• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Worth It: A Day with Nearie

Worth It: A Day with Nearie

1234

Patterns of golden light moved across the bedroom as the sun rose, already perched above the spires and turrets that comprised much of Silvermoon City's beauty. Rays of sunshine slowly crept to the foot of the large gilded bed centered in the space, then crawled up onto the maroon silk of the sheets. The shadows it created revealed a beautiful female figure, resting on her side under the covers, so deeply asleep that she hardly moved at all. Soon after, the light of a cloudless morning illuminated the girl's face. She was a young blood elf, nobility, with long auburn hair that flowed messily around her face and intertwining with her lengthy eyebrows. A small orcish fang jutted from her lower jaw and parted her lips; the only hint that she was, perhaps, not precisely what she seemed. With radiant warmth on her cheeks, and the sounds of the city streets reaching up to the highest rooms of the manor, the elf stirred and groaned, then opened her shimmering green eyes. They were met by a magnificent view of Sunfury Spire, its turrets striking in the morning sun.

She rolled onto her back and stretched, raising her arms over her head as the sheets fell away from her naked body. Her delicate hands rubbed the sleep from her eyes, then pulled the hair from her face and tucked it behind her exaggerated ears. As she sat, the teenager flinched as if surprised, and looked down at herself.

"Oh, not again!"

The silken bedcovering had caught on something quite large that projected from her crotch. She lifted the sheets away, and groaned as they brushed across her skin and revealed her constant morning nemesis. Between her legs sprouted a large erect cock, straining towards the ceiling, its foreskin already pulled back from the reddened tip. It swayed in time with her heartbeat, as if waving at her for attention. Usually, it wasn't this needy, but for some reason she was more aroused than normal. Her pussy itched for attention too, its demands entirely overwhelming. There was only one appropriate response. Looking down between the canyon formed by her sizable breasts, she brought her left hand to her smooth testicles and began massaging them. Her right hand crept upwards until her fingers wrapped around the thick shaft.

"Mhhhmm!"

What a pleasant way to rise! She began to stroke herself, twisting her balls in her palm and watching as her long foreskin repeatedly covered and pulled away from the glans of her foot-long penis. It made an audible noise, the sound of skin-on-skin mixed with the thud of her hand against the base of her dick. Once she started, there was no way she'd stop, not until she had a release. Especially not today, not with how hard she was after waking up. But once it was over, she'd be ready to start the new day, relaxed and focused.

The blood elf groaned, lone hand flying over her girthy length. A bead of precum bubbled from her cock. It stayed balanced there a moment before running down her shaft, slipping between her fingers. Soon, a river of clear liquid flowed out, coating her member in a glistening substance that caught the amber light flooding into her chamber. Drops of it sprayed over her, the pungent smell unfit for someone so proper. She could feel cloth clinging to her slick folds, made wet by the attention her cock was receiving. It made her that much more starved for the coming climax. She lifted her heavy sack, hands moving to the hidden sex that it usually covered.

KNOCK KNOCK! The alarming noised startled the girl and gave her only seconds to realize what was about to happen. She tore her hands away from her crotch and pulled the sheets over herself just as her mother, Kazaria, barged into the room.

"Janearia Sunshimmer! I know what it is like to be 19, but you do not have the luxury of sleeping for half the day! There are many things to do!"

"M-mother! Good morning! I was just about to get up, I promise!" Nearie shifted her body, making sure that her erection wasn't showing under the thin fabric.

"You should have been awake over an hour ago, Janearia! You've missed breakfast, and I have business elsewhere. I will not see you again until tomorrow morning." Kazaria's voice strained with exasperation.

Nearie yawned, her mouth stretching wide. "Sorry mother... I'll make sure to wake earlier in the future."

"Good! Also, while I am gone, I need you to acquire a few potions, it seems a few have been stolen from the stores again. And be sure to get fitted for a new gown, the next council is in a few days and we don't want you looking like a common ruffian."

"But... I already have so much..."

Kazaria held up a finger. "What did I say about talking back to me?"

"It's inappropriate for this household."

"Precisely. Do as you are told. I will see you tomorrow, before the sun's rise."

As Kazaria turned to leave, she paused. There seemed to be dark stains forming across her daughter's bedsheet.

"Janearia, what is that filth you are sleeping in?"

"UHHmmm, it's... sweat. Yeah! It was hot in here!" Nearie lied, her heart racing.

Kazaria glared at Nearie suspiciously, and the teenager felt like her very soul was being pierced by the familiar eyes. After what seemed like a minute of silence, her mother shrugged and turned.

"Make sure to have the maid change those covers," said the regal elf as she left, closing the door behind her.

After waiting a few minutes, just in case her mother decided to double back and surprise her, Nearie flung off the sheets and sprang from the bed, now fully awake. She was still stiff and dripping, but that would have to wait. Using a towel, she wiped herself dry before dressing, watching her hard-on subside slightly as she put together a mental schedule of her day. Potions first, then the tailor, and after that the library. There were several spellbooks that she'd requested last week, and it was likely that they had come in by now. Nearie glanced down at her semi-flaccid monstrosity. Maybe she could pick up some additional reading... something to help her pleasure herself later. With her mother gone from the estate, there was nothing to hold her back from a full night of sexual exploration.

Grinning, the young elf slipped on a tight thong that fully restrained her ladydick. It was uncomfortable, but necessary. Next, she pulled on her rather revealing clothing, a combination of a skimpy top that left her midriff completely bare, and a skirt made of a few long pieces of fabric that fell over her groin and covered her rear. Each article was made of red-dyed silk and infused with ornate gold patterns. After properly tucking her cock into place, Nearie affixed her customary jewelry, including the metal clip that held her ponytail in place, the golden ringlets that she wore below her knees and around her biceps, and her cherished blue choker, a gift from her first love. With a hurried check of the mirror, she strode from the room and exited, her long and powerful legs carrying her at a swift pace, her heels clicking on the stone floor.

- - -

Vendors crowded the claustrophobic streets of the Bazaar, their voices dissonant as Nearie waded through the throng of citizens, travelers and their mounts, and merchants with carts of produce. This was the best place in the Sin'dorei capitol where it was likely that she could find the potions that her mother had requested. With another glance at her Kazaria's list, she headed off down a winding alleyway in search of brokers who dealt in rare magical items. As she walked, Nearie drew the stares of men and women alike, her height, her looks, and her attire difficult for commonfolk to ignore. But she was used to it, and paid the strangers no mind, instead focusing on the task at hand.

"Hey gorgeous! Maybe you're looking for some potions? Elixers? Balms? I have them all!" The voice was clear and feminine, and clearly directed Nearie's way.

The blood elf paused, then turned to face the stand from where the unrefined call had issued. There at a small booth sat a young human girl, surrounded by vials and jars of her wares. She was short in stature but cute, with soft features, full lips, and strawberry blonde hair that was tied loosely to one side of her head. As Nearie observed, her cock shifting slightly, the human gestured at the colorful wealth of items for sale. It seemed that maybe this woman could do more than just make catcalls.

"Might you have anything on this list?" Nearie presented the scrap of parchment that her mother had left behind. The merchant took the list in hand, and scanned the potions itemized.

"Honey, I have everything on this list! But... are you sure you can afford all of these, some are..." Her voice was interrupted by the sharp clatter of gold coins in a leather sack as they impacted the counter.

"Yes, I'll take them," said Nearie with a casual smile, retracting her arm to her side.

The vendor's sky-blue eyes went wide, her face shocked.

"That's quite a lot of... well, right away miss!"

Nearie watched as the young lady sprang to her feet and set about collecting various bottles from the stacks that surround her. From her looks, this girl was about her age. The elf's helpless eyes were drawn to the woman's tight black corset, the way it accentuated her curves and pushed up her already perky breasts. She smiled as she watched the shopkeep's green cloak ripple as she rushed about, occasionally exposing her shapely bottom to Nearie's inquisitive gaze. Like any horny teen, she couldn't look away.

Suddenly, a package of tightly padded bottles was dropped before her, shattering her daydream. She hoped that her ogling had gone unnoticed.

"There, all set! Are you sure there isn't anything else I can get for you? You've paid my salary for... I don't even know how long!"

"No, no, that's all," replied Nearie. She started to turn, ready to continue on, then paused.

Leaning in over the counter and inadvertently putting her copious cleavage on full display, Nearie spoke quietly. "I'm feeling a bit... warm today, if you know what I mean. Do you an elixir that might soothe one's libido? I have much to do." Nearie tried to whisper her request calmly, but the way she spoke still dripped with sexual energy.

Blushing, the human fumbled with the coins in her hands, dropping a few.

"Um, yes well... I think I have something like that around here!" The girl spun about, turning over supplies, searching.

"Here we go!" She lifted up a small glass vial of greenish fluid and placed it in Nearie's outstretched palm.

"That should help you with your, um... problem. Just... make sure you drink the whole thing, and make sure you don't eat anything for at least six hours! I wouldn't want you to die on me!"

"Ah, thank you! Such wonderful service! Good day, my friend!"

Nearie waved pleasantly and the merchant waved back, giving her a warm smile and a somewhat risqué wink.

The glass in her hand was warm to Nearie's touch. She held it between her thumb and forefinger and removed the stopper. Her loins burned with the thought of the young shopkeep's curvaceous body, and her panties barely contained the bulging girlmeat within. Without another thought, she drained the vial into her open mouth, tilted her head back, and swallowed. The taste was pleasantly saccharine and vaguely citrus flavored, and she had no trouble engulfing it.

"Mmm!" Nearie licked the last drops from the lip of the vial before tucking it in with the other potions, then began to make her way across town to the tailor as she waited for her erection to subside.

- - -

Nearie's entrance to her tailor's shop was accompanied by some mild panic. Her cock had not been tamed at all; instead, her member raged with such passion that she could barely stand upright. Maybe it was just an initial effect, before the relief? As she made her way to the desk, the young elf retrieved the empty vial that she'd imbibed, hoping it might have some additional instructions. Turning it in her fingers, she saw a line of miniscule handwriting scratched into the glass. It read: Sin'dorei essence aphrodisiac.

"That... lecherous bitch!" said Nearie, quite loudly.

"May I help you, young lady?" came a soft, effeminate voice.

Nearie startled and jumped, letting out a high-pitched squeak and flinging the vial from her hands. It crashed into the ceiling and shattered, raining hundreds of needle-sharp shards onto the floorboards at her feet. She looked down at the mess, then up at the man before her. Dressed resplendently in purple and silver robes, Nearie's lifelong tailor, Chalathas, stood before her with a look of profound disappointment on his face.

"I'll put the cleaning fee on your bill. Now, follow me, I assume you're here for a new gown? Oh and, love your hair today, doing something new?"

"Just... sleeping in..."

"Perhaps that's it, there's a glow about you... now, stand right here, I need new measurements... what are we making you again?"

"The gown I discussed with you last time."

"Gown? Ah yes! I remember! I have the sketches somewhere around here... Ah!" Chalathas pulled a roll of sketches from underneath a workbench and spread them across a low table that was already cluttered with fabrics and stencils.

"Hmm... I'll need that... and a few things here... Nearie, stand over by the mirror please and remove your top!"

"You know best, Chala!" Nearie paid no attention to the forwardness of the request. She was perfectly comfortable around this elf, having spent much of her life near him. Chalathas was renowned for his skill and experience in manipulating textiles and had served the elites of Silvermoon City since before most could remember. All who received perfect dresses or robes from the master craftsman were instantly able to forget his many eccentricities. Aside from the disorganization, the forgetfulness, and the aloof nature, his customers all eventually determined that he was homosexual... very homosexual. Nearie had seen his advances on more than one male customer, although these advances were never unwanted. Rumor had it that the old elf was... quite good with his tongue.

Breasts fully exposed, Nearie stood in front of the large wrap-around mirror in the corner of the room, admiring herself. As she drifted off, fantasizing about her tits and their many uses, a cold measuring tape appeared and wrapped around her bust.

"Ack! Cold!"

"Try not to move around so much, Miss Sunshimmer. I need precise measurements... Oh, looks like these perky things are still growing! Lucky you!"

Nearie blushed a little, the chill of the tape on her hardened nipples starting to feel good. Chalathas slid the tape downwards, getting updated information about her midsection and muttering under his breath. Comfortable again, she relaxed, his practiced hands brushing against her body. He wasn't trying to be sensual, but with her system loaded full of chemicals purpose-made to arouse her, Nearie couldn't help but start to enjoy herself. She imagined what she might do later, and remembered that her mother would be away all night. A whole night to herself... so many possibilities.

As the frenetic tailor worked on quantifying Nearie's bountiful hips, she felt him pause. It was unusual... there was very little that could distract Chalathas from his duties.

"Miss... I hate to say it, but if I'm too get proper measurements down here, I'll need you to um... well... do something about this extremity of yours."

Nearie snapped from her fantasies and nearly broke her neck with the speed at which she looked down at her legs. There, her member was fully erect and had slipped free of her underwear so that it tented the thin fabric of her skirt, its rounded tip perfectly outlined in the bright lamplight.

"My goodness! Apologies!" Nearie was bright red. Fortunately, Chalathas was one of those trusted with the knowledge of her penis... he knew everything about her physicality. But nothing like this had ever happened before, and it was incredibly embarrassing.

"No worries, young one... but, I can't assess the fit of a garment with that in the way."

"I-I-I... I'll try to think of something else!"

The ancient blood elf looked her up and down and shook his head.

"Miss, I know cocks well enough to know that the only thing that will help you now is... some time spent alone. You may use the back room. Take as much time as you need." He pointed a long finger to an open door to her left. "Just... try not to make a mess of things."

"Well, ok... I'll be quick!"

Nearie rushed to the chamber and closed the door softly behind her, walling herself off from the rest of the shop. The storeroom was lit only by the light that streamed through the small windows, casting long shadows over the rolls of fabric and half-finished outfits that lay sprawled about. There was a half-covered ottoman in the corner that looked suitable to her needs. Nearie brushed it off, sending a cloud of dust into the air. She watched the particles catch the golden light as they settled. With a sigh, Nearie dropped her skirt and shimmied out of her saturated panties. As they drifted to her feet, a thread of lubricant dripped from her vagina and seeped between the floorboards. Her majestic elven cock projected before her, twelve thick inches of pure distraction. Something had to be done.

Putting the setting out of her mind, Nearie lay down on the sofa, which was to her surprise quite comfortable despite its age. The cushion was velvety soft against her skin, and its springs groaned under the weight of the well-proportioned, six-foot-two elven girl. After getting comfortable, Nearie observed her cock, which lay rigid against her midriff. She could feel the warmth of the blood that filled it, and smell her own pheromones as the drifted from her genitalia. Chalathas was right... she couldn't ignore her lust any longer.

Her hand snapped to her cock, lifting it upright and latching around it tightly. It towered over her, casting a shadow across her body. She could feel it stiffen in anticipation of her next moves. Nearie resisted as long as she could, trying to stay restrained, teasing herself so that the first stroke would feel as good as possible. It was only a few seconds before she could wait no more. From the middle of her shaft, she brought her hand to the base, tugging at her foreskin until it was completely taught. A strand of precum burst forth, spattering over the tip of her cock before dripping slowly towards her hand, making a long spider-silk string of liquid.

"Mhhmmm" cooed Nearie. The aphrodisiac had really taken ahold of her system if she was already dripping her pre like this. As more appeared, Nearie lifted her hand to the tip, rubbing the edge of her glans with her thumb repeatedly. It was the most sensitive part of her cock, and touching it never failed to get her ready for sex. Her fluids smeared between her fingers, filling the air with a sweet-scented musk. In her heightened state of arousal, it smelled even better than usual. Her hand gripped her meat again, sliding down and coating her entire length with glistening lubricant. Nearie shuddered, feeling herself lose control as her hips began to shift on their own.

Relaxing into a practiced rhythm, the young elf's right hand flew up and down over her cursed pole, coaxing it towards an orgasm that she might never truly be able to experience. But every day she tried, refining her technique to make herself feel as wonderful as possible. Occasionally, Nearie paused, taking time to massage the tip or squeeze the base. She tried to prolong her experience, edging herself as best she could so that as soon as she felt pleasure, she had to start over. Her other hand found its way to her breast, grasping a quaking mammary and lifting it towards her mouth. Nearie's tits had recently become large enough that she could suck at her own bosoms, a trait that made her at once ashamed and proud. Her mouth clamped down on her nipple, teeth grazing the flesh as she forced it between her lips. All at once, every part of her body felt powerfully stimulated, aching to be fondled and caressed. Whatever that merchant girl slipped her, it was fantastic!

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Worth It: A Day with Nearie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds