• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • You Belong with Me Ch. 02

You Belong with Me Ch. 02

I hope that you all liked the first chapter, and here's the second part!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Joff shook his head to clear the thoughts and jogged over to the door. He opened it and there, hands in the pockets of her jeans, stood Annie. She had her bottom lip between her teeth and he wanted nothing more than to grab her and pull it between his own. But he just stood there, crossed his arms over his naked chest, and stared at her. "Annabelle."

"Were you going to tell me that you were leaving?!" How did she know about that already?? I just found out five minutes ago!

"I just found out! Why are you really here?"

"I just got back from... I had an appoin... god, stop looking at me like that!" She practically screamed the last part as she pushed around him and stomped through the door. Joffrey shut it behind him and turned.

"Like what Annabelle?"

"Like you can't decide whether you want to kill me or kiss me! And stop calling me Annabelle! You haven't called me that since the first day you met me."

"Well, I don't feel like I know you. After that night... I thought you knew how I felt and you just left. You walked out and back down to his place without giving it another thought. He doesn't deserve you! You deserve to be treated with respect. To be cherished and loved. You should be with someone who doesn't just like having you around when things are good, but wants you there when things are bad so that you can help. Maybe its better that I'm being traded to Anaheim. I couldn't handle another season of watching you with him."

"What do you mean? It was one night! Nobody can get deep feeling like that in one night!"

"YOU BELONG WITH ME ANNIE!"

She gasped and her eyes went wide at his outburst.

"What are you saying?"

"These past two months have been hell. After you left, I didn't know whether to run after you or not. But you didn't turn around. You walked out the door and down the hall and out of my life it seemed. I didn't see you in the elevator anymore. It was like you disappe--"

"I broke it off with Jeff."

"What, when?"

"That morning."

"Then why didn't you stay?"

"I thought you just... I thought that we just... I figured you thought I was crazy, or a slut, or worse." He laughed a little at that. She did drive him crazy, but he loved that about her.

"Why did you break it off with Jeff?"

"Do you remember that day we walked around town while I was waiting for Jeff to get his new car. I never did that stuff with him. I could never just go wander and have fun. And you and I, we sat on that park bench for like three hours just talking. I thought to myself, this is so easy. It was too. It was easy to just be myself around you. You never treated me different depending on your moods. If you were angry, you never used it against me..."

"How many times had he done that before you came to me?"

"Never, it was the first time. He used to yell a lot, but he never physically hurt me."

"Why did you come here today?"

"I... I wanted to tell you something important. And then I saw Jeff and he made some snide remark about a goodbye fuck before you flew off to Cali."

"I can't do anything about leaving. It's a done deal. And to be honest, I'm excited."

"I can see that. You always hoped that you'd get a chance to go back. I was just hoping that I could be a part of your life still."

"I can't just be friends with you Annie. I told you, you belong with me. So you need to decide. I love you, and I'll gladly move you out to California with me. No 'taking things slow.' I want the whole package. You get me like no one else. I know I'm not as flashy as Jeff was, but I promise... if nothing else, I'll do my best to make sure you're always smiling. What'll it be?"

She stared at him for what seemed like forever. And then she walked past him and toward the door. He clenched his fists but didn't turn around. He couldn't. If he had to watch her walk out on him again he'd go crazy. Then her arms were coming around him from behind. He jumped.

"I was just making sure the door was locked. This is Philly you know." As she said the last part he felt her smile against his back. All the tension left his body and he smiled too. One of his hands came up to grab one of hers. With his covering hers he slid it down his body, only stopping when it rested over top the growing bulge in his jeans. He felt her smile grow and then her other hand came down and she started undoing the fly on his pants. After the button and zipper were taken care of she came around to stand in front of him.

Annie smiled up at him, nothing but love and desire in her eyes. His hand came up and caressed the side of her face as he smiled back down at her.

"We should move this into the bedroom sweetheart."

"You said no taking things slow. That would be slowing me down from doing what I want to do."

"What do you wan--" he stopped mid-sentence as she dropped to her knees and pulled his pants and boxer-briefs down. If he wasn't completely hard before, he was now. He let out a groan as her hand wrapped around him. That groan turned into a drawn out moan as he felt her lips slip over the tip of his cock.

Encouraged by his moan Annie slid her mouth over more of him, taking in as much as she could. As she pulled back she sucked on him like a lollipop and when only the head remained in her mouth she plunged back down, tilting her head and taking all of him this time, moaning herself as her lips pressed against the base of his cock.

"Fuck Annie!" Joffrey exclaimed and he felt his knees start to buckle. "My god, woman, warn a guy first! Where did you learn that??"

She brought her mouth back and kept her hand around him, jacking him as she looked up. "I'll never give away any of these secrets," she said, giggling before holding her tongue out and sliding it up and down his hard length. She heard him suck in a breath as the tip of her tongue ran down once more and continued on, running over his balls.

One of his hands slid into her hair, tangling in the strands as he clenched his teeth. He pulled on her hair, wanting to feel her lips wrapped around his dick again. She obliged him, sealing all of him in the warm confines of her mouth. His other hand twisted a chunk of hair and he started moving her head back and forth, controlling the pace. She moaned around him and he thought it was possible that he had died and gone to heaven.

"This isn't going to last long if you keep moaning woman!" She just moaned against, sucking a little harder and making him see stars. He jerked and pulled away from her. "Annie, seriously! I haven't done anything more than jack off since you left. I don't want to do something embarrassing."

"Shut up and let me go back to enjoying myself!" Well, he warned her right?

"At least let me lean on something so I don't pass out while you 'enjoy yourself' okay?"

She pushed him backward and he stopped against the door. She crawled toward him with a very predatory gleam in her eyes. He nearly came right there. "Don't you like what I'm doing J?"

"It's fucking fantastic! But I'm ready to blow like a 15-year-old virgin..."

"That just means you'll last longer when you have me bent over the bed. Now, grab my hair again," she said as her mouth engulfed him once again. He could do nothing more than what she asked. With fists full of her hair he guided her mouth over his cock faster and faster until he could feel the cum boiling in his balls.

"Annie, oh god, my Annie... I'm gonna come baby." He felt her lips curl into a smile as she brought her hand up to toy with his balls, still sucking the life out of him.

She felt him tense and his grip tightened almost painfully on her head. With a primal scream he jerked once and she felt his cum start to fill her mouth. She swallowed once and let the final jets stay on her tongue before swallowing once more. He pulled her completely off his dick and with a groan slid down the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • You Belong with Me Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds