• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • You Dirty Whore Ch. 2

You Dirty Whore Ch. 2

I let the bitch lay on my lap for a half hour, she looks so beautiful just laying there motionless. How could such a beauty turn into a dirty whore, I know how, by fucking any guy to fulfil her sluttish ways, not caring who she hurt’s once her sexual need’s are fulfilled, well she’s the one who is going to be hurt now. Smackkkkkkkkkk, “Ouchhhhhhhhhhhh” wake the fuck up!!!!!

I never said you could fucking pass out. Ohhhhhhhh Nick pleaseeeeee don’t spank me anymore, I promise to be a good girl and do what ever you say. “Smackkkkkkkkkkkkk” Owwwwwwwww “don’t tell me what the hell to do” I’m in charge here.

Look at you, just like a bitch, you came all over my cock, you must like getting spanked. Look how turned on you got as I smacked your ass, I can’t believe what a whore you are. She just looked at me tear’s flowing down her face, ashamed that she found pleasure from me hurting her.

“Get the fuck up “slut” I hollered she immediately got up. She stood there slightly shaking, I could see the fear in her eyes. “Come here” I dragged her to the dinning room and pushed her to the floor. “Stay down there, that’s where bitches are meant to be” My dick was on fire, I wanted to explode right there, she looked so fucking sexy laying on the floor naked and crying. “Don’t you dare move from that God Damn spot” or you‘ll regret it, I’ll be right back.

I went back into the living room and got my bag of toy’s and went back, she was still on the floor. “Good, you know I wasn’t kidding”, I opened my bag and took out a whip, four pieces of short rope and some lubricant. She started to cry harder begging, “ please Nick, I’m very sorry, I won’t ever cheat on you again, I’ve learned my lesson, Nick darling I love you, please don’t hurt me any more.

I got frustrated“Who do you belong to?” she didn’t answer, she just looked up at me crying. I’ll ask you one more time “who do you fucking belong to?” "You Nick, you" she choked out. Yes you belong to me but still you fuck an old man, you don’t deserve any mercy.

“Get up” you see these lips, I kissed her hard pushing my tongue inside her hot little mouth, then I quickly broke it. “ this is my mouth for me to use as I feel fit. “You see these breast” Owwwwwwwww!!!! I twisted her nipples hard making her squirm and scream, there my fucking breast to play with as I please.

“You see this pussy and ass” Owwwwwwwww!!!! I smacked her sore ass cheeks and pushed a finger up her pussy , this is my God Damn pussy and ass to fuck when ever I feel like fucking it so don’t tell me not to hurt you because your mine and don’t you ever forget that.

“Now get up on the table and get into the doggie position” she looked at me, her eye’s pleading for mercy but I just got madder so she did as I said. I then got the peaces of rope and tied both her hand’s and legs then I tied the other end of the ropes to the leg’s of the table, positioning her so her ass was high in the air so he pussy could be in my sights at all times.

Then I took up the whip and gentle pulled it across her ass and pussy. “Brace yourself Kelly this is gonna hurt” Smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jesusssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! She screamed as I gave her the first blow to her pussy. Smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,

Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! Smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Oh Goddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!, Smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, blow after blow landing on her now red pussy. Smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, slammmmmmmmmmmm, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!, please it hurt’s.

I pushed my rock hard dick in to her red hot cunt. “Damn your pussy is on fire” I push my dick all the way in she trembled, the tip of my rod finding the door of her womb I pushed with no gentleness and start fucking her hard and fast. "mmmmmmm Yes," I moaned, just where I want it. “mmmmmmm!!!!!! Yesssssssssssss, bitch take it, take my cock up that slut pussy”.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh Christ!!!!!!!!!!, Nick p, p, p, pleaseeeeee stop! “No Bitch, you want this, you love being treated like a slut! Mmmmmmm! A moan escaped from Kelly’s mouth as Nick’s cock found her g spot. Ohhhhhhhhhh shit! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder Nick! I,I, I’m a slut, tear apart my pussy if you have to just fuck me hard! Ohhhhhhhhhh I’m Cummmmmmmmmmmming! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

Kelly came harder than she ever had before, her juices flowed like a waterfall as she shook violently. “Yesssssssssssss you whoreeeeeee, Now I’m going to fill your womb with my cum! “Nooooooooooooo Nick, don’t!

I’ll get pregnant, I can’t have a baby and you know I could never have an abortion, Pleaseeeeee Nick! stop, don’t cum inside me! Kelly pleaded but Nick wasn’t going to stop. “You have no choice Kelly, your going to have my baby with that Nick fucked Kelly’s pussy faster and harder, pounding in and out like a jackhammer then finally.

“Yesssssssssssssssss Bitch, I’m Cummmmmmmmmmmming, Fuck Yeah, take my seed whoreeeeeee! Nick blared at the top of his voice at the excitement of fully Kelly’s pussy with his unwanted seed and an unwanted child. Kelly was devastated and hysterical, she couldn’t believe that this was happening. “Nooooooooooooo, Damn you Nick!!!!

How could you do this? Kelly was furious. “How could I do this? How could you fuck another man?, a married man at that. “You brought this on yourself Bitch, If you had been faithful to me, you would not be in this predicament, Nick said as his cock slowly soften in Kelly’s sore, cum filled pussy . Kelly cried hysterically knowing this was all her fault and now she’s most definitely going to have a baby. Nick held Kelly in his arms trying to calm her down.

“Everything is going to be ok Kelly, I want us to get married, I still love you and I will take care of you and the baby. Kelly was relieved and she calmed down a little. “Nick, I want to marry, I do love you, I’m sorry I cheated, It won’t ever happen again with that Kelly and Nick both fell asleep in each others arms. A month later Nick and Kelly got married and eight months after Kelly had identical twin girls who they named Nicola and Nicole.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • You Dirty Whore Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds