You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 06

Scotty and Erik's eyes widened as they realized this was my mother. I ignored them and focused on Mom.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly.

"Let's go up to your room. Talk there." Mom replied, her smile showing no sign of any ulterior motive. Knowing there would be no shaking her, I had no choice but to comply. Plus, I knew Luke would be in our room, so Mom and me wouldn't be alone. Nodding, I led her up into the dorms. She was silent as she followed, and I resisted the urge to look back at her lush frame. We walked towards the end of the hall, where my room was. I saw the door was propped open, and so I led Mom inside.

I saw Luke's eyes jump up as he saw me, then I saw them jump away as he saw Mom.

"Luke, this is my mom. Mom, this is my roommate, Luke." I said. Luke stood up, wiped his hands on his jeans, and held out his hand. Mom smiled, stepped forward, and took his hand in hers.

"Hi." Luke said nervously.

"Hi." Mom breathed out, smiling at him. Luke awkwardly sat back down at his desk, not knowing what to do, and Mom took in her surroundings. Her face hardened somewhat, looking at the room two 19-year-olds shared like any mother would, seeing a mess. She pinched a dirty shirt of mine between her fingers and lifted it from the pile of dirty clothes and scrunched her nose.

"Um, sorry, uh, Mrs. McGee." Luke stammered. "I didn't know Tom was bringing his mom over."

"It's okay. Mom said. "He didn't know either. With two college guys, I'd be more shocked if it was clean." Luke laughed nervously. Mom stepped around the room a bit. She looked over my desk. I watched her fingers trail against the hard wood, before landing on the small spy cam she sent me, spinning it in her fingers, noting the memory card was missing. I saw Mom's lips curl almost imperceptibly.

"Hey, Tom?" I heard from behind me. I turned to see Carmen enter the room, and I smiled. She stopped in her tracks.

"Oh." she said. "Hi, Mrs. M... What are you doing here?"

Mom gave Carmen a pained smile.

"I thought I would stop by and give a, you know, surprise spot check of the place. See how my son was doing." Mom said.

"Oh. Uh, cool." Carmen said. "If you're in town, we should all get a late lunch. I'm starving."

"I was actually going to suggest the same thing. But, I kinda need to talk to Tom in private. We have a few things to sort out." Mom said.

"I would rather she come with." I argued.

"No, Tom, it's okay." Carmen said, eager to not get on Mom's bad side. "I don't want to intrude. I'll just go grab something from the caf'."

Gritting my teeth, I watched Mom condescendingly congratulate Carmen on the engagement and give her a hug. Carmen probably saw it as genuine, cause she didn't know better. But I did, and I knew what Mom was playing at. Carmen said bye and stepped out, leaving me with Mom. Mom turned to face me.

"Well," she began, "let's go."

**************

I drove Mom across town. I stayed silent, and anything Mom said was about normal things, like my roommate or the state of my room or the city. I would respond to this, sure, but I was not about to engage her about the topic I was positive she was here to talk about.

I took Mom to a restaurant me and Carmen had gone to a few times. Mom picked a table outside, and we ate our meal there. Again, Mom said nothing beyond normal, innocent conversation. I knew she was slow-playing her hand, but I was not playing at all.

We wrapped up our meal, and sipped our drinks as Mom covered the bill. The waitress took her money, and finished up with us, and then finally, as she stepped away from us for good, I saw a change come across Mom's face.

The game was on.

"You never told me what you thought of my Christmas gift to you." she said teasingly, sipping from her glass.

"What are you playing at?" I asked, un-amused.

"I don't typically lose control like that. I guess I couldn't resist." Mom said, gulping at her drink. My eyes narrowed at her.

"I told you I was done with this." I told her firmly.

"Then you brought that little bitch home." Mom said, her tone turning cold, shocking me. Mom was typically so laid back. Seeing her tone change so severely was truly jarring.

"Don't talk about her like that." I said angrily. She smiled, amused.

"You said you were done with our little game, then you felt the urge to parade your little girlfriend around me. Looking for my approval, clearly. Face it, Tom. I still own you." Mom said. I was baffled that she took an innocent gesture and twisted it, making it all about her.

"Wha... why? Are you serious, Mom? Why are you doing this? Why now? This was done!" I said, my voice firm but not loud.

"You pissed me off." Mom began. "You brought her home. You paraded her to me like you did Casey. It's no different."

"Yeah, I did do that with Casey, but not Carmen. Guys are supposed to show off their girlfriends to their parents!" I argued.

"Well, our relationship is far from typical." Mom replied. "And you made it a point to bring her in the way you did. A little... surprise for me. You forced her to try to be my friend. You wanted my approval. And you will never get that from me. Especially not with an ugly little cow like her."

BANG!

I slammed my fists into the glass table angrily. Mom jumped slightly.

"Do it again and you're walking home!" I threatened. She smiled that arrogant fucking smile of hers.

"Mmmm, this is... this is exactly why I'm doing this." she began. "I love how much you fucking hate me right now." Mom said breathily. "That passion you feel isn't anger, Tom. It's lust. If you were done with me, you wouldn't be this angry. You'd be truly over it. But you are not. You're not done with me, clearly. And I am not done with you."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"No one says no to me. No one walks away from me. Nobody." she said, threateningly. "You don't walk away from this..." she said, showcasing her body, pointing her rack at me, "for that." she said, pointing back towards the school. I chewed my lip, stifling my anger barely.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You say you don't want this, but I think you do. And I will not stop till you admit the truth. That you would rather be with your own MOM than any other girl. And I intend to prove it. I intend to take this as far as it needs to go. As far as I need to go to break you." She said.

"Break me?" I questioned.

"I told you 'you couldn't handle me' from the beginning. I now intend to prove it. I WILL break you like I said I would. I am willing to do whatever it takes. WHATEVER it takes. You saw how far I am willing to go in that video. But never again. I know what you're thinking, I know where you think this is leading to, but it won't get that far. What you saw on your little camera is as close as you will ever get. I know you better than that. I'm your mother. I see your weaknesses, and I know you don't have the nerve. You never did. You talk tough, but when the going got tough, you gave up. I don't give a shit that you 'walked away' from this game. You came back, and I don't care that you brought someone with you. She doesn't matter. I intend to break you down, make you kneel at my feet, make you beg for a pleasure you will never get." Mom stated. I gave her a shocked look.

"You've lost it." I commented. I had never heard my mother like this. I honestly thought she had, possibly, gone insane.

"Oh, no, no, no." Mom said. "You brought this out in me. You started this, Tom. You made me do this. You started this little game. Everything was normal till you confessed you wanted to fuck me. You should have considered the consequences of your actions. Sure, this is me at my most cruel. This a side of me good mothers don't let their sons normally see. Sons see their moms as these beacons of everything that's right and good. But trust me, we have our dark sides too. You think I'M crazy? Look at you! You have all this college pussy walking around, and you're still hung up on your own mom."

"I'm not!" I said, raising my voice, leaning in. "I got over it!"

"Over it?" Mom said. "Ha! Not possible. Hon, you don't know who you're dealing with here." she said confidently. My anger boiled over.

"I know exactly who you are." I began. "A cum-guzzling slut who couldn't resist chugging a glass of her son's sperm!" I said firmly but quietly. Mom's neck twitched slightly.

"A temporary moment of weakness, I'll admit." Mom began. "It won't happen again. It's a shame though," she said, pausing, looking me straight in the eye. "Shame you don't have what it takes. That cum was really fucking good. I would take a steady diet of that and be hungry for more. And that's on you. If you had the guts, if you had the brass fucking balls to do what was necessary, you could have exactly what you want. If you had played your cards right when you made your little confession, you could have had me that night. There were so many times you could have had me, but you never had what it took to close the deal."

"Wait... you're saying you were into this from the start?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Not necessarily." Mom began. "I was as surprised as you were at how much fun I had playing with you." Mom stood up and walked around the table. She put her hands on my shoulders, squeezed lightly, then put her mouth to my ear.

"You've had flashes of brilliance, sure, but if you want to get anywhere with me, you need to step it up. If you're such big, bad stud, then prove it. If you have what it takes, you can take what you want. You don't want a girl like Carmen, especially when you have a shot with me. And you do have a shot, son. If you play your cards right, you could have me any way you want. Any hole, any position, anytime, anywhere."

My eyes widened. Was this true? Mom slid away and returned to her seat.

"I'm willing to do what this takes, Tom. If you think I'm bluffing, call it. Do it! But I know you won't. This only ends one way, Tom. When you admit the truth, that you couldn't handle me, then the game will be done. I will have won. You could end this right here, right now, but you won't. Your pride won't let you." Mom said. I paused, silent in my confusion. She continued. "Don't you see, it's for the best, really? I'm protecting these girls. You should never commit to a girl when you're still hung up on someone else. Still... obsessed. You will break Carmen's heart, Tom, unless you admit the truth. I'm doing the right thing here."

"You know what, I'm not playing your games, Mom. I'm not indulging you. I'm not giving you anything." I stated firmly. I was not gonna even humor her with playing along. I was giving her nothing to twist to her advantage. She smiled.

"I didn't come here expecting to break you this soon. I give you that much credit." Mom stated. "This is only the beginning. The game is on, Tom. Prepare yourself. Get ready to see the full force of what I can do. Get ready to see why I left a body count of men in my wake. Get ready to join the long list of men that couldn't handle me."

I didn't know how to react. Mom had laid the case out for me. She was playing for keeps. She wanted to break me completely. She was willing to whatever it took, even including... sex. A rush filled me at the thought of what she had stated, that after all this time, sex between me and her could actually happen. I could have her. I could do it. No... NO! She was teasing me. She wanted me to beg for it. I begged once before, and I wouldn't do it again. I didn't want to do any of this again. She was playing a one-sided game. She said she wouldn't stop, but I didn't care. It was like I told her, I was through with this shit. I was happy where I was at. I was happy with Carmen.

I pushed my chair back, stood, and began to walk away.

"Go find a cab." I called out to her. "I'll tell Carmen you said hi."

"Congrats on the engagement." she called back.

I abandoned Mom, angry at her, furious for keeping this game going. She sounded insane! My mom had lost it. This game drove her over the edge. Her competitive side had taken over completely. And she had gotten mean as well, saying awful things about her future daughter-in-law. Sure, the thought of having her body sounded incredible and the thought of proving her wrong was even more tempting, but her games were not worth it. My pride did want me to stand up for myself here, but I was just over it. I remembered what Carmen provided, and that was more than enough. I was happy.

Let Mom play her games. Good. Whatever. The only thing I could do was show her how little she affected me. The only sane thing I could do was ignore it. Keep my distance, don't give her anything. She said I could stop her by admitting I couldn't handle her, but I don't buy that. She was obsessed at this point. She would continue playing until she felt like stopping. She would find some trick to convince herself to keep going. I played during our first game, early on in this battle of wills between us. Now, this was her show. I thought over what was to come as I drove. I admittedly got a bit nervous.

I could only hope Mom got bored of this game when she realized I wasn't playing.

I could only hope Mom didn't have anything too crazy in mind.

I could only hope I could resist.

**********

I dreamt about her again that night. Both her and Carmen. And this one was far different than any I had had before. I was standing between two doors, in a hallway with these two doors on the ends, two walls on the sides and nothing else. I looked out the door to my right. Looking through there, what I saw was... beautiful.

I saw Carmen, surrounded by light, beaming. She was dressed in a bright white dress, a far cry from the darker clothing she typically preferred. And she would never be caught dead in a dress if she could help it. She stood there, smiling, her love apparent. Then I saw her in the front yard of a beautiful two-story house, with a white picket fence, swings hanging from a tree, the sun gorgeous in the sky, the sky pink, near dusk. I saw her chasing around a couple of kids, and they were all laughing and happy. I saw her go up to me, a projection of me, an older version of me. She looked at the older me and the older me looked at her. And it was clear the love between us was still there, still as strong as ever.

Carmen looked as beautiful as ever. In her white dress, with the sun shining behind her, she truly looked like an angel. She turned to me, the real me, not the older me, and spoke up.

"This is us." she said. "This is our life. You'd be a fucking idiot to not want this."

I smiled. Sure, she looked like an angel. An angel with a filthy mouth. Just what I wanted.

The door shut in front of me, and I was forced to turn to look at the other door. I knew what I expected to see, but nothing prepared me for what I actually saw. I pushed open the door, and my jaw dropped. Mom was there, as I knew she would be, but this was a Mom I had never seen before. She was barely recognizable. She looked, quite frankly, like the Devil, like the Devil you would see in a movie. Or at least the type of devil you would see in some twisted porno with a high special effects budget. All of her skin was red, bright red. She was standing completely naked in front of me, her red skin looking so smooth and touchable. Her long, bare, naked legs curled together, her firm muscles being shown off.

And although I could see all of her, I just couldn't commit to memory, no matter how hard I tried. The memories just flowed away. So even though I could see her bare cunt, and the tiny line of trimmed black hair leading to it, I couldn't possibly describe it. Even though I could see her massive, smooth, round breasts, and her twisted dark nipples, I couldn't describe in any way how soft and juicy they looked.

I could see her flat belly, shown off proudly, her belly button the only interruption on the smooth flesh. I could see her arms on her hips, waiting for me to take action. From behind her, I could see a tail curled behind her, a devil's forked tail, swaying lazily behind her.

Then I looked at her face. My mother's face, now the face of the Devil, completely red. Her round, plump lips curled in an evil smile. Her tongue slid across her smooth lips like a serpent. Her eyes were more angled and severe, and her pupils glowed with a deep, red evil. Her black hair suited her new appearance, curling past her shoulders down her back. And on top of her head, two little horns emerged from her hair, cementing her new form.

She stood in a tundra of darkness, her toes digging into the broken molten rock under her, bursts of flame providing the only light, casting a glow on her as they shot from the ground near her. The bursting, broiling heat of this hellish world nearly overtook me.

"Tom! You can't resist this much longer! This is what you want. This is where you belong. Join me, son." she called out arrogantly, holding her hand out, beckoning to me.

"No!" I screamed out, and this only caused her to smile.

"Take your time. You'll be here with me soon enough." she said confidently. My eyes widened as two wings emerged from her back. They flapped as she took to the air. She spun in the air and faced away from me, her bare, round ass pointed at me, shown off to me.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Mom cackled, flying away, flying into the darkness, begging me to join her, join her in the darkness and see what I would find.

I woke up, shaken.

The symbolism was clear. Carmen was the angel on my shoulder, the dirty little angel I always wanted. And on the other side was Mom, the devil on the other shoulder, beckoning to me, asking the worst of me. Asking me to join her in a world of lust and sin and evil.

I was shaken by Mom's transformation. At first, the Mom of my dreams was a lustful reflection of the Mom I knew, still maintaining enough realistic details to make her seem like the real thing. But this Mom, this new Mom, was far different. This wasn't the Mom I knew. She had evolved, or devolved, however you wanted to see it.

Mom had become a demon.

And I hoped I had the strength to resist her dark charms.

************

I know Mom had declared war on me, so to speak, but that didn't mean I knew what to expect. For a few days, she left me waiting, waiting for the bomb to drop.

And drop it did.

The first thing was the care package.

Mom was not exactly the lovey-dovey, emotional type. I know she still had that motherly love towards me, and if something bad happened to me, she would throw this game aside and be there at my side. But that side of her hadn't been too apparent lately. Our relationship had been so twisted by the game we had been playing that any motherly veneer she once had was now gone, and in its place, was a twisted, devious, cunning, manipulative, unrelenting seductress. She found this game so enjoyable, so thrilling, that she had lost herself in it.

So, I arrived at my dorm and saw the girl at the front desk flag me down and tell me I got a package in the mail. She handed me a box, a square box, about the size of a shoebox, only a bit wider. It was wrapped in brown paper, like that stuff used for lunch bags. I noted the address, noted that it was from home, in Mom's handwriting, and that fact made me gulp. As I signed off for it, the girl spoke up.

"Maybe a care package?" she postulated.

"Uh, yeah, maybe." I said, forcing a smile.

As I got back to the room, and stared at the box, I wondered if I should open it. I was still recovering from the last gift she sent me. But I knew, deep down, that I just had to know. I would never be able to not know what was inside.

Taking a letter opener, I sliced one of the seams and unwrapped the paper, revealing a cardboard box underneath. Slicing the tape holding the lid of the box shut, I took a deep breath and pulled the box open.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds