Women's First Division: Maroon

"Would you help me with the straps babe?"

"Of course," I agreed and in a few seconds the dildo was perfectly attached to her body.

We kissed again and Jenny checked my wetness; "That's perfect," she said when she tasted my juices again. "Which position do you prefer babe?"

"I want to look at you when we're having sex."

"Missionary?"

"It could work."

"Be a good girl, lie down and spread your legs for me."

Surprisingly enough, Jenny took advantage of the moment and licked me for a couple of moments; her tongue was magical but it all ended too soon. She assumed her position and pushed the maroon dildo inside me. I was so much in love with this woman and letting her make love to me was the perfect ending to a perfect day. Her bright smile made my heart throb and having her nails scratching lightly my inner thighs gave me shivers. Not only that, but she was very skilled as a lover too; her lovemaking was strong and dominating but at the same time quite erotic; she was by far the best lover I had had. I helped her in my way, pushing my pelvis, allowing her to reach deeper. I wished this moment would last forever and because of my excitement, I let myself loose; I moaned loudly and I couldn't care less about the neighbours. For some minutes, the only sounds someone could hear were my moans and Jenny's deep breath; a sign of her excitement. As the orgasm was approaching, I grabbed the bedposts; Jenny realised how close I was and fucked me harder. I let a scream come out of my mouth as I climaxed; the very first time I allowed myself such a thing. I needed more than a couple of moments to catch my breath and regain my composure.

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw Jenny smiling and our mouths met once again. The dildo on the other hand was nowhere to be seen. "Would you like some ice cream?" she made an evil offer which I couldn't refuse although it was way past two o'clock in the morning. She returned a minute later with a bowl of vanilla ice cream with syrup and a couple of spoons.

"Vanilla?" I smirked and she chuckled.

"Just a coincidence."

"Did I fall asleep?"

"No, why?"

"I remember you fucking me and next thing I know you are sitting next to me without that toy you used."

"You closed your eyes for a bit just to let your body relax. I used that moment to clean the dildo and store it. By the way, it tasted great."

"Huh?"

"What do you think? Would I let all that tasty juice go away?"

"Oh, I see. You taste great too."

"Thank you, babe."

"Why did we choose vanilla tonight? And I don't mean the ice cream."

"Well, you were a lesbian virgin so I thought it was for the best to take things slowly."

"I appreciate that."

"Tomorrow I'll tie you down, if that's what you're asking," she winked and gave me a kiss.

"I can't wait. Martha insisted I would regret it but I find it intriguing to say the least."

"Martha pushed you away?"

"She said I wouldn't like that kind of relationship."

"Martha did that? Are we talking about the same Martha?"

"Yes. I guess for vanilla people it's hard to imagine how such a relationship would work. And perhaps she had a bad experience too so she wanted to "protect" me," I argued and she burst into laughs, "Why're you laughing?"

"Sweetie, none of what's you just said is true."

"Why? How could you know it?"

"Because Martha is a Mistress too..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds