• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Wonder Woman's Loving Authority 04

Wonder Woman's Loving Authority 04

123

Dick limbered up, rotating his arms and legs, cracking his joints like he hadn't done since his acrobat days. Bruce had trained him so hard that his calisthenics tended to be running along rooftops, swinging from one building to another. But for this, Dick thought he'd like a proper warm-up.

Diana faced him across the arena floor. Her costume's colors, brighter than even the Robin costume he'd so recently outgrown, seemed to glow in the bright sunlight. She gripped a stave carefully, moving it minutely to test its weight. Dick's own was stabbed into the ground, waiting for him to loosen.

"You know I don't stand a chance against you, right?" Dick asked.

"It's more a test of fighting spirit," Diana replied. "Besides, we're Amazons. When don't we love a good fight?"

Dick picked up his stave, giving it an easy twirl, looping its spin around his body with a precise judgment of its heft. Diana quirked an eyebrow, impressed, and Dick gripped it across his shoulders, a relaxed but ready bo-staff stance.

"Now?" Diana asked.

"Well, I'm not immortal."

Diana smiled, offered a quick, imperial salute, then lunged. Dick blocked, not with the full force of his muscular physique, but with an almost playful motion of his own stave. They were both too good not to want to gauge the other before truly engaging.

Dick snapped his stave at her; she deflected it and struck; he parried that as well. Motionlessness. They regarded the strumming of each other's muscles, the coolness of one another's skin. Despite swinging their staves so hard that the crack of one upon the other had been heard to the highest tier of the amphitheater, neither had broken a sweat.

"Bold," Diana said. "I can see why Donna likes you. Most would be a little put off by going into battle with me."

"Oh, I am. But once you've seen Bruce without his morning coffee..."

Dick swung, hoping to score a quick hit on Diana's ribs, but she blocked—so damn fast, even without her power. He backpedaled, trying to avoid her parry, and succeeded, but gave up ground, almost tripping over his own feet before coming to a sliding stop. Sand kicked up from the arena ground, clouding around his ankles. Diana, pleased, offered a grin.

"I think I'll end this now," she said. "After all... you're not immortal."

She came in, three hearty blows—blocked, blocked, blocked, but it jarred the stave in Dick's hands, rattled his bones right down the weapon's length—he felt sweat on his palms, grinding into the stave's finger-bitten handles. But he was quick on his feet, thinking fast. He knew Diana was counting on disarming him, pressing her offensive until she'd gotten the stave out of his hands. Instead of staying on the defensive, he moved in close, his elbow sweeping in, muay thai.

She brought her arm up to block and their forearms collided, bone against bone. Dick retreated, quick footwork evading a kick she sent after him. In a split-second, he'd steadied his grip. Now, lightning-fast, he went on the offensive again. Brought the top-half of his stave down, hit her block, ricocheted into the bottom-half of his stave coming up. The butt of it thudded into Diana's stomach, not able to produce a sound from her, but scoring a hit nonetheless. Diana scowled, more at her own overconfidence than him, because she offered him a congratulatory smile after.

"I think it's cheating," she joked. "Lulling me into a false sense of security with that ridiculous outfit..."

Dick could feel the sweat on his exposed chest—one of the new wrinkles of the costume he'd adopted as Nightwing, now that Jason Todd was Robin. He thought he'd have to change it soon. Gar had started calling him 'Discowing' and the name was getting around...

"If you want, we could take a break while you change into that outfit you wore while Artemis was Wonder Woman. That would make us even."

Here was where Donna, if he were fighting Donna, would stick out her tongue at him. Diana was much too refined for that—in fact, Dick worried he'd offended her for a moment. Then she broke into a rich laugh.

"What can I say?" she asked. "It was my first chance to really shock my mother."

"Did it work?"

"Not hardly. She was just glad I wasn't dating a Minotaur. Shall we finish?"

"Let's."

Everything before had simply been prologue to this: full combat, each of them thinking, hoping they had the measure of each other. Their staves clashed, whirled, danced, striking against each other continuously, the tempo of a racing heartbeat. They'd ascertained each other's' weaknesses, sorted the feints from the openings. Now they tested each other.

But as fast as they moved, Dick's mind worked even faster. He knew he couldn't beat Diana in a simple throwdown, he'd have to outthink her (and good luck with that, his inner Barbara needled). He feinted, faked that a good parry on her part was a great one, and she capitalized instinctively, committing all her disciplined strength to swiping his stave from his hands.

He let her; the blow, expert as it was, had put her just an iota off-balance, and he threw himself into that, tackling her to the ground, the combined impact of his body against hers and the ground against her back thrusting her own stave from her hands.

She didn't just let him have it. Dick had a bare moment of the heat of her body against his, so much hotter than even the sweat and burning of his own muscles, then she was in motion. He countered, a simple struggle to fit his body to hers more efficiently than she could, to place her in a hold before she could put him in one.

He wasn't that fast. Diana clawed over him, rolled him onto his belly, covered him from behind, his right arm jerked behind himself, in her hands, pressure applied.

"Do you yield?" No more challenge in her voice. She was now deathly serious.

Now psychology came into play. Dick was good at reading people, and Diana was more open than she thought. She wouldn't break his arm. Not over a simple sparring match. So, he tested her. Pitching himself forward after straining backward into her grip, throwing his legs back over his own head, then swinging them back—gathering all the momentum, all the flexibility he could—slipping inside her grip with a few inches of leeway, then capitalizing, scrambling out from under her, back around, swiping the tiara from her head. Her hair, unbound, fell forward like night descending. Then he was away, rolling across the sands before her angered swipe could catch him.

They both rose, stained with sand, breathing pitched from the close-quarters wrestling. Diana's hair fell tangled over her face, bordering on her blazing eyes and high cheekbones. She casually brushed a lock behind her left ear. Said nothing. Nothing to say. Dick knew using the tiara as a weapon was outside the boundaries of their combat; he moved to set it aside. Diana shook her head. Gestured for it, two fingers crooking from him to her.

Dick tested its weight, tossing it up and down. Not so different from a Batarang. He threw, giving it a nice little curve—Diana moving to pluck it out of the air, but missed, and it cut through the stray lock of hair on her right. Boomeranged around her and she caught it then. Looked down at lock of hair cut from her head and finally nodded, impressed.

"I'd say you pass."

Dick took a deep breath, finally allowing himself to pant as much as he wanted to. Donna Troy was quickly at his side, handing him a waterskin and surreptitiously checking for a concussion. Dick drank greedily.

"Another minute and you'd've had me," he told Diana, water making chilly cuts down his chin. He wiped it off his overheated skin.

"I'm glad you can admit it. But I should say I'm impressed you managed to escape my hold. There aren't many who can go to the ground with me and emerge."

Dick shrugged. "If it's any consolation, Donna's taught me a lot."

Diana stooped to pick her hair from the ground, bringing it to him. "I think you're the one who deserves a consolation prize. You Gothamers—you seem to have a thing for hopeless fights."

"They're the best kind," Dick confessed, grinning boyishly. He took the lock of hair from her, tucking it into an empty compartment in his belt. Then bowed gently. "Thank you for allowing me the privilege of this contest."

Diana bowed in return. "Thank you for an interesting match. You're not very much like your master. I don't think he'd be able to admit what you just did."

Dick took another long drink. "I can stand losing. I just don't like it."

"It all depends on who you lose to, I suppose."

***

Dick smiled as Donna landed before him. Before him, but behind Kara and Kory, who knelt between his wide-spread legs, giving him plenty to smile at to begin with. She walked forward with full, voluptuous strides, her hips wagging from side to side. Kara heard her by the crunch of the sand under her feet. She turned as much as she could with her mouth staying on Dick's manhood, his taste shared with Kory. Seeing Donna's approach, jealousy flared from her.

"No, you can't have him!" she cried. "He's mine! Mine and Kory's!"

Donna only smiled, watching as Kory took Kara's chin in her hand, claiming her attention. "You are soon to be an Amazon, little one," Kory said fondly. "And among the Amazons, all must share."

Donna knelt down beside Kara, balancing out Kory on the other side of her. "And there is much to share."

Stirred by the sight of all three beautiful women before him—possibly the loveliest women on all of Paradise Island—Dick was growing bigger and harder than ever before. Even Kory gasped gently at how fast, how thoroughly he'd recovered.

"It's good to share," Donna said. "Especially when it means someone can teach you how to really suck..."

"Oh yeah?" Kory asked, putting her hand round the base of Dick's shaft.

"Yeah," Donna replied, adding her hand over Kory's. His cockhead overshot both their grips, its tip rapidly turning purple. "You don't slobber all over it like you haven't eaten in days. You move in... close... you kiss it... show it how much... you love it..."

She pushed herself onto Dick's manhood in slow, gulping suckles... working her way up to gorging herself... her lips closing over wide swathes of the cock and then narrowing down to a little kiss as she pulled. Not taking his cockhead into her mouth, but protractedly, prosaically lapping away at him, inch by inch. Dick groaned deeply, pulling Kory up to his chest and hugging her tight, both of them still watching as Donna treated every bit of Dick's prick to one lavish affection after another.

"I don't understand," Dick gasped, "how you both can be so different and still so good!"

"It's because we both love you so much," Kory said, reaching down to pet her girlfriend's hair as she made her boyfriend so hot, so hard. "Kara, suck his balls."

Kara looked at them, bobbing next to Donna's chin, and suddenly wanted them voraciously. She moved in, but Donna stopped her with a hand on her chest, that bitch, she was supposed to share!

With one last, lingering compress of her lips, Donna pulled herself from Dick's manhood. She met Kara lips to lips, the Kryptonian squirming at first, astonished to be kissed, but she yielded almost instantly, letting her hands rest on Donna's hips as the Amazon wetly pressed their mouths together. Donna finished by licking Kara's lips for her, all the way to the tip of her pert nose.

"Now suck his balls," Donna ordered, and Kara could do nothing but nod eagerly.

Dick groaned, the sound heavier than ever, as both woman's mouths engulfed his prick. Kory felt his grip on her tighten wonderfully as he took their shared efforts, master and apprentice, teacher teaching and learner learning.

"I don't think I can handle this," he gasped.

Kory petted his head. So adorable, actually finding Dick's limits. "You don't have to. Just make sure to give your cum to Kara. She's earned it."

"Besides," Donna said, slurping her way off his shaft to immediately be replaced by a curious, satisfied Kara, "she needs to start practicing with other 'tools'."

"Think you can take it, Kara?" Kory asked, curling her fingers in Dick's chest hair as she watched his cock strain for Kara's unsteady mouth. "All that cock?"

"All that cum?" Donna added impishly.

The question only seemed to excite Kara more. She bobbed her head up and down in Dick's lap, now with all the room she could want as Donna rose to sit on Dick's knee opposite Kory, kissing the Tamaranian to share the freshest taste of Dick's precum. Her young breasts jiggled in their top, all the more fiercely for their modesty, perhaps inspiring Dick to make the strangled sound he made and fondle Kory and Donna's breasts alike, squeezing and kneading the warm flesh as if he could ever possibly determine which cleavage was better. As if his cock wasn't oozing enough precum already...

Then he reached past to them to Kara, Kara needing his attention, ignoring Kory and Donna as they playfully kissed at his cheeks, his arms. He spoke in gentle Kryptese as he straightened her ragged hair. "That's it, that's it, you're doing fine. Don't even worry. Just suck, just enjoy my cock in your mouth..."

It amazed Kara that he had learned her language, that he could think to speak of it with three women pleasuring him.

Then he met the other two women in a pair of kisses, whispering something in their ears once they'd been satisfied with his lips. Kory and Donna left Dick to only Kara's attentions, the long-time lovers slipping down to hug themselves to Dick's dangling legs, petting and whispering encouragement to Kara, advising and praising in either ear. Chanting what he'd whispered to them. The Kryptonian word for suck.

Kara obediently tightened her fingers around the base of the prick, jacking it up and down even as she slurped on the end of the thick shaft. More precum greeted her, as eager to be swallowed as she was to have it in her belly, and she let it be fed to her swirling, cavorting tongue with pure relish. Kory kissed her cheek. So did Donna. They were very proud of her.

Kara wanted to make them prouder. She forced her mouth to open wide, jammed it down to Dick's hairy groin. He sighed explosively, his cock seeming to pulse with his exhalation right between Kara's lips. She felt her womanhood, slick and powerful, as she thought of swallowing his cum, accepting it into her body just as Kory had done with her pussy.

"Gonna shoot!" Dick panted, his hands on Kara's head as if trying to contain all the pleasure she was giving him. He forced himself to revert to Kryptese. "Suck it hard, Kara! You're so good, so amazing--take it all! I know you can!"

Kara did, just as she wanted to, just as they all wanted her to. She sucked his big, juicy prick just as hard as she could, slurping and swallowing noisily, fucking her ovaled lips up and down his length. Her fist was a blur, whipping up and down the foremost of his cock, massaging it from the base to her sucking lips. There was less and less to grasp with each passing moment.

"Swallow it, Kara!" Kory cheered, leaning in to watch. "It's so much fun to swallow it!"

Donna leaned in even closer, her breasts brushing against Kara's pistoning arm in their velvety fabric. "You're such a good little cocksucker..."

"Gonna cum!" Dick repeated mindlessly. "Gonna cum!"

Kara couldn't wait. Kory and Donna pressed in on her, literally cheek to cheek with her as she finally took her hand away and swallowed Dick to the very root. It was too much for even his restraint. He clutched her skull, fingers tangled in her hair, the force so hard he might actually harm a non-metahutman. With equal fervor, he jerked his hips off the log he'd been sitting on, fucking his cock into Kara's wetly sucking lips until he'd exorcised everything from himself but a scream and an orgasm.

Then he gave that to Kara too, a torrent of cum gushing from his cockhead, striking home down Kara's throat. Kory and Donna were so close, they could almost taste Dick's cum, but this, tonight, was all for Kara. She clung hungrily to his cock, defeated but unconquered, as it rewarded her to her heart's content. She sucked and jacked and swallowed, wanting all it had to give her. Dick wanted her to have it, too. They all did. Every single Amazon.

Then, like they were all cooling from the rush of Dick's ending, everything seemed to unspool, as slow and precise as a record player on a far groove. Kory and Donna rested their heads against Kara's, communing with her as she swallowed, as she tasted, as she was warmed to the pit of her stomach. Then the other two turned on Donna. She submitted easily—Kara pulling open the top of her costume, Kory working the bottom of it off the belt that connected the two halves and down the long and slender thighs.

Dick watched, feeling his cock throb pitifully, still dripping from Kara's wet mouth. He watched as Kory slipped Donna's pantyhose down over her ankles, teasingly looped them over the fallen tree. Kara laid Donna's top beside it, then lowered her nose to the soaked hosiery. She sniffed.

"Smells good, doesn't it?" Kory moaned, rubbing her nose directly at the source. "Don't worry, Kara, I'll leave some for you."

"There's plenty for both of you," Donna said. "Wait, shit, fuck—"

"What is it?" Kory asked, poised about to throw her face between Donna's legs.

"The trials. That's what I came to tell you. You need to go to the arena for your next trial. Diana herself—"

"Can't she wait?" Kory groaned.

"Kory, this is a great honor—"

"Yes, yes," Kory sighed. She gave Donna a quick kiss. "Promise me you'll keep going? The thought of you three will keep me warm."

"It won't be the same without you," Dick said, patting her on the shoulder apologetically.

"Good," Kory replied. "So next time, when I am here, you'll know how thankful you should be at having been blessed with my attentions." She gave Dick the same kiss she'd given Donna, and Kara as well, then took off, flaring through the night with a contrail of energy flaming off her rippling hair.

"Isn't she going to get dressed?" Kara asked.

Both Dick and Donna were shaking their heads.

***

The sands of the arena were much like they had been when Dick had been tested by Diana, at least to the naked eye. There was no way of telling that each grain of sand had been endlessly redistributed. The wind, the rain, and a near-constant stream of sparring and training had shuffled and cut the sands like an infinite deck of cards.

Kory flew high above them, watching the slightly shifting pattern from afar as the breeze delicately carved the arena floor. She flew through a rain-dark cloud, the inner moisture cleansing and refreshing her body, before coming down for a landing.

She was growing weary of being tested, the assumption that she was unworthy, the presumption that she had anything to prove. She was a princess, a Tamaranian, a woman. She did what she liked, as she liked. She had agreed with Donna's definition of the Amazon way, and wanted to please her by following their rites. But now, this silly custom interfered with her pleasure. Well, if they wanted her to hit something, she damn well would, by X'Hal.

She landed, sinking her bare toes into the sands, enjoying the sudden warmth after her chilly bathing. Diana looked her over, not evincing any surprise over her nakedness. She seemed to appreciate it at an aesthetic remove, as she would a masterful painting, smiling and giving a brisk nod in approval.

"I see you don't believe in dressing to impress," Diana said, light teasing in her voice.

Kory put her hands on her waist, cocking her hips, putting her physique on even better display. "I impress one way or another."

"I hope so." Diana gestured to a weapons rack, sensing and catering to Kory's impatience. "Choose your armament."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Wonder Woman's Loving Authority 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds