Women's Studies Ch. 07

"If you could have seen the things I did to that girl..." Kennedy trailed off. "She may be all proper and innocent acting in public, but once I had her alone...she barely needed encouraging when I corrupted her."

Kennedy, now recovered, began inching her way down my bed as she licked and trailed kisses down my body.

"How about you?" Kennedy asked. "Will you let me corrupt you?"

I could feel her hot breath on my cock as she continued to slowly stoke the fire that was building within me.

"I'll need you to say it," she said, smiling up at me as she barely grazed my cock with her tongue.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes what?" she asked.

"Corrupt me," I gasped, aching for her mouth on me.

Immediately, I felt her mouth engulf the head of my cock, and her tongue began to swirl around sending bolts of pleasure throughout my body. Keeping my cock in her mouth, she repositioned herself between my legs and continued to slowly make love to me with her mouth.

I let my fingers slip through her wild hair, fighting the urge to pull her down faster onto my straining shaft. She lifted one of my smooth legs onto her shoulder as she really settled in to worship my cock. Her slow pace was driving me wild, and her low moans were sending shivers down my spine. I could feel her saliva dripping down around my cock, and all of those sensations were slowly building up to what I could only assume would be a powerful release.

Kennedy began to gently play with my balls, but her fingers began to drift down to the small stretch of skin below. My hips shifted nervously as she rubbed there, causing a new, strange sensation to come over my body. The more her fingers moved, the more that sensation, and my nervousness grew.

Her fingers, wet from her spit dripping down my cock, began to travel further down with each caress, until she was brushing the very edge of my ass causing me to jerk with surprise.

I looked down to Kennedy only to find her eyes locked on mine as she began to lightly massage my tight hole. I instantly began to squirm under her, but stopped the instant I felt her teeth pressing tightly around my cock.

She was biting me rather hard. Not enough to cause real pain, but enough to be a serious warning. I watched her slowly retract her teeth as I stopped moving, and her finger continued its work as her mouth began to slowly tease my shaft once again.

With all the drool dripping down, she had my hole all nice and wet before she began putting pressure on it. It was subtle at first, but ever growing and persistent. I was fighting the urge to panic as a slight pain came over me and her finger finally eased itself into my ass. My breathing was ragged. After a few moments, the pain dissipated and her finger began to move inside of me, pressing further in and massaging me from the inside.

At first, I thought I imagined it, as pleasure coursed through my body, sharp and hot, but it happened again. And again. Kennedy's finger kept pressing on something deep inside of me, causing an incredible feeling to wash over me. As she continued, I could no longer control my body. My ass began to wiggle around, desperate for her to push deeper and continue this sensation. My hands rose above my head, pressing flat against the headboard as I fought to push my body down farther onto Kennedy's wonderful intrusion.

I gasped as I felt a second finger press inside of me, but the pain it caused was nothing next to the pleasure coursing through me. Kennedy continued to slowly, teasingly suck on my cock, and at this point her incredible oral skills were overshadowed by what her fingers were doing to me.

I felt a warm sensation slowly build inside of me and the stronger it became, the more I bucked onto Kennedy's skilled fingers. My whimpering moans began to grow louder until I finally cried out as the pleasure began to peak, wracking my body as I came into Kennedy's mouth.

And then I passed out.

When I woke, Kennedy was lying next to me, still naked and playing with my deflated cock. I could still feel the aftereffects of my orgasm rippling through my body like quiet waves on the shore.

"That must have been some orgasm!" she smiled, seeing my eyes flutter open.

"What was that?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable with what I had let her do to me...and what it had done to me. I had only ever had my ass played with once before, and it had been by my sister in a brief lesson about not playing with her ass without warning. That had felt nothing like what I had just experienced, and I felt...dirty.

"Amazing would be my guess," Kennedy laughed. "Who knew you liked the butt stuff?"

"That was...I don't..." I began as I struggled for what to say. I felt weird about it. People weren't supposed to like putting things in their asses, but the feelings I had experienced were unlike anything I had ever known before. I felt conflicted, and the fact that I truly, thoroughly, enjoyed the experience made me feel wrong.

"If you're about to say that you didn't like it, then that orgasm must have given you memory loss," Kennedy smiled. "It's okay to like it. I like it too," she confided, trying to ease my mind.

I felt better hearing Kennedy admit it. I was afraid she would think I was weird because I liked it. It was irrational, I know. She was the one that wanted to play with my ass after all. I'm supposed to be a woman, we're expected to be irrational.

"So, say you liked it and we can move on," Kennedy said ribbing me. "Go on..."

"I liked it," I said nervously.

"Good girl," Kennedy said. "You looked so hot wiggling your cute little ass onto my fingers."

"Kennedy!" I said, still not entirely comfortable with what we just did.

"For a girl with a dick, you can be quite close minded, you know?" she laughed.

"Girl with a dick?" I asked in mock outrage. "I'll give you girl with a dick," I said, aggressively pinning her naked body to the bed.

"God, I wish you would!" she squealed.

*** *** ***

By the time my afternoon classes arrived I was exhausted. Kennedy had been insatiable; we must have had sex for at least another couple of hours before she finally called it quits. I wasn't really complaining, but it took serious effort to focus on my classes with sore muscles and the near undeniable urge to lay my head down on my desk and pass out.

Thankfully she hadn't played with my ass again. Don't get me wrong, my body was begging for it. The memory of that warm shooting tingling sensation seemed to occupy the back of my mind. I had grown up believing that this sort of thing was wrong and gross, but after experiencing it for myself I was well and truly conflicted. It felt so dirty, but incredibly exhilarating at the same time.

We had been right to party last night. The course load that my classes were piling onto me was staggering. I had only attended two of my three classes so far today and I already had three papers to write and a hundred pages to read on top of that, and I was sure it would only get worse. My last class for the day was Psychology, with Kennedy, and from previous experience, this teacher loved handing out outrageous amounts of work.

"How do you look all fresh and chipper?" I asked Kennedy bitterly as she met up with me in the quad. There was something off with this picture. I felt drained, like I could fall down and sleep for days, but she looked as fresh as daisies. She even had a glow about her...the little hellion.

"What can I say?" she said mockingly. "I feel fantastic!"

"Next time you're doing all the work then," I threatened. "I can hardly stay awake right now."

"Oh, poor you!" She mocked, lowering her voice as we walked into the science wing. "It must be such a burden, beautiful women taking advantage of you at all hours of the day? Don't you just wish they would all leave you alone so you could live your life in celibacy?"

She was right, my life was a dream. Hell, it was my dream. This was what I had wanted when I thought about how great college would be in high school. Granted, in those visions I wasn't a woman, but the principle still stood.

"You're right," I said, letting a smile grace my lips. "I'm just tired right now and being cranky."

"Miss Allen?" A man said, placing his hand on my shoulder from behind, startling me.

I turned quickly, not really accustomed to coming across men in the halls of Mayweather, only to find myself face to face with a security guard. He was tall and lean, and looked to be in his mid to late thirties, and he wasn't alone. There was another man in an identical uniform behind him.

"Yes?" I asked confused.

"I'm going to need you to come with me," he said in an even, practiced tone.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, feeling fear creep in. This couldn't be good. If it was something ordinary, a student aid would have been sent to get me. They know! I thought immediately. Why else send two security guards to get one tiny girl? I screwed up somehow. I had let myself relax over the last few days and it caught up to me. I must have missed something and now they knew the truth!

"We just need you to come with us to see the Assistant Dean," he said.

My fears were confirmed. You didn't get called to the Assistant Dean for just anything. He was the man that handed out the pink slips and coordinated with authorities when someone screwed up royally. Sounds had somehow become distorted, like I was listening from underwater, or from a great distance.

"Can I ask what this is about?" Kennedy asked in a serious tone as she stepped up beside me. As she stared down the two men her shoulder moved to slightly angle herself in front of me. I didn't know if it was an unconscious act or not, but I couldn't let her get caught up in the middle of this. If they asked, none of them knew anything, Abigail or Kennedy. They didn't deserve to be caught up in this.

"It'll be okay," I said, placing my hand on Kennedy's arm. My voice sounded strange in my own ears. "Can you take notes for me in class?"

"Yeah..." she said, her eyes worried and curious as they scanned my face. "You sure?"

"I'll be fine," I lied, with what I hoped was a warming smile.

Seeing that I was ready to go with them, they split apart to let me past, and we walked back down the hall towards the open quad. Thinking as fast as I could, I pulled my phone from my purse and shot a quick text to Kennedy.

~I THINK THEY KNOW ABOUT ME! TELL ABIGAIL THAT YOU BOTH KNOW NOTHING! YOU THOUGHT I WAS REALLY A GIRL. LOVE YOU GUYS. SORRY.~

I quickly hit send and deleted the message from my phone before stuffing it back into my purse.

One of the most depressing thoughts that floated through my mind was that I was going to jail. I was sure to be spending a long time in there, and the whole time I would be forced to be Alex.

I was fighting back the tears that wanted to well up in my eyes as they escorted me into the Administration Building and up to the second floor. When I entered the outer office of the Assistant Dean, I couldn't believe I was there already. The whole walk had felt like a blur.

In a reverse, the five minutes I spent sitting in the outer office waiting for the Assistant Dean felt like an eternity. I knew what was coming, and I was hoping it would be quick, like ripping off a Band-Aid...or a good death.

The security guards stood by the door idly, and I could only assume that they saw me as a flight risk. I couldn't see why; I didn't have it in me to run.

The door opened to the Assistant Deans office and there he stood, Assistant Dean Decker. I had never had the pleasure, but from what I saw, I believed every word that Kennedy had said about him. I got a creepy, scary vibe from him as he eyed me up and down before turning his back on me and calling me into his office.

"This way, Miss Allen."

I dragged myself up from my seat and followed him inside to accept my fate; I was so going to miss being Lexi. Once inside, I sat down in the chair he indicated, and he stood by the window staring out over the quad for a moment before he spoke again.

"Do you know why you're here Miss Allen?" he asked.

I was about to answer before I realized, he was calling me Miss Allen. Miss? Did he know? I had been sure they knew. Why else would they put me through all this?

"I'm not sure, Sir," I said carefully, feeling hope rising for the first time in what felt like ages.

"One of your fellow students has leveled charges against you, that you have broken one of the most sacred bylaws in the Student Code of Conduct, and assaulted her," he said turning back to me. His face seemed perfectly calm, but his voice and eyes held a simmering anger. "Last night at The Library, she claims you struck her, and she has witnesses and a bruise on her face. What do you have to say for yourself?"

This might not have been them finding out I had a penis, but it still didn't look that great. Thankfully, the relief I had from not being found out had greatly settled my nerves and made this blow land so much easier.

"Is she the pudgy girl with the big mouth that likes to hit people?" I asked, not really hiding my dislike for Grace Arlington. I almost winced at my cavalier attitude to assaulting another student.

"In my office, you will speak to me in a respectful tone young lady!" he shouted.

"I'm sorry, Sir," I said after taking a few calming breaths. "What I meant was, Grace was trying to humiliate my friends and I, and when Kennedy told her to stop, she pushed her down. After that, she tried to hit me, so I hit her back," I tried to explain. "I didn't really mean to, she swung at me and I just...swung back."

"Here at Mayweather, we have a zero tolerance for violence. Before you try to argue that it didn't occur on campus, this school's code of conduct encompasses the students, not the location in which events take place," he said sitting down finally. "I'm sorry, but her witnesses claim that you assaulted her unprovoked."

"What about my witnesses?" I asked.

"Your friends?" he asked. "I don't know if the account of your friends could be impartial."

This man was infuriating.

"Who are her witnesses? Her friends?" I asked carefully, trying to remain as respectful as I could while this gigantic ass-bag continued to raise my anger to levels of pissed off previously unreached by mere mortals. I didn't know if it was the rapid roller-coaster of emotions I had experienced over the last few minutes, or something else, but I was struggling to maintain any sort of calm.

I loved Mayweather. Despite the little situation with my cock, I felt like I truly belonged. I had never really had that before, and I wasn't going to let it go without a fight.

"I'm just looking at the facts right now," he said. "She's bruised, and not a mark on you. She came to me to report the assault, you did not. That tells me something."

"What, that she is a tattle tale, and she doesn't know how to fight?" I asked in a borderline mocking tone. "So, I get punished for being mature enough to let her actions go, and because I'm not a defenseless woman?"

"Are you always this stubborn?" he said, becoming angry again.

"I hear this place makes strong women," I replied calmly.

He watched me for a few moments, searching for something in my features as the wheels turned behind his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but like I said, zero tolerance, whether you were at fault or not. I'm not really seeing any other options here," he said in an uncharacteristically sympathetic tone.

"Zero tolerance?" I asked. "So that girl is going to be expelled as well?"

"Well...no."

"Then where is this zero tolerance if it only really seems to apply to me?" I asked. "I'm automatically guilty? Is that where this is coming from? You've been toting this Code of Conduct pretty hard here, what does it say about slut shaming? Or about harassing students because of their sexual orientation? This school was founded to build women up. To bring forth the modern age woman. Does this modern age not include the right to the sexuality of our choosing? Is this modern woman supposed to be prejudiced against other women who fall outside of what a 1940's woman should be?"

"We are getting far afield," he said trying to cut me off. "This is strictly about the assault."

"I don't think we are," I said, losing my cool now. "I think I want to draw sexual and physical harassment charges against Grace Arlington. You seem to be unable, or just unwilling to do your job, so maybe the authorities will be more inclined," I threatened pulling my phone from my purse.

It was a total bluff. The last thing I wanted was to bring cops into this who would want my information and ID when I filed a complaint. I didn't know why I said it, but I was tired of this jack-wad refusing to even look into what actually happened. I held my phone in my hand for a moment, watching him, waiting for him to stop me. When he didn't, I swiped my screen and began dialing.

"Just wait a second," he said, holding up his hands. "I don't see how it will change anything, but I'll listen to what your witnesses have to say."

Hiding my satisfied smile, I put away my phone and gave him the names. Kennedy Monroe, Abigail Lockwood, and Skylar Lawson; he wrote them down on a sheet of paper before stepping outside to hand it off to one of the security guards outside. After a quick word with his secretary, he came back into his office and sat across from me, watching me over steepled fingers in silence.

The wait felt like forever as Mr. Decker eyed me. At first, he merely looked pensive, but after a short while he began to creep me out. Just before my skin began to crawl, there was a knock at the door and the security guard poked his head in.

"They're all here," he announced.

"Please wait outside Miss Allen," Mr. Decker informed me curtly.

"No talking until we sort this out," the security guard said as I passed through the door.

"You're first, Miss Monroe," Mr. Decker said, gesturing to Kennedy.

Kennedy was in his office for a while. Skylar, Abigail and I sat in the waiting area, and with the two security guards and the secretary, the room felt crowded. Skylar seemed completely unphased by all of this as she peered at her red nail polish, her foot bobbing and swaying in the air off her crossed legs. Abigail on the other hand couldn't stop fidgeting. Her eyes darted from the two security guards, to me, and then to the closed door of the Assistant Deans office.

My eyes seemed to get drawn back to Skylar for some reason. It was the strangest time to have this overwhelming feeling like I was missing something. Every time I shook it, it came back with a vengeance.

When Kennedy finally emerged from his office, she looked relieved.

"Miss Lawson," Mr. Decker called from inside his office.

Without hesitation Skylar uncrossed her legs and walked inside, closing the door behind her. The moment she passed me, I knew what was tickling my mind. It was brilliant in a simple sort of way. I saw an answer unfold in my mind, but it wasn't the answer to right now's problems, so I forcefully put it aside until my current problem had been dealt with.

Skylar's time was significantly shorter, and before I knew it Abigail was walking nervously into his office. Abigail was in there for a long time and I was beginning to worry. What could take so long about explaining what had happened? The incident itself had lasted no more than two minutes. Just when I was starting to think something had gone horribly wrong, Abigail emerged.

Her face showed worry, but it was well hidden, and even though she had fixed it, I could see evidence of smeared mascara. She had been crying. I immediately jumped up and pulled her into a hug.

"These other girls can go now," Mr. Decker said from the doorway. "I'll need a few moments before I speak with Miss Allen again," he said before closing his door.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds