• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Young Miss Moneypenny Ch. 04

Young Miss Moneypenny Ch. 04

12

Note- This is just an homage to the work of Ian Fleming. I do not own the rights to his writings.

xxx

Berlin, October 1951.

x

Jane Moneypenny shrieked again as her tormentor assaulted her exposed vagina for the umpteenth time. The prickling of cool sweat on her naked skin merged with the wetness between her legs and the damp curls of her hair on her forehead. Her brain slowly focused once more as she remembered her predicament. How long had it been now? It seemed a hundred years ago when 'M' had outlined her latest mission in London.

x

By 1951 the so called 'Cold War' had both East and West at each others throats. Britain, America and the Soviets all possessed the Atom Bomb but were none the wiser as to how many actual warheads each side had accumulated. The East were believed to have a number of double agents and it was a constant worry as to how high up in the intelligence structure of MI5 and SIS they were. Equally the Soviets were petrified that the British may have infiltrated the KGB.

Berlin had four zones which had fragmented Hitler's Capital since the end of the war. Although the City was actually in Communist East Germany the British, Americans and the French occupied West Berlin.

Miss Moneypenny and James Bond had arrived separately in order to keep their alliance a secret. They had travelled by railway train from England along the only stretch of track that allowed access to Berlin. Their mission was to visit Station B and try to ascertain if the Soviet double agents Donald Maclean and Guy Burgess had escaped to Moscow or were still holed up in Berlin. The two British Diplomats had absconded from England in the month of May just before they could be stopped and the SIS were severely embarrassed. Determined to track them down the head of operations, the retired Royal Navy Admiral known only as 'M' had sent all of his best agents into action. Impressed by their previous joint mission he again teamed up the relatively inexperienced Miss Moneypenny with the eager young James Bond. x

Since 1949 the British Embassy had been relocated to Bonn but there remained a smaller version in the GDR on Unter den Linden in the Mitte District, literally one block from the Russian Embassy. The Soviets had attempted to remove the Western Allies from Berlin by imposing a land blockade but had lifted it in May of '49. Moneypenny arrived in the East sector in a taxi cab and alighted outside the State Library. Dressed in a nondescript grey mackintosh and head scarf she saw Bond smoking a cigarette by the entrance. His long coat was a more sombre affair in dark brown as he stood waiting in the cold.

"Moneypenny."

"Bond."

"This way."

Their eyes met and Jane studied his steel grey eyes. He flicked his half finished smoke away and led her to a small boulevard behind the big building.

"Station B is just around the corner. Acting head Gill Broadman should be expecting us."

"A woman?"

"Right. Since Carstairs was killed there doesn't seem to be many who want the job. Broadman is quite the ambitious one I'm led to believe. Here."

The grim six story building in brownstone looked unimpressive which was why it was the perfect location for the secret office of SIS. Geoffrey Carstairs had been the head of station until murdered by the assassination department of the KGB. The two agents climbed the dirty stairs to the fourth level and knocked on door number 412. The door opened with a creak and an attractive blonde appeared.

"Can I be of assistance?"

"I understand you are in antiques?" Said Bond as he looked from left to right.

"Only the old type." Came the answer.

"The older the better."

Bond had given the required password and Gill nodded.

"Inside, quickly."

Moneypenny and Bond slipped in and found themselves in a small room. There were two other doors opposite each other and one window that looked down on the library. A desk and three chairs jostled for space with a battered filing cabinet.

"Take a seat, I shan't be long."

Gill vanished into another room and returned with a tray upon which she balanced a teapot, three cups and a pot of milk.

"Have some tea."

"Thank you, that will hit the spot." Said Jane as she shed her coat.

Bond lit another cigarette as he eyed the brew with contempt.

"I don't drink tea. It's mud. Anything stronger?"

"No. How about some coffee essence?"

Bond rolled his eyes as Gill went to fetch a skinny bottle of Camp Coffee and poured it into a cup. He raised an eyebrow at the black chicory smell and added a generous amount of milk.

"You know I'm not too happy that M has seen fit to send you two all the way to East Germany. I am quite capable of dealing with the matter."

Gill sat and crossed her legs and brushed her medium cut hair back from her brow. Bond eyes lingered on her shapely pins and Moneypenny looked at him from the corner of her eye with disgust as she sipped her hot tea.

"Nevertheless Miss Broadman, M is adamant that every agent available be active in seeking out the two double agents. And you are acting head, are you not? Pending review. Anyway any news to that effect?"

Gill scowled at Bond but then quickly composed herself.

"Nothing since the end of Summer. More than likely they are both in Moscow drinking vodka with Comrade Stalin. What exactly do you know? Has there been any intelligence concerning their presence here?"

Bond shot a furtive look at Jane. Apart from the fact that he and she had admired the hard working and jovial Carstairs they knew next to nothing of Gill Broadman. He decided to play his cards close to his chest and relate little of what he knew to the woman.

"If you have vital information concerning East Berlin and either Maclean or Burgess it is your duty to inform me."

Gill had no reply and so stood up and loomed over the seated Bond.

"Well? What do you know? Tell all."

She put her hands on her hips and tilted her chin up. Considering the expansive leak of vital information from Whitehall to Moscow Bond kept mum. He looked at Moneypenny, who he now noticed had slumped dramatically in her chair. A wave of nausea hit him as he dropped his cup to the floor.

"Ugh. The coffee...was drugged?"

"The milk actually. Really Bond. This just won't do. My new informants will be most displeased."

Bond hit the floor as his vision blurred and his head spun.

"You...you're working...with the Soviets?"

"Afraid so. We shall talk at length later."

Bond saw Moneypenny out cold on the floor just as he himself saw black.

x

The light came on and Bond recoiled in amazement. He had been stripped naked and tied to a chair with a ball gag in his mouth His arms were tied along the flat arms if the chair and his posture meant he sat with a straight back. Both his legs were held firmly to the front legs by lengths of cord. He turned to a bed beside him and saw a similarly naked Moneypenny trussed up on her back.

"James! Thank god you're awake."

He looked closer and saw that her knees had been drawn up to her chest and secured by thin cord that ran under her knees and around the back of her head. Her wrists were also tied and were down by her ankles so that her body was formed of a tight packed form. Her nether regions were brought up in an obscene manner and displayed for all to see. Each tiny movement meant that the cords cut into her flesh and by now her muscles were screaming from the exertion to remain still.

"Oh, my poor James.

Bond was now quite sexually excited despite his discomfort and his cock stood up big and stiff, the foreskin stretching back half way. Jane now knew what all the fuss was about in the office powder room when the women discussed his virile masculinity. His body had a splendid sturdy look and his chest thrust out proudly. Both were unsure where they were but presumably it was the very same brownstone that housed Station B.

"Oh."

Her eyes widened with fright when the door opened and Gill Broadman entered in a white doctor coat. She was followed by a man in a similar coat with horn rimmed spectacles and thinning grey hair. Her heart leapt and a cold spasm of fear hit her as they approached.

"So, here we are. We require some information from the pair of you and I would strongly advise you to cooperate now. You are clearly in some distress at the moment but unless you give answers to our questions it will get a lot worse. Doctor Sex will explain. Herr Doctor."

The thin man paced around the room as he gathered his thoughts.

" I was very unhappy when the war ended. My work in the camps was coming along splendidly and I had much unfinished business. I was forced to seek refuge from the Communists who agreed to let me continue my experiments in return for certain...favours. I specialised in sexual torture and punishment. My favourite was the system of tease and denial. This requires constant sexual stimulation of the victim before curtailing it prior to orgasm. You would be surprised at how effective it is. The inmates referred to me as Doctor Sex and I was quite flattered. My real identity is confidential naturally."

"What do you intend to do?" Asked Moneypenny as she quivered on the bed.

"I see Mister Bond is fully erect. A little Asian ginseng with something of my own choosing will see that he stays stiff for the next for the next few hours. I intend to ask you some pertinent questions that my employers demand I ask. When your answer is not to my liking I shall offer punishment. I could easily use a truth serum but time is imperative and those drugs can be tiresome and slow. And I do so love a tender young and naked nubile at my disposal."

"Well you can just go to hell, you Nazi."

"How disappointing and terribly childish."

The Doctor leaned over the bed and gave Jane a slap across the face. With a surprising speed he unravelled one section of cord around her ankles and raised her legs in an upward motion so that they were bent at the knee and her feet were by her ears. He fastened the free length of cord to the twelve inch cord that secured her wrists and attached her ankle restraints to it. Now the hapless woman was trussed up in such a manner that she was like an upturned turtle utterly unable to move. Her cunt and anus were raised up from the bed as her weight settled on her lower spine.

"You sick bastard!"

Cold air hit her exposed sex as Jane watched Doctor Sex run a finger up the curve of her butt and inside her asshole. She bit her lip at the obscene intrusion and her pussy clenched with her pent up frustration. All of a sudden his hand hit her on both cheeks as he spanked her hard.

"Come along. Just tell us what you know of Burgess and Maclean and your nightmare will end."

Jane's every instinct was to tell him what he wanted to know but in her inexperienced way she felt as if in a dream. Her eyes had an apologetic look as she stared at her tormentor and her breasts heaved as he followed the curve of her upturned bottom. She fully expected another slap but none came. Instead he took hold of a six inch black dildo handed to him by Gill.

"Surely not," thought Jane as he turned it over in his hand.

"Slick enough," he said as he observed the applied lubrication. "Anything to say, Miss Moneypenny?"

"Nothing of any interest." She answered boldly.

"As you wish."

He stepped forwards and skimmed the backs of her thighs with the sex toy, moving inwards but always keeping away from her Mons. Then he lifted it to her jutting breasts and circled each pointed nipple in turn. Jane stifled a moan as he drifted lower down again to her straining stomach. He studied her face and her taut body with her legs up in the air as he brought the stiff dildo to her puffy labia.

"Nice and wet, aren't you. Having fun?"

Doctor Sex put the tip of the dildo just inside her pussy entrance which made tne brave secret agent seize up with an infuriating satisfaction. Should she be enjoying this torture? The dildo was pushed inside her wet hole further and Jane shuddered from the awe of the insertion. Fucking bastard! Jane strained on her cords as he leaned in between her unnaturally parted thighs and thrust the false cock in and out of her aching pussy. Her ass crack became moist from her sweat as her tender young body yearned for sexual release. The tease of her orgasm, her fast approaching climax was temporarily delayed as the dildo was whisked from her pulsing cunt and held up to her agonised face.

"You...you."

Her body fizzed with pain from her awkward position and from the confusion of her denial. The Doctor put his ear to her mouth as if to listen to her words, none of which were forthcoming.

"So be it. We can do this all evening if necessary."

The thin man grazed the flesh of her inner thighs and Jane moaned softly as her pussy became a sopping mess. He placed the palm of his hand over her mound and cupped it firmly. Jane felt her pussy pulse with her heartbeat as he touched her clitoris. She gasped as the German sank his teeth into her fleshy nub and indescribable waves of pleasure went through her tortured body.

"Yes, yes, oh yes. Make me cum."

Jane was consumed by the need to climax as the mans lips surrounded her clit. The tip of his tongue flicked at her like a snake pushing her to the brink of her orgasm. Still trapped by the cords about her wrists and ankles she was driven mad with intense pain and a wanton ecstasy. Blood engorged her throbbing clit as her rapture raced through her and to her dying shame she screamed.

"Bond! Bond knows all! ask him, ask him, just let me cum!"

Doctor Sex continued his devilish tongue dance until Jane let our a lingering sigh and her juices squirted from her hot cunt. Her orgasm was protracted and wonderful as she closed her eyes and begged forgiveness from James Bond. In fact he had already instructed her to make him the scapegoat in any situation such as this.

"Let her down."

Gill obeyed the Doctor and untied the exhausted Moneypenny. Jane sat up gently and massaged her wrists.

"Mister Bond. I fear that we have been neglecting you. Miss Boardman?"

"Thank you, Herr Doctor." Gill stood beside the captive Bond and lifted his scrotum with the palm of her right hand. She turned to Moneypenny and smiled at her. Then she raised her hand and jiggled his balls lightly.

"What fun!" Mocked the double agent.

Bond bit on the ball gag in his mouth and tensed his muscles as his foreskin was skinned up and down on his swollen helmet. A twinge of humiliating pleasure gripped the secret agent as he was wanked in view of Moneypenny and Doctor Sex. Then he gave a muffled yelp as his testicles were pinched and slapped until his scrotum turned a bright red.

"Nice healthy colour."

Gill removed her white coat and then she stepped out of her medium length dress she wore underneath. He focused on her lush and rounded breasts which swung freely as she let them out of her bra. The peaks stood out prominently from rose red areolas as she bent at the waist. His cock bobbed in response as she slid her underwear down to reveal her fine curly thatch between her upper thighs.

"My word. My cunt is starting to get hot and juicy."

Gill took his stiff hose again and worked it up and down in her fist rapidly. Jane looked on in amazement at Bond's bloated cock head that appeared close to bursting. She felt for the virile lothario as he whimpered and curled his toes in the chair he was tied to. He enjoyed his reputation of a ladies man but at this moment in time he cut a ridiculous figure as his cock was jerked by the naked blonde.

"Do you want to cum? Hmm? Do you? How about on my big tits? I'd bet you'd like that. All you need to do is tell us what we want to know. I shall remove the gag if you wish to speak."

Bond's face was one of agony and shame as he shook his head from side to side. Gill slowed her masturbating and let his twitching dick slap back up onto his belly. He dipped his head as his cock quivered and bobbed in the air, the glans a livid purple. The only thought in his head was relief from his anguished sexual longing. He cried out when Gill pointed her open hand in between his two big plums and kneaded the soft flesh there.

"What do you know of Burgess and his whereabouts?"

Gill stopped and began to slap his rigid erection over and over, the hard smacks reverberating in the small room. She again took hold of his tormented cock and rubbed it hard from base to head, digging her nails into the base of his hard shaft. Bond found himself thrusting his hips up into her palm trying to secure that blessed release. His eyes focused on her bouncing tits as she abused him with a sadistic pleasure.

"I think he's going to shoot."

Jane was riveted on the erotic scene as Bond's entire body ran with sweat. His eyes burned as the hot perspiration ran into his bleary eyes. Then he screamed into his gag as she released his angry looking organ and he fucked air in his desperation.

"Perhaps Mister Bond would prefer to be fucked?"

"Do you think so, Herr Doctor? Shall I sit on his huge flagpole?"

Gill brushed his dank hair from his brow and gazed intently into his eyes. So close to his face was she that Bond saw for the first time her cat like eyes which flashed and sparkled. She straddled his left thigh with her bare legs either side and inhaled deeply. So deep that her nostrils flared and her mouth parted. Her hips began to move as she rubbed her cunt on the top of his thigh. Bond felt his cock throb violently as he longed for her to sheath his ungiving erection inside her moist sex. Her slow and methodical slide to and fro made his nostrils flare as he dribbled on his ball gag.

"I'm getting quite wet down there. Do you see Mister Bond?"

She stopped sliding and pulled her outer folds apart to display her wet vulva. Bond was sweltering hot as Gill then squeezed her thighs together and massaged her tits. Turning to Miss Moneypenny the cruel woman raised her crotch up a few inches above Bond's dripping knob. Facing away from him and looking directly at Jane Gill wedged his cock head at her fleshy pussy lips which stretched out and smothered his bulbous glans.

"Tease and denial in all its glory." Noted the impressed Doctor.

Gill grinned as she wiggled her loins on his cock, pushing down hard on his bell end. Bond moaned with a contorted face and writhed under the naked woman as she rubbed his massive tool with her plump outer flaps.

"You need only to talk and I would be more than happy to capture your big cock inside my tight pussy."

Without waiting she grabbed the base of his thick prong and wedged the head of his dick inside her pussy. It stretched out around the huge crown and Bond bit into his gag as Gill wiggled her hips to sink down onto half of his cock. Then she rose up and his unsheathed prick jerked up in the air in the agony of unrelieved sexual tension.

"Poor lamb. I strongly recommend that you provide us with the information we require. It wouldn't kill you, would it? And then you may have me. Don't you like my tight cunt?"

Gill admitted to herself that Bond had a very nice cock with its generous proportions and smooth skin and she had to ride it some more. She took a quick look at his hard on which glistened with her juices and then captured him inside her hot muff. Bond moaned loudly into his gag as the woman sat flush on his lap until every inch of his throbbing shaft was embedded in her pussy. She rode up and down and felt her own pleasure mount with every stroke.

"Yes, fuck me Bond. Fuck me all night."

Harder and harder she moved and Bond relished her smooth ass cheeks rub against his crotch. Do it, he told himself. Cum now, do it, do it, do it. Finish this torment. Then Gill lifted her bottom up and let him fuck air again. By now the neglected Jane had quickly gathered her wits and crept up behind the chair. Doctor Sex was engrossed in Gill and Bond to notice her until it was too late. With her hands in a twin clenched fist she brought them down hard on the base of Gill's neck. The blonde shrieked and toppled off of Bond's lap onto the floor by his feet and Jane tackled the cords around Bond's hands on the arms of the chair. Once Moneypenny had freed his wrists Bond bent down to his feet and ripped the cords from his ankles. He rose up out of the chair, his erect cock swaying in a curious circle, and smashed the groggy Gill in the face. As she crumpled to the floor Bond turned to face Doctor Sex and he cracked his knuckles twice. He wrenched the spit covered gag from his mouth and tossed it in the direction of the hated German.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Young Miss Moneypenny Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds