• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 05

Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 05

123456

WARNING! Strong Non Consensual Sex Scenes are in this chapter.

With Bill's 4WD not starting, Justin quickly explained his plan on how he thought he could get it going.

"Sally, I need you as a temping reward, I'll go back and tell the weirdo's and pervs who throng around the nude beach entry that if they can push Bill's 4WD out of the way, they get to play with naked lady, who is lying underneath it, left for them as reward for their strength and virility. This way we can get the vehicle over the little rise and then hopefully clutch start it on the downhill slope. How does that sound?"

"No Fucking Way! I am not risking Sally being pack raped by those creeps." Bill said angrily.

"Wait Bill, I forgot to tell you the details of how Sally will stay safe. We tie a rope from the surfboard you have to the front bull bar, so Sally will be lying on it and as the vehicle is pushed forward, Sally comes with it. I'll stay at the front, helping to move the 4WD by pulling on the bar. Once we are pushed over the rise, where the track narrows as it cuts through the dunes, I'll pull on the rope, get Sally from underneath and we can jump up on the bonnet as you clutch start down the hill."

"So you want me to risk Sally to both sand and gravel rash and perhaps let her fall into the hands of the weirdos as well as trash my surfboard?" Bill said fuming.

"How about we just go back and appeal for their help, I am sure deep down they would be helpful?" Sally suggested.

"Deep down those creeps would be very helpful, to society, 6 foot deep down that is." Bill snorted, "That mob are just sick fucks out for themselves and whatever they can predate on."

"Come on, we need to save Anna." Justin pleaded.

"They won't fall for it, they will claim Sally will hold onto the undercarriage and escape." Bill shot down Justin's hopes.

"You can tie my hands behind my back and show me off to temp them?" Sally posed. "That way they will think I am helpless, it will excite them and they will push hard, I am sure."

"I can't risk it, the rope holding onto the surfboard might break, the surfboard could fall to pieces under the strain, you could be run over, there are too many risks." Bill said glumly.

"I know, but that's why I think Justin's idea turns me on Bill. We have done some pretty sketchy things in our past to get us out of trouble, let's relive the buzz? Our lives have been pretty staid lately, well if you can consider running a nudist resort staid." Sally reminded Bill of their past.

"OK Bill, can we do it, do it for Anna?" Justin pleaded.

"Hmm, Sally seems to have made up her mind, OK, we will do it, but you will owe me big time Justin!"

"Thanks so much Bill, and especially you Sally." Justin beamed, he still had a chance to save Anna.

Bill quickly removed the leg rope from his surfboard and spliced a strong nylon rope through the hole. He added another rope with a knotted end for Sally to hold as she laid on her back on the surfboard. He detached the tri fins and slid the board under the 4WD and covered it in just enough sand to hide it. He then tied off the rope onto the rigid bullbar. Next he trussed up Sallys wrists behind her back with a softer rope, arcing her chest forward, offering up her defenceless tits and shaved slit. They marched Sally off in front of them to the pack of weirdos, who were packing up to head home.

"HEY GUYS, WANNA PLAY A GAME BEFORE YOU GO HOME?" Bill called out.

"Ohh, shit yeah, is that bitch for us?" One hopeful said.

"Yeah, she is hot to trot and likes it a lot!" Bill answered as we neared them.

"So what's the go?" Asked a sceptical perv, "Great shaved snatch and all, but why give it away?"

"What can I say, I love her, but she loves the kinky shit." Bill told them, and was barraged with their responses, each trying to out do the other.

"I'm in, and I mean deep IN her arse!"

"Fuck me, my middle name is Kinky!"

"Fuck you, My middle name is Kinky AND my surname is Shit. Pick me."

"Let's play, I cant wait to suck her tits and rip that little cunt apart!"

"OK, here's the thing, she gets off on feats of strength, she is going to lay under my 4WD and if you can push the 4WD off her, she is all yours, for a hour of anything goes fun!" Bill announced.

"OK, let's start." Said one desperado.

"Hang on, how do we know you wont have the brake on and are just wasting our time?" Asked the sceptic.

"Oh shut up you old fool, you can't get it up anyway, don't worry about him, let's go!!"

"Hang on, how about we say no taste no play!" Said the doubter, "You guys wanna taste first, she might be rank as an old tackle box, better check her out up close? You happy with that Honey?"

"Well, I guess one of you could sniff me to see how sweet and moist I am." Sally answered huskily, trying to lure them in.

The biggest guy, in height, strength and cock amongst them stepped forward, the others deferred to his power.

"Bring the bitch closer so I can check her over!" He demanded of Bill.

Sally stepped meekly up to the Big Guy with Bill, starting to sweat with nerves, right behind her.

He grabbed her face with his big meaty hands, almost covering it.

Bill yelled out, "No Touching!"

The Big Guy glared at Bill and Bill added, trying to play the role of a willing, weak cuck,

"Well, just not yet, OK? Later, touch her, taste her, slap her, fuck her anywhere."

The big guy sniffed her hair, licked Sally's ear, then her neck.

Sally broke out in goosebumps, the Big Guy was turning her on.

He saw Sally's tits and noticed her nipples swelling as he appraised her, her breasts standing proud with her arms behind her back. He pawed at them roughly, feeling the firmness and softness before leaning his head in and sucking on one nipple.

Sally took a sharp breath of air in, she was excited.

He suddenly dropped to his knees and reached his big hands around behind Sally.

Bill saw his paws cover each of Sally's bum cheeks and squeeze them tight. He then saw his Sally spread her legs and heard her gasp the Big Guy did something to Sally he couldn't see from where he was at her rear.

Finally the Big Guy slapped Sally's bum with one hand and then the other and stood up and walked back.

By this time Bill, Justin and most of the pervs were sporting either half erect or fully proud stiffy's after watching the domination and submission show.

He turned around, his whopper cock stood up angrily, he was licking his lips and offered a dripping finger to his mob, saying,

"Yep, the bitch is sweet as and ready to play!"

The pervs mobbed around his hand to try and sniff or lick his glistening digiit.

With Bill and Justin closely guarding weak kneed Sally, after she passed the taste test, they shuffled her under the 4WD as the pervs watched closely. They were trying to catch any glimpse of her legs spreading and showing more of her pussy. Sally did spread her legs, distracting them as she wormed on her back and onto the surfboard and grabbed the rope.

"Fuck me, she's really dripping already, when we push this 4WD off her she will be gushing!"

They then fought to get the best spot to push the vehicle and be the closest to grab the prize.

At first they pushed and grunted but the 4WD didn't budge.

"They tricked you!" Said the sceptic from the sideline.

"I am so wet right now!" Sally called out, trying to keep the mob keen to try harder.

"You all push together hard on my command. Ready?" The Big Guy decreed,

"OK, PUSH!"

Excited and enticed, the mob pushed as a team and the 4WD lurched forward and then picked up speed as it went up the short sandy slope.

The drag was too much for the knot holding the rope that kept the surfboard moving along with the 4WD and it was slipping. The mob could see Sally's feet starting to appear from under the vehicle.

This spurred them on even more, making easy work, pushing the 4WD up and over the rise.

Sally called out in pure fear,

"Justin, the rope!"

He looked, just as the end of the rope was about to slip through the now loose knot. At great risk to himself he grabbed the rope as it flicked free from the Bull Bar and ran backwards, hauling Sally, dragging the surfboard on the sand. He had to gain enough advantage over the progress of the pushed 4WD to be able to save Sally from either being run over or mauled by the crazed mob of sex deviants.

Justin lunged on the rope with a strength he didn't know he possessed, pulling Sally from under the 4WD to the front, grabbed her under the arms and threw her up onto the bullbar, jumping up next to her just in time. They were both holding on tight as the 4WD rolled faster and faster down the slope.

The mob screamed when the surfboard appeared with the rope attached to it, it's drag marks clearly seen in the sand.

Bill timed the dropping of the clutch to perfection and the engine roared to life. Only the shout of the sceptic was louder.

"I TOLD YOU STUPID CUNTS THEY WERE TRICKING YOU!"

The mob, watching the trio drive off quickly, frustrated that their prize had escaped, turned their anger on the surfboard and then on the sceptic, it wasn't a pretty sight.

Bill pulled over a way up the track and Sally was untied and her and Justin jumped in. Bill drove on grimacing,

"That was far to close Justin, my bad knot almost gave Sally away to the pack, thank you for saving her. You really stepped up buddy, impressive!"

Justin beamed on the inside, it was the first time Bill called him buddy, instead of little buddy, he felt proud, until thoughts of Anna's possible degradation at the Police Station soured his moment.

The weather changed quickly, matching Bill's mood and soon lightning flashed through the sky.

They finally arrived at the end of the queue of the nudist cars lined up to get back into the Nudist Resort after the day out at the beach. Sally jumped out and opened the gate and they all drove in, too slowly for the frantic Justin. It seemed to take them 15 minutes to get through the gate as the others ambled slowly in.

A blinding light flashed and the valley was filled with a deafening CLAP of thunder.

"I gotta use your phone." Justin said hastily running to the lodge.

He frantically dialled an out of town number but the phone just beeped back at him.

"Darn it, your phone wont let me call out."

"Are you trying to call long distance, we barred that from our phone, remember?' Bill reminded the stressed lad.

"Oh shit, I forgot, damn it, I need to urgently talk to my old friend from the bird watching club, he used to be a barrister. If only there was a way to reach him." A distraught Justin sighed.

Just then Nurse Rachel walked in with Justin's camera.

"Here's your camera back Justin, I am not sure why the battery has gotten so hot since we arrived back, I didn't get it wet."

"Thanks, I'll look at it later, right now I need to save Anna, hey, can I use your mobile phone?"

"Sorry Justin, there is no mobile phone signal, the storm must have taken out the tower. Just one more thing, what does this flickering symbol mean on the display on your camera." Rachel asked.

"What? Now, of all times? Oh, go on show me." Justin asked puzzled and frantic.

Rachel showed him the wi-fi transfer symbol flickering on the camera.

"That's just the photos being uploaded via wi fi." Justin said nonchalantly, before starting to shake with realisation.

"OH MY GOD,

I fucking forgot.

OH FUCK! OH FUCK, HE HAS SEEN EVERYTHING!" Justin went pale with shock.

"Explain?" Bill said sharply, worried Justin might pass out.

"The old guy, my friend from the bird watching club, who gifted Anna and I our stay here. He set up my camera to upload all my bird photos I was planning to take, via any open wi fi connection so he could get a start on identifying them while I was away. Every shot, every video I have taken on this trip has been sent to his computer. He must think I am a deviant. He has seen Anna nude, not just nude, spread wide naked and obscene nude, all her young curves and crevices exposed to his old eyes. He has photos of me ejaculating on Pixie and the sex Pixie and Matty had. The almost rape of Anna by the brothers. Ohh and the naked beach wedding with Anna getting covered in cum in a circle jerk and blow. There is no way he is going to help us now, even if we could get in touch with him. We are virgins, but we are so fucked."

Justin cried, thinking his great plan to save Anna, by asking his legal eagle friend for advice, had been wiped out by his failure to remember the camera was sending back every image.

"Hang on sad sack, this is the guy that sent you two innocents to a fucking nudist camp with a camera set up to relay all your pics back to him. He ain't no saint, he was hoping to get to see Anna's young tits, or your dick. I don't know which he prefers. But I know how we can get his attention, Sally bring me a crayon." Bill explained smiling.

"I though we could write a message on a piece of paper and take a photo of it and it would upload to him, but to get his attention real quick I am going to write our message on Sally's inner thighs and you can take the photo to send the message. What is your old mate's name?"

"Howard."

Sally lay on her back, her legs held flat to the floor but spread eagled wide. Bill wrote,

"ANNA IS IN PERIL, CALL US" on one inner thigh and

"02 5556969 URGENT!"

"Take the photo Justin." urged the exposed and naked Sally, offering her widespread crutch to his camera.

Justin took the shot, but was shaking so much it was blurred. Nurse Rachel grabbed the camera, bent down low so the writing would not be distorted and shot the message on each thigh, avoiding having Sally's vagina in the shots.

Every one watched the camera back as the symbol flashed, as the pics were uploaded. Then the all watched the house phone.

Nothing. Silence.

"Fuck this, pass me the crayon." Sally said.

She wrote, upside down to her view, on her bare Mons Pubis,

"FOR HOWARD, If you call right now" with an arrow pointing to her wet split gash.

"Take that shot Rachel, that should get a reply!" Sally smiled.

No sooner had the shot been taken and uploaded quickly by the hi speed wi fi the phone shrilly rang in the expectant silence, making everyone jump with nerves.

Bill answered.

It was Howard.

They had a quick discussion, Bill being quite forceful, yelling out,

"WHAT? NO WAY?",

before listening for a while and then saying,

"OK, but I am not happy about doing it, but we are desperately needing your advice."

Bill continued.

"Yes, Anna was arrested for Bigamy from today's wedding."

"About 50 people"

"No way, she hadn't met any of us apart from Justin before this week."

Finally Bill said, "Fantastic, I'll put Justin on so you can tell him"

Distraught Justin hang on every word Bill was saying into the phone.

Justin grabbed the phone,

"Howard, you have to help us?"

A blinding light and an instantaneous boom of thunder sent the resort into darkness and the phone line went dead.

"We lost the phone, how can we call the Cop Station? God, are you punishing me?" Justin wailed.

"It's just a storm Justin, but we need to race to the Police Station, Howard told me some valuable information. Thanks for lighting the candles Sally, we need to grab some clothes and hit the road."

"I'd better stay here and look after our Guests, Bill." Sally suggested, as the candle light danced over her gorgeous naked form, the writing just above her cunt now looking cheap and slutty.

"Better wipe that off before you go, just in case one of them out there also goes by Howard!"

"Don't worry Bill, I'll clean Sally up real good, take your time boys!" Nurse Rach offered with a smirk and a wink.

Bill and Justin raced down the dirt road, joined up to the main road and headed through blacked out villages on their way to the town. Finally, after the long drive, they arrived, the town, which was also without power. But with some relief they saw some light coming from within the Police Station.

Two hours earlier, Ol Sarge and Bronwyn, now back in uniform, had pulled up at the Police Station with a naked Anna on the backseat.

"I'll duck in, I have a spare work shirt in my locker I can lend you Anna, it should be long enough to cover your downstairs bits as well, if you don't bend over." Bron said.

With her modesty barely covered, they marched Anna into the Station, where all conversations ceased and all eyes were glued on the scared, handcuffed teenager jiggling her chest under the police shirt as she walked.

As Ol Sarge explained the charge on his arrest to the desk Matty and Pixie burst in with their cameras rolling and video lights blaring.

"Shut those cameras off before I...." The cranky, overworked Desk Sarge bellowed!

Matty and Pixie begged to be allowed to film in the Station but the Desk Sarge denied them and told them to wait outside.

"Well Miss, or Mrs as the case seems to be, you are in deep trouble. You will be fingerprinted, photographed and locked up here in our cell until either you get to have a pre trial hearing or your legal representative can successfully argue for bail release. Take her away and process her and when you photograph her, take that police shirt off her for gods sake. The last thing we want is the media to think she is one of us." The Desk Sarge said with a very authoritarian voice that was not to be challenged to both Anna and a young gawking constable.

"Now I need you two to go out to the bottle shop 5 kilometres south, some idiot has tried to break in, you need to look for fingerprints. That shop supports our police golf day and we need to give them the best service. I tell you, this storm is bringing out all the crazies and it's only just starting." The Desk Sarge told Ol Sarge and Bron, while looking out the window at the weather brewing.

"Can I stay to keep an eye on Anna please?" Bronwyn begged the Desk Sarge.

"This isn't warm and fuzzy day care and we get to do what we want, it's a busy police station and I need you out policing, CONSTABLE, GO!" Barked the Desk Sarge, shaking his head in disgust at the young lady copper.

Ol Sarge pulled Bronwyn away and out of the Station before she either cried or argued with the stressed busy man trying to hold the busy desk together.

Anna bit her lower lip, even more scared, as the only people who she had any connection with were gone and she was now being processed as criminal suspect.

The young copper's hands were sweating as he held Anna's as he fingerprinted her. He had never seen such a gorgeous girl he thought. Her hair even had flowers in it, she was beautiful.

Sensing his nervousness Anna braved asking while looking at him with pleading eyes,

"Can I use the phone, surely you let me call someone?"

"Um, I'll do what I can, but I need to finish of processing you." Then continuing in a whisper, " I'll wait until the old bastard on the desk is busy."

Anna gave him a smile which made him blush. She was learning the power she had over men and how to manipulate them.

As he wiped the ink from her fingers Anna looked down at the gentle way he was touching her, then she noticed a huge bulge in his Police trousers. She bit her lip again, this time to hold back the naughty thoughts going through her head.

"I'm, er, I'm going to have to ask you to take off that Police shirt now." Blushing even more, the young copper could barely get his words out.

"You will have to unbutton me and undress me, my hands have no feelings from being handcuffed so long." Anna lied, working her charm even more.

The constable swallowed and his fingers shook as he moved to undo the highest button.

Anna noticed a wet stain appearing at the end of the big bulge on his pants.

When he was undoing the 3rd button Anna pretended to sneeze and turned her upper body to the side, grazing her breasts on his hands which he quickly withdrew but in doing so pulled the shirt open, exposing one nipple. She looked up at him, making no effort to hide the nipple slip.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds