• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Women's Sexual Confessions: June

Women's Sexual Confessions: June

A group of men and women sit around talking candidly about their sex lives.

Hi, I'm Paul, the host of this party. Welcome. Come in. Thanks for stopping by to read my story.

We were all sitting around the big screen, plasma TV watching the Super Bowl one year. I had invited all of my best buddies to watch the game with me. There were 21 of us guys, including me. Our wives and girlfriends were upstairs drinking wine, laughing, talking about kids and complaining about us, no doubt. We could hear the women getting louder, as they drank more.

During half time, instead of watching the recap of the game and the half time show, as a lark, I thought it would be a fun thing for each of us to confess what his personal, sexual peccadillo was. Only, I was shocked by what happened next.

Instead of going around the room with each guy sharing a few intimate details about his sex life and about his wife or girlfriend, it turned into a men's meeting, an open forum with no holds barred and nothing held back, on sexual peccadilloes, so much so that we actually turned off the Super Bowl to talk about what we did with our wives or girlfriends behind closed doors. Then, when we weren't even halfway through the group, wondering what we were doing and why it was so quiet, the wives and girlfriends all filed downstairs to join us.

Before it gets too confusing, allow me to introduce you to my friends. Anthony is with Ramona, Bob with Sue, Charlie with Helen, Dave with June, Eddie with Elaine, Frank with Rose, Gary with Cindy, Henry with Barbara, Jim with Samantha, John with Amanda, Larry with Diane, Michael with Yvonne, Nick with Nancy, Peter with Wendy, Randy with Francesca, Roy with Irene, Steve with Linda, Tom with Mary, Vinnie with Kathy, and Wayne with Gloria, and I'm Paul and that's my wife, Paula.

We filled our wives and girlfriends in on what we were talking about, sex, sex, and more sex. Instead of shock, we received titillation and interest from the women. It appeared, after having a few drinks, they were just as interested in talking about sex as we were. Only, we never figured they'd want to participate in our impromptu sexual confessions. Women don't normally talk about sex with men, especially in this large a group. Figuring they'd never confess their sexual secrets, but hoping with the alcohol they've already consumed that they would, coerced and encouraged by their husbands and boyfriends, I asked if any of them wanted to make a sexual confession. I should have known, since she's a swinger, still, I couldn't believe when Cindy started the sexual confessions rolling.

Cindy was first to confess her sexual secret. She and her husband Gary, we found out today with Gary's confession, are swingers. They've even partied with Frank and Rose, another swinging couple in the room that I didn't know about, until today, when Frank confessed that he and his wife Rose were swingers, too. Wow. It just blew my mind because of all the preconceived notions that I had of what a swinger should look like Gary and Cindy and Frank and Rose looking nothing how I imagined a swinger.

Reinforced by alcohol and coerced and encouraged by the husbands and the boyfriends who were in the room with their wives and girlfriends, Cindy confessed that she had a love for big, black cocks. I know, we were all thinking the same thing, that her secret would be something mild, a love for silk or a certain masturbation toy. When she just came out and said that she loved big, black cocks and has had sex with several black men. Well, the room suddenly fell quiet before becoming abuzz with questions from the other ladies, Yvonne, Linda, Kathy, Ramona, Mary, Samantha, and Wendy.

Now that Cindy broke the ice, more like melted the ice cap, I was hoping someone else would follow Cindy's lead with another confession and sure enough, someone did. June wanted to make a sexual confession.

Dave, married to June, originally confessed how he enjoys dressing as a woman. He even shared how his wife helps him to get dressed by helping him with his hair and makeup. He also told us that he thinks his wife may have lesbian tendencies because she enjoys kissing him while he's dressed as a woman, especially when he's wearing lipstick.

"I'll go next," said June, taking a big sip of her Cosmopolitan. "My name is June. I'm married to Dave," she said looking down at her husband adoringly. "Even though he's the love of my life, I'm a lesbian, bi-sexually speaking, anyway, of course," she said taking another sip of her drink.

"June, I thought you only had lesbian tendencies," said Dave. "All those times I dressed up as a woman, I thought I was satisfying your lesbian tendencies."

"Oh, cut the crap, Dave. You dressed up as a woman for yourself and because you wanted to, not for me. The fact that you were in drag, at least allowed me to play out my fantasy and pretend that I was kissing a woman, somewhat, only, you don't have what I need, a vagina."

"So, when you say that you're a lesbian, have you had sex with women," asked Yvonne?

Yvonne was the apparent disapproving prude of the group. She already took exception with Cindy and her big, black cock confession.

"I've experimented in college with a woman, yes. It was difficult to live in a dorm and be around women 24/7 without men for long periods of time and without wondering what it would be like to be intimate with a woman," said June.

"Let me get this straight," said Dave. "While we were dating me in college, telling me that you love me, you were cheating on me by having sex with women?"

"Not all the time, Dave," said June. "If anything I was just bi-sexually curious back then. And I'd hardly call what I did cheating, Dave. It wasn't like I was fucking and sucking some Dude. And you know that I love you, Davy."

"So, tell us about the first time you were with a woman," said Cindy. "You must have been nervous. I know I was the first time I went down on a woman, now not so much. Most times, when I eat another woman's pussy I just do it as a show for the guys. The guys love seeing a woman going down on another woman."

"Well, the first time was when my roommate Christine and I were cramming for final exams. After we split a bottle of wine, we were feeling the effects of the alcohol and the release of the pressure of having studied for hours," said June. "It was late and when we were finally done studying, when we felt that we had the information down cold, we were so happy that we hugged."

"Oh, God," said Elaine, Eddie's wife, a dark haired, brown eyed attractive woman. "Does that bring back painful college memories, cramming for final exams."

"I remember it was cold in our room and Christine was wearing flannel pajamas with nothing underneath. One of her buttons was missing and I spent the night being mesmerized by the constant sight of the side of her big, naked boob peeking out at me. Sitting Indian style on the bed, I was wearing my nightgown and robe and I caught Christine looking at my exposed pussy more than a few times. The thought that she may be interested in having sex with me excited me."

"This is getting good," said Vinnie, Kathy's husband. "Sorry, Dave," he said with a laugh.

"So, when we were done studying for the final exams, we were suddenly wide awake. We wanted to go out to celebrate, but it was too late to go anywhere or do anything. It must have been two in the morning and nothing was open, so we rolled a joint and celebrated by smoking that. Only, when we hugged, I don't remember if I kissed her or if she kissed me or if we kissed one another at the same time, but it happened. We kissed."

"It always starts with that first kiss," said Wayne with a laugh making everyone laugh. "That's how Gloria got pregnant."

"Knock it off Wayne," said Gloria nudging him in the ribs with her elbow.

"The next thing I knew we were rolling around on the bed making out like horny teenagers. I was feeling Christine's breasts through her pajama top, before unbuttoning her top, feeling her naked breasts in my hand, fingering her nipples, and then sucking her nipples. Christine had her forearm poised between my legs, almost as if she was afraid to touch my pussy with her hand. Only, I remember rubbing myself against her forearm, while sucking her tits. It felt good to masturbate myself against her forearm. Then, when she finally felt my ass and cupped my pussy in her hand, when she touched me with her hand and explored me deeper with her fingers, I was mad with desire for her. I remember being so very wet."

"Suddenly, it's hot in here," said Larry with a laugh. "This is such a hot story, June."

"Shh," said Steve. "Don't stop now, June. Tell us what happened next."

"I don't know if it was the wine, the marijuana, my attraction to Christine, all that studying with the pressure of having to take the final exams or a combination of everything, but being there alone with Christine in that room, I was horny. I was so wet for her. I remember pushing her back on the bed, pulling off her pajama bottoms, and falling between her legs. I remember being surprised that she was not only a natural blonde but also that she had a bush. I just stuck my face in tongue in there and went at her in the way that I wanted to be eaten and hoped that she would return the favor and eat my pussy, when I was done eating her."

"And did she," asked Randy. "Did she eat your pussy?"

"Oh, God yeah, did she ever. I must have had three orgasms. Then, when we were done, we just collapsed and fell asleep spooning and holding one another. We were nearly late for class, so except for a kiss on the lips when we left the room for the day, we didn't discuss what happened."

"So, it was just that one time that you slept with a woman, with Christine," said Davy and saying it in the way that he was hopeful that his wife only had sex with a woman once.

"Oh, God no. We took a shower together later that day and had sex again that night," said June with a sexy smile. "Matter of fact, we had sex off and on all through our senior year. We'd have sex with our boyfriends on the weekends and have sex with one another during the week."

"Gees, June, you were insatiable. And all this time, I thought I was the only one," said Dave with a hurt look on his face.

"You were the only one, babe, the only guy, that is."

"You mean there were more women?"

"Oh, just one or two or three or four, but nothing serious like we had."

"Okay, I think I've heard enough of my wife's sexual confession. How about someone else going next," said Dave folding his arms and pouting.

"Who'd like to make a sexual confession next," I said looking around the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Women's Sexual Confessions: June

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds