• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Working Away From Home

Working Away From Home

**hi, this is my very first submission and was actually a story I wrote for a male friend of mine who did actually go down to London for a few days to work. I sadly never joined him there but this is what I'd have liked to have happen if I could have**

**this story has anal play and MMF fun so if you're not into that then feel free to skip it. I thought it could be placed in a couple of different categories but chose reluctance cos even though the woman asked permission, there was still some reluctance there**

*****

I called in sick to work today. Of course, I wasn't sick but I had plans for us for later and I wanted the next few hours to prepare myself. You were working away for a few days and I imagined you sitting in your hotel room every evening with nothing for company except your laptop and a hard drive full of porn.

It took me several hours of shaving, washing, choosing an outfit and overcoming nerves but I am finally on my way. I am sitting on a hot, stuffy train on my way to surprise you. The train is only half full but it's so hot I've had to take off my coat. I'm now sitting here in nothing but my dress, stockings and killer heels. I didn't bother with underwear, I figured the less I was wearing, the quicker it would all come off.

It takes me a while to realise I'm being stared at across the table. I must admit, the guy was pretty damn hot and when he broke eye contact with me to look further down, I realise he can see straight down the top of my dress.

So what now?? Cover up or just a little bit of innocent flirtation?

My first instinct was to cover up but seeing the look on his face as I reached to pull the neckline of my dress up a little, I decided a little flirtation couldn't do any harm.

He offers me a drink from the bar and I accept. Just one though, I don't want to be totally drunk when I turn up at your door. We get talking and he asks me where I'm headed. I tell him about you stuck in your hotel room by yourself and that I'm on my way to surprise you. He tells me all about himself and where he's going and why but to be honest, I'm not really that interested but I pretend to be just to kill some time. The only thing I'm thinking of right now is how long it will be til this damn train journey ends.

He's still staring down my dress as I feel something brush against my ankle. I realise it's his foot and I feel all flustered. This shouldn't be happening. Not here, not now, not when I'm on my way to see you.

I excuse myself and go to the bathroom to try and gather some composure but before I can close the door, he's there and he's pushing his way through it. The toilets on the train are tiny and it only takes a split second before he's pushed me up against the wall with his tongue down my throat. My head is spinning. I want this guy right here, right now but at the same time, indoor want him I just want you.

I pull myself from his kisses and tell him it isn't going to happen, that I'm going through with my plan to meet you and I didn't want to be smelling of some other guy when I surprise you.

We go back to our seats and resume talking but now the conversation has turned to something I hope other people can't overhear. We lower our voices as we continue with the flirty chat, all the while I'm thinking of what I want to do to you.

We get onto the subject of sex and what we both like. I'm surprised at some of the things he says. We actually seem to share the same likes and dislikes. We're nearing London now and I know I have a decision to make. Do I go through with my original plans or do I go off with some stranger that I met on a train.

I made my mind up. I got off the train and said my goodbye. I find a cab to take me to your hotel. He jumps in beside me and tells me he's not letting me go until I've bought him a drink which seems only fair considering he bought me one. I told him I'd have 1 drink with him in the hotel bar and then he had to leave. There's only 1 man I want tonight.

Half an hour later after a quick drink, I excuse myself and head to your room. I can hear the shower so I knock loudly hoping you can hear me. It takes a couple of minutes but you finally answer the door wearing nothing but a towel around your waist. The look of shock on your face is evident.

I say nothing to you. I enter your room and take the towel from you. Straight away I'm down on my knees licking at your cock. It's starting to get hard as I take it all into my mouth, sucking and licking. Still saying nothing, I stand and plunge my tongue into your mouth. It takes a second before you realise what I was doing and then you're kissing me back. I kiss you til you you're losing your balance and tumble back to the bed.

Tonight I'm charge!! I have an overnight bag with me full of playthings but right now there's only a couple of things I want from there. I may not even need the rest after the conversation I just had downstairs.

I take out some straps and attach them to your ankles and wrists before strapping them to the bed. I speak the only words I will speak to you until this is over. "Do you trust me?" "Is there anything you don't want me to to do to you??" "Can I do anything I want?"

After getting the answers I want, I take a silk scarf and tie it across your eyes. Next I get the gag from the bag and it attach it to you. Now we're all set. You naked on the bed, at my mercy. I already have your permission to do anything I want and I fully intend on seeing that trough.

I start to kiss you. Slow feathery kisses down your chest. You can feel my breath on you and I can feel the tension in you. You're still unsure, I can tell but I'm so turned on right now after meeting the stranger on the train and all the things we talked about in the bar. All as I want to do is sit on your cock and ride you hard and fast till we both cum but that's not in my plans for tonight. Tonight you are mine and I will use you as I please.

I get the butt plug I have with me and lube it up before placing it at your ass. You tense up so I slowly insert my finger to help you relax. When I feel you're ready I again put the plug against your ass. There is no resistance this time as I slowly push it in to you. I feel you bucking at the straps and moaning behind your gag but I don't stop. It's nearly all the way in when I suddenly pull it out again. This makes you pull at the straps but there's nothing you can do as I ram it hard into your ass. I hear you whimpering and berating heavy but I ignore that as I get up off the bed.

Slowly and quietly I open the door. Waiting outside is the stranger from the train. It turns out my new friend likes a bit of ass sometimes so I've offered him yours. I don't ask you and I don't tell you what I have planned. You will do as I say and take what is given.

I slowly start to strip him and kiss him down his chest as slowly as I kissed yours. I reach his waistband and unbuckle his jeans. It surprises me that he also has no underwear on and his big thick clock just springs free from his jeans. I sit and stare at the size of it and wonder if I've made a very big mistake in being in bringing him here. I don't want him to hurt you with that thing.

I pull his jeans the rest of the way down. I hear noises coming from the bed and I know you're wondering what I'm doing but I ignore you, I have a cock here that is in need of some attention. I can't spend too long sucking it though, my jaw is already aching.

After a couple of minutes I head back to the bed. I give the plug a push against your ass making sure it's completely buried. It's a good job I thought about bringing that, at least you're already a little stretched now , ready to take that monster that's coming your way shortly.

I strip the rest of my clothes off and climb onto the bed. I know you're aching to feel me so I climb on top of you and sink myself right down. I just sit there for a moment, stating at the sight of you bound, gagged, blindfolded and completely at my mercy. I ease off you a little before sinking right down again. I hear moans of pleasure coming from you and it really does feel good. I so want to cum but I don't want you to.

I take your gag off for a little while. You don't get the chance to speak to me to ask what's going on. As soon as the gag is gone, my pussy is in your face. Pushed right against your mouth, you have no choice but to do what I want. Licking me on my clit as I grind into you. I'm so damn horny it doesn't take long before I'm cumming all over your face. I get off you to put the gag back on you and it's then that you feel another pair of hands on you. You know they're not mine, mine are busy with your gag. These hands are on your legs and I feel you trying to pull away from them but it's no use. You are mine, this is my room and you are my plaything. I will do as I please.

How long till you realise that the other hands belong to a man?? Does that bother you?? To know that you're about to be fucked senseless by someone that's not me and there's nothing you can do about it. You see, me and him had quite a chat downstairs and I realised that he was the perfect guy to fulfill one of my fantasies. I've always wanted to see you getting fucked by a big cock but at the same time, have you fucking me. So now here we are. The mouth on your cock right now doesn't belong to me. I take a back seat for a few minutes and just sit watching as you are sucked and played with. His hands are all over you, up and down your chest, your cock and down to the plug in your ass. I've already told him there's no need to be gentle with you so he rips the plug from your ass which leaves you screaming behind your gag. As soon as you've quieted down, I remove your gag again so you can feel the other cock on your lips. I want you to feel the size of it and know that you'll be feeling that in your ass very soon. You open your mouth to him, hungry to be sucking on his cock. I always knew what a cock sucking whore you were and this just proves it. Stripped naked and willingly sucking on a monster of a cock.

I don't want him to make you cum so I indicate without words that I want to see him in your ass. With you still lying on your back, he slides down your body and covers his cock with a condom. Using plenty of lube, he lines his cock up at your entrance and gently nudges at you. You try to resist him, after all you know how big it is and you are probably wondering how the hell it's going to fit. I bend over you and start sucking your cock, trying to relax you. It works and I see him slowly disappearing into you, your ass stretching around him. You strain at the straps and start to make too much noise. I forgot I hadn't replaced the gag after having his cock in your mouth. I cover your mouth with my hands as he suddenly pushes the rest of the way into you. You scream behind my hand and there's tears at your eyes but I know you're enjoying it. I see the look in your eyes and know you don't want to stop.

With one hand still on your mouth, I wrap the other around your cock. Sliding my hand up and down in rhythm with your ass being fucked. It all gets too much and I know I need to cum again. I indicate for him to stop and he know what I want. This is what we had planned downstairs in the bar. The fulfillment of my fantasy.

I unclip your straps and flip you over. He's kneeling behind you and pulls you to your knees so I can lie beneath you. He grabs your wrists and ties them together behind your back and pushes you forward. I hold my hand out in front of me to stop you collapsing onto me. I guide your cock to my pussy but leave it just touching the entrance. He puts his cock against you and in one swift movement, he pushes himself into you which causes you to push forward and into me. This is what I wanted. I'm so turned on right now seeing this other guy behind you knowing that he has his huge cock in your ass while you're fucking me.

It doesn't take me long to cum again but still your ass is being pounded. Twice more I cum before I feel the tightness in you and know you're about to explode in me. I push my hips forward to make sure you're fully buried in me as you shoot your thick creamy cum. At the same time, he is bucking at your ass, cumming for what seems forever.

He releases your hands and you fall forward onto me. He pulls out of you and I wrap my legs around your waist wanting to keep you inside me. I close my eyes for just a minute but when I open them again you are lying beside me smiling. The room is empty except for the 2 of us. There are no signs of straps or gags or anything else.

I look at you and wonder if it was all a dream but then I look into your eyes and I can see it. I can see what just happened and I can see that you enjoyed every last minute of it.

*****

**if you enjoyed (or didn't) this story then please let me know. I'm working on writing the same story but from the guys perspective.**

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Working Away From Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 522 milliseconds