Wooing Wilma Ch. 01

"Just us leftovers." Tammy observes sadly. At least she is dressed better tonight, a halter top showing off her massive globes and some Daisy Dukes with ass cheeks and muff spilling out.

"Fuck me, miss leftover! Get your ass out on the dance floor and kiss me!" Leigh says as she grabs Tammy, pulling her like a tugboat (where the hell she got the strength to do that I'll never know), yanks down Tammy's halter top, stepping behind her to fondle her breasts right in front of everybody, as she pulls Tammy's mouth back to kiss her. The hottest woman in the whole bar just took Tammy out for PDA (Public Display of Affection, the ancient lesbian code for 'you are so hot I do not care who knows I am hot for you'), and the place goes wild. Women are crowding around them both to 'whirlpool' them, and then the kissing chain begins, where everyone in the bar wants to kiss the now two hottest women in the bar.

Josefina says "Your girlfriend is very hot. She is also very caring, doing that for Tammy. I wish I had a girlfriend like that.", as she slides out of the booth, "I think I'm going to find Anne and Lola, to be backup in case one of them strikes out."

That left only Susie and myself at a table designed for four times that many people. I see Ebony and Vicki, our black/hispanic fully out couple from work, and wave them over.

"Friends of yours?" Susie asks hopefully.

"Yes, good friends." I say with confidence.

"At least they are both hot." Susie says hopefully.

Ebony is the thin petite black woman with bee sting tits like mine, pretty much the same chassis in chocolate, with more booty and dyke short hair. Her broad nose is the only part of her pixie face that doesn't just melt your heart, from the dark but somehow still luminous eyes, to the full thick lips meant for kissing day and night, known to be able to suck a clit into oblivion. She is wearing a nearly transparent off the shoulder mini-dress, but unless you catch the light just right, you can't tell she is basically naked. She wears the plain black pumps of the Recruiters just because they are comfortable. Vicki (actually Victoria Ramos) is the same basic body plan in the Cuban American style pioneered by Gloria Estefan and Pat Benatar, a pipsqueak with a bantam rooster syndrome, or equally true, a hot headed Hispanic with a chip on her shoulder. Yet her wicked angular face screams 'good times to be had' if you like your girls with a big dose of wicked. The snarl her lips so often makes when she hears other people talk just makes me weak in the knees and eager to kneel and please. Anchoring that message in your mind is her black leather studded and spiked bustier and black leather vacuum packed pants, with the same plain black pumps.

"Hey babe!" Ebony greats me warmly, wrapping her tight body around me.

"Chica! ¿dónde está tu coño? ¡Mi lengua lo extraña! (Girl! Where is your pussy? My tongue misses you!)" Vicki cries out as she hugs me from the other side.

"I'm right here baby. Right here." I say as they smoother me with kisses.

"¿Quien es eso? (Who is that?)" Vicki says as she stares at Susie, who is a little bit intimidated by the Spanish we are speaking so fluently.

"El mejor coño que pueda probar, aquí, probar mis dedos y decirme que estoy mintiendo! Entonces vete, nunca oscurezca mi puerta de nuevo, o besa el coño de la felicidad, la Sra. Susie Queso Crema! (The best pussy you may ever taste, here, taste my fingers and tell me I'm lying! Then go away, never to darken my door again, or kiss the pussy of bliss, Ms. Susie Cream Cheese!)" I say firmly as I push one hand, then the other into Susie, who moans in pleasure as I thrust my fingers into Ebony's mouth and Vicki's mouth. There was no need to clean my fingers when they came back out, each finger had been lovingly sucked to within an inch of being sucked off my hand.

"Holy fuck!" Vicki says excitedly.

"Holy fuck indeed!" Ebony agrees as she smiles her big white smile at me.

"She speaks English?" Susie is confused.

"Yes, Ms. Susie Cream Cheese, I was born and raised in Miami, just like Ms. Ebony here. Now I'd like to make this gentle, but that just isn't how I roll. Prepare to be boarded!" Vicki announces.

Vicki simply grabs Susie and rolls under the table, to a small yelp from Susie, like you might hear from a small Yorkie that had almost just been sat upon. There is rustling of clothes and belt, then moaning, as the two women went at it right under our feet.

Ebony hugs me as we sit, knowing that the situation below us will take some time to sort itself out, and we need to catch up. Ebony hugs me as she asks "So why are you sitting all alone with Ms. Susie Cream Cheese? What happened to the Pussy Posse?"

"We had a couple hijacked on the dance floor, and the Recruiters are recruiting, and the rich babes are doing cheerleaders by the dozen. Oh, and Josefina decided to play backup for the recruiters. But none of that matters to me, which is why I've been here talking with Susie, while stealing pussy snacks." I confess to Ebony while we cuddle.

"If you tell me why you don't care, I'll go sort out the first situation, and frankly, I'm likely to take that snatch snack home with us tonight, so I can't even complain about the last part." Ebony says with a wide grin.

"I found 'The One'" I admit softly.

"No shit! For reals?" Ebony exclaims, her eyes so wide they are mostly white.

"The One. God please strike me dead if it's not true, but I love her and she loves me too. The One. Fuck me Ebony, The One." I cry into her shoulder.

'The One' is a strange bit of lesbian mythology, which grew out of the soul mate, 'split aparts', and star-crossed lovers all in a crazy girl-girl soupy stew. For every girl, there is another girl, destined to be her true lover. The One may not even know she is gay, which is where the whole star crossed lovers thing comes in. She may love women, but also men, and currently be in love with a man. She may love women and be in love with the wrong woman. In fact there are so many ways for The One to be screwed up, that some believe it is a catch all to explain why non-traditional relationships don't work out. But if you have ever loved another woman, deeply and truly, you know if she is The One. So I tell Ebony about Leigh, and how she got PDA'ed into being hijacked.

"This is some fucked up shit. You should be kissing on your One and True, but she's been hijacked by a bunch of horny snatch snackers. Well I'm going to get her back, and the other one will just have to be Vicki's and mine as compensation. Don't make me haul your pussy out of the fire no more bitch. You got your One, you fight for her tooth and nail, not contract it out to someone else." Ebony almost yells at me.

I'd heard that line before, and it rang true. I had to put my bitch panties on and go get my girl. No more of this passive pussy bullshit. My goddess needed me and I needed to step up. I was out of the booth and moving as Ebony figured it out.

"Damn straight bitch, I got your back!" Ebony yells from behind me.

I don't know if you've ever seen a rugby scrum or a sale at Filene's Basement, but they are both pretty violent and people often get taken to the hospital. Try to interrupt a girl grope at a lesbian bar, and you'll get worse. We weren't just there to interrupt it, we were there to end it. So somewhere deep inside, where the mother lifting the car off of her child spirit lives, there is the strength I found to save my goddess. I was peeling people off with my left arm and my right arm, tossing them back. God knows why the cheerleaders intervened (but I do, thank you Amy and Gail!), so instead of it being a hundred to two it is now a hundred to dozens, maybe five to one odds. But when you couple the toned and trained to the simply insane, odds don't matter much. I finally got to the center, where Tammy and Leigh are being held, one woman on each arm or leg, one sucking each breast, one between her legs, and one kissing her. It is a celebration of girl-girl loving gone wrong, but neither Tammy nor Leigh seem to know that as they moan.

Ebony leaps onto the ones holding Tammy, as I start in on the ones holding Leigh. The ones doing the sucking just wanted a bit of free fun, and if they had asked, either Leigh or Tammy probably would have let them, being the generous souls they are, yet everybody just assumes they are up for it. Right about this time a flying she devil comes shrieking over the heads of the crowd, running on the shoulders of the crowd like you might have once done in your youth in a mosh pit, landing with full force on the two holding Leigh's left side (blessed Vicki) while another comes flying over my head to land on the two holding Tammy's right side (blessed Josefina). The cheerleaders close ranks, and the women who were taking advantage of Tammy and Leigh run off, to steal somebody else's innocence another night.

Right about then the bouncers show up, and we all get kicked out. I just take my goddess home, after thanking all my friends and allies outside the club. I give her a warm bath and a glass of wine and take her to bed. I hold her close, even though she is shivering. We've both been through the wringer in different ways, and sleep calls to us.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We took the rest of the week off, we both had the days stored up, and I promised Mr. Reynolds we would both come tell him about our adventures in the same clothes we wore to the club that night, so he instantly agreed.

Turns out I was Leigh's 'The One'. She had a crush on me since we met, and was going to try to find someone, anyone, to escape her crushing loneliness. Knowing she was gay since junior high, but not doing anything about it until after high school, she'd married a young man (for her parents) who didn't know what he wanted, but still broke her heart over and over until he got tired of it and left her. She would have gone to the club the same night, and things probably would have ended up the same way, except I wouldn't have been there to save her.

We kissed. We cuddled. We went on dates. From the very first night I brought her home, she never slept anywhere else. We went to the company Halloween party as 'Betty' and 'Wilma', and we rocked it! We eventually spent a weekend in a threesome with Mr. Reynolds after we left the company, and another threesome with his wife. Then we put her in touch with the Recruiters. We were married later that year. As thanks to the Recruiters, John, Steve, and Saunders fathered our children. We lived happily ever after.

I guess this is one of those stories where the girl gets the girl in the end.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds