• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Xinxin's Vengeance

Xinxin's Vengeance

The sky outside was a dismal grey and had been since at least five in the morning when Xinxin's aunt yanked her out of bed and nearly forced a piece of toast down the twenty year old's throat. Even though Xinxin had been waking up that early since grade school she still hated rising before the sun and her mind hadn't been together enough to focus on anything more complicated than basic hygiene and getting dressed. It wasn't until she entered the class room that she'd woke enough to realize she'd forgotten to do her homework. By then it was a few hours too late to do anything more than bat her eyes at the professor and hope that the letch was more interested in her bust than her work.

Professor Spencer must have been having a bad day because not only didn't he let her off the hook like she'd hoped. He called attention to her flirting and kicked her out of his class for the day. Less than an hour later she was sitting in the Dean's waiting room waiting for him to finish his current meeting. When he finally called her in Xinxin was so focused on the steady raindrops that she hardly heard him.

"I understand that you've experienced a rough year and we are all very sympathetic with your problems." Dean Alexander was apparently more interested in Xinxin than the Professor had been. Despite his efforts to hide both his eyes by focusing on his book case and his erection by throwing one leg up onto his chair it was still obvious. "I know that the last year has been difficult but this is not the answer to your problems."

Xin rolled her eyes. To say that the last year of her life had been difficult was so understated that it sounded like a lie. Her mother had been kidnapped and her father killed. According to the police it has been the Mafia. Two months later she and her brother were in a horrific car accident that left her brother a paraplegic. She hadn't had a rough year; she had survived when clearly whatever powers ruled over the world wanted her dead.

"But you can't continue to act out like this. There has been a notable decline in both your grades and your behavior. I have managed to stave off academic review for the time being but you can't continue this route. Not for very long." He turned partially towards her but the glare on his glasses concealed his eyes. "What can we do about your behavior? I believe if we can keep you out of trouble your grades will improve."

A decadent smile curled Xin's lips and equally deviant thoughts curled through her mind. She was about to part her pouted lips when a raven landed on the windowsill and noisily pecked against the glass. "Xin! Xin!" It shouted looking directly at the young woman. Xin's eyes widened and she nearly fell over backing away from the apparently speaking bird. The Dean was wide eyed as well staring at the insistent bird. It continued to squawk Xin's name and beat its beak against the glass. "Come now!" The Dean fainted.

"You know whatever it was could have waited." Xinxin chided opening the window. "What was so important that you had to scare the poor Dean like that? Not to mention deny me a nooner. What was so urgent Wuya?"

The raven canted its head slightly and expressed its frustration as much as its stiff avian features were capable. When it spoke again it wasn't in sharp bird squawks but instead rich smooth feminine tone. "What is so important is that the Dread Sovereign has emerged from his palace for the first time since his Core was shattered. If you wish to defeat him and avenge your family now is the time." Wuya replied.

Xin's eyes widened as she heard the news. "You're sure? And he's alone?" The Dread Sovereign had her Mother; there was no doubt in Xin's mind that the master of the Dark Space had taken her mother away. There was even less doubt that he was the one who'd killed her father. The police might have thought it was the Mafia but Xin knew better. The only member of her family that she had doubts about was if he'd taken her brother or if that really had just been an accident.

"He's alone. If we hurry."

"Shut up Wuya and let's go." Xin hissed staring at her companion. Wuya waited only a moment longer considering the girl then leapt onto her shoulder. The raven reached out with a wing and made a slicing motion that tore open reality. Just a bit larger than a standard door it was black on the other side other than the occasional bolts of lightning. Xin stepped up to the edge of the tear looking past it. She could sense that Wuya was about to question her resolve, rightly so, she wasn't strong enough to fight the Sovereign, she just didn't care. Xin didn't give her companion a chance to say anything. Instead she stepped through the portal. "How close are we?"

"Very." The voice that answered wasn't Wuya. It was the dark rumbling voice of the Dread Sovereign standing less than teen feet away from the young woman. Black armor trimmed in gold covered his torso but beneath that he wore almost plain pants. His huge arms were left bare exposing his grey green flesh to the driving rain. Each arm was covered in tattoos, the still screaming souls of his victims. When Xin stared long enough she could see them writhing trying to escape. Tears leapt to her eyes when she saw her brother and father.

"I'm here to end this." Xin snarled reaching behind her back for a small disk.

"Yes I know." The Sovereign smiled. He was bald and like his arms his face was grey with yellow reptilian eyes. His smile revealed his a mouthful of needle like teeth and a prehensile tongue snaking its way out of his mouth before retreating. "But you're so weak, and the last of your line. The last one alive anyway."

"You lie! My mother is still alive!" Xin shouted. "And once I defeat you I'll free her!" She thrust her arm skyward. "Flames of Justice transfor-" A spiral of red flames engulfed her body painlessly burning away her clothing and concealing her body until the Sovereign grabbed her by the ankle and yanked her out of the flames. "You can't do that!"

The Sovereign just smiled and flung the now nude heroine into the mud. "Yes I can. That's how I've beaten every one of you worthless changelings." He stalked closer to her. His yellow eyes seemed to glow in the near darkness terrifying Xin.

"Flames of Justice-" She tried to blurt out faster but she was cut short by a foot on her stomach.

"It won't work. It's over Xin." He kept his foot on her but inched it upward between her breasts. "The only question is do you want to live." He leaned closer to her staring into her eyes. "I want you to live. I have a great many uses for the Flames of Justice."

Xin tried to avert her gaze away from the Sovereign. She had never experienced it before but she knew of his power to hypnotize and dominate. "I want to live." She whispered shocking even herself. It almost sounded like the truth.

"Fight him Xin! Fight!" Wuya screeched flying into at the Dread Sovereign's face clawing and pecking.

"Stupid bird." Wuya had only enough time to open her beak in protest before her head was bitten off. Before her still fluttering corpse could hit the earth the Sovereign leaned forward and swallowed the rest of her. "Now where were we Xin? You want to live don't you?" Xin's body responded with a nod. "Good." He removed his foot from her chest straddling her torso instead. "What are you willing to do to live?"

Xin wanted to scream but there was no sound in her throat. She could feel her limbs but she wasn't in control of them any longer. "Anything." Her lips, tongue and throat betrayed her. There was even a smile on them. Her hands were the next traitors reaching up to unfasten his pants and pull them down.

"You can start by kissing my feet." Xin's stomach was still in agreement with her twisting as she looked down at the mud coated boots. It didn't matter though her lips pursed up and her body leaned forward. "Clean them." She started with a kiss on the toe of each of the black leather boots but soon her tongue was working over them removing the mud and grime. It was the taste of the mud that turned her stomach nearly as much as the idea that she was submitting to that monster. It took several minutes but she got his boots completely clean of mud glistening with her spittle.

"What else can I do to please you?" Xin wanted to cry. The things she was saying, it was him. He was using her body like a puppeteer but she was forced to live inside her flesh. She'd never been so terribly aware that she was trapped in her body until she had no control over it.

"You can get back to what you were doing." He drew her attention to his manhood. It was obvious even when he was dressed that the Dread Sovereign wasn't human but his genitals were one of the more telling parts. Unlike a normal human's cock his was long and slender, bright pink and laced with dark blue veins like spider webs then it was covered in tiny knobs. Even in her dominated state part of Xin's perverted mind was curious how that organ would feel inside her.

It was only a moment before she'd get to feel the organ against her tongue. It had a sweet taste, not like a human's salty taste this was sweet like honey but mild. Even if she'd been in control she wasn't certain she would have stopped herself. It was almost like an oversized sucker. The power controlling her body drove her to strive to take him as far back as she could manage. "You're so much better than your mother." The Sovereign groaned as Xin's chin pressed against his thigh. Without gagging at all the twenty something girl took him repeatedly to the back of her throat. Xin felt a new wave of nausea pass over her as the Dread Sovereign's cock began to twitch and pulse between her lips. She wasn't a virgin and the signs were the same for humans as they were for whatever he was. He was about to cum. "Enough." Xin felt his hands take her by the ponytails and yank her away from his throbbing member. Despite the disgust she wanted to take him back in her mouth and taste his sweet member again and that wasn't his mind control.

"On your hands and knees." The Sovereign barked and Xinxin obeyed. Her body continued to obey her captor and she was just trapped inside to witness it. He put one cold gauntleted hand between her shoulders forcing her face down into the mud. His free hand pried her legs far enough apart for him to push his cock into her. Xin and her body moaned in unison. She'd never felt anything as amazing as that knobbed member grinding into her puss. She wasn't sure at all if her body was still under his control when she started pushing back against him because it was doing what she wanted. Xin could feel every individual knob inside her. Every time he thrust she felt herself creeping closer to an orgasm.

The Sovereign was drawing closer as well. Xin felt his member throbbing inside her again and his thrusts starting to loose the steady rhythm. Instead he was starting to jerk around inside her pushing her through the mud. Her knees were digging shallow troughs every time he slammed into her. With a deafening roar he came flooding her womb with hot cum that immediately flooded her womb and started leaking out around his cock. He pulled out almost immediately wiping his cock clean with her hair. "You're much better than your Mother was little one." He grinned.

Xin remained just the way he left her still unable to control her body at first. "I think I'll use you just like I did her. Every night until I'm bored and then I'll toss you into Ebon Space and the things in there." He chuckled. "Well what little mercy I have hopes she's dead."

Hot tears ran down Xin's cheeks as she listened to the Sovereign and suddenly she was certain he wasn't lying to her. Her mother was either dead or suffering a fate worse than death a fate she would share in a few moments if she couldn't do something. Her fingers tightened around her medallion. In a single motion she rose to her knees and punched her fist into the sky. "Flames of Justice I call upon your might! There is evil to be battled and I am the Lunar Knight!" Before the Sovereign could turn to face her she was wreathed in flame and her skirt and sailor shirt appeared on her body. Eyes red with tears she aimed the disc at the Dread Sovereign. "Flames of Judgment!" Her free hand moved up into the air gathering a hint of flame that grew until Xinxin finished forming it into a ring.

"That won't work!" The Dread Sovereign roared charging Xin as her fiery finger traced out a rune and the world around him caught fire. He was only conscious long enough to realize that he'd lost but he was alive long enough for the mud beneath him to dry and harden.

Xin stood over him for a moment then collapsed to her knees. Without Wuya to guide her back she was trapped. She wasn't sure if she cared or not. Her family was avenged and that was something worth dying for.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Xinxin's Vengeance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds