• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 12: Int Drawing Class #3

WVC Ch. 12: Int Drawing Class #3

12

The morning after 'The Massage (Ch.11) was a Saturday and I woke up late, again with a raging hard-on. As I rolled out of bed, I found that my muscles were stiff too. After a long hot shower, my body loosened up and I felt much better, although my cock never really relaxed.

A hearty breakfast and I was ready for a day of studying, hiding in the campus library to stay focused. Later that night, I returned to my dorm room to find another e-mail waiting for me from the Math Department.

"For your regularly scheduled modeling on Monday, you will wear your cock and ball harness under a new posing pouch that Ms. Reynolds will supply. Take your blue pills tonight and again on Monday morning. You are not allowed to ejaculate."

When the time came for me to arrive at the class Monday afternoon, I was nervous and excited, eager to see what the new posing pouch was like, yet a bit fearful of wearing it over the harness for the pretty instructor, for Valerie, and for the rest of the class.

I arrived a little early and found only Ms. Reynolds in the room. She looked startled to see me. Self-consciously, she smoothed her reddish hair, the action causing her to arch her back and thrust out her lovely breasts toward me. As the weather had grown warmer, her clothes had become more revealing. The light weight sleeveless blouse she wore today did little to hide just how large breasted she was.

"Oh, Bill. I'm glad you're early. I have a new costume for you to wear in class today. Come into the changing room and let's try it on."

Obediently, I followed her swaying hips into the small space. Her shorts revealed more of her thighs than any of the ones I remembered her wearing before. They hugged her rounded curves, the seam in the back separating her rounded ass cheeks. My cock felt thick and heavy in the tight cut-offs I wore.

After locking the door, she turned back to me and cleared her throat. Avoiding my eyes, she held out a tiny black thong. At first glance, I couldn't see any difference from the one I wore for her last class. But when I took it from her and held it up to the tiny window, bright sunlight streamed through the thin material. It was practically transparent.

In addition, it had an unusual contour. Instead of a smoothly curved front to hold both my cock and balls, this suit had a long tubular shaped section extending outward. Suddenly, it dawned on me what it was for. This contoured casing was to contain my cock, holding it out away from my lower abdomen for everyone to see. She cleared her throat as she adjusted her glasses.

"Are you wearing your genital restraint?"

"No Ma'am. Uh, but I have it with me."

"Please, Bill. Call me 'Meredith'."

"Yes Ma'am, uh - Meredith."

"Put it on, and then try on the uh -, the G-string for me. I need to make certain that it fits."

Nodding, I pulled my shirt up over my head and tossed it aside. I retrieved the leather and metal harness from my pocket, setting it aside as I started to unbuckle my shorts. Suddenly feeling a bit shy, I turned away from her penetrating eyes to let them drop to the floor. Stepping out of them, I hooked my thumbs beneath the elastic waistband of my briefs and yanked them down over my thighs all the way to floor, bending over and exposing my bare ass to the attractive teacher. I heard her gasp. I guess she got a good view of my balls as they hung down between my thighs.

With my cock swinging thick and heavy, I leaned over once more, this time to slide the metal ring down the burgeoning shaft and nestle it snugly against my balls. Carefully, I arranged the thin leather strap so that it spilt them apart. As I pulled the black leather tight, my cock came to life, quickly filling with blood and stretching out in front of me.

Retrieving the flimsy thong, I bent over a third time, holding open the elastic strings so that I could step into them. Drawing it up my thighs, I eased my divided balls into the pouch and slid my burgeoning shaft into the tight sheath.

The thin material must have had some spandex because it stretched to accommodate my growing hard-on, almost like a hand squeezing the entire length. While the cut was similar to my thong swimsuit, giving support and lifting up my balls, the tubular extension was completely different.

Hugging my now fully erect cock, it allowed my jutting log the freedom to move without any restraint. As I looked down at my twitching hard-on, I could clearly see reddish bulb through the shadowy material, as well as the thick veins pulsing along the sides of my thickened shaft. I could even distinguish the darkened cleft of my cockhole at the very tip of the swollen knob.

"Does it fit?"

Her voice was eager, almost anxious. I took a deep breath and turned to face her, the rigid sheath swinging freely before me. Her piercing eyes zeroed in between my thighs, growing wide as she watched the protruding tube jerk and twitch in the small space between us. I shuffled my feet apart, clasped my hands on top of my head and thrust my hips toward her, giving the quivering cocksheath an extra bounce.

"Is this how it's supposed to fit?"

The short brunette licked her lips and nodded, nipples firmly erect, pressing excitedly against her tailored blouse.

"Yes, it's perfect. I'll go prepare the class."

She turned to go, and then turned back for one last glimpse of my jutting hard-on.

"Wear your robe when you enter."

"Yes Ma'am, uh - Meredith."

Shutting the door as she left, she never once raised her gaze from below my waist. Through the closed door, I listened to the students as they entered, talking and scraping chairs and easels as they got ready for class. With the harness strap tight around my balls, the shiny metal ring circling the base of my stalk, and the snug material squeezing my entire cock, I was not about to lose my erection, even after I wrapped the thin robe around me. As Ms. Reynolds began talking, I cracked open the door so I could hear her words clearly.

"Students, our model today again is Bill. But I need to warn you that his costume is quite different. It allows for plenty of involuntary movement."

As she paused, one of the budding artists interrupted her.

"What do you mean, 'involuntary movement'?"

I heard her clear her throat.

"Unlike our last session when his G-string was tight and restrictive, today his posing pouch is quite the opposite. It is has a special shape, one that emphasizes his ample size, and allows his male genitalia to move about rather freely."

The room was absolutely silent as she paused again.

"So I want you to take advantage of that. Concentrate on drawing that movement, and capture the rhythmic activity on paper. Bill, would you come out and join us please?"

Taking a deep breath, I pushed open the door and walked into the room, holding the robe tightly around my waist. I could feel all eyes immediately drop below my waist where my stiff cock tented the material. By holding the robe tightly closed, I tried to minimize the wobble in my crotch as I walked. Once I mounted the platform, I looked to Meredith for direction.

"Drop the robe."

Obediently, I let the robe fall to the platform. There were several loud gasps as my distended crotch with the jutting sheath came into view. Blushing furiously, I stood tall and stared over their heads at the back of the room. I could feel their eyes on me, very aware that the tubular bulge was twitching excitedly, excited to be on display for the students.

"Good. Bill, what we are doing today is different than in past sessions. As you move, the students will sketch the essence of your body."

Puzzled, I looked directly at the pretty instructor.

"We've used this technique with other models, and have found that it works best with music."

I waited as she turned on a CD player, filling them room with smooth jazz. There was an understated beat, and she began dancing to it, swaying her slim hips in time to the music. Mesmerized, I watched her breasts jiggle beneath her blouse as she danced in the back of the class room.

"Feel the rhythm? Just let your body go with the flow, Bill. Let your hips move with the music."

Self-consciously, I started to sway in place. I never had considered myself to be very good dancer, and standing in front of a room full of young women while sporting a raging erection and trying to find the beat was a challenge. Ms. Reynolds watched for a while as the class began to sketch, and then hurried to stand in front of the raised platform when the music changed.

"Relax, Bill. Just let yourself go."

"I'm trying Ms. Reynolds, uh - Meredith, but I'm just not a good dancer."

"Nonsense! Anyone can dance. Here, dance with me."

Still standing on the floor below the platform, she started to sway back and forth, keeping her hazel eyes focused on mine. With our eyes locked, I began to follow her movements, shuffling my feet from side to side, causing my protruding sheath to swing back and forth. Dropping her gaze down below my waist, she smiled as she watched my dancing erection.

"Much better."

As the song progressed, she inched closer until her knees were almost touching the edge of the wooden stage. When the next song began, she hopped up beside me and continued to dance, those full breasts swaying heavily in time to the beat. When I started to turn to face her, she reached out and stopped me. The touch of her hand on my shoulder was electric. It was the first time she'd ever touched me. Leaving her hand there, warm and intimate on my shoulder, she whispered her instructions.

"No. Stay facing the class. Let them see you dance."

I knew what she meant. She wanted them to have a clear view of the bobbing hard-on encased in the projecting pouch. I obliged, facing the class, but joining her in dancing to the rhythmic music. Moving closer to me, she let her fingers play lightly over my shoulder, caressing my skin. I could hear the students sketching furiously, ripping the finished sheets from their pads and letting them drop to the floor.

The song ended and was replaced with a ballad, one with a much slower beat. I hesitated, uncertain of how I should dance to it. Meredith didn't hesitate, moving smoothly behind me, sliding her fingers across my back, tracing the outlines of my muscles.

"Put your hands on top of your head, spread your feet apart and follow me."

As I did as I was told, she pressed of her body next to mine, her full breasts compressing against my back, her hips molding to the curves of my bare buttocks. I could feel the erect points of her excited nipples poking into my skin as she slipped her hands under my upraised arms and onto my chest. Following the undulating motion of her hips, I began to gyrate my own mid-section, causing my jutting cock to bob up and down, snug inside the sheath.

The pretty instructor fingered my nipples, flicking them back and forth, pinching then lightly before abandoning them altogether and letting her hands drift lower, drawing circles on my skin, gliding ever closer to the bulging triangle between my legs. She stopped at the tops of my thighs, her hands only inches from my bloated pouch. I could feel her fingers toying with the strings that held the tiny piece of cloth in place, concealing my engorged cock. A thought flashed across my mind. Was she going to strip me nude?

I caught my breath and waited.

Spreading her hands wide across my upper thighs, she pulled me firmly back against her hips so that my ass was tight against her crotch. Exhaling, I relaxed and let her lead me, swiveling my hips in response to hers. Her breath tickled my ear as she whispered.

"I don't know where I got the idea you weren't good dancer. You're marvelous."

"Thank you, Ms. Reynolds."

"Please, call me 'Meredith'."

"Yes, Ma'am. Uh, Meredith."

Continuing to grind her hips into my nude ass cheeks, she bent her knees and slid both hands down my inner thighs. I jumped as the backs of her hands brushed the underside of my balls, tightly bound inside the pouch, causing my swollen shaft to bounce wildly. Pulling my legs farther apart, she began to hump me, triggering an even more violent reaction in my revealing costume. I suddenly realized that most of the students had ceased drawing, staring at us with their mouths wide open as we danced on the platform, or rather they were staring at the bobbing erection that was more revealed than hidden by the small black triangle I wore.

"Miss Reynolds, I think his dick is starting to leak."

Glancing down, I saw Whitney was right. There was a wet spot darkening the thin cloth at the very tip of my cockhead, and it was growing quickly. Without any lining, the already sheer cloth was becoming shiny with my fluid, further exposing the swollen bulb everyone. I blushed as they gaped at my twitching pole.

"Can you take off his thong so we can see it better, Ms. Reynolds?"

Whitney was bold in her request. The teacher chuckled as she slowly withdrew her hands, scraping the inside of my thighs but avoiding the throbbing shaft. She playfully tweaked my excited nipples one last time before she stepped back and left me standing alone on the platform, slowly dancing to the jazzy beat.

"Not today, Whitney. But soon."

Stepping up beside me, she gazed down at my swaying hard-on and cleared her throat.

"I think that's enough of the movement drawing for today."

A collective groan rose from the class as she dismounted the platform, her breasts swinging beneath the blouse.

"You misunderstand me, students. Get your sketch pads and come closer to the platform."

Her eyes were shining as she looked up at me but spoke to the class.

"He will maintain his current pose."

I was still standing facing the class with my hands on the top of my head and my feet spread well apart. Immediately, the girls grabbed their pads and rushed the front of the room, with Whitney sitting down right on the platform to one side of me while Veronica perched on the other. The other girls pulled up chairs until they were touching the raised platform while Ms. Reynolds and Valerie stayed toward the back.

"Bill, spread your feet a little farther apart."

As instructed, I shuffled my feet wider, which set my bloated log off on another round of uncontrollable bobbing. The girls gazed intently between my parted thighs, focusing on the wet sheath. The spot had grown so that now the entire purplish bulb was shining under the lights and the pulsing veins along the throbbing shaft were plainly visible.

"Good. Now arch your back, Bill. More!"

I was standing only about six inches from the edge, and her directions had me shove my bloated cock directly toward the delighted face of Blair, she of the long legs and dark eyes, the third member of the Gang of Three. The brunette instructor ambled closer as she continued.

"Excellent! Now hold that position so the students can draw you. Girls, I want you to choose one part of his anatomy, and draw that. Don't worry about sketching his entire body. Just fill the page with whatever area or appendage you select, be it his foot, his shoulder, or -"

She paused for effect, glancing down at my throbbing cock.

"His rather prominent male organ."

I knew what appendage the girls would select. As they started sketching, all eyes were concentrating on my twitching hard-on, now almost completed revealed by the soaking wet material. Blair licked her lips as she stared right at the quivering cockhead, only inches from her tanned face. The only sound in the classroom was the scratching of the pencils, and heavy breathing.

With my cock jerking and trembling beneath the sheer cloth, I maintained the pose for the rest of the hour. Blair was so close to my bloated bulb that I could feel her warm breath wash over the moist skin. She wet her lips, glancing briefly up at my face to make certain that I saw her. Weakly, I smiled down at her.

Finally, the brunette teacher called a halt.

"Time's up, class. Let's give Bill a round of applause for holding his pose for us."

I blushed as they applauded enthusiastically. With my sopping wet pouch bouncing wildly, I retrieved my robe and climbed down from the platform, the girls still watching me closely.

"How does he do that, Ms. Reynolds?"

"Do what, Blair?"

"How does he keep his dick hard like that? And for so long?"

A couple of the more demure students gasped while the art instructor chuckled before answering. Standing behind her, I saw Valerie smile, knowingly.

"That's a secret, one that Bill may be willing to share when he models for us again."

Tossing the robe loosely around my shoulders, my blush deepened as I nodded and hurried for the shelter of the changing room, escaping the steady scrutiny of the students. I had just closed the door when there was a knock.

"Bill, it's me, Meredith."

Without waiting for an answer, she opened the door and quickly slipped inside, shutting it firmly behind her. Her eyes immediately dropped to the sodden pouch that did little to hide my raging erection, keeping her focus between my thighs as she gathered her thoughts. Although l was tempted to turn and shield my throbbing cock from her direct stare, I made a conscious effort to let her look, spreading my feet slightly and assuming the position without putting my hands on top of my head.

She hesitated before glancing up at me.

"I was pleased with the way class went today, but I wanted to make certain that you weren't uncomfortable with the fact that I touched you."

"Uh, - no Ma'am."

"Please, Bill, call me Meredith."

"Yes Ma'am, uh - yes, Meredith. It didn't bother me."

I was surprised at how timid she seemed now, very unlike the bold woman who took charge of her class and caressed me in front of her students. She dropped her hazel eyes back down below my waist before she continued.

"I was just trying to get you in the mood, to help you find the rhythm of your body."

She stepped closer, her eyes never leaving my jutting erection. Following her gaze, I looked down. The thin material was completely drenched, revealing the details of my cockhead and shaft all the way down to the metal ring, tight against my ball sack and shiny through the now transparent black cloth. The single eye at the tip of my swollen bulb had gaped open, oozing with a continuous stream of clear liquid.

"Yes Ma'am, I understand that. Miss Meredith."

She stopped inching closer only when my hard-on threatened to poke her lower abdomen. Clearing her throat, she licked her lips before she spoke again.

"Good. I was concerned that I might be overstepping the proper boundaries that exist between an instructor and a student. I wouldn't want to do that."

"No Ma'am, - Meredith."

The short brunette paused again, staring down at my quivering hard-on. She seemed to be thinking, trying to make up her mind. The top two buttons of her blouse were open, and I could see down into her rounded chest. The soft curves between her breasts, bulging above the lacy edges of her bra were completely visible. Pressing eagerly against the thin cotton were a pair of very excited nipples, and my stiff cock twitched in appreciation at the sight.

That seemed to help her make up her mind and she continued, still gazing down at my jutting pole.

"I thought that tweaking your nipples like this might be too much."

Abruptly, she reached up, capturing both of my nipples between her fingers and began rolling them back and forth. I caught my breath as she played with me, finally glancing up into my face, a shy smile on her pretty face.

"Was this too much, Bill? Did I exceed the proper boundary between teacher and model?"

"No Ma'am."

The words coming out of my mouth were a gasp.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 12: Int Drawing Class #3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds