Wrong Picture Ch. 01

By the time she finished and hit send her pussy was dripping wet and aching for attention. She immediately stripped naked and pulled her trusty dildo out of the bedside table. She didn't know if she would have been able to survive these past few months without her dildo and sleek vibrator. The dildo easily slipped inside her dripping wet pussy and she fucked herself deep and fast. It only took a few moments before she exploded into a wild orgasm that left her gasping for air for several long moments after her finished cumming. Before shutting off the light for the night Cindy giggled and thought that maybe Dan had been onto something all along with this role playing stuff.

Jim felt a flash of excitement and shock when he saw a new message from "yournastyteacher" in his new email account. He opened the email and found a long reply to his short message. He started reading and couldn't tear his eyes away. The email was hotter, nastier, and far more graphic and wild than anything Jim had read before. The email scolded him for being such a disobedient student and described, in vivid detail, what she wanted to do to him to "teach him a lesson". She wrote that she wanted to tie him up and dance naked for him. She described how it would make her pussy wet and her nipples hard to see him struggle against his restraints as his hard cock waited for her mercy for release. She wrote that she would make him lie on his back while she sat on his face and that she wouldn't move until she was completely satisfied and he was soaked in her juices. She said she would make him suck her pussy until she came at least two or three times. She then wrote that if he had been a good boy and followed her directions, she would finally offer him some relief. She described how he would cum as soon as she touched his cock and how she would scoop up all of his cum with her fingers and slowly feed it to him. She continued that she would coax his cock back to its full size and fuck him over and over until he was so tired and worn out that he wouldn't be able to get hard again for several days.

As soon as he reached the end of the message Jim immediately jumped back to the start and read it again. He had been rock hard since he was a few sentences into his first reading, but now his cock was so hard he couldn't ignore it any longer. He quickly pulled off his pants and as he read the message again he stroked his cock. He didn't even reach the end of the message before he groaned and sent a huge load of cum flying all over his lap.

The next day Jim replied to her message, keeping in character as the disobedient student, and described what he would want to do to show his appreciation for her taking the extra time to 'tutor' him. His email wasn't as skilled or dramatic as her message, but he was rock hard again by the time he hit the send button. This time as he stroked his cock he pulled out the photos and spread them on his desk. Despite his fascination with them, he hadn't yet jerked off while looking at them. He couldn't stop himself now as he gazed at them wantonly while his mind replayed the sexy words from her email. He imagined that this person in the photos really was his teacher and that they did all the things she described. Very soon, he came with a long moan.

This became a regular occurrence over the next several weeks. Nearly every day they traded email equivalents of phone sex, remaining in character the whole time. In their mutual fantasy they had now shared several long, sensual fucks and a series of quick encounters in her office or in some other semi-public location. The sum total of her messages was beyond anything Jim could ever have imagined. Her messages always left him with his cock rock hard and needing relief. Sometimes he jerked off rereading her messages and sometimes he jerked off looking at her photos. By now, he had practically memorized every detail of each photo she had sent.

Just a few days before he left for his trip home on winter break he received one final email. This one was shorter and didn't describe them fucking or teasing. Instead, this email said she had let him get away with his actions for far too long. She said it was almost time for her to teach him a lesson and then it listed a specific date, time, and location for their lesson. She closed the message by telling him to respond if he was man enough. The location was a fairly upscale hotel on the far side of his hometown. He knew of the place but had never been inside.

Jim immediately responded and affirmed that he would be there. After he hit send he looked back through his email inbox. "What the fuck am I doing?" Jim said out loud. It seemed too crazy to be believed, but yet he had been carrying on an explicit email affair with his mom for that past month and a half and now he had just set a date for a 'lesson'. What the hell was happening? What was this 'lesson' going to be? Part of him imagined that she had planned this whole seduction and was now waiting to meet him at the designated spot to fuck his brains out and teach him a 'lesson' about sex. Even as he thought it he knew it was too crazy to be true, but he struggled to come up with another reasonable explanation.

As he rode the train to the airport for his flight home he wondered how he would respond upon seeing his mom. How would she respond to him? Would things be normal or weird between them? What would happen on their "date" night? He finally decided to push these thoughts aside and figured he would just play it by ear and figure it out when he got there.

Cindy had enjoyed their email affair very much. She enjoyed the challenge of staying in character and coming up with wild and teasing scenarios to describe for him in her messages. She was interested that Dan almost seemed nervous at first in his messages, but eventually he warmed up and soon was definitely in the swing of their little game. She enjoyed their virtual role playing far more than she expected and had been wildly horny almost constantly lately. She used her vibrator and dildo frequently, but she longed to feel Dan's cock. She could sense his excitement and passion from the words of his emails and she looked forward to having him energized about their sex life again.

Both Dan and Jim were scheduled to arrive at the airport on the same day just a few hours apart. Cindy was so excited on the way to the airport that she could barely contain herself. Dan's flight arrived first and Cindy fantasized about them finding some forgotten nook in the airport and sharing a quick fuck before Jim's flight arrived. Cindy's fantasy was partly spoiled by the fact that Dan's flight was late and didn't arrive until only a few minutes before Jim's. Still, Cindy looked forward to the excited response she would certainly get from Dan and she imagined that it still might be possible for them to sneak off and make out somewhere like two horny high school kids. Much to Cindy's shock, Dan's response upon seeing her wasn't exactly excited. He looked more tired than anything and greeted her with a quick kiss and hug. It was nothing like the greeting she had expected or that she had planned to give him. As they walked over to meet Jim, Cindy wondered how the guy who could have shared such explicit, exciting emails with her over these past few weeks be the same guy who just greeted her with lukewarm enthusiasm, at best, upon seeing her.

It wasn't as if Cindy hadn't dressed for the occasion. She made sure her hair and makeup were done perfectly and accentuated her look with freshly painted fingernails and the perfect amount of jewelry. She selected a dress with a low neckline to show off a perfectly teasing amount of cleavage. The dress wasn't overly short, but she thought the way the fabric hugged her hips and ass did a particularly good job of showing off her new figure. She topped off her outfit with a sexy pair of open toed high heels that accented her figure and added a very sexy sway to her hips and ass when she walked. Despite this, Dan greeted her as if she had been wearing an old pair of sweats and oversized sweatshirt.

For a moment, Cindy pushed aside her disappointment as Jim exited the gate and came into view. Jim's greeting was much warmer and happier than Dan's had been. They gathered their baggage and Jim and Cindy chatted about his trip and his recently completed classes and exams.

Jim was far more nervous than he had been in a long time. He was worried that once he saw her everything would be weird and awkward. He didn't know how he would react to seeing her or how he would keep his composure. His heart jumped into his throat and his cock twitched involuntarily when he first saw her. As they hugged Jim wondered if she could feel his semi-hard cock pressing against her. Her outfit didn't help his situation. It wasn't anything like her photos, but it was certainly the sexist outfit he had ever seen her wear. His stole several looks at her exposed cleavage but forced himself to look away quickly each time so he wouldn't get caught.

Jim was also worried that his mom would start acting different, and he didn't know how he would react to that. He calmed down slightly when she greeted him just as she had before. After their hug she asked him a million questions about his trip and his finals. As they walked to get their baggage it was so crowded that Jim followed his parents because there wasn't enough room to walk three abreast. His gaze was soon drawn to his mom's ass. Her high heels were sexy as hell by themselves, but the way her hips swayed as she walked was virtually addictive. That, combined with the way the dress fit her perfectly, was almost more than Jim could stand. By the time they reached the luggage claim area Jim's cock was mostly hard. He tried to calm himself down and wondered if he had become a total pervert for having such a primal reaction to his own mother.

Cindy felt confused about Dan's reaction, but she convinced herself that Dan was waiting for their date night. She figured this was part of the game and that he didn't want to get "out of character" until the prearranged time. Cindy couldn't help but flirt with him anyway. Even if he didn't respond to her flirtations, it still drove Cindy wild to flirt with him in anticipation of her date night. She hoped to get Dan's attention enough that they would fuck before their date night, but he wasn't interested. Every night he said he was too tired and fell asleep on the couch or stayed up well after her "catching up" on his work. Cindy kept telling herself that he was just waiting for their date night and continued to relieve her pent up lust with her trusty toys.

Jim noticed that his mom was acting a little different, and it was driving him wild. He wondered if this was all part of her new look and attitude or if she was intentionally trying to drive him wild. He took much vicarious joy in admiring her sexy new wardrobe. She was also flirting much more openly with his dad than she had ever done before. He enjoyed watching her flirt and play sexy little teasing games, but he desperately wished she was doing it with him. He told himself that she must be doing it because she couldn't flirt directly with him. After all, she couldn't really flirt with him openly when his dad was around, so he figured she must be putting on a show for him by teasing his dad.

Ever since he had arrived home he had jerked off at least every, and most days he jerked off several times. It seemed that he nearly had the best of everything now. For any observers, nothing had changed with his relationship with his mom. They hung out and did all the same stuff they had done before, but now there was an exciting undertone to every day with her. Jim was constantly horny for her and the fact that his lust was so completely forbidden only made it more exciting. He was amazed at how cool and collected his mom was when they were together. How could the woman who had sent those amazingly hot photos and that series of lusty emails remain so unaffected now? This only made Jim more horny because he figured if she was disciplined enough to control her emotions and hide her amazingly nasty and teasing side that she must be an absolute animal in bed. During his jerk off sessions he created a vibrant fantasy of how it would feel to fuck her. Some of his imagined fucks were slow and tender and others were fast and hard, but in all his fantasies his mom was the perfect mix of knowing teacher and wanton slut.

At times Jim still felt confused and conflicted about what was going on. When he thought about it from a certain perspective, he felt crazy and stupid and perverted for having these feelings. After all, he was now jerking off solely to visions of his own mother. The fact that she was totally hot and had been acting more and more flirtatious when his dad was around shouldn't matter. He occasionally thought that he shouldn't be having these feelings.

However crazy it seemed, he reminded himself that she was the one who had started this whole thing. She had sent him the photos. She was the one who had sent him all those sexy emails. She was the one who had set up their date for the explicit purpose of acting out their emails. If she didn't intend for this happen he couldn't imagine another scenario that made sense, and he had spent hours and hours back in his dorm trying to come up with some. The only thing he could think that made sense was that his mom wanted to fuck him and had seduced him with her photos and emails. The longer he was home the less he felt weird about the situation and the more he looked forward to their date. There was no doubt now that he lusted her more than he had ever lusted for anyone in his life. Mom or not, he couldn't wait to fuck her.

Jim had enjoyed his visit so far, but everything paled in comparison to the event he waited for and wanted so desperately. The days seemingly dragged by as he waited anxiously for their date. He was sure that he had never looked forward to anything so much in his life. Finally, the big day was set to arrive. Jim could barely contain his excitement as he got ready for bed the night before their "date", and he hardly slept that night as his mind filled with unbelievable images of what might happen the next day.

Jim was a nervous wreck the next morning. As she had been the whole time, his mom remained cool and calm around him. He marveled at how disciplined she was and wondered if this demonstration was all part of her "lesson plan" for him later that night. He willed the clock to move faster, but every minute of the day felt like an hour as he looked forward to their date.

Cindy may have looked cool and calm around Jim, but the reality was that she was a nervous wreck. It was almost hard for her to be around Dan. She was so horny and she so looked forward to being with him later that it was all she could do to not simply jump on him and fuck him silly. Through it all Dan still seemed distant and not entirely interested in her. She couldn't believe he was able to keep up his disinterested act for so long. His emails had clearly demonstrated he was very interested, and Cindy couldn't wait to feel just how interested.

About an hour before Cindy planned to leave and go to the designated hotel to get ready for the night, Dan collected his things and announced he was going out with the guys. He said they had scored tickets for the hockey game downtown and would probably go out and catch a few beers afterward, so he wouldn't be home until very late or he might crash on his friend's couch.

Cindy was initially very upset and confused because his story seemed so real. How could he forget their date? How could he blow her off? She finally calmed down and convinced herself that Dan's announcement was just a cleverly crafted cover story. When she thought about it, it was perfect. He had given Jim a perfectly plausible reason for staying out very, very late or not even coming home at all. Cindy scolded herself for being so nervous and felt a renewed wave of excitement and anticipation for their date.

Cindy gathered up her things and packed them into a large purse that, for tonight, would double as her overnight bag. She left a little while later telling Jim that she was going out with some of her friends from the gym. Her story wasn't nearly as polished as Dan's had been, but she told Jim that she might be out really late. If things got to be too late, she might just spend the night at one of her friend's houses so she wouldn't have to drive home when she was tired. By the time she got into the car she could already feel the heavy wetness in her pussy.

For several minutes Jim sat in silence as he tried to figure out what to do. Deep down, he knew that he had already made up his mind. He wanted to go, he couldn't wait to go, and he was more excited about going than he had been about anything in his life. However, part of his mind continued to question what he was doing. How could he want her so badly? This all seemed so crazy, but he again reminded himself that she had started all this. He took a deep breath and told himself that she must want this as much as him.

He got up and went to his room. He looked through his closet and selected one of his nicest shirts, ties, and pants to wear. He took a long shower and shaved before getting dressed. The whole time his mind was a blur of anticipation and excitement. Finally, he got into his car and drove to the hotel his mom had identified.

The hotel was very nice. It wasn't the nicest place in town, but it was probably in the top five. He parked and swallowed hard to try and calm the pounding in his chest. He double checked the room number on the slip of paper in his pocket and headed for the elevator. He went up to the fourth floor and quickly found the designated room number. He stared at the door for a few long moments before gathering the courage to knock.

After he did finally knock on the door he heard some movement inside and then the door opened. The lighting inside the room was dim and she must have been standing behind the door because all he could see was the bed and a small sofa against the wall. Without a word he stepped inside. The door closed behind him and then he heard a gasp.

"Jim!?!" Cindy gasped, "What the hell are you doing here?" As she talked she attempted to cover herself with her hands. Jim glanced down and tried to keep himself from staring obviously. She was wearing only a very sexy, very revealing camisole and high heeled shoes. She was definitely expecting someone to sweep her off her feet, but it was obvious by her shocked reaction that she wasn't expecting Jim.

Jim suddenly felt embarrassed and stupid. How could he have thought she wanted to fuck him? But if she didn't, how could she explain what she had done?

Cindy disappeared into the bathroom and came back out wearing one of the thick, white robes from the bathroom. Jim stood dumbstruck in the middle of the room. He didn't know what to do, say, or think. He just stared at her when she came out of the bathroom. He couldn't tell if her expression was more angry or confused. "What the hell is going on?" she asked again. "Why are you here?"

"I, I..." Jim stammered, "I was just following your instructions."

"My instructions?" Cindy asked indignantly. "I think you'd better explain yourself."

Jim took a deep breath and started from the beginning. He told her about receiving the photos in her letter and how they made him feel. He described sending the emails and how much he came to realize that he wanted her.

Cindy looked completely shocked and for a long time didn't say a word. Then Jim could see her eyes well up with tears. Cindy burst out crying as the realization of what had happened hit her fully. She began talking, spilling all of her deep secrets about what had been going on with her and Dan. She said the photos were supposed to go to Dan. She said that the whole time she thought she had been trading those emails with Dan. She said she had no idea it was actually Jim. She cried harder and continued talking about how lonely she was and how this was just the perfect ending to her latest attempt to fix things. She told Jim all about how she and Dan had drifted apart, about how he showed no interest in her anymore, and about how she had tried this latest attempt to rekindle his interest.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds