You, Me, & All Our Children Ch. 01

I heard the door open and Donna looked up "Hi, guys. Why don't you join the fun? There are still plenty of holes that need filling and eating."

I kept fucking your cunt and stiffened only momentarily when I felt a cock flex up against my puckered rosebud. I looked over to see who it belonged to and found Hank smiling back at me. I nodded and he applied a bit more pressure sinking his cock in my backdoor. I let him set the pace that ended up with him driving me deep into your pussy each time he pushed into my hot bowels. I looked over as Marvin took Donna's mouth and John poked his dick deep into Jane's cunt. The sight was almost too much to bear. Hank's prick kept massaging my prostate and I howled out my eruption into your love box.

You screamed your orgasm just as I felt Hank give a few more good fuck with his cock and explode in my balls, giving me a sperm enema. As Hank pulled out of my ass, you rolled me over. John tore himself away from Jane who scooted over and started gobbling up the sperm leaking from my ass and your pussy. John then stepped up behind you and entered your ass while my cock was still buried balls deep in your cunt.

Just the feeling of my son-in-law's cock separated only by a thin membrane in your body put new life into my shrinking cock. We picked up a slow but steady rhythm to start with and increased the pace as we synchronized our thrusts into your body. Then John started picking up the pace and as he thrust in, I pulled out. Soon, all that was coming out of your mouth was gibberish as you gave in to the sensations our two cocks were providing you. When Hank shoved his cock into your mouth, your body went into spasms triggering John's eruption deep into your bowels. I continued thrusting even after John had stiffened and brought you to another orgasm before washing your uterus with a sperm bath. Hank was the recipient of your suctioning mouth and bathed your tonsils with a load of hot semen until it dripped down onto your tits where Jane and Donna fought over the remains. Kathleen clamped her mouth over Marvin's cock as it came out of Donna's cunt licking it clean of all traces of body fluids.

To say that we were hedonistic would have been an understatement. To say that we loved to orgy would have been simplistic. We were after all sexual animals fulfilling basic bodily needs without regard as to whom in the family was the recipient of our lusts.

When I had married you, I had no idea that I would be marrying a family of nymphomaniacs who had married satyrs. I had no idea that I would end up fucking the mother of my two grandchildren, my own daughter. But I wouldn't have changed any of it for a single second.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds