Wonder Woman Beginnings: The Alpha

Much later, their mouths separated grudgingly, lips returning again and again for soft pecks, before they finally moved back from each other.

Diana was blushing, and his face felt warm, too. Lana had never kissed like that, he thought, and then felt flustered. It had taken him years to first kiss Lana, back in Smallville, yet he’d jumped on Diana on their very first date. Was he being too forward?

"Uh, Diana... Look, I'm sorry if-"

"Sorry? There is no need. You were not really bad."

"Not really bad-?"

"I liked it, it was just-"

"Just-?"

"Just different."

"Different?"

"From kissing a sister."

"Sister?"

"Oh, we call each other sisters."

"Each other?"

"Amazons."

"Oh, so you-?"

"Yes, but then, Mala had centuries of practice-"

"Mala-?"

"A sister. A friend."

"So you-?"

"Of course. Doesn't everyone learn like that?"

"Learn?"

"To kiss. Did you not start with a friend?"

Superman looked down, embarrassed. He did not feel like bringing Lana up. "Well, yes, but-"

"Though maybe I can still teach you... a bit more."

"More?"

"Yes. Come, I will show you."

His eyes opened wide.


PART FOUR: PEOPLE WILL TALK


"They real then?"

Clark Kent frowned. "Real?"

"Yeah, c’mon, Mr. Kent! She held you pretty close, didn't she? So are they real or not? You must-"

"Jimmy, I can't-"

"KENT! COME HERE!"

"Going, sir."

"But-!"

"SHUT UP, OLSEN!"

"Sorry, Jimmy. Mr. White's the Boss. Oh, hi, Lois."

Lois Lane just grunted a reply, but after Clark had passed by her, she turned to stare at him, frowning. There was something funny about Kent today. Still hunched over as usual in his dated, cheap suit, fidgeting with those ugly coke-bottle glasses, yet she could tell that in some undefined way he was now... different.

She shrugged and returned to work. It was not like she suddenly found him cute or anything.

*********************************************

"Martha, we agreed to stop buying all those papers."

"He's in there-!"

"He always is! Clark doesn't want us to-"

"Not as Superman! As Clark! And he's with that nice foreign girl!"

"Who?"

"The one with the powers! The Princess!"

"Let me see that."

"You think there's anything going on?"

Jonathan Kent shrugged, putting the paper down.

"Should have told us by now."

"Seemed awfully happy last time he called. Maybe-?"

"Let the boy have his privacy, Martha."

"He should bring her over."

"She does look... nice."

"Too skinny. Clark should bring her for dinner."

"She sure doesn't look skinny at all to me."

"Jonathan!"

*********************************************


Vanessa Kapatelis sighed. So that geeky reporter got Diana a date with Superman, and they flew all over, holding hands in the clouds, and all that, and it was all so special, and marvelous, and romantic. Whatever.

Sure, she had also found it so cool at first and all. Now, she wished Diana would just shut up about it.


*********************************************


"Why do I even buy this crap?" Lois threw the tabloid down in disgust. They just keep printing those silly pictures again and again.

It did not bother her personally, of course. Who cared about that balloon-body bimbo or sorry, pathetic Clark Kent? It was the shoddy journalism that pissed her off.


*********************************************


"J'onn is in," said the man in the dark cowl and cape, standing on the building's ledge. "But many others are new at this. Too many. Maybe you-?"

"Should join? I don't know." Superman shook his head, floating in the smog-filled Gotham air. "Why don't you-?"

"You work better in groups."

"I'm already working with someone now."

"Ah, yes. Wonder Woman."

Of course he would know. "Diana."

"Are you-?"

Superman looked away. "Maybe."

"What we do isn't a game. We should not mix-"

"She can more than hold her own."

Under the cowl, an eyebrow rose. "Really?"

"You should meet her."

"There are more urgent things to do."

Superman looked up, and breathed deeply. "This is... different. She is different. I feel like... I don't know how to-"

The ledge was empty.

Vision powers found no sign of him. He should have heard him leave, too. How did he always do that? The Man of Steel shook his head. He should know better than try to talk about some things with Bruce.


*********************************************


Mindy Mayer cursed again, and again.

No one had gotten any pictures yet of Superman and Diana together, and the damn girl was not answering her calls. The info had of course been leaked already, but such talk had been tabloid fodder before, and some evidence was necessary. Meanwhile, the damn press was still going on about the crappy pictures with that Kent fellow; as if anyone gave a shit about a nobody.

How the hell was she supposed to work like this?

PART FIVE: YOUR PLACE OR MINE?


He should not be breathless. Had never been. Never before her.

"You learn fast." Diana smiled, and the delicate tip of her tongue licked at her open lips in a playful gesture that made his breath even harder to find.

He looked down, but that meant staring at where her breasts were squeezed together inside her top, almost bulging over its edge as she pressed against him. So he looked back up. "There's a place I want you to see."

"Smallville?"

"Uh, no." Should he introduce her to Pa and Ma yet? Maybe it was too soon. She had not taken him to her island, had she? Was he ready to meet her so-called sisters? Her mother?

"Where then?"

"North."

*********************************************


There was a place where reality as men knew it held no firm stronghold, where up could be down, and left right. Through that no-space, something that was far more than a man yet somehow less than an idea rushed faster than human eyes could see, with panic at his heels.


*********************************************

"It's... beautiful."

The crystalline structures rose into the cold air of the North Pole, a picture of a world long gone.

"It’s cold," Diana added, placing a hand on one of the giant icy spires that comprised the Fortress. "But beautiful, in its starkness, its purity."

Superman feared his thoughts were hardly pure. He had never realized before just how suggestive all those upright icy spikes looked.

She turned back to him. "But you don't live here."

He shook his head. "I have an apartment in the city."

"To live a more normal life?"

He smiled at her gentle mocking. "I also visit the farm, my parents, as much as I can."

She nodded. "The tree must keep its roots strong."

"Here are my roots, as well. I come here to study my heritage. Here, I am Kal-El, of Krypton."

"Kal-El." She smiled. "I like it."

"I also come to think, to meditate."

"To be alone? Fortress of Solitude?"

"Sometimes that, too."

"Yet you brought me."

"Well, it's more private."

She came close, very close.

"Maybe there's no more need to be alone."

"Are you talking about me, or-?"

"Maybe about the two of us."

Their lips met, slowly, tenderly. At first.

*********************************************


Danger was coming.


*********************************************


She pulled back, her breathing labored, her face flushed by excitement. "Kal-El..."

"Diana?"

"Here. Now."

"Here? But-?"

"It's the right place. The right time. I know it." She unclasped her belt and dropped it to a side.

"Diana-?"

She tossed her head, long hair flowing forward, and reached for the back of her tightly-fitting bustier, nearly tearing out the cords lacing it to her body.

"HERE. NOW."


*********************************************


Darkness was coming.


*********************************************


He pulled her outfit down her body with almost as much urgency as she showed undressing him. Revealing as her sparse attire had been, only full nudity made real justice to the perfection of her athletic, yet lush figure. He could be intoxicated by just the sight of her, but was allowed no time to stare.

Mouths locked hungrily again, before their hands joined in exploring each other's nakedness. She kneaded his powerful arms and back, while he kissed her long, graceful neck, making her shudder in response. Then, she arched her back and pulled him lower, encouraging him to kiss her breasts, to lick and bite the nipples. She clasped powerfully at his buttocks, long before he dared to move that low, and they grappled for position, for access with impatient need, rising from the surface where they had stood into the air, writhing together with feverish caresses, careening about to slam on one crystalline spire after the other, making the entire structure ring with eerie notes.

Her fingers clasped around his erect manhood, and he gasped as she squeezed and pulled.

"Diana-?"

"Gods, it's so... hard!"

As she tried to move down towards it, he held her back self-consciously, but she shook off his hands easily, with strength he was unused to finding in others.

"And big!"

He flushed with embarrassment. "Err-I'm not-"

"I feared it would be gross," she said, her eyes level with his groin. They were several feet off the ground, with his back to an inclined spire.

"Uh?"

"-But it's... beautiful, too, in its own way."

He would have never called THAT beautiful.

"Like your fortress," she added, stroking him.

"No," he muttered. "You-You are what's beautiful."

"I know," she said, without false modesty. "We both are. " She smiled. "Can I try it?"

"Uh?"

His eyes opened wide as her soft lips kissed the tip of his penis, sending a shiver throughout his body. Her kiss became more involved, open lips rubbing him before her tongue brushed his glans. He groaned loudly.

"You liked that," she whispered. "Good. Now it's my time to learn."

She licked at his shaft then, in long, sensuous strokes that made him tense violently, before her mouth finally opened to engulf his head completely.

"Diana!"

She moved her head up and down along his member slowly, before drawing back, saliva trailing from her lips. With athletic ease, she jumped high and rotated over him, turning head down in mid-air, to move her loins before his head.

"You do it, too."

Clark blinked twice, surprised, before the sensation of her encompassing mouth again drove him to action. Grabbing her hips first, then her thighs, and finally her round, muscular buttocks, he leaned forward to kiss and lick the treasure offered between her spread legs. Her rosy flesh was swollen and moist, nearly glowing in the ethereal light of the Fortress, and her taste was sweet, and tangy, and much more he could not describe. Her ministrations also began hesitantly, but her touch was exciting far beyond mere technique, and she soon found a working rhythm, skillfully matching hands and mouth in concerted effort, making him gasp with pleasure.

Suddenly Diana stopped and looked over her shoulder.

"You need to learn a lot more," she observed.

"Sorry." He blushed, knowing he had been too absorbed in the pleasure she gave him. "I'm not..."

"Don't worry." Her smile grew wider. "I'll tell you how. I had good teachers."

*********************************************


Darkness arrived.


*********************************************

"Lick, then suck on my lips, and stroke between them- Yes, like that."

He complied, sucking on her swollen labia as best he could, and moving a finger to slide along the moist channel. He could feel her muscle tension change in response.

"Oh, that's better. Yes. Now rub higher... No, wait. Stop there. Now rub softly there, under that... Yes. Oh, yes... More. YES!"

He had no idea before of how this was to be properly done, he realized with further embarrassment, but by following her instructions faithfully, her breath grew more labored and soon started to moan softly.

"Oh, yes. YES. Lot's better. Harder, yes. YES!"

His lower face was now wet with her fluids, and pleased with his growing achievement, he sought to probe more daringly with his fingers.

"Ow-!" Diana gasped, surprising him. "No, not there. Not yet. Not like that."

He frowned. He had barely pushed against her entrance. "Didn't you-?"

"Just continue as before. That was nice enough."

"But-?"

"My... behind. Do it there."

His eyebrows rose. "In your-?"

"Yes, there."

He obeyed, and after wetting his finger he slid its tip with caution inside her anus. She gasped instantly, and her strong buttocks tightened.

"OH! OOH!"

He began probing her tight opening gently, continuing with lips and tongue on her delicious nether parts, and after further moaning, and apparently pleased with his actions, Diana returned to fellating him.

He groaned, fighting the pleasure, not wanting to stop caressing her like he should, but the most beautiful woman on Earth or elsewhere had him deep in her mouth while he licked her wet sex and fingered her tight ass. That was no way to keep any proper concentration.

The sensation grew until it was nearly painful and he could take it no more. "Diana! No-! Stop-! I can't-!"

Saliva dripped from her full lips as she turned to him. "Did I hurt you?"

"Oh, no! I just-I couldn't-It was too much. I didn't want to- Not yet, I mean."

"Oh, yes." Her eyes filled with understanding but also a measure of apprehension. "Then we must... Move on."

She let go of him, and with some obvious nervousness moved her lower body off to a side and down, rotating to face him, both still leaning against the inclined crystalline spike in defiance of gravity.

"I think I'm ready," she said with just a quaver in her voice, as she began to slowly move up along his body, rubbing him first with her full breasts and then her taut stomach. "I-I have not-"

Her legs were astride him, and first the soft hair of her bush brushed his quivering member, then the base of his shaft felt the contact of her wetness.

"OH, NO!" he gasped.


*********************************************


She must be found. Wherever she was.


*********************************************


"Merciful Hera."

"Oh, no. No. No. Diana, I'm-I'm sorry."

"You-?"

"I'm so sorry."

"Oh. Oh."

"This had never happened to me before!"

"Really?"

"I'm-"

"Is this-?"

"Let me clean you-"

"There's no need."

"No-Let me, please. I-"

"It's alright. I was just... surprised."

"Diana, I'm so... so sorry!"

She ran a finger along her midriff, gathering some of the dense fluid, and picked up more before it dripped from one of her prominent breasts. "It's... a lot."

He felt like tunneling into the Earth's core.

"I'll get a-"

"Oh, never mind, I-"

"But I can-"

"I just never imagined-"

"Uh, there's more there, too."

"Here?"

"Yes, there. Uh, in your hair, too. Just let me-"

"Oh, please. I said it's alright!"

"I'm sorry. I tried to-I was just-You were just so- Oh, damn!"

She smiled, and took her coated finger to her mouth. "Mm. Interesting taste."

He stared, speechless.

She licked her lips. "I rather like it."

He stared even harder.

"Now, where were we?"

"But I-"

"Yes, you did. So?"

"But you didn't-"

"Well, we are just starting, no?" she asked, rubbing her hands over her breasts, spreading the milky fluid more than wiping it away. Her eyes drifted down and she smiled. "Oh, you agree."

Suddenly the air exploded into a paroxysm of light and sound, as reality folded and tore, allowing a glowing glimpse of a haggard-faced figure whose trembling hands gripped a long staff with snakes coiling along its shaft.

"DIANA! DIANA OF THEMYSCIRA!"

"Who-?" Superman stared in shock.

"Lord Hermes?" Diana flew up, mindless of her nudity, towards the oversized image shimmering high above her with violently twisting energies encircling it, and casting a deep reddish glow on the Fortress. "What-?"

"Help me, Diana. Help-"

The image was gone and the coruscating energies began to shrink and fade.

"LORD HERMES! I'M COMING!"

"DIANA! WAIT!" Superman yelled as the Amazon Princess disappeared inside the contracting whirlpool of energies. The exchange had been in no language he knew, but he hesitated no further. Gathering both his and Diana's fallen clothing within less than a second, he sprang through the dimensional portal just before it finally vanished from the world of men.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds