Yes Officer Ch. 02

However I had sounded, it worked. I watched as he fought to keep down a smile, then dropped my head back down to the floor with a soft moan as I felt him begin stroking the bulbous head of his cock up and down my crack. I tried to concentrate on taking deep, calming breaths as he positioned the tip against my pucker and began to lean in. I stopped the rhythm with the vibrator and just held it inside of me, wanting nothing to interrupt the powerful moments of that beautiful dick demanding entry. Animalistic growling sounds I couldn't control started escaping my throat as I felt the incredible, almost-but-not-quite unbearable combination of pain and bliss as my asshole slowly stretched to accommodate his meaty shaft. It was amazing, feeling every millimeter sinking into me, slowly slowly, the sound of his low deep groans barely reaching my ears over the sound of my own. His fingers gripped my hips tightly and I could feel him slide in to the hilt.

Then, almost as slowly, he pulled completely back out of me, leaving me feeling emptier than I had ever felt in my life. I sobbed involuntarily as I felt the head of his cock pop gently out of me, "No, no, please, god, don't stop now."

"Oh don't you worry whore, I'm not finished with this ass yet," he promised, and then as if to prove it, pressed the head against my crack again and slid into me rapidly. For a second, I thought I might pass out at the intensity of sensation, and I bit my lip so hard I'm still amazed I didn't break the skin. He held still as I regained my senses, then grabbed handfuls of my ass flesh in his fingers and squeezed hard; so hard I could feel his neatly clipped nails digging into me. I let out a yelp. "Now, start fucking that whore cunt with your vibrator again, I never said you could stop," he instructed firmly.

"Y-y-y-yes sir," I gulped, starting to pump the toy gently in my box.

He let go of his grip on my ass, but quickly followed that with a few short, sharp slaps to each buttock. "Faster than that."

"Yes, Officer."

"Pull it way out and slam is back in there. Fuck that pussy hard like I know you like it, slut. Fuck it hard while I fuck your ass hard, and don't you dare stop again, you hear me?" he said, laying in a few more good slaps.

I could not manage to answer, only moan and whimper as I did as he said and plunged the vibrator roughly in and out of my drenched pussy, so wet I could feel my juices starting to run down my arm, my hand occasionally losing its grip on the toy from the slickness. He began to pump his cock back and forth in my ass, somewhat slowly at first, then with increasing frequency, slamming deeply into me. His balls slapped against my hand at each stroke, and I felt myself carried on wave after wave of glorious physical sensations. Our combined growls and grunts were a primal, lupine symphony of instinctual pleasure.

I could feel myself building to a spectacular climax and tired desperately to get my voice to form actual words to tell him, but it was beyond my capability. All I could manage was an unintelligible string of desperate syllables, "Oh-m-oh-g-g-I-cu-mm-ga-oh…"

Fortunately, he needed no further explanation. "Yeah, baby, go on, cum for me," he panted encouragingly. "Let me feel this good little whore cum with my big cock up her tight ass." He reached forward and grabbed my hair with both hands, pulling my head back roughly as he rammed deep into me. "Go on slut, do it now. Cum. Cum for me."

I let out a wail as the first wave of orgasm crashed into me, the roar of the ocean in my ears, my hand pumping the vibrator in my pussy furiously as I felt my muscles clamping around it in delicious spasms, again and again, and again. I could hear my own cries, long and high, but they sounded as thought they were distant, as though I was hearing them from underwater while my body was being pulled to and fro by the surf. And then, even more distant, the low rumble of his guidance, "My goooooood slut…that's it, keep cumming…you're not done, keep cumming…you know you love that nice dick deep in your ass, whore, look how hard it makes you cum…" Every time I thought I was nearing the end, my body would dissolve again into a mass of shuddering ecstasy.

After a while I became aware of how my soaked brow was grinding into the carpet under me, my forehead burning from the friction. "Officer," I rasped softly, trying to find my voice again as I returned to earth. "Officer Powell, please."

He had slowed his pace and was now moving in and out of my ass in long, slow strokes. "Yes, my beautiful slut?"

I shivered again. Why was it so thrilling to hear him call me that? "May I please stop with…My hand, my wrist…I can't keep…"

"Absolutely not," he said firmly. He reached under me and closed his hand over my drenched and sticky one, pushing the toy back firmly inside of me as he buried his cock as deeply as it would go in my ass.

My cunt was buzzing from its own muscular rhythm along with the vibrator such that I couldn't feel it as separate from myself, just a delicious feeling of fullness and electricity that throbbed incessantly as he resumed plunging his meat relentlessly in and out of my quivering asshole. I had that sensation of hearing myself as though from a distance again, choking sobs and gasps as my body, under a will of its own, began to be wracked again by ripples of orgasm, some strong and violent, others gentle swells of pleasure. His powerful thrusting reached a crescendo and I drifted back into consciousness as he gave a mighty leonine roar and pushed into me with his full body weight, knocking me forward onto my stomach as I felt that fantastic cock twitch and heave in my bowels. His huge frame fell forward onto my back and his open mouth pressed against my shoulder, his throaty wails partially muffled by my gleaming flesh as he continued to spurt more deeply inside of me than any man had ever been, for what seemed like ages.

Neither of us moved for a time, save for involuntary twitching of our sweaty, exhausted bodies as our breathing gradually began to recover. His hand, which was still covering mine and holding the vib in place, gave mine a little squeeze and he lifted his weight off of me a little, causing his slightly softened cock to pull out of my anus. I sighed softly as I felt it ease out, feeling bruised and empty and gratified all at the same time. He extricated his arm from underneath me and rolled onto his back, and let out a huge breath. The vibrator slipped out of me and between my slick fingers to rest on the carpet between my legs.

I managed to summon the strength to turn my head to look at him as he lay there, his eyes closed, muscular chest rising and falling, forehead glistening with beads of sweat. As I started to regain the ability to collect my thoughts, I wondered, who is this man? And why do I let him do this to me? And, suddenly, scarily, what if he never did it again? I couldn't quite get my mind around it, but I somehow just knew he had awakened a need in me, and the thought that he could just walk out the door and that would be the end of it was almost heartbreaking.

Eventually he opened his eyes, and gazed back at me wordlessly for a moment, stonefaced. He cleared his throat. "Get up," he ordered, softly but firmly.

I tried to push myself up, but my spent muscles refused to cooperate. "I don't think I can," I murmured meekly.

With surprisingly abrupt agility, he pulled himself up to a kneeling position. "I said, get up, whore."

I whimpered and shook as I somehow forced my aching body back up to my knees and sat trembling on my heels, facing him but with my eyes lowered. I could feel him studying my face as I focused on his beautiful cock, softened now but still damp, resting gently in a tangle of wiry whitish blond pubic hair. A small drop of pearly cum sat enticingly at its very tip. As I knelt I could feel similar drops leaking their way out of my raw fucked ass.

He cleared his throat again. "You had better go get yourself cleaned up, slut," he said gently. He got to his feet – slightly shakily, I noticed – and helped me do the same, with considerable effort. Once upright my knees buckled and he pulled my tightly to him, one arm around my waist and the other hand under my armpit, supporting my weight. I pressed my face into his chest and breathed the smell of him deeply into my lungs. Slowly he eased me back onto my own and bent to pickup my robe from off the floor. "Go take a shower," he commanded, holding it out to me.

Slowly, on my wobbly legs, I headed up the stairs to the bathroom, and caught a glimpse of my swollen and tear-streaked face in the mirror on the way in, my forehead red and rubbed raw from grinding into the carpet. Still feeling rather unsteady, I decided to run a bath rather than have a shower, and groaned with both pain and pleasure as I lowered myself into the steaming water. I relaxed back in the tub and let my mind play over the incredible scene that had just taken place in my life. My fingers slipped between my thighs to caress my sore but still greedy pussy as I replayed it in my mind, feeling the tingle of my well-ravaged asshole, and I brought myself to another climax there in the water as I savored the memory of his voice calling me a slut and urging me to cum for him.

I toweled off and combed my wet hair, delaying going back downstairs for as long as possible. I knew he wouldn't be there when I did and somehow I wanted to put off facing that. When I did go back down to the empty living room, the earthy smell of our fucking still hung faintly in the air. I sighed and went into the kitchen for a drink. A good, strong drink.

The broken glass had been cleaned up, and the olive oil placed back in its place in the cupboard. I giggled aloud at the sight of my vibrator, washed and now drying in the drainboard along with the plates and mugs from earlier. It seemed such a curiously touching gesture – he'd broken in and ravaged me utterly, and yet left as a tidy houseguest. It wasn't until I'd poured myself a not-altogether-small glass of scotch that I noticed the parcel on the table. I sat down (and winced – I was starting to suspect sitting down might be a bit less comfortable than usual for a day or two) and opened the large padded envelope.

It was the videotape, and a short note:

"No one else has seen this tape. You now have the only copy. You can destroy it if you want but I hope you won't. I hope you will watch it every day and think about how much you love being my whore.

P.S. Get an alarm system. There are people out there that would really hurt you, you know."

I smiled and put the video away in a safe place in the living room, and went out into the twilight to bring Luther in for his dinner.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds