" She kissed me. "Mmm. Hey, you ever go swimming in the moonlight?"

Liz took my hand and we ran into the surf just as the moon began to rise.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Women Make the Man Ch. 06 -Lizzie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 582 milliseconds