• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Working for the Fae Ch. 06

Working for the Fae Ch. 06

12

More sex for you in this one guys. Loving the comments and any suggestions for how much fun the morning is going to be, let me know!!

(you'll understand by the end of the chapter) xx

*****

"Mine"

...

I was groggy when I came to. You know all those times you wake up after a long night and you feel as if eternity has passed by without you knowing? Yea, it was one of those moments. Only I was waking up in a new bed, new room and with no clothes on. Wait, yep, that's happened after a long night as well. Chuckling slightly at my own internal musings, I tried to remember where I was and how much I had to drink last night. Looking around, I called out for Lexter with my mind, only to find that I couldn't project my thoughts more than a few metres in any direction. Just like that, it all came rushing back. I felt like I had been ploughed into by a large truck: the Alpha, the torture, everything. It even pushed the extremities of my bizarre life to the limits.

Beginning to truly asses the room, I saw it was sparsely decorated with an Asiatic feel that made me want to go all girly and gush over the little oriental ornaments. The walls were a duck egg blue covered with famous quotes in cursive writing: it was exactly how I always wanted my room to be. I assumed who ever had done it had meant to be caring or kind, but instead it was creepy. Someone had looked into my mind while I had been unconscious and I had been unaware of their presence. No one, not even Lexter or Bytlock had ever managed to do that. For the first time in a very long time, I felt like a baby duckling in a fox den.

Experimenting I walked around the room (in what may be the skimpiest nightgown ever made) and noted that the bubble, or rather, cube barrier encompassed the whole room and a small area outside the door. I assumed that was done so I was aware someone was about to enter the room. Opening doors I found a luscious ensuite with a power shower and Jacuzzi, as well as a large walk in wardrobe that was filled with clothes, all in my size. Whoever was keeping me here seemed to be intending that I stay for a long time. Or they had a lot of money to throw around, in which case I may choose to stick around for a while.

The closet, in fact, the whole room, seemed to smell of the most sexual men's aftershave I had ever smelt. Leaning into the fabric of a cocktail dress, I inhaled deeply, trying to pick up any other scent but it was as if someone had purposely erased all other scents. To be honest, any other situation and I would have loved the smell, but it was stopping me from discovering where I was, so, for now, it was a problem. I still liked it though.

Eventually, after gushing over the oriental figures, I went to lie back down on the bed, my body beginning to ache in the areas I had been abused. As much as I hated to do it, I fell back into a deep sleep, not knowing anything more than that I slept in my ideal room.

...

It was the sound of breathing that eventually woke me from my sleep, that, and the presence of another mind pushing against mine. I startled awake. I clung to the sheets, trying to put distance between me and the other person in the room before I was even truly aware. Rubbing the sleep from my eye, I tried to fix my blurry vision on the man in the chair next to me bed. Slowly, my eyes began to focus and I could make out where his hand was, were it would have been playing with my hair only moments ago. I could start to make out that he was tall and muscular and, sweet lord, the scent of sexually explicit aftershave seemed to role of his skin. It took all over my willpower not to move closer and bury my face in his neck and inhale as deeply as I could. As it was, I could feel my pussy getting wet and my nipples hardening.

Trying to gain control over my hormone driven body once more I raised my gaze to the man's face, only to scream and try to escape further into the solid wall behind me. It was the Alpha. He cocked his head to the side, listening to my heart beat itself into a frenzy; desire mixed with abject fear. He must have been the one to get past my barriers; his weird heritage must be messing with my system. I still didn't know what to make of this Alpha, I had seen him furious, cold, calculating, gentle and possessive in such short time frames that he seemed haywire and uncontrolled even when my mind tells me he must have the strongest self-control to be Alpha.

During this mini episode of internal panic and chaos, the Alpha had remained still in his position, only his molten eyes moving to follow me. Slowly, he slid back into the chair, resting his arms on the supports to try and appear open and non-threatening. He wasn't fooling me. I stayed pinned against the corner, as far from him as I could get on the bed.

"Tia, do you know where you are?" I shook my head, not bothering to question how he knew my name. Who knows what he took from my head. "You don't need to be afraid of me young one, you are not in danger any longer." I looked at him sceptically. So far, all I had suffered at the hands of these wolves was rape, abuse and game playing. I strongly suspected that this was just another way for them to try and break me. He sighed, seeing the defiance in my eyes. Almost immediately I felt the mind pushing at my wall again, this time with soothing thoughts.

"Hey! Stop that! What do you want from me? What sick game are you playing with me now?" I was almost in tears from my confusion and anger. Maybe they had already broken me, maybe this was the part where they brainwashed me.

"No, Tia..." he sighed, "I'm sorry, look I don't know how to deal with this and you have been in no fit state for it to be explained to you." He looked at me beseechingly, as if yearning for me to forgive him and hold him close. "I know that so far all you've suffered under my control has been vicious and cruel, but you must understand that you are a key piece in the war." I nodded. This I understood. Why I was in this room with him was what failed to make any sense. "The barrier I can create around you, as I'm sure you have noticed blocks several things. It stops anything magical from crossing it and absorbs all magic used when in contact with it; it blocks mental probing and smell. Smell! I hadn't caught your scent until your power broke my barrier yesterday." I looked at him. If this was supposed to make me understand, it wasn't working.

"I don't understand, what does my smell ha-" I broke off, hating the whine in my voice. I was supposed to be a powerful bitch, an unstoppable weapon, and here I was dressed in a skimpy silk nightgown and huddled in a corner. I was disgusted with myself but too out of it to change how I was behaving.

"I know, I'm sorry I'm being such a dunce but I don't want to scare you off by being to rash." Honestly, if the man walked in any more circles I was going to lose track completely. Hello! Recently tortured! "Between wolves, our scent is how we identify everything about each other: our family, our emotions and our mates. I hadn't caught your scent before because you were masking it and then my barrier prevented it from reaching me. I didn't realise. Plus, it should be impossible. But then I realised we are both mixed species, there is no precedent." I wasn't following. Call me slow, but I really didn't see what he was getting at. Seemingly, my face must have conveyed my lack of understanding as he clarified it in one sentence. "Tia, we are mates."

I burst out laughing. Pure, body shaking, cackling laughter that has you crying in hysterics in seconds. I didn't know what game this wolf was playing at but no way was I going to fall for that. Mates? Us? Mates?!Doesn't he know how many wolves I have killed, how they disgust me?

"Yes, but I'm not truly a wolf." That stopped the laughter cold. I hadn't even felt him brush my mind and yet he answered my thoughts as if I had spoken them out loud.

"How did you..." I looked at him questioningly, only just noticing that I had moved closer to him on the bed, sniffing at the air as his scent got stronger.

"I told you we are mates, I, as a wolf, can hear what you are thinking as if I'm thinking it myself. When we mate, you will gain the same ability for me."

"When? WHEN?!" I was furious again; my emotions were like riding a rollercoaster. "When? How dare you presume what I will do, How dare you!" Tears coursed down my face as I realized that this wolf would never let me go easily. In his mind I belonged to him for the rest of my life and that I was just going to accept it and fuck him willingly. No. I am not a dog and I have no obligation to his petty feelings, regardless of how attracted to him I may be. "If you're not going to kill me, let me go." I almost growled at him, furious that he put me in this situation.

He sighed. The condescending git sighed. I wanted to scream my frustration, how dare he treat me like a spoilt child. "Tia, I think you realize that you are just going to have to accept this and accept me. So, my name is Kyle Norton, Alpha of the New York pack, descendant of Alpha Peter Norton. I am 250 years old and, from today, I am no longer a single man." His cheeky grin threw me for a second, sexy men smiling is always my undoing. It was his attempt to reach out and touch me that brought me back to my senses. I flung myself backward to evade his touch and once again gathered the sheets around me as protection. "What about you? Tell me about you." He beseeched.

I sat, watching him for a while, hoping that when I didn't respond he would leave. Clearly seeing my resolve, he leant back into the chair, getting himself comfortable, planning to wait me out. Finally, I let out an exasperated sigh. I would relent, if only to get him out of my room before my hormones managed to convince me to jump his sexy ass. "My name is Tia Matheson, I'm 120 years old. I'm known by many names due to my profession and have killed thousands of wolves and humans. I am, and always have been, a perfectly honed weapon." I sat keeping eye contact with him, trying to live up to my reputation and make clear that I was not some silly human who he could hump at his every wish.

He smiled.

"Well, Miss Matheson, I would like to invite you to eat with me tonight." He stated, sounding big headed after my relenting to his demand. Bristling, I started to inform him that I would eat him before I ate with him, but he cut in first saying "I expect to see you at eight, Tia. I will send an Omega to come and help you get ready." With that, he turned and left the room in a cloud of sexually pheromones, leaving me speechless and seething on the bed.

"Asshole."

...

Three hours later and I was trussed up like a Barbie Doll. I may like my heels and feminine clothes but the amount of make-up and hairstyle was ridiculous. As soon as I had escaped the reaches of this Omega, I was going to be making a few alterations.

"So, I know you won't know what happens at dinner in the pack so I'll tell you." Came her awfully chipper voice as her fingers wrenched my hair painfully again. "The Alpha will probably have you sitting in front of the fire at a rectangular table at opposite ends. His wolf will be dying to claim you so he will need the distance to stop you jumping him. You are to eat with your hands and finish everything put on your plate. And..." I tuned her out. Honestly, it was like having Miss Piggy wittering away in your ear. "... oh and you can't get the smell of any male on you, my scent is bad enough." Woah, what?

"Sorry, why?"

"Oh, because if the Alpha smells another male on you before you're mated his wolf will want to kill him because it will fear competition. That's why your room was decorated by the Alpha personally so it only smells of him." Ah, well that explains that. "C'mon, we'd better get you to the Alpha's room before he gets mad."

She dragged me up by the arm, her grip surprisingly strong. Quickly, I was pushed through my doorway. I had hoped that I could use this chance to escape but was forced to let the idea go when I realized the bubble was moving with me and Kyle had sent Betas to escort the Omega and me to his rooms. 4 very masculine Betas. 4 smelly men. It may have been petty, but the whole way through the compound, instead of mapping out the building like I should've, I spent the time brushing against the Betas whenever I could while seeming innocent. By the time we reached the Alpha's suite, even I could tell other men had been in contact with my skin and clothes.

Walking before my guards and past the omega I walked through the open door of the Alpha's suite, grinning as the Omega caught my scent and her eyes widened in panic. Quickly smothering the smile and adopting a surly demeanour, I pranced into the room and flopped down in the proffered chair, facing the Alpha at the long table. As soon as I was in place, the Betas left and the doors were locked behind them. Immediately, I pulled the stupid ties from my hair, allowing it to flow around my shoulders again as well as pulling of the false eyelashes and licking my lips to remove the blood red lipstick.

Looking up, I saw the smile the Alpha quickly smothered and couldn't help but wonder when he would notice. I saw the questioning look that then possessed his face and new he had heard the errant thought. Smugly, I grinned back at him, leaning back in the chair as a display of dominance and power, taunting him with errant thoughts. Clearly trying to calm himself, he inhaled deeply only to stop and begin sniffing at the air. Getting up he came towards me, stiffening and growling as he smelt his Betas scent on my body. I saw the amber of his eyes flash and new his wolf was near the surface. My body responded automatically. However, it caught us both by surprise.

Instead of becoming defensive and prepared to kill him, my body launched itself forward. Wrapping him in a tight embrace, inhaling his scent at his neck as my cunt started to drip with sudden arousal. The Alpha continued to growl, but it seemed more of a purr than a warning, his hands coming up to cup my ass. Now, I'm not proud of this, but all I wanted at the moment was to feel his lips on mine. Tilting my face up, I pulled his head to mine, taking his lips with all the fury and anger and passion that I had felt towards him since we met. I could have melted into him like that, if he hadn't tried to soften the kiss into something loving and adoring.

As soon as the kiss became sweet, my mind snapped back into control, my body overruled as I yanked myself away from him. I whirled into a fighting stance, knowing that even if I couldn't kill the Alpha I could harm him enough to put him out of action for a while. The angry growl was back.

"Get back here!"

"No, don't touch me!"

"That wasn't how you felt a second ago!" Taking a steady breath, I could almost feel him try to regain control of his wolf. I didn't relax my stance until he returned to his seat at the table. With a smirk, I flounced back into mine, trying to hide my own attempts to control my body. What the hell was that?!

The rest of the meal was silent. We ate healthily and I drank several glasses of wine (fae fact #146 we can't get drunk, well, I can but only after a whole keg). It was only towards the end of the meal that I began to notice that my libido seemed to be hiking out of control. I mean, being a fae I was always horny, but this was something else. It was actually starting to hurt; I needed release and was starting not to care how I got it. It was especially hard to continue to defy the Alpha's pull as my body became more and more aroused. Honestly, if a perfume company could bottle his scent in aftershave, no women would be able to walk around outside without soaking through her panties.

I could feel my nipples hardening and my shirt, feeling my pupils dilate and my breath coming in shorter and shorter gasps. The silence of the room became filled with the clear evidence of my heated arousal; even I could smell my arousal when normally you can't smell yourself. My dinner companion's eyes had begun to glow and a clear, defined bulge had developed in his trousers. His dark purple shirt had, at some point, been unbuttoned by three displaying his smooth chest to my ravenous eyes. Yet, it was his groan of arousal that finally sent me over the edge.

For the first time in my life, my human instincts pushed the dominant fae ones to the back. This time, as I walked to him, I didn't stalk like a hunter, I prowled like a seductress. I didn't hold my hands in fists, they caressed me body. I was a woman driven by my hormones, a pure sex machine and I loved it. By the groan the Alpha uttered, he loved it as well, his eyes flickering between my face, tits and hips.

The walk from my chair to his seemed to take forever, a forever I used by slowly unzipping the tight dress I was ensconced in and allowing it to slip from my body , pooling at my feet as the lingerie the omega had dressed me in was revealed to his gaze. I wore red stockings attached to a lace garter belt which matched the half cup bra that my heavy tits seemed ready to slip out of at any minute. My panties were black and red cage backs, a style I'd always found men adored.

As the dress hit the floor and the extent of my sexy garments were revealed, the Alpha launched towards me, his hands seemingly desperate to be touching all of me at once. His lips captured mine, heated and demanding, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth, dominating and controlling. My hormones surged through me in response. I kissed back, submissive yet firm, giving him something to dominate while allowing him to ravage my flesh as he wanted, as we both needed. It wasn't long before I felt my bra give and my breasts spilled into his greedy hands, his mouth leaving mine to suck on my tit so his hands could move further south. Watching this powerful Alpha worship my tits almost sent me over the edge, and then his fingers brushed over my lace panties causing my orgasm to spasm through my body. Before I had even stopped spasming, the Alpha had unhooked my stockings and rolled them off my legs, lovingly kissing the inside of legs as the flesh was revealed. Looking up into my lustful eyes from the floor as the last stocking was removed, we studied the passion on the others face before his mouth attached itself to my cloth covered pussy.

The sudden assault on my cunt caused me to yell out in both pleasure and surprise. As he pulled the garter belt from my heated flesh I pushed his mouth away, jealous that he was the only one exploring. Licking and sucking at his chest, I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, nibbling and sucking at his nipples as I pushed the shirt from his shoulders. His body was as toned as any body builder but had naturalness about it that they failed to achieve. Smiling up at him, I traced a path down towards his navel with my tongue, following the trail of hair leading down from his belly button annoyed that I had to pause in my perusal to remove his trousers.

Undoing his trousers, I slipped them down his legs and off, glad that he chose to walk around his rooms in bare feet. Now I looked up at this God of a man in his tight briefs, with is erection poking out of the top, and for a second was in awe of the fact he wanted me. The thought was quickly brushed aside as my arousal increased as I watched his cock twitch in its constraints. Moving, so my head was parallel with his dick, I leant forward and licked the protruding head of his cock as my fingers curled into the top of his briefs. His moan caused me to shiver and without further ado, I pulled his briefs down his legs and off, revealing his large cock to my lustful stare.

Moving up his body, I locked my eyes on his, as I gently blew across the head of his cock before slowly leaning in the take just the bulbous head of his massive organ into my mouth. I swirled my tongue over the head and then noted how he seemed to like it when I flicked quickly at a spot just under the head on the underside of his cock. With a moan from me, one hand playing with my tits, the others caressing his balls, I sank my mouth down onto his cock. Having fucked many a fae in my life, I had long ago learnt how to open my throat up for a cock, but the Alpha tested my ability from his length to his girth, meaning I had to try 3 times to fully take his cock to the root. When my lips touched the skin at the base of his shaft, the yell that left his lips caused me to groan and suck harder. Leaving him to begin fucking my mouth with abandon, before flooding my throat with his hot cum.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Working for the Fae Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds