Working with Mom

I obliged my mother, slamming my cock into her furnace hot pussy again and again, quivering with heretofor unknown levels of pleasure as I felt Mom's steaming creams bath my cock again and again. Our bodies were slick with fuck sweat, Mom's heavy breasts rolling wetly along my skin.

Mom suddenly moved her hips just so and I seemed to slide a bit deeper into her pussy, triggering it to clamp tightly around my aching shaft to hold me in place even as her body began to go rigid and a soulful sob escaped her lips as she threw her head back, mouth open in utter and complete pleasure. Looking down at my mother, caught up in a massive orgasm, I knew I could search the world over and never see a more erotic sight.

Mom's ecstatic beauty pushed me over the edge and I ground my crotch against hers, seeking to get even deeper into her womb as my seed exploded into her pussy, flooding her with a massive load of searing hot semen. Mom went completely insane beneath me, clawing, kissing, and biting as I pumped son sperm into her mother cunt.

Finally, I collapsed atop my mother, my chest pressing down and spreading out her pillow like breasts, my cock buried deep in her pussy, her muscles gently, weakly caressing my still erect penis. We kissed and laughed and cried, Mom wiping tears and sweat from her eyes as she gasped in a voice somewhere between utter satisfaction and absolute hysteria, "I..we did it. I finally fucked my son!"

I kissed her gently and with tears in my own eyes replied, "Yes, and I fucked my mother for the first time." I kissed her again and with a gentle roll of my hips made her moan as I added, "But not for the last time."

Mom reached around and stroked my buttocks with trembling hands as she said, "Oh no, not for the last time." My mother's blue eyes shined with love and excitement as she whispered, "I've waited and dreamed for so long...not going to ever let you go!" Her pussy muscles flexed and tightened around my cock. "Never letting this big, nasty cock go!" Mom smiled as I began to gently rock into again and said softly, "I love you, John."

I kissed her and as her tongue departed my lips, I breathed, "I love you, Mom...forever."

We gazed lovingly into each other's eyes and then I saw the fire begin to burn in Mom's brilliant blue eyes -- a fire of lust and confidence beyond what I had seen last night and she said in a commanding voice, "Roll us over, son. Momma wants to fuck your brains out."

Carefully, I took us over, easing down onto my back, Mom's pussy clinging tightly to the head of my cock. "I love your big cock, John," Mom sighed as she squatted over me, slowly and teasingly lowering herself onto my erection until her sugar walls completely wrapped my throbbing penis in soft, slick flesh. "Ohhhh, GOD!" Mom wailed as she wiggled atop me, completely impaled on my long dick. Her leg muscles bulged with effort as she squatted and begin to move up and down, flinging her head back, sneering happily up at the ceiling as she began to fuck me.

I learned a lot about my Mom over the next few hours. I learned that Mom's knowledge of fucking dwarfed my own and that of every woman I'd ever been with. Riding my cock like a woman possessed, Mom showed off a lifetime of good, raunchy sex, making me claw the blankets with just a slight shifting of her hips or knowledgeable massage of her cunt muscles around my hard dick.

I was happily lost, helpless and in awe as Mom threw her inhibitions to the wind, fucking me hard with her meaty breasts bouncing one moment and then fucking me agonizingly slow, sweat pouring off her body in a flood as she drew out the incestuous pleasure of the moment for both of us, slowing sliding up and down my shaft, squeezing and writhing atop me until orgasm took her and created a whirling dervish of perverse ecstasy, fucking me for a lifetime in a short period of time that seemed never to end until finally with my cock aching for release, her pussy flesh seemed to kiss my cock and literally force me to cum.

My hands were buried in Mom's tit flesh as she shook and screamed while I emptied another thick load of burning semen into her pulsating, demanding womb, triggering yet another orgasm that tore through her body in a firestorm of lust and love.

The world seemed to go gray and then amidst the still fiery remains of our orgasm, I found Mom collapsed atop me, her compact body feeling hot and soft against my flesh, her lips gently kissing my neck and shoulder as she trembled in the aftermath of our lovemaking. I was almost asleep when I slipped from Mom's pussy -- my cock at half-mast, tingling still with pleasure. My last moments before exhaustion took me were of Mom slithering down my body, moaning, "More, baby! Momma needs more!" before taking my cum coated cock in her mouth and cleaning me with her tongue, my body writhing in pleasure as my sensitive flesh responded to her attentions.

I immediately fell into intense dreams that echoed last night's visions of chasing Mom down endless corridors and never catching her except in tonight's dream, I trapped my mother in an elevator and after stopping it between floors, grabbed her roughly and spun her around, bending her over and thrusting my angry erection deep into her steaming hot pussy -- Mom sobbing with pleasure as she thrust back while gripping the safety rail of the elevator car.

My dream seemed so real -- Mom's pussy so amazingly hot that her cunt cream seemed to almost blister my cock as I rammed it into again and again, her screams so loud...and then I came to myself and woke from the dream to realize I was living the dream! Mom was kneeling on the bed, her hands gripping the headboard so tightly her knuckles were deathly white, while I brutally fucked her from behind. I ran my tongue up and down her neck, tasting her salty fuck sweat while my hands cupped and mauled her hanging tits.

Mom's cries were loud but muted as she pressed her face into the mattress and thrust her hips back at me, trying to accept me as deep into her cunt as I could possibly go. Her pussy was tight and slick and as hot as the sun, her wet juices splattering against my thighs and crotch every time I withdrew to the tip of my cock and then slammed deep into her womb again!

Mom orgasmed and then orgasmed again as I fucked her hard, feeling as if I could never have enough of her sweet, motherly cunt. I fucked my mother until she was begging for mercy and still I fucked her. I fucked my mother even after she collapsed on the bed, limbs and torso all akimbo while I held her hips up, gripping her tight as I relentlessly kept thrusting into her burning, cum slicked hole.

For a few brief, scary and wondrous moments I thought I might fuck my Mom forever -- the two of us locked in a carnal embrace for all time, before finally I felt my orgasm approach and even then I held it off as long as I could, savoring Mom's pleasure filled moans and whimpers and occasional screams. Finally, with an animalistic roar, I thrust deep and sprayed my seed in Mom one last time, hosing her womb down with thick semen until I collapsed atop her, more drained than I had ever felt in my life.

Finally, I slipped from Mom's pussy -- my cock aching pleasurably and then I slipped off Mom's body, pulling her to me as I curled up onto my side, cuddling with her as we both caught our breath and slept happily and content.

Things only got better after that. Yes, it took me a couple more days to totally get my act back together. Could anyone blame me -- all I could think of was Mom's luscious body with that hot, nasty pussy between her legs. I snapped out of it though when Mom in her usual frank and straightforward approach put it to me simply as, "Son, I love you, but if you fuck up at work, you won't be fucking me at night."

In truth, being lovers made us better work partners. Our presentations quickly became almost an extension of our status as lovers as we seemed to better anticipate each other's moves, allowing all segues and transitions within our presentations to become virtually seamless. Mom's smoldering and lusty glances at me didn't distract me as much as inspire me, knowing the sweet reward that lay between her legs and that would be mine within a few hours.

Mom stopped introducing me as her son and I was now simply her hunky assistant. This allowed her to more openly flirt with me, standing behind me during film presentations, her breasts pressing against my back while she sneaked caresses of my chest through my shirt and whispered awful, wonderful naughty things about what her mouth and pussy would be doing to my cock as soon as our audience was gone.

Mom stayed in a constant state of heat -- her arousal evident in the strong aroma of pussy that intertwined with her perfume. No doubt this impacted our sales in a significant and positive fashion and kept me in a constant state of erection, a state Mom was happy to address once our hotel room door was closed. Oh yeah, we still booked two rooms, but stayed in only one.

What was once just a temporary gig till I found better employment is now permanent. Mom and I are partners in both work and love. We've years of unrequited desires to catch up on and once we do, we have a lifetime of lust and love to look forward to. I don't consider myself doing work. Everyday, every presentation is simply foreplay with my reward lying between Mom's spread legs and evident in her loving smile. I love my work. I love my Mom. I love working with Mom. I'm not sure life could get any better!

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds