Yoke of Ignorance

A few of the young men that had come up here posed and flexed and preened, vying for either of the girl's attention. Natasha immediately struck up a conversation with them; they were both employees of Jacobs Industries and she chatted and laughed and flirted shamelessly with them.

"I am going back to the room," Magda finally interrupted Joseph's clumsy attempts of including her in on their conversation.

"I'll come with you; I don't trust these men on my own," Natasha laughed and laughed all the harder at their groans and protestations.

"No, no, we're good boys," Joseph insisted.

"Yes, yes you can trust us," his friend interjected. "We were both altar boys in our youth."

"That was your youth, not now," Natasha laughed and waved good bye as she and Magda stepped onto the elevator.

----

Natasha whooped when she found two more bottles of the shampoo and fresh towels in the bathroom. Her shower was a little longer than last night's and Magda snickered as she heard the tell tale sounds of the girl moaning as she took the shower.

"She is pleasuring herself," Magda snickered.

Natasha finally stepped out of the shower and blushed hotly when Magda looked knowingly at her.

"How was the shower?" Magda asked pointedly.

"Fine, fine, thank you," Natasha mumbled.

Even though she had mocked Natasha, Magda could not help but play the showers spray over her sensitive nipples, could not help but bring her fingers down to tug at her pussy lips. She let the water cascade down her belly then bit down on the yelp as she found her clitoris with her thumb and forefinger.

"Oh," she hissed as her orgasm racked her body.

"I'm not the only one that takes a little long in the showers," Natasha accused when Magda finally exited the bathroom.

"I uh, well uh," Magda stammered.

"Oh come now!" Natasha finally laughed. "We're adults. From time to time, adults do indulge in such things; let's just leave it at that."

"Agreed," Magda finally agreed.

Chapter 3

Just as Natasha had said, there were fewer people at the breakfast tables the next morning. Their own table was empty, which was fine with Magda, but Natasha insisted on dragging her over to another table and asking the occupants if they could join them.

Peter smiled encouragingly at the girls as he strolled around and Magda realized that Natasha's little socialization maneuver had been a good thing.

----

The factory was awe-inspiring, with the newest electronics and computers assisting the process along.

"Those of you that scored well on your tests yesterday will be tested to see how well you will do with the computers," Peter said loudly, to be heard over the hum of the heavy machinery. "The majority of you will be down here, on the first tier, doing assembly."

He continued to show them the plant, its different tiers, and the break rooms and exercise rooms.

"As you can see," he smiled, thrusting his belly out. "This is my favorite room."

"All right," he said as he concluded the tour. "Anna is going to call out a few names; she is the manager of the computer division of Jacobs Industries Poland."

Magda was surprised when Natasha's name was called first. She watched as Natasha whispered in earnest with Anna who looked over the clipboard, then shrugged her shoulders and wrote something down. There were four other names called out, and then Magda's was the last name called out.

"Ah, must have gone in reverse order," she told herself.

----

"You did very well on the test," Peter concurred as they ate their dinner. "And Anna said that you have very good potential for her computer division."

"Oh isn't that wonderful?" Natasha happily bubbled.

"Yes, yes it is," he agreed, laughing also. "The computer division pays fifteen percent more than the assembly line does."

"So we are hired then?" Magda asked.

"Magda, if the doctor gives you the clean bill of health, you are employees of Jacobs Industries," Peter assured her.

"Oh that is so wonderful!" Natasha gushed and hugged Magda tightly.

----

Again, Joseph and his friend were waiting on the deck and Natasha happily told them what Peter had said.

"Well, you look to be in good health to me," Joseph said. "But I would still want to do a little more examination just to be sure."

"Oh no," Natasha laughed. "We're not playing 'Doctor' with you two."

"I wonder what part of computer division you will be working?" the other male wondered out loud. "Will you be in say payroll?"

"Payroll is handled by Jacobs Industries in the United States of America," Magda sneered at him. "You should know that already."

"Yes, but the hours are logged here in Poland and then sent to the Payroll division in America," the man said, face darkening slightly at Magda's sneer.

"What are you suggesting?" Magda asked. "That we add some hours to your total?"

"Oh no, I would NEVER suggest that," the young man protested. "We're good boys, remember? But if you were to 'accidentally' do such a thing for such good friends as us, we would not complain, would we?"

"Right," Magda shook her head, letting the young man know such a thing would not happen.

----

At breakfast the next morning, Natasha whispered to Peter, who scowled darkly and finally nodded his head and patted Natasha on her arm.

"What was that all about?" Magda asked her.

"Oh, I told him you wanted more bananas and were trying to trick me into getting them for you," Natasha said easily.

"What?" Magda cried out.

"Actually, I told him what Joseph and his friend were trying to suggest to us," Natasha whispered.

"Are you...I thought you liked them," Magda said, stunned.

"Me? NO, they're both so transparent," Natasha shook her head. "They're just like Herman; trying to get a girl into their beds, then they'll brag to their friends and forget all about the girl."

Natasha smiled and blushed.

"No, no, I did nod not find them appealing. You know whom I do find appealing? Oh that actor, I don't know his name, but he played..." Natasha whispered.

"Lord Byron?" Magda guessed and squealed.

"What? No, he played Lord Byron's father, not that arrogant, pretentious Lord Byron," Natasha laughed. "I mean, yes, Lord Byron was cute enough, oh, that scene when he pulled down his breeches, oh! I did squeal, I must admit I did want him to turn around, but no, no, the sexy one was the father. With his power and was so confident, oh what an aphrodisiac power can be. Oh my goodness, when he took that quill and was writing on that woman's breast and it pierced her skin and her breast started bleeding? Oh!"

Magda stared at a blushing Natasha. The girl was clearly addled if she thought the older Lord to be sexier than Lord Byron himself.

----

Anna beamed as she read off the three names that she'd selected to train on the computers and Natasha squealed and hugged Magda when they were both selected. The lone male also squealed when his name was read and Magda rolled her eyes; they would not have to worry about Peter Günter making inappropriate comments or innuendos toward them.

"Congratulations," Anna, Peter, and several other Jacobs Industries employees said to the two hundred and ninety four people that had been whittled down from the nearly five hundred original applicants.

They were handed a list of apartments that were available in town, apartments that would rent to them with no money down. Their owners had an agreement with Jacobs Industries that new JI employees were to be leased an apartment and the owners would be compensated by JI.

"We will simply garnish your first month's wages for the rent due," Peter smiled. "On the back of the apartments sheet is a list of furnishings dealers that have a similar agreement with us; you can purchase what is needed with JI credit."

"Oh, this is too good to be true!" Natasha gasped.

Magda rolled her eyes; surely the girl couldn't be that gullible? Both the apartments and the furnishings would come at exorbitant interest rates.

"You will all be reporting to work first thing Monday morning, eight o'clock," Peter smiled and the meeting was over.

"Do you want to go in together on an apartment?" Natasha asked.

Magda looked at her for a long moment. She wanted to get away from the empty headed girl, her constant companion for the past twelve and a half years. The idea of finally being on her own, being able to read in peace and quiet, being able to perhaps purchase a stereo and listen to her own music, not the music her mother wanted to listen to, or her little brother or sisters wanted to listen to appealed to her. Perhaps she could even purchase a television set and a dvd player; they would after all be making fifteen percent more a month, and she could buy that movie and watch it when ever she wanted.

But practicality won out; her mother needed money. If she rented a flat with Natasha, she could save money, could send more money home to help her mother.

"One room or two?" she finally asked.

"Oh I had not even thought of that, I just assumed we'd get the one room," Natasha admitted as she pored over the list of available apartments. "See, I grew up with four sisters and we all just slept in one room and..."

"So we'd only need the one bureau, and perhaps the one vanity," Magda mused aloud as she opened the map of Porasch to plot what apartment buildings they would try first.

"Smart, smart, that's using the old noggin,' Natasha praised and tapped her blonde head with her finger.

"And two beds," Magda went on.

"Two, why?" Natasha asked. "If we get a double, it should be large enough, right?"

"I want my own bed," Magda said resolutely.

"Fine, fine," the other girl said and gave Magda the address of the first apartment building on the list.

----

The apartment had four rooms; a large one that doubled as a sitting room and a dining room. A small kitchen and a bathroom and a small bedroom.

"Oh this is perfect!" Natasha praised.

"It'll do for now," Magda said.

As soon as she could, as soon as she could afford it, she would be getting her own place.

They carefully measured out the rooms and determined what furniture would be needed and who would bear what expenses for what pieces.

The clerk was rather blatant in his appraisal of Natasha, and Magda let her roommate giggle and squeal and flirt her way through the purchases. The salesman tried to flirt with Magda but a cold look from Magda let him know she was not interested.

"And we have this television set; it has a built in dvd player," the man said and piqued Magda's attention.

"How much?" Magda asked.

"Oh, now I have your attention, eh?" the man laughed.

"I asked, how much," Magda snapped.

He named a paltry sum and Magda agreed to it.

"And we'll deliver on Thursday, agreed?" the man asked as he tallied up each girl's purchases.

"That will be fine," Natasha said.

When they were safely back at their hotel room, Magda asked, "When do we have to be out of the hotel?"

"Monday," Natasha laughed. "That man thought we would plead for him to arrange delivery earlier and he would then tack on additional charges or even try to bed one of us in exchange; men are so transparent aren't they?"

Chapter 4

Magda smiled as Anna again shushed Natasha. The data entry work was hard enough without the scatter-brained girl's constant interruptions.

The buzzer sounded for their lunch and Magda had to agree that it was a good thing that she and Natasha were flat mates; Natasha fixed their lunches every morning. JI did provide a lunch for their employees, but JI did charge for that lunch.

"It is less expensive if we provide our own lunch," Natasha said. "Money does not just grow on trees, you know?"

Magda smiled; she had sent a good portion of her first pay envelope home to her mother and her mother called her.

"It is so much money!" her mother said. "Magdalene Korenski, are you doing something illegal?"

"No, Mother," Magda laughed.

"I mean, Anna Steenburg was sending her parents a lot of money, and they found out she was a prostitute; she died of the AIDS, remember? You're not doing that, are you?" her mother demanded.

"No, Mother!" Magda gasped, shocked that her mother would even think such a thing.

"Be a good girl," her mother had cautioned her.

Just as she did at her work station, Natasha chattered and chattered and laughed and chattered with anyone that cared to listen. Many of the other JI employees laughed and chattered with her.

"Oh, I have 'Nine And A Half Weeks,' it is subtitled," Natasha was telling one woman.

Magda rolled her eyes. Natasha's taste in movies was deplorable and often quite depressing. Her movies were rife with sadomasochistic messages.

"Oh, it is the love story?" the woman asked and Magda tuned them out as they discussed the plot of the dismal movie.

Again, the loudspeaker crackled and reminded all JI employees that George Jacobs would be visiting his facility the next day.

"Oh, isn't that exciting?" Natasha gasped. "They asked if any of us speak English and I..."

"I was there, Natasha," Magda sneered. "Sitting right next to you, I was there."

Ivan came over and leered at Magda; Natasha had gone with him to a movie and had not had a second outing with the handsome young man.

"She talks too much," Ivan had laughed.

Magda agreed with him; Natasha did indeed talk too much.

Ivan's eyes did not travel above Magda's chest; Magda knew the handsome young man was very interested in her breasts. On their third outing, he'd managed to talk her out of her blouse and bra and had lavished much attention to the heavy orbs and her nipples actually hurt from his pinching and tweaking and biting.

The buzzer sounded and Magda promised Ivan a dinner one night, perhaps this Sunday.

"I don't know what you see in him," Natasha foolishly said as they scurried back to their work station.

Magda did not bother pointing out the obvious; the young man was handsome.

----

George Jacobs was a handsome man in his mid to late thirties, from what Magda could surmise. There were two very beautiful women with him; one was of Asian heritage and the other was of African heritage. Both women had very long dark hair and both women smiled a great deal.

George Jacobs also smiled a great deal and was very attentive to everything that Peter said as the rotund man showed the owner around, introducing him to his employees. He was very handsome, with blonde hair cut short, and deep brown eyes. His face was bronzed from the sun and was quite strong, masculine looking. His hands were large, but the man himself was large, easily several centimeters taller than Magda.

His clothing was in the chocolate brown and crisp white colors of JI but Magda could tell that the suit was tailored for him. The women's dresses were also couture, in the colors of JI. Even their shoes announced that they were well-monies.

"Ah, and here are the brightest of the brightest," Peter smiled as they entered the computer room.

Magda smiled and curtsied as she was introduced. Natasha tried, falteringly, to speak English, showing her ignorance to the handsome owner, who was very gracious and smiled and laughed and patted the girl on her shoulder before being introduced to the others in the chilly room.

"Oh I am in love," Natasha giggled after the quartet left the room.

"He is quite handsome," Peter agreed and earned himself a slap from Magda as he obscenely licked his lips.

----

Magda wondered what Natasha had done, what faux pas the oblivious girl had committed in front of the owner as she and Natasha were paged to Peter's office.

"I ah, I am struggling to find the appropriate words," Peter stammered, his face a bright red as he blushed in embarrassment.

Magda set he jaw firmly; she was not going to be penalized for anything the insensible Natasha had said or done.

"I supposed I will just be as direct and as blunt as Mister Jacobs was," he finally said but did not meet her eyes. "Mister Jacobs was quite impressed, quite impressed with the two of you and wanted me to ask if either of you, or if both of you would be interested in ah, in uh, in being his companions?"

It took a moment for the man's words to sink in.

"His...companions?" Magda asked. "Like the two women that were with him?"

"Ah, um, uh, yes, like the two women that were with him," Peter agreed, but still did not meet her eyes. "And like the two women that were with him, he is interested in your, ah, your companionship in the ah, how can I put this?"

"In the bedroom," Magda flatly said and Peter finally met her eyes.

"Precisely," he said. "He assures me you will be well compensated."

Peter then named a sum for one year's travel with the billionaire and Magda was sure she'd misheard him.

"Could you repeat that, please?" she asked.

Peter did so and hastened to assure her that all other expenses would be paid by the man; food, clothing, lodgings.

"Right now, he is visiting his concerns in Europe, then will be returning to his home in the United States of America," Peter said.

"Where do I sign?" Magda smiled.

"You know, when you smile, you're actually a very pretty young lady," Peter said and gave Magda a list of things she would need to obtain a passport. "You should smile more often."

"Quit saddling me with imbeciles and I'll have more reason to smile," Magda thought to herself.

The idea of sharing the handsome and powerful man's bed did appeal to her; she was not saving her virginity for marriage. She had not met anyone she deemed worthy of giving her virginity to. George Jacobs would do quite nicely.

Natasha tried to read her flat mate's face as she sat, waiting. Magda gave nothing and Natasha worriedly entered Peter's office.

----

Peter asked me who I thought would be a good replacement for me at the computers; I told him Sophia Arnak," Natasha prattled as they stood in line at the consulate's office to apply for their passports. "She is still looking for work, but Momma tells me there's no work to be had in Trimblin."

"How nice," Magda said and stepped up to the counter.

----

Ivan tried valiantly to get Magda into his bed before she left Porasch and she finally had to threaten to call the authorities on him if he did not stop.

"It is bad enough your friend is such a flirt," he spat contemptuously. "You act like you might, then decide you won't; you are nothing but a cheap tease."

"I have never acted as if I might; you are just a presumptive bore," Magda spat back.

"Have fun being nothing but a whore for George Jacobs," Ivan said as he screeched to a halt in front of Magda's building.

"Oh believe me, I shall," Magda laughed bitterly at him. "I shall indeed. It will be nice to be with a real man, instead of a pouting, whining little boy."

"Cunt," Ivan hissed and even the aloof Magda was stung by such a vulgar word.

"I am so surprised that a child like you would have learned such a word," Magda finally said and slammed the door of Ivan's automobile shut.

----

"I am Monique," the dark skinned companion said, smiling widely as she ushered the two nineteen year old girls to the waiting car.

"I am Natasha, this is Magda," Natasha answered in her halting English.

"And I am Suki," the Asian woman smiled from behind the wheel of the large automobile.

I am Natasha, this is Magda," Natasha smiled as Suki started the engine.

"Mister Jacobs is in Hungary, Budapest; he will be joining us in seven days hence," Monique continued as she got into the front seat of the car.

Magda and Natasha looked at each other and shrugged; both Monique and Suki were speaking in English and both girls had only a limited knowledge of the language. What they did know had been picked up from watching American movies and flipping through American magazines.

"You will learn, you will learn," Monique laughed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds