• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Working Late Pt. 02

Working Late Pt. 02

This is Part Two of a series called Working Late, so check out Part One before you read this and it will make a LOT more sense! Enjoy.

*****

"You can't be serious. That's not fair! You set me up." I accuse.

"Well, since I'm making the decisions here, I don't think you get a say in what's fair. But since I'm feeling accommodating, I'll give you a choice."

"Okay, " I say hesitantly.

"Your choice is to receive your remaining punishment in the window, in full view of the passing traffic; or you can help even up the score board and help me to cum."

"I'll take option two" I say, confidently. Anything to get away from having to be in the window.

"Well, that's your choice," he says smugly, "what would help me cum would be to see you on all fours giving me a blowjob whilst wearing this." He holds up a small bulbous object I don't recognise. "And I still want you in the window, but since I'm being generous, you can face me instead of the window."

My stomach drops. "You tricked me!" I accuse.

"Well I gave you a choice. It's not my fault, you didn't ask more questions. Now, come over here so we can get started. My cock is ready to have you wrapped around it."

I don't move, frozen to the spot and thinking about whether I can make a run for it. But where would I go dressed in a bra and high heels? I look around frantically for something I can hit him with. But without free hands, even picking something up would be a challenge. I turn back to see him watching me like a cat playing with a mouse. A satisfied smile playing on his face. "Don't even think about running. I can make this ten times worse for you, you know. This is me playing nice."

He comes over and slowly pushes me down on my knees. I comply because I don't see any other choice than to submit to whatever he has in mind. After all, it's one evening, how bad can it get? It's got to end at some point. He snips whatever was tying my hands behind me, freeing them. I rub my arms and flex my fingers. "On all fours," he instructs.

I comply but then I feel him rubbing my ass again and flinch thinking he's going to inflict more spanking. Instead he applies a cold gel on my hot ass and starts to rub it into my heated behind. It feels exquisite and starts to relieve the stinging in my burning flesh. As I start to relax at his touch, his fingers graze my rear entrance and pause, circling with the smooth gel. I go tense, suddenly connecting the unfamiliar bulbous object and what he's doing.

"No!" I start to yell and twist around to fight him off. Quick as a panther he stuffs his cut-up tie into my mouth and pins my hands with one of his. Calmly, as if nothing's happening he slowly inserts a finger into my tight entrance. My eyes meet his in panic and I try to expel the offending finger. But it circles slowly, languorously and with the lubricant, slowly slides deeper inside to the first knuckle. I am pinned. Stuck in place, unable to protest when he pulls it out and two fingers follow the same path. It's not painful, just an unfamiliar feeling of being stretched. Then as I start to enjoy the sensation, the fingers retreat, leaving me wanting and empty. Then I feel a cold hard object pushing at the same place, twisting and pressing to gain access. This time it starts to feel painful and the pressure builds until I don't think I can take it. He's breaking me apart. I try to wriggle free but that seems to please him and the smile on his face widens. I realise why, moments later, when the butt plug makes its way, aided by my wriggling, all the way in. The pressure and pain recede, and are replaced by a strange feeling of fullness and heaviness.

Next, he looks at me and seems to decide something is missing. Grabbing the cups of my bra, he pulls each one down until my breasts are protruding over the cups. Then he releases my hands and starts to undo his belt and trousers.

I can't believe the state I'm in, on all fours, breasts out, naked below the waist and wearing a butt plug. Could this be any more humiliating? As if reading my mind, he says, "Now I want you to move over to the window and climb on the sofa on all fours. I want everyone to get a good look."

My office has a couch by the window with views out over the freeway and city. I literally cannot move. There's no way I can go up there like this. Someone will see. Seeing my panic, he seems to relent. "All right, I'll dim the lights for now, but if you don't do everything I say without protest, I'm going to tie you up in the window with the lights on and leave you there until Monday."

He turns off the main lights and I relax a little. Hopefully few, if any, cars will be able to see inside my office with this light. I start to stand up to move over to the sofa. "No" he barks, "on all fours. I want to see you moving."

On all fours, I move slowly over to the sofa, feeling the butt plug moving inside me and my breasts undulating beneath me. I also feel my pussy juices sliding down my thighs and realise that I'm supremely turned on by this. What is wrong with me? I think. This can't be a turn on. But my pussy seems to have a mind of its own and I just hope that it's not so obvious to my captor.

"Look at you, slut. You're loving this aren't you? The more depraved the better. Now climb up and get ready for me."

I climb up obediently and he faces me, pulling his cock slowly out of his trousers and then freeing it from his underwear. It springs free eagerly and up close it looks enormous, swollen, and I can see drops of pre-cum glistening on the tip. His boxers look wet in front and it's strangely satisfying knowing I am having that effect on him too.

Without preamble he grabs me by the hair and pushes me towards his cock. I open my mouth wide and try to take as much of him in my mouth as I can. I figure the better I can 'perform' the quicker he'll let me go. He allows me to suck and swirl my tongue around the tip and suck the length of him before starting to fuck my mouth with his cock. Using my hair for leverage he pushes me down his shaft, so I'm forced to take him down my throat. Panicking at the lack of air getting into my mouth and trying frantically to breathe through my nose, I try to push against him. All this gets me is a firm smack on my ass over the butt plug which makes my insides contract and sends pain through my stretched opening. He releases my mouth to let me get air only to pull me back in again. Trying to relax, I feel his cock entering my throat and his balls hitting my chin. I attempt to use my tongue and swirl it around the shaft. He lets out a guttural sound and I look up to see him watching me; an intense look on his face. I swirl my tongue again and swallow, which leads to another sound and he shuts his eyes. Spurred on by this success I relax my mouth and throat further and he allows me to suck and go at my own pace. He relaxes his grip on my hair and I can feel him swelling up and throbbing. There's a pained look on his face, as if he's trying to hold back and I suck hard and am rewarded with the jet of hot, salty cum that shoots into my mouth and down my throat. He pulls and spurts some of his seed onto my face, hair and down my back. I stay still, swallowing his cum and unsure what he wants me to do.

"Good girl", he says, with what looks like a genuine smile. I feel irrationally pleased with myself. He scoops up the remaining cum on my back and face, feeding it to me slowly, sensuously. I lick his fingers, sucking on them to get every last drop he feeds me.

"Now, let's see what we can do to reward you for such good behaviour" he says.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Working Late Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 373 milliseconds