You, My Sexy Stewardess

"Fuck, Baby," I pant, "I can't hold it any more, I'm going to cum soon."

You basically scream, "I want it on me, please cum on me, plaster my face and tits with your hot, sticky cum. Please, Baby, I need it, please cum for mmeeeeeee..."

At that, your third orgasm rocks through your body. I give you a few more hard pumps then pull out and straddle your stomach. You instantly grab my cock and jerk me as hard as your can.

"Oooh SHIT!" I yell, as I start to cum.

Hot jets of cum burst out of me, some landing on your tits, some hitting your face and some going into your open, waiting mouth. As my orgasm subsides, I look down at you, my beautiful Goddess, as with one hand, you're rubbing the cum on your tits into your skin, and with the other, you're rubbing the cum on your face all over, and licking it off your fingers.

"MMmmm," you moan, "Your cum tastes so good."

I collapse next to you, and kiss you fully, tasting my own cum on your tongue. Exhausted, you continue to rub the cum into your skin, as we cuddle up together and fall asleep, knowing we still have twenty hours until we land, and knowing that our fun is just beginning...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds