Wonder Woman: Truth or Dare

"Aauunhh!" A lightning bolt of quivering pleasure flashed through Diana's body as Bruce nibbled and sucked on her sensitive nub.

Moving one hand from Bruce's back to cup her untended breast, Diana offered the free nipple up to her own mouth. Bruce's cock surged as, while he swallowed more and more of Wonder Woman's left breast, he watched her lick the stiff nipple of her right.

"Oh, God, Diana! He growled, rearing back. "You're everything I ever hoped you were and so. Much. More!"

He punctuated the three last words by slamming his cock into her slit with all the force he had to give, pile-driving her pussy.

"Unnhh fuck, Bruce!" Diana screamed, dropping her breast to dig both her hands into the ground beneath them, the training room floor cracking as she dug welts into its once-smooth surface. "I've never---unh!---never been fucked like...like this before!! Unnfffffhhh!"

Leaning back, Bruce grabbed Diana's ankles to sling her legs over his shoulder. Her pussy tightened with the new angle, his cockhead rubbing incessantly against the sensitive button of her g-spot.

"Ohh Herrra yezzzz!" She slurred, spittle collecting at the corner of her mouth. Heat was building inside her body like a volcano aching to explode. She needed to cum so bad!

As if sensing her predicament, Bruce took sudden advantage of the lubricant he'd seen leaking from Diana's ass by pulling out of her pussy in one swift motion and thrusting back hard and deep inside her ass.

"Aphrodite's cunt!" She screamed, her eyes screwed shut as she bit down so hard she threatened to draw blood from her invulnerable lips. "Unnnnfff! Hnnnffff! Hnnnnrrrrrr!"

All Wonder Woman could do was hold on tight as Bruce plunged from one hole to the other, fucking her pussy in one stroke and her delicious ass in the other.

Her massive mammaries sloshed around on her chest as he become a one-man double team, fucking her fully in both holes, her knees up around his ears, his hands grabbing her tits to hold them steady.

"Brrrr-rrrr-ruuuuuccce!" She wailed, moving her fingers to her clit to add to the thunderhead of pleasure brewing inside her. "You're ma-mah-making me...! I'm going to----to---!"

There was no fighting the unstoppable momentum with which he was fucking her, no denying the storm of passion raging inside her. All Diana could do was let go, give herself over to it and enjoy the rush of her second, ever more powerful orgasm.

"---ccccccuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

She screamed, her climax slamming into her with the power of a tsunami, sweeping her up with it and exploding all over, setting off a chain reaction of orgasmic joy that hit her hard and hit her repeatedly.

"Uuuunnhhh! Aa! Ooounnnnhhhh!" She gasped and wailed as her pussy burst and rippled around Bruce's broad cock, her juices gushing from her to spatter around her puckered asshole and onto the floor beneath.

Rubbing at her tingling clit, Diana eyed Bruce with predatory fixation.

"Cum, Bruce! Cum inside me! Please, Bruce – I need it! I want it! Cum for me! Please!"

Her words proved all the catalyst he needed.

His face drawn tight, with her hand clutching his hair, Bruce lurched forward, plunging his cock into the sweet, dark recesses of Wonder Woman's tight, toned ass as his shaft swelled harder and thicker than it ever had before.

"Hhhhnnnhhhffffffuuucckkkkkk!" He howled as he erupted inside her, his jizz torpedoing into her bowels, sticky and sharply hot.

From the feeling of the thick explosion firing inside her, Diana could tell his load was a heavy one, pent up from Hera-only-knew how long of denying himself and his primal urges. She murmured and cooed in satisfied encouragement, running her hands over his firm, broad chest as she tensed her ass muscles around his still-pulsing cock.

"Hhhn! Hhhh!" Bruce panted, frozen in place above Diana's perfect form, her expression one of tranquil release. She circled her arms up around him, her breasts pressing together and against him, as she drew him into another nourishing kiss.

"Oh Gods, Bruce..." she whispered against his lips, their faces resting against each other, her pussy and her ass buzzing with feverish pleasure. "...that was..."

"...Incredible!..." He breathed, searching out her lips with his own.

They lay panting on the floor of the training room, Bruce's load slowly oozing from Wonder Woman's glorious ass.

Noticing the chill of the air-conditioned room for the first time, Diana wrapped her naked body in Bruce's cloak, coiling in close to him. They stared deep into each other's eyes, sharing small, loving kisses as they basked in the comfort and warmth they offered each other.

The moment was suddenly ruptured, however, by the voice of J'onn J'onnz telepathically filling their heads.

"This is Manhunter to all points requesting urgent response!"

Bruce and Diana managed to offer each other a consolatory look, recognising that their brief window of personal indulgence had now closed firmly shut. Duty called.

Wonder Woman went out about collecting and putting on her clothes as Batman responded, pulling his mask into place.

'This is Batman on the Watchtower,' he transmitted telepathically as he pulled on his pants and snapped shut the buckle of his utility belt. 'What's the situation, J'onn?'

'A dozen nuclear-powered automatons are on a rampage in Coast City,' J'onn responded without pause. 'Each of them is twice the size of the Statue of Liberty and they're on the brink of radioactive meltdown. I'm with Green Lantern and we need immediate assistance.'

'J'onn, this is Wonder Woman. Hold the line. We're on our way.' Diana replied, pulling her bustier up over her breasts.

Batman and Wonder Woman wasted no time in heading for the transport bay, talking as they ran.

"No rest for the wicked, hh?" Batman said, the openness and vulnerability he'd demonstrated only moments ago already being buried by his usual stoic persona.

"And you are very wicked!" Wonder Woman quipped, her eyes glinting with a saucy knowingness that made Bruce chuckle, if only just a little and against his better judgment. What was more, she thought to herself, she had the proof his wickedness – the sheen of his sweat and saliva on her skin, the tickle of his semen gradually leaking from her to collect in the blue of her star-spangled shorts.

The doors to the transport bay whirred open for them. Batman rushed to the control panel and tapped in the relevant coordinates.

"The world never waits though, does it?" Wonder Woman said as she stepped up onto the teleporter platform, readying herself for transport.

"No," Batman said, running up the steps to join here on the transfer deck. "But if we're lucky, it'll pause long enough – and often enough – for us to enjoy ourselves regardless."

Systems booted up and conduits charged with power as they stared at one another longingly, separated only by the tiniest of distances yet still being torn apart by the duties they'd sworn themselves to. That didn't deny them the chance, however, to steal this final moment together.

"Bruce?" Diana said, turning her face towards his. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said, his eyes flashing with warmth behind the dark façade of his mask.

"Kiss me." She said, and as the twinkling light of the transport bay eclipsed them, she felt Bruce's hands on her waist, his embrace firm and passionate, as he grabbed her in a kiss that left the galaxy spinning beneath her feet.

They disappeared in a burst of light, their adventure together only just beginning...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds