X-Men: That Seventies Swap

She paused, though—having walked the rim of the well, she looked up at Rosalyn before going for the water. Rosalyn jabbed her hips forward emphatically. Raven's tongue snaked out and succinctly described the act she would've enjoyed Rosalyn performing a moment ago.

"That's what I liiike," Rosalyn drawled, petting Raven's hair. It felt even softer and more voluminous than hers—she'd have to ask what shampoo Raven used. "Keep going!

She purred when Raven's tongue shot into her, stiff as a cock, and she twisted her hips from one side to the other, delivering her sex to the oral penetration. She wanted all of Raven's mouth used on her. Nothing else would satisfy her now.

Rosalyn was just on the other side of orgasm when a new fancy struck her. She pried Raven off her cunt and threw her twin down on the bed, fell down atop her, kissing her, tasting herself. She tasted just like Raven had!

Humming with pleasure, Rosalyn grinded her tongue against Raven, filled her hand with a heaving breast. Then she dropped away from Raven's gasping mouth and tongued her other tit. She loved mouthing her opposite number's cleavage. It was like some new, decadent form of masturbation. But she still had one last experiment to conduct.

"Can you grow a cock?" she whispered into Raven's ear.

"Why?" Raven asked. "Cock is work. Pussies are leisure."

"Because I've always thought if I had a prick, I'd be a better cocksman than Irving. Now's my only chance to prove it."

***

"So, wait, you're telling me there are two Rosalyns running around in the world?" Irving asked. "How are we all not dead?"

***

Rosalyn rode Raven like a bronco. It felt just like she was fucking herself, how she directed the shaft over her clit, controlled the rhythm inside her—laughing triumphantly, Rosalyn teased Raven with her breasts, running them up and down Raven's face, never close enough to her lips for a taste. Raven was growling with need and pleasure.

"We're a horny bitch, aren't we?" Rosalyn asked, clenching down on Raven.

Raven started to protest, but Rosalyn cut her off with her tongue and felt Raven give an answering shudder inside her.

"I know I am!" she cried, picking up the pace, bouncing up and down on Raven's cock like she was on a pogo stick. "But no one can make you feel as good as me! No one else knows what it's likeeee—"

Rosalyn sat back and closed her eyes, trailing off as an orgasm finally fired in her overheated sex. Raven's thick young cock continued to exert its pull inside her, like how astronauts needed the Earth to orbit around. Her body was glistening with perspiration, ass and hips working like a machine, her breasts two heavy melons bouncing seismically on her chest.

"Our cunt feels so good," Raven breathed. "I'm ready, I'm ready!"

Rosalyn thrashed herself on Raven's cock with breathless urgency. She was close as well. "Then go fuck yourself!" she screamed victoriously.

This human was more than she could take. Bucking off the bed with fresh strength, pounding herself up into the girl, Raven's overloaded balls erupted and Rosalyn felt it happen. Even as she came, she felt the prick leap inside her, then give the first jet of hot jism. She came all the harder, knowing she had defeated her twin.

"Yes!" she squealed, feeling shot after shot go off inside her. "Give it! Give it, you sweet bitch!"

Raven gasped out her satisfaction, climaxing in a long, breathless moan. Rosalyn undulated over her until the earthquake of their shared orgasm, and every vibration of it, had been absorbed back into their sated bodies. Then, filled with inner warmth, Rosalyn collapsed atop Raven in a dizzy heap.

Raven let the girl sink against her as she absorbed her emptied cock back into her body. She couldn't help but smile, dazed by the pleasure she'd received, and Rosalyn's face was a mirror to hers.

After all, Rosalyn mused, nothing was better than sex with someone you loved.

Epilogue

It was the middle of the night. No one slept. But Irving especially didn't sleep. "I can't believe you had sex with her."

"You two had sex with her. Now we're even."

"But you look exactly alike!"

"You're telling me you wouldn't have sex with someone who looked exactly like you?"

"No! Of course not!"

"What if he had a full head of hair?" Sydney needled.

"That's... not a fair question."

Rosalyn got out of bed. It entailed climbing over Irving, but he was being a jerk, so she didn't feel too bad about it. "I'm getting some water. You guys want anything?"

"You could put on a dress," Irving replied, put out. "If the neighbors look through a window..."

"They'll see me showing solidarity with my sister." Rosalyn held a fist in the air. "Nudist and proud!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds