• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Wood Spirit - 1814 Ch. 03

Wood Spirit - 1814 Ch. 03

I woke sometime the next day to find Kaukesha in the cabin, humming to herself as she prepared some more of the corn cakes.

Seeing I was awake, she smiled shyly and gave me a nod of greeting. It was only then that I realized I was naked and uncovered in the bed.

Glancing down guiltily, I saw the bruises that marred my skin – tiny round bruises, bites and marks from tiny fingers that decorated my thighs and breasts. I slowly pulled the coverings over me as Kaukesha worked, dipping my hand down to touch the tender inside of my thigh and feeling my hand come away sticky with the being's seed.

"It was here last night." I whispered to Kaukesha, uncertain of whether I dreamed – whether I still dreamed.

As if understanding my meaning, she nodded, her head still bent over the table as she kneaded the meal into cakes.

I glanced around the cabin to find much of it as I had left it the night before, but feeling something in the room was changed and not knowing what. As this thought crossed my mind, I saw the shift I had been wearing the prior night at the other end of the long table, a needle being expertly pulled through it, the rend being delicately repaired by unseen hands.

I must have gasped, because Kaukesha looked up at me, then followed my horrified gaze to the other end of the table.

"Children." She whispered in French to me with a sharp nod, as if a ghost repairing my chemise was completely natural.

Even as she said this, I sensed them – a great group of the spirits, huddled together in the cabin, working side by side with Kaukesha. The broom, being pushed by invisible hands as it swept, the pot being stirred over the fire, the rolled up hide over the lone window being tied up by phantom fingers.

I was trying to make sense of all these things in my head when the cabin door blew open so hard on its hinges that they almost came free of their nails. With a gasp, Kaukesha dropped to her knees and all movement in the cabin stopped.

Wife. My chalice.

The creature whispered the word in my head, making me tremble in memory of the feel of its cock being forced inside of me – even then, still bruised and tender, my cunny ached for it.

"Kaukesha?" I whispered as my eyes focused on the immense disturbance in the air before the door, like heat off of a rock on a summer day – but larger and much more solid feeling.

Do not cover yourself my wife. Show me my cunny. Open your legs. I have need to fill you.

"Kaukesha?" I whispered again, my fingers tightening on the quilt as the air grew thicker, crackling with anger from the unseen creature.

My cock needs to fill you. Do not hide from me. Do not ever hide yourself from me. Open your legs, open your cunt to receive me.

"Leave me alone." I whispered the plea, my eyes darting to Kaukesha, who was face down on the floor. "Go away. Leave me alone."

My wife. My slave. My cunt to fuck and fill!

It shouted at me even as the covering was ripped away by my body, making me scream. Thinking of only sparing myself the indignity of being raped in front of Kaukesha, I scrambled from the bed toward the open door – even though I knew I would be running straight in to the wall of the shimmering heat.

A laugh, loud and filled with the bass of its desire echoed in my head as I streaked past it, only to have my waist wrapped by a strong, wide limb. It lifted me free of the floor, my feet dangling uselessly as I tried to wiggle free of it.

The actions were useless against something this preternatural, something this – strong.

I like this game wife.

It chuckled in my head, making my skin go tight and my body freeze in expectant fright.

"Please." I whispered, feeling tears of shame spring in to my eyes as the being which surrounded me stilled, the air still thick – but quiet now.

Hoping it understood, I tentatively stretched my foot toward the floor, touching it with my big toe. The hope bloomed in my chest with the touch of the worn plank floor on my toe, but it was quickly dashed from me as the being roared – within my head and without, making Kaukesha whimper in panic.

My wife! My slave! My cunt!

"Nnnnooooo!" I screamed as Kaukesha quickly crawled to the door which still stood wide open to the beautiful summer day beyond.

Yes!

It shouted back at me as it effortlessly lifted me into the air again, stretching my legs out with my arms before it impaled me again with its cock.

I was nothing but a common whore in that moment, relishing the feel of being mastered by an invisible rapist, my body a slave to the weapon it wedged inside me, stretching me until its cock was slick enough to begin to pump in earnest.

"Oooohhh nooooo!" I groaned, my body responding as I was held captive, helpless – rocking in the air as the invisible hands sawed me back and forth, forcing more and more of its immense organ inside of me, churning my insides with its thrusts.

I will fuck you. I will fill you. My cunt. My slave. My wife.

It spoke these words in my head even as I gritted my teeth on the orgasm that exploded through me. "Unnnggghh."

Give me your nectar! Give it to me!

"Ahhhh!" It was a breath of relief as I climaxed, limbs sagging in the creature's hands. What a spectacle I must have been, naked and floating on the air as my cunny lips stretched open, then open wider as the phantom cock raped me, my legs hanging open and flopping uselessly at the knees as I keened and cried through another orgasm, silently begging for more.

What did Kaukesha think of the sight she saw from the dooryard? The pale white woman with red hair, held open and captive to the invisible spirit's pleasure as it roared out its climax so loudly the cabin shook.

My cunt!

It roared at me as the massive cock throbbed and spit inside of me, filling me so full with its seed that I groaned through another climax at the pressure it built inside me.

Encouraged by their master's satisfied roar, the smaller creatures latched their mouths on me, making me lift heavily lidded eyes to watch my nipples pucker and lengthen under the skillful invisible mouths.

"More." I whispered, feeling that aching throb inside of me, stretching me wide and making me desirous of its fucking again.

I didn't care that Kaukesha watched from the early morning sunlight in the yard. I didn't care that I was nude and bruised, my cunny tender and swollen. I wanted more. I wanted the spirit to never stop fucking me. I wanted to see my flesh being pressed and manipulated by the myriad invisible hands, in that moment I wanted nothing more then to be hanging weightlessly in the air, held aloft and open by a massive, invisible spirit - a prisoner to the creature's lust.

"Fuck me more." I whispered, my lips barely moving from lack of strength.

The being laughed wickedly in my head – and then began to fuck its cock in and out of me again, the big tip of its cock bumping against my womb again and again as it churned my insides once more, our mingled fluids slipping down the crack of my bottom before the tiny mouths of the lesser creatures licked me dry.

You are beautiful when my children pull at your nipples, when your skin is marked by their suckling.

I let my head roll to the side, taking in Kaukesha's open mouthed wonder as I was fucked again, the hands that borne me up forcing me back and forth with a hard grip on my shoulders and thighs. I closed my eyes for only a moment as a mouth latched onto my clitoris again, wakening the bud and making me whimper through another orgasm as the being fucked me with long strokes – back and forth, back and forth. Stretching me and building the pressure before withdrawing and easing the turmoil within my cunny before doing it again.

"Espouse." Kaukesha said, her hand going slowly to her mouth, eyes wide with wonder and awe at the powerful spirit that shimmered in the air and wedged its cock between my legs.

Hair spilling down toward the floor like a red banner, I trusted the spirit to hold me aloft – I knew in my heart it would not extract it's cock from me until it filled me up once more – and I lifted my legs, bending my knees so my thighs were wide open.

It growled in pleasure as it saw my acquiescence to what it was doing to me. I willingly offered it my cunny to rape, my womb to fill – and I felt something thick and blunt nudge at my mouth.

Open wife. Accept my cock in your mouth. Suck so my seed will fill your belly and womb.

Uncertain, I opened my mouth a little and choked as a smooth, massive organ was thrust inside, almost down my throat.

Unable to do anything but what the creature bid me, I opened my lips wide to accept the plundering organ that assaulted my mouth.

Cunny aching from the constant stretching of my channel from the assaulting cock, I swallowed the fluid that dribbled from the big head lodged inside my throat, hearing a growl of pleasure vibrate the air around me.

Yesssss wife. Suck my cock while I fuck the other up inside of your tight cunny. Yesssss.

Its words crackled and hissed in the air at me as the tiny mouths on my nipples suckled harder, making me mew out in pleasure around the thick length fucking in and out of my throat.

Suddenly, the phantom cock in my mouth twitched – once, twice, then began to spill it's liquid down my throat as the being roared in pleasure.

I tried to swallow down as much as I could as the cock between my legs began to fuck me harder, making my hipbones ache with the impact of the thick organ inside me. I sucked harder on the spitting cock in my throat, trying to stem my screams of mingled pain and pleasure as I felt my own climax build within my womb.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I thought in my head as the being roared again and roughly impaled me on it's plundering cock, making me scream around the cock in my mouth as I orgasmed.

I twitched in the air, long muscles in my thighs spasming as I thrashed and climaxed on its cock.

Yes wife, give me your nectar. Feed my children. Milk my seed from my cock with your tiny cunt.

Even when the cock was slowly dragged from my mouth to slide along my cheek, leaving a trail of sticky residue on the skin, the one between my legs throbbed and jerked, spewing more of it's seed within my tight channel. Slowly, it dwindled in size – until it was softer and less threatening, and the creature pulled it free of me, releasing a torrent of our mingled fluids before a tiny mouth latched on my tender opening to suck the seed from me.

I sighed, every portion of my body heavy with sated passion as the tiny mouth drank its fill, only to be replaced by another and another.

My assailant stroked hands over my body, pausing at each of my small breasts to squeeze and pull on the long nipples.

You are a good wife. Your juicy cunny feeds my children well. Your obedience will bring gifts to the tribe.

It whispered in my ear as I rolled my head toward the door again where Kaukesha still stood watching as I was cleaned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Wood Spirit - 1814 Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 503 milliseconds