Women's Fight Club

Their back muscles flex and ripple like miniature mountain ranges. They wrap their arms around each other's midriffs and squeeze, but the real battle is taking place with their legs.

Then Ryoko shifts her head slightly, plasters her mouth against Katie's nether lips... and her tongue goes to work, lapping and licking.

Katie shivers at the sudden shock of the unwanted intimacy. So this is to be a sexual contest too. Well, she won't let Ryoko beat her at anything, ever again. She manages to slide her face down until her lips can latch onto Ryoko's engorged clitoris, easily. Ryoko's juiced before -- Katie knows it for a fact, and one of the side effects is now working to Katie's advantage.

She begins sucking and slurping on it, and feels the satisfying spasms throughout Ryoko's whole body. Meanwhile, though, her own clitoris is being worked on skillfully, by Ryoko's fluttering tongue.

The combined muscle-sex duel rapidly intensifies. Each woman's face is red from lack of air. The pleasure builds up, dangerously.

Katie succumbs first -- she can't fight down her arousal. Her vision swims as she shakes with the force of a shattering orgasm. Ryoko's tongue doesn't let up. The climax rises to an incredible peak.

Dimly, she can feel Ryoko pushing hard at her legs, trying to push them apart so she can slip her head out. If she succeeds, Katie loses. Desperately Katie tries to keep her thighs clenched and flexed, but it's hard to keep muscular control, and Ryoko's pushing so hard...

Then Ryoko stiffens, and starts shaking with her own orgasm. Finally! Katie sucks ferociously on her rival's clit, intensifying the climax as much as she can.

They become a violently shaking mass: trembling, moaning, thrashing about. Soon they're practically screaming, the sound muffled by each other's pussies. Bodies and wills grapple in this ultimate contest for supremacy.

And just by the barest of margins... Ryoko loses. Her limbs flail wildly, and her legs fly apart, releasing Katie's head. Katie pulls back, drawing a huge breath, letting the sweet oxygen fill her lungs, even though it smells of Ryoko's musk. Her rival's head is still trapped in between her legs, but the licking has stopped. Katie keeps squeezing.

After a few more moments, Ryoko feebly taps out on Katie's thigh.

Exhausted as she is, the thrill of victory gives Katie a small adrenaline rush. She sits atop Ryoko's face in a reverse schoolgirl, though she's careful to keep her throbbing, sore clitoris away from Ryoko's lips.

Once again, she's won, and beaten her deadly rival in a test of willpower and fortitude.

She flexes triumphantly, dizzy with victory.

Match #6: Jessie vs. Patty

Jessie's proud of her sister for beating that bitch Ryoko. Wouldn't it be great if the finals could be between them? Family pride, right there.

But standing between Jessie and that coveted match is a magnificent black mountain of muscle called Patty.

The smallest woman here, in a match against the oldest. She knows she's definitely the underdog in this matchup. Patty's muscle maturity is on full display as she flexes. Those shoulders and biceps mounds are just unreal. Jessie finds herself wondering if Patty's upper arm is actually bigger than her head.

Her belly is still aching from her first match, but after that match between Patty and Olga, she knows Patty can't be fresh either. The real question was, has Patty been weakened enough for Jessie to prevail?

They both drop into half-crouches, and approach cautiously, hands held out.

Jessie would lose any battle of reach -- she'd be expected to rush in close and low for a tackle. But Patty would be prepared for that, so her options are severely curtailed.

The sweat trickles down Jessie's face. She can see the raw power in every line of Patty's body. She knows she can't match it. But she decides she'll try anyway.

She rushes forward to meet Patty in a grapple. They grab each other's upper arms, and push.

Patty's muscles have no give, under Jessie's fingers. They feel like stone. In contrast, Patty's fingers dig painfully into Jessie's flesh. Jessie sobs as she thrusts against Patty with all she has, and still gets pushed back, her legs pumping away uselessly, feet finding no purchase against the mat. She knows she looks ridiculous, being womanhandled this way, like pushing against a steamroller.

"You've a brave girl," Patty murmurs into her ear, "but you know you ain't winning this, right?"

Jessie tries another tack. She braces herself, and sends a hard knee strike into Patty's solar plexus.

Patty gasps, as the air rushes out of her mouth. She slackens momentarily, but stays upright.

That impact actually hurt Jessie's knee -- those abs are solid steel. Grunting with frustration, Jessie does it again, and again, as hard as she can.

Patty endures each blow stoically, grunting in tandem with her opponent. After several more ineffectual knee strikes, Jessie slumps, disheartened. There's no doubt -- Patty is far stronger than Alice was. There's no breaking through those abs.

Then Patty goes on the offensive, grabbing Jessie in a side headlock, hip-throwing her easily. Then she slides her massive rock-hard thighs around Jessie's lithe, narrow waist.

She holds out for almost a minute, but Jessie's abs cannot withstand this much pressure in one day. Patty's legs are far stronger than Alice's.

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Jessie slaps the mat frantically and utters her choked submission.

Immediately Patty releases her. She bends down and strips off Jessie's panties as gently as she can, tosses them aside and helps Jessie to her feet. Then she takes Jessie's arm and raises it in the air, beaming.

They hug it out. Jessie's face almost disappears into the valley of muscle down Patty's front, but she's smiling. She's done well enough. Patty seems like a really nice woman, and incredibly strong.

A good opponent for her sister!

FINAL MATCH: Katie vs Patty

Katie gives Patty a friendly smile as they face each other. She appreciates that Patty was a good sportswoman with Jessie. Patty returns the smile gladly. This will be a good, clean respectful fight.

Katie is still wrung out from her two intense battles, but she's had some time to recover while Jessie was on the mat. Patty hasn't had much of a break, but to balance that out, defeating Jessie hasn't taken much out of her. Things seem fairly even.

Of course, Patty is still larger and more muscular by far. But Katie is determined to give her utmost. She knows she often isn't the strongest, or the fastest, or the most skillful... but she always pushes herself to be the toughest and most bloody-minded.

Patty is feeling a rush. Being part of this... watching all these matches, wrestling and defeating younger women... she knows she's still got it in her: strength and endurance, willpower and agility. And now she gets a worthy opponent for the final round of this tournament. Life couldn't be better.

She steps forward and extends her right arm. Patty intends to test Katie to the absolute limit, in every way.

Katie accepts the silent challenge. They brace their forward feet together, then lock hands, to arm wrestle in mid air.

Their calves press together in a duel of their own, mirroring the arm battle above. Their muscles, already pumped from exertion, are now flexed to the uttermost. Neither woman holds back anything. Each puts forth her full power.

Katie cries out as her veined arm is slowly pulled down. She braces herself and jerks, straining with every muscle in her body, recruiting them all.

But so does Patty. The veins stand out on Patty's corded forearms, and run up the entire length of her arm. She knows how to use her whole body too, in arm wrestling.

Before long, she has Katie bending over awkwardly to one side, clearly losing. She releases her grip, and they both step back, Katie staggering a little. Patty has won the duel of raw power, decisively.

Breathing hard, Katie clenches her fist, and pulls her arm back. Patty wordlessly puts her hands behind her head, and hunches over in an ab flex. Eight perfect slabs pop out on her belly.

Yelling, Katie sends the hardest punch she can into Patty's abs.

Patty shakes as she absorbs the force. Her mouth opens and closes soundlessly. Katie waits, her hand hurting a little.

Then Patty seems to shake herself and steps forward. Katie groans inwardly -- it's her turn to take a punch. She performs the ab flex, flexing so hard she trembles finely all over.

Patty's punch is powerful... but Katie withstands the pain radiating from her belly, and it dissipates. The first belly-punching exchange is over. Both are still standing.

They do this again. And again, until both are doubling over with each punch, eyes watering, coughing and retching.

On the ninth punch Katie delivers, Patty folds, sinking to her knees, shaking with another coregasm. The juices trickle out of her pussy and down her inner thighs. She holds up a hand in mute surrender.

Katie raises her arms tiredly -- she's won this round. Privately she's hugely relieved -- she doesn't think she could've taken Patty's ninth blow.

But the struggle isn't over yet. Katie moves to press her advantage -- she gets down and wraps her legs around Patty's body, but turns around first, giving her the chance to squeeze back: a mutual body-scissors duel, instead of a one-sided wrestling hold.

Patty's still trembling from the orgasm, but manages to maneuver herself into position. They lie on their sides, glutes and hamstrings clenched tightly in preparation.

At an unspoken signal, they begin, and immediately start groaning with pain. Both women have already taken a battering today. Patty can feel her nerves all afire -- every bruise Jenny gave her is hurting. Katie feels as though her muscles are already turning to mush. Her legs, too, are exhausted from squeezing Ryoko into submission.

Yet they would have it no other way. For the grand prize -- and more importantly, acknowledgement as the better woman -- they will leave it all out here on the mat, holding nothing back.

The excruciating seconds tick by, each one a seeming eternity. Patty knows that Katie's the underdog in this matchup, but she can feel Katie's squeezing power. A broken rib is a real possibility here. She's being pushed to her limits.

Meanwhile Katie thinks an anaconda would squeeze just as hard. She can feel it in her bones each time those coiling muscles tighten for another pulse.

Both women are now on their last legs, literally. Their jaws hang open. Their bodies and faces are bathed in sweat. Both of them are only seconds away from breaking.

Then...

"I give up."

It's Katie. Katie's broken first -- she can barely get the words out, while her hand feebly flutters against the mat. Patty relaxes and slumps, flat on her back. Katie lies facedown, quivering.

Panting with fatigue, Patty pushes herself upright, and bends over Katie's lower body, peeling off the panties. Katie turns over, the spread-eagled loser. Victorious, Patty kneels to give her opponent a parting gift, a consolatory orgasm, slipping her fingers into Katie's wet and ready pussy. She fingers her while flexing her mighty right arm, until Katie climaxes in total surrender.

WFC Grand Champion: Patty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds