Young Wife: Ruined Ch. 02

I received a text message from Scott early the next morning. All it said was, "Woke up with morning wood. Will call at exactly 9:00 AM. Don't answer. Listen in, if you want.  I'll have my briefcase with me.   ."

I fired one back. "No!!"

He came back with, "9:00 sharp!"

After that, he didn't answer any more that I sent. I fought it but the closer it got to the time, the more I thought about how his cock had looked sliding in and out of Joy. By nine, I had a railroad spike! The phone rang and I stared at it until I heard Joy pick up the kitchen extension, then eased mine out of its cradle, listening. Scott was speaking but I didn't catch it. I heard Joy mutter, " . . . no."

"Joy, this morning my cock is so hard it hurts. All I can think about is your warm wet mouth around it. I'll meet you at that park near your house, at noon. I only have thirty minutes, just time enough for a blow-job. Take the right fork just inside the gate and come to the picnic tables in the clump of trees. Twelve sharp."

"No. I won't be there, Scott. I can't do this anymore."

"You'll come," he said and hung up.

It'd sounded like he was talking to a whore, the way he addressed her on the phone. I was both happy, and sorry she'd declined his invitation. My dick was so hard I had trouble concentrating. I tried to work but my mind was on other things. I could hear Joy puttering around in the kitchen. At ten minutes of twelve, she struck her head in my doorway, looking flustered.

"Have to run to the store for a few things, darling. Need anything?"

I mutely shook my head, and felt a stab of jealousy as the front door slammed. With trembling fingers, I pushed the key strokes that would activate Scott's camera. He was sitting in the back seat of his Hummer, fully clothed and grinning. I knew he couldn't see or hear me, but I could do both with him.

"She leave yet?" It kind of pissed me off that he just assumed that I'd be there watching. Then I heard, "I think I see her." I watched as he unzipped his trousers and extracted a semi-harden slab of meat, winking as he did so. He proceeded to stroke it until it was standing rigidly on its own, getting ready for my wife, I thought angrily.

A couple minutes later his Hummer door opened and Joy slid across the seat to him, her eyes glued to his rampant cock. She didn't utter a word, just moaned in a small show of appreciation as she leaned down and swallowed almost half of it. Grinning, Scott laid his head back and closed his eyes, just enjoying it. "I don't have a lot of time today, baby. You'll have to hurry this along," he said, grunting a little as she took most of it down her white throat. Now that it was happening, my guilt instantly vanished as I watched her hungry mouth devouring his cock. I was fascinated by the large lump the crown created, moving up and down her soft throat each time she lowered her head to swallow it.

It appeared as if Joy would do as he'd demanded, because I could see her cheeks hollow as she sucked more forcibly than the previous times, as though to get him off quickly. Her pink tongue continuously flicked out, licking along the bottom as she worked hard to make him cum. I'd come to associate the licking tongue as part of her technique, although I'd never felt it. He only lasted about five minutes, arching up to sink his meat deeper as he grunted and shot a gooey stream down her throat.

Joy backed off a bit, letting his thick load coat her mouth and tongue. She lovingly held only a third of his thick meat inside her gently sucking moisture, this time letting him fill her mouth instead of shooting it all down her throat. I watched her mouth fill-up, dribbling out around the corners, then her throat muscles working frantically to swallow the huge load. When Scott finally finished, her lips were wet and sticky from a little of it she'd lost. She licked her lips clean, and went back down on it again all the way to his balls.

She was still attacking his cock as if she were starving for it, when he'd finally had enough. After a while, Scott forced her head away. "Jezz, baby! Take it easy! I gotta go. Important meeting with my suppliers. Wish I had time to give you a decent fucking, but got to make a living. I'll call tomorrow." He laughed dryly. "You'll need it by then."

We'd discovered a few years previous, that Joy has an addictive personality. As a child it'd been food, and she had gained quite a bit of weight before overcoming that. After I met her, we'd become acquainted with a couple who were into recreational drug use. After just a few times of using it, she had nearly been hooked on the white powder. As a result, we'd subsequently swore-off of all drugs, even pot. I remember the last time we'd used it, and the expression she'd had on her lovely face as she stared longingly at the small package of powder. It was the same expression I now saw on her face. Joy looked dazed, confused and as if she were about to cry. Pouting cutely, she slid back and opened the door, her eyes pleading silently for her fix. Scott didn't even seem to notice as he got out on his side, jarring the camera as he slammed the car door.

I couldn't see either of them, but I heard him say, "Don't worry baby. Just think how good it's going to be when I give it to you." Scott reached back and turned off the camera, as it black.

I sat there a long time, feeling like I wanted to cry.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds