• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • You Are My New Captured Royal Slave

You Are My New Captured Royal Slave

You are in a simple dungeon with a wooden floor and metal restraints decorating the ceiling and wall. Reddish light glows from alcoves covered in ornate fans. In front of you stands a domme- one of my female guards who has systematically punished and trained you throughout the last few weeks. She has straight darkbrown hair and is dressed in a tight leather form fitting suit. Theres a hole at the bottom which reveals her cunt and ass cheeks. Her lips are Full and her breasts are slightly smaller Than yours. Its probably why she spends so much time torturing the your own white orbs and small pink nipples. Nevertheless You secretly have named her 'The Nice One ' because she's the only one of the many other discipline trainers that you've met who has let's you cum more than once. Albeit she whipped your ass and breasts so hard on those days that they'd glowed red and hot but there were many crueler trainers. You suspected that she actually enjoyed the times in which you licked or otherwise serviced her cunt, instead of many of the other mistresses who only did it as a break from torturing your body.

I am standing behind you, and you know today is the day.

Your hands are tied to a stake in the ground and the thin white rope that binds you snakes around your body. It loops tightly around each of your breasts and drives in a single line in-between the lips of your cunt and ass. Besides the rope, the only clothes you wear are a simple black collar with the blue insignia of your now extinguished clan and a pair of matching azure earrings.

Your band of rebels took nearly a year to defeat, but as I swore when you first led a raid against my forces- you now kneel before me, naked and humble.

Humble but not defeated. You show it in subtle ways, but my discipline slave trainers report that you've never shown genuine hopelessness during your time in the prison. I locked you up with only my female guards because I wanted you debased but not broken. That would come during my times. I looked forward to you demonstrating your cunt servicing skills in the long weeks to follow.

However, the gentle part of your training was over. You had grown accustomed to being led by a domme with her leash. The whip had ceased to release a groan from your lips and a tear from your eye. You still licked cunts and took many sizes of dildos up your ass and cunt, but it came with an accustomed regularity as your squealed, "thank you mistress, thank you."

It had brought me pleasure once to watch you squirm and beg for release from pain or pleasure. Now it was time for me to further your training, and break you on a more personal level.

I gripped your hair close to your skull and pulled your head back. Your eyes shut reflexively- you had long ago learned the punishment for meeting one of your better's eyes.

The domme before you tied a cloth around your eyes and then removed a thin silver chain from a pouch at her waist. It linked two simple clamps which she proceeded to squeeze onto your hard, perky nipples.

I smiled at her and made the hand motion for her to get onto her own knees.

I savored the moment as she bent forward and sucked my cock into her mouth.

I let her suck on me as I planned how I would begin breaking you first.

You gasp as I pull you by your hair towards the ground until your face is buried in the domme's ass. She leans forward and you explore- tentatively at first , but then more aggressively as you find her soft, wet inner lips parting before you.

She can't resist a moan of her own as she continues to gorge herself on my cock. I smile and shove her away as I reach for the tools on the table to my side.

You continue to lick for a moment, but she uses the opportunity to twist herself so that she can grasp the rope harnesses around your body. Suddenly she pulls at a cross lace along your back, tightening the rope so that it digs further into your soaking cunt and along the edges of your breasts. You strain reflexively against the stake to Which your hands are bound as my first blow falls.

I've chosen a flexible, smooth, wooden rod. It cracks against the bottom of both cheeks and causes you to falter in your oral service for a second.

Your domme hisses from in front of you and although you're still blindfolded you can feel the slap before it comes. Her hand hits your cheek and you can feel the first tear begin to well in an eye.

"I'm sorry mistress, I'm sorry!" you exclaim as you thrust your face and tongue forward to find her cunt.

She grabs your hair and thrusts your face into it, riding you and muffling your further apologies.

I Lay the rod onto you again, and again. Each hit leaves a long, tapering welt, and soon your ass and lower back are crisscrossed with them.

You whimper as the domme pulls your hair, pushing your face slightly higher so that you are now sucking on her clit. she growls and reaches underneath you to twist the clamps on your nipples tighter. You can't suppress the cry from escaping.

I throw the rod aside, your domme has begun to whisper quietly for permission to cum, so I grab her own hair and throw her to the side. I remove your hands from the stake, taking a second to appreciate how your tongue wriggles in search of your mistresses flesh.

You find my cock and lick it before immediately thrusting forward using your newly freezes wrists for support. Your lips reach my cock- the first real one since your capture. You suck as deep as you can but are stopped short by my hand grasping your rope harness where it crosses the back of your neck. You hear me make a soft order to the domme and suddenly the rope's knot begins to loosen.

I wait as the rope falls to the floor Before holding you by your hair and thrusting into your face. It usually takes several sessions with a domme's strapon and an eager whip to conquer the reflex which would prevent me from fucking your throat so deeply and quickly, but I hear that you learned it after only one. Perhaps your soldiers didn't follow you for your tactical leadership skills after all.

As my cock thrusts into your mouth, you feel your mistresses soft hands place manacles over your ankles. You gag for a moment as I hold your head down for almost an entire breath. Your domme clamps what feels like an identical pair of cold manacles over your hands as well.

I grab your hands as the domme retreats to the table to both put on her largest cock and to fetch me my leather strap. I hoist them up, pulling your reluctant, pouting lips away from my cock, and looping them over a hook in the ceiling.

Your hands are high in the air and your chained ankles feel heavy a you balance on your toes. You feel a familiar pair of hands reach around your waist as your Domme positions herself behind your waist. She begins to fuck up into you. Suddenly the dull ache, that your nipples have devolved into, explodes as I remove the clamps.

I pull back my arm and the strap flies towards your right breast.

You lose your breath as it hits, both from the shocking pain and the scream that pierces the training you've received. Your mistress gasps but continues to fuck you fro behind as your body shields her from the lash.

"Domme? Did you not train her to be thankful for her punishments? " I roar, quickly walking around to strap the disciple trainer on her exposed ass. I miss and there's the extraordinarily loud sound of leather on leather.

You begin to feel the throb of completion. Oh god, not yet, you beg your body. "Sir...mistress," you whisper, but no one hears over the stroke after stroke that I am giving your domme. You can hear her thanking him, begging for more, and apologizing for your poor training with every breath. The slaps of the strap against her only cause her thrusts to barrel deeper into your body.

I lower the chain by spinning a wheel on the wall, noting that the domme is dutifully still fucking your eager slave cunt.

"Down." I simply command.

I spend a second to lube my cock and bring it to your domme's ass as it moves forward and back.

You hear your mistress, your trainer, shriek out a grateful sound, and the cock inside you reaches new depths. God it feels so good...

I thrust into her tight asshole, holding the collar of her leather suit like a pair of reins and deciding whose hole to cum in, and who to make lick it out.

The whole freezes as a small sound mews out from between your tight lips. Oh god no.

My eyes glow as the two whores beneath me whimper simultaneously for forgiveness.

It's going to be a long, delicious year. Victory is sweet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • You Are My New Captured Royal Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds